Chapter 48

One in the box
Jaejoong yawned and took his shirt of.  Then he changed his jeans to the jogging trousers and also took a sleeveless shirt from his closet.
Opening the drawer on his bedside he sighed and took a small box from it. Black box contained a modern black watches which he got from his sister as a gift.
He also took the running shoes and walked to Yunho’s room.
“Yunho?!” he peeked in the room only to find his friend lying on the bed already sleeping.
“I guess today, I am going alone,” he whispered to himself, took his sport jacket, phone and earphones and disappeared.
 
He needed to run. When he was running he could think. Junsu’s method on the other side was singing. He always sang his emotions and problems. You don’t even need to ask what was Max doing to relieve stress. Yeah, he ate.
And  Micky? Micky watched movies, or went to the theatre or musical. And Yunho? He slept, danced.
Jaejoong took the different path he used to take while running. He just wanted to see different things and without realizing it he took the path coming to Hyper’s dorm.
Certain about the fact that Hyper was shaken up with the fact that the one who managed to make their life so problematic these days was Gyra, he wanted to see her.
 

After they finished talking with her, they were called to SM building. Gyra told them, that she is going to try to solve it soon but it would be solved in two days.
Jaejoong felt little nervous, he hadn’t told his band members about the fact that they wanted to cast him out of the entertainment. He hoped that the things hadn’t sped up so he is not going to be fired infront of hid band members.
All of them entered the famous building. Rest of DBSK was pretty happy, because they were again in the place they worked in.
Despite of badmouthing the entertainment sometimes that place was the main reason they were doing what they all loved. They missed all the exercising, all the singing, meeting with the SM family members. Their hyungs and dongsaengs were like family and all of them shared the same simple dream.
 
They manager called that the CEO wants to talk to every one of them in the moment. But he didn’t sound sad or angry. There was joy in his voice.
They knocked on the door to the CEO’s office and a silent “Come in!” could be heard from inside.
Five people walked in and stood in front of the CEO who eyed them closely. His eyes observing them one by one.
“Boys, I have a good news for you,” he said and Jaejoong was confused. It happen just rarely that CEO called them to tell them good news.
“You have been cast to another variety show, for next month,” he clapped.
 
DBSK’s jaws dropped down “But we, how? Why? What show?”
“ How, you did good on that RM thing. And although it couldn’t be aired in Korea, the show aired on internet so China could watch it. It was supper successful. And just four episodes were aired. Our office is in fire. People from TV in China and Taiwan are calling, that they want you, TVXQ, DBSK, you!”
Yunho couldn’t believe his eyes. Had he seen right, had he heard right?
“But what about the problem? Scandal thing?”
“Xiah Junsu, I called you, because I had got a good news from person called Jeremy, I believe he was one of your PD. He informed me seconds before I told the manager to call you, that TV-station in Korea decided to air Running man special,”
Micky and Max looked at each other without words. Jaejoong’s face brightened up.
Everything was going to be ok.
“So prepare, you are going to leave,” the CEO looked at them and his gaze stopped at Jae “Every one of you,”
 

Hero wasn’t shocked by the truth that he found himself on the street leading to Hyper’s dorm.
“Is she going to be up?” he asked out loud himself but nevertheless he dialled her number.
It was already nine and the street was pretty dark, but he knew that Hyper was not sleeping a lot.
Well usually.
After in rang at least three times and he wanted to give up the call was taken.
 
“Yeah,” somebody took it and he couldn’t recognise the voice.
“Hello, is there somewhere Park De Bin?” he asked using Hyper’s full name.
The person on the other line chuckled “ Yes, she is here but she is sleeping, is it something urgent? You are Kim Jaejoong-ssi, right?”
“Jaejoong, and you are? “
“I am Tae-ra, Hyper’s roommate. Aren’t you standing in front of our dorm?”
Jaejoong started looking around, and he noticed a woman waving at him from the window on the fourth floor.
“ I am coming for you,” she giggled and Jaejoong hadn’t got the chance to tell her it’s not necessary.
 
In few minutes beautiful girl came to him and bowed politely “ Hi oppa! I am a big fan, we already saw each other,”
Jaejoong searched in his mind “ That night at the club, right Tae-ra-ssi ?”
“Bingo! You remembered, come with me,” she instructed him to follow her.
Silly thing was circling in Jae’s head he wanted to say no, because it was pretty inappropriate to go and see her while she was sleeping, but on the other side he was too anxious to see her.
Tae-ra smiled. She hoped her friend is never going to learn about this.
It would be disaster.
 
They entered the small room. In two weeks the school was going to end, so Tae-ra was packaging her things to get home.
But Jaejoong’s eyes were on only thing, on his friend sleeping calmly hugging a strange looking pillow and breathing loudly.
“Is she ok?” he placed a hand on his mouth because he talked loudly.
“Don’t worry, when she is like this, she is deep in her dreamland,” her friend chuckled and Jaejoong was starting to get the point why those girls were so close to each other “ She was feeling pretty bad when she came,”
Jae nodded “ I thought so, she disappeared so quickly after she helped us,”
“Do you want to drink something?”
“No, no thanks, I’ll be going,” Jaejoong wanted to leave but the girl stopped him.
“Please, wait here for a moment, I am going to buy coffee down and right be back. I just don’t want to close the door for that moment and I am too afraid that something might happen to her,”
 
Joong didn’t capture the real reason for her wanting to “grab a coffee” he just agreed.
When he was left alone with his sleeping friend in her room he came closer to her face. He just felt the urge to see if she was alright. If her eyes weren’t puffy from crying, then he her hair with his fingers and smiled at the way she moved her head. It looked like she was enjoying it.
Tae-ra came in with coffee and he bowed to her and disappeared.
 

The next morning Hyper was woken up by her ringtone.
Didn’t I mute it yesterday? Strange.
She opened her eyes and adjusted to the sunlight, she moved her head from the side to side trying to find her phone, which usually lay on her pillow, next to her head.
Where is that small thing?
Searching other places in her room she noticed her phone proudly laying on its display. She quickly jumped from  bed and grabbed  her phone.
 
“Hello,” she greeted the person on the other side. The number was unknown, but she was too lazy to introduce herself for the caller.
“Good morning, this is stylist Jang, you are Park De-Bin right?”
Hyper flinched “ Yes that’s me, what do you need from me?” girl wanted to know, why was she disturbed from her sweet sleep.
“PD of running man needs help, we are going to do little recording of the cast, you know to make things right, because we will be airing the show,”
“I’ll be right there,” Hyper pressed the red button and look at her phone to see what’s the time.
Eight, Tae-ra is already gone to her lesson. What to wear?
After she passed all of the hygienic steps which are necessary to be done, she stood in front of her closet and took blue skinny jeans and red bat sleeved shirt which back was see through, because it was make from lace.
Well this will do.
 
She quickly fixed her messy hair into a ponytail, took her handbag and locked the door.
It took her around 30 minutes to fully wake up, dress up and leave.
Paying taxi driver she already knew that she is going to meet RM stuff and cast and she was happy. Besides she was really curious about what Gyra did, if she left RM or shamelessly stayed as PD assistant.
Second thing that made her pretty expecting was that she felt weird. After she opened her eyes that morning she had a hunch that the night before somebody was in that room.
 
While she murmured her thoughts to herself, she bumped into someone.
“Och, sorry, I didn’t mean to,” she naturally bowed to the person and wanted to walk away.
But when she spotted who was that person she stopped
.
“ Hello Mss Lee,” she politely greeted Gyra.

 

 

 


I am so sorry I haven't updated yesterday...but I was just too.....exhausted....I couldn't write a word...not a chapter....

Sorry.

But again I am thankful that you stopped here. My precious subscribers and all of my silent readers....