Chapter 9

One in the box
.
“Ou,” Hyper sight when she unpacked the last thing from her suitcase.  Hyper had never needed a lot of clothes. But she was little obsessive about her feet.
They always had to be in comfort. No matter what was she doing where was she going, she always thought about her feet. Outfit was always adapted to boots.
So she had to take  3 pair of different trainers, two sandals one pair of shoes that are used by soldiers, and one pair of boots for rainy days.
Just in case she brought also two pairs of high-heels boots.
Her roommates Song-Ji-Ho and Victoria had at least same number of shoes, but they had more high-heels shoes.
Hyper rolled on the bed happily and looked at her watch.
She had at least one hour to the evening gathering with captain. It was two hours to that gathering. But because she was one of the filming crew she had to be prepared with PD.
 
“Unnis? Can I ask you something?” she asked to the silence to break the ice.
“Of course Hyper,”
Hyper sat down on the bed and sighed “I don’t know a lot about Song joong- ki-si. But somewhere I heard that he has a seasickness. Can you go check on him please?”
Ji-ho looked surprised.
“Yeah, you are right, but I actually don’t know how to ask that thing. He is younger than me, but I would be probably ashamed to ask those things,”
“Victoria? Can you? Please….”
“I can’t too. I don’t know how am I supposed to ask that. Why don’t you go?”
“ You don’t know this but he is in room with Max and Micky. And I know they don’t really fancy me, if there was Jae it would be ok. But like this. I don’t know any of them well,”
“ I am not going, sorry Hyper.” Victoria stated.
“ Me neither. But can I ask you something instead,”
“ You can of course,”
 
“Are you dating Jaejoong-si?” Ji-ho asked her voice full of curiosity.
“No, not at all there isn’t a love relationship between us,”
“That can’t be true! You look like lovers. You have so much chemistry together,” Victoria suggested.
“We have? It’s that true? I didn’t realize any of that. And besides I don’t think Joong thinks about me like that. I am just like a brother in sisters clothes. I would describe our relationship like that,”
“But that is impossible. You two are like some kind of bomb that we don’t know when it explodes. Brother and Sister like this don’t truly work. Suju are my brothers and I don’t talk to them the way you talk to Jaejoong. And what about you, you don’t like him?” Victoria asked even more curious about the situation between Hyper and Jaejoong.
“Of course I like him. He is silent evil king. He is the type of human that can handle my behavior and my personality. He is like the box for my clown show. You know that clowns it’s cold jack in the box. They  are going to jump and scare you or make fun of you. So I am something like that Jack but I am not clown because they are creepy. I am more like unexpected situation in the box. He is the box,”
Hyper was proud at herself. She didn’t know she could do such an explanation for herself. It suited .
“Well. But I still think this kind of relationship is not going to work for too long time,” Ji-ho cried and opened a closet. She brought at least three sheets of papers full of words. They were the scripts of three different movies.
“So unnies. I am on my way. I think those chicky-chicky boys are going to hate me even more,”
 

Hyper went and knocked on the door with number 44.
“Come in,”
She opened the door slowly. Two men were sleeping and one was up.
“Song joong ki oppa?” his face was absolutely white. In contrast his eyes were red.
“Ou, are you all right? Do you feel sick, I have pills for that,” she said and came closer.
“Don’t worry I have to get used to it after few hours it will be alright,”
“I know what you need, but you have to believe in me and don’t think that I am crazy,”
“Well anyway my condition can be just better. Not wrong, whatever you do, I believe that,”
You probably shouldn’t.
 

“You must have gone insane, I am not going up,” Joong-ki shook his head from side to side expressing big NO.
“Oppa, you said you believe me. I had to go and rush Jae, please. Please. If it is not going to work I will take your punishment just in case it’ll happen,”
“OK, I surrender,”
Jaejoong and Hyper brought him to the deck. Hyper didn’t call him  because she needed someone to persuade him. It was the safety matter. She was afraid that he is going to get real sickness and she wouldn’t be able to carry him back.
Jaejoong was the only guy that would help her without oppositions.
They came to the deck.
 
Sun was still shining brightly but the wind was little harder that they expected. Joong-ki stood there and closed his eyes. His skin suddenly seemed better.
Hyper’s  hair was flying everywhere. It hit Jaejoong straight into his face. He cought it and muffled it around his fist.
“Au! That hurts you jerk!” She shouted and turned to look at him.
She bumped into Jaejoong’s chest hardly.
“Auch! You are so hard, what did you eat? Stones or what? Worse that the guy from fantastic four,” she frowned angrily.
“ No I didn’t and do you know how hard is your head. You almost killed me. Your head isn’t a ram you should know that.” Jaejoong stated and the place that Hyper hit with her head.
“Am I interrupting something?” Joong-ki asked and smiled at them
He seemed to be perfectly calm now.
“ No you are not, but can I ask you for favour?”
“Why am I feeling not at ease?”
 “No, I am not going to you. Don’t worry oppa. Just can you hide something from me?”
“Of course, but why don’t you give it to Jaejoong? He can hide it too?” Joong-ki asked with curiosity.
“He is too predictable. I don’t want to know where  it is ,”

“What? You had to hide something from her?” Micky asked Joong-ki who came to his room only to find Micky and Max laying on his bed and having a pillow war.
“What it is?” curious Max stood up.
“And you are maknae! You are so tall!” Joong-ki said.
“I know. I am thinking about his ability to be maknae all the time. Junsu is more suitable,” Micky proclaimed and fixed his hair which was messy because of the pillow war.
“I feel little inferior here,” Joong-ki whimpered and sat on his bed.
“What about my question?”
“Ah, sorry if you sit down I am going to answer,”
“Fine, never stand up when you are around hyung,” Max said and sat down too.
 
“She gave me a box, now it’s in Jaejoong’s room they are trying to suggest what is in that box,”
“I want to see it too,” Micky stormed from the room accompanied  by Max who felt his curiosity rising.
When they without knocking had invaded the room 45 they found all three people sitting around a little box.
The box had a pattern on it. The flowers were blue and red and it was closed with silver lock (Not from silver of course). It was big as a box from boots and seemed pretty heavy.
“This is it? Why Joong-ki hyung has to hide it from Hyper?”
“And how should we know that? You know she is pretty stubborn when it comes to things like this,”
Junsu took the box and said. It doesn’t seem like there was jewelry inside.
 
“ Ya! Guys!” Haha stormed in “Here it is!” he shouted when he saw the box that was in Junsu’s hand.
“Hyung? What? Do you know about this too?” Yunho asked, curiosity rising again.
“Yeah, do you know what happened? That girl, Jae your friend Hyper came knocking at our room and then she gave Jong-Kook hyung a tiny key on some kind of fob and asked him to store it for her,”
“A key? What the hell is this? That woman is freaking me out! She gave it to Jong-kook because she knows we are afraid of him! That’s unbelievable!” Yunho burst.
“What is this all about? And this box? I heard from Kwang-soo that she gave it to Joong-ki to hide it for her,”
“We don’t know what is in that box, nor why she asked them to hide it from her. Jaejoong hyung, she is your friend. Go and ask her!” Junsu cried.
All 5 pairs of eyes looked at Jaejoong who was sitting still on his bed and whistling something.
“Don’t look at me like that. Why do you think she is going to tell me? I am curious too, but I think we should come with a plan to get a key from Jong-kook hyung. I think that mission has a higher chance of success than to try  convince Hyper to tell me something,”
“So, and who is going to get it from him?”
“I am thinking about our Kwang-soo,” Haha said and clapped his hands happily.

 

 

 


So? Do you have any hint what is in the box? And why?? Don't worry the secret will be out:P:P

And there we can see also why is my story called one in the box. We all now know who is the One and who is the Box...