Chapter 17

One in the box
“Ach, I haven’t worked out for little time now. This feels grate it was really good suggestion,”
Jae said to Yunho. They both totally wet from sweat leaved the gym and smiled from ear to ear. Jaejoong went jogging sometimes and also loved going to gym, but for one week he hadn’t have enough exercise.
“ I said it will be great. By the way, is Hyper still angry with you?”
Jaejoong smiled “ She never was really angry with me, it’s just our play. You know, we are friends, so we just like to be playful. You know, she reminds me lot of things I did when I first met you. Or the things I do with my sisters,”
“ Ach can I go to shower first? Please,”
“U-know, you know technically you are mine leader, so you shouldn’t be one, who is asking me things like this, right?”
“ Oh, you are right, I almost forgot,”Yuhno said and ran away first.
 
Because they had to take turns in the bathroom too, Jae hadn’t got anything else to do, so he went for a walk.
Suddenly he saw strange light coming for the checking room, where they got their dresses.
Not only the light was strange also the smell.
Jae could smell something, he never expected, he would smell around here.
He came closer, and the sight he saw, was unforgettable.
 
Hyper was sitting on the floor behind the desk and there was cup of ramyun in front of her, and she was typing something without other movement on her notebook.
On her left side was kettle with hot water and there were several papers behind her.
Jaejoong stood there not able to say a world.
“Are you going to ask me or what?” Hyper suddenly snapped him out of his world.
“Ah, mian. What are you doing?”
Hyper looked at him, but her fingers continuously taping something “Homework, I have to send it tomorrow, but I have work to do, so I need to finish it,”
“Och, sorry If I interrupt. By the way, where did you get that ramyun? I miss it, but can’t find it anywhere,”
Hyper raised an eyebrow.
Jaejoong then saw that well-known mysterious box, she had to hide from herself, lying on the floor few steps from Hyper.
There were another 5 ramyuns in there.
 
“You hid ramyun from yourself??” Jaejoong asked and burst to laugh.
“Yes, because as the student it is on my daily basis to eat ramyun, so I love it. But I couldn’t take with me more, so I have to hide it from me, because, I will eat thing like this in first two days. And when I work or study overnight, I usually need lot of food to survive,”
Jaejoong nodded.
He knew this feeling, ramyun was his regular food, when they had some kind of project. Sometimes they hadn’t got enough time to eat something warm, so ramyun was the best solution.
Joong looked at ramyun with absolute hunger in his eyes.
“Do you want one?”
“ And you will not mind?” Jaejoong asked, but Hyper already opened small cup and started filling it with water. When she had finished she put in the cup also spoon and chopsticks and gave it to Joong, who sat on the floor next to her.
 
“Of course, I do mind? Am I something angelic? That’s my ramyun. And you know, I am going to let you remember this moment for the rest of our lives,”
Joong with noodles in his mouth nodded.
“Try to munch it little bit. You are going to get indigestion if you are going to eat in this speed,”
Jaejoong with noodles all over his face smiled” I never had indigestion, don’t worry, I am a tough man, so you don’t have to worry,”
Then he started to chuckle.
“Ya, easy boy, easy,” Hyper looked at him and patted his back little bit.
When Jaejoong ended with his chuckling he smiled at Hyper.” You know it feels good?”
“I know, same here. The smell you have around you, just irresistible,”
“Ach, I totally forgot, I must stink like fither, mian. I leave, so you can breathe normal air for your brain,” Jaejoong said and quickly stood up.
Hyper looked at him leaving quickly and scratching his head.
Joong, you can’t ever stink. And by the way, that smell wasn’t that bad. It was really masculine.
 
 

 
“Ya! De-bin wake up!”
“Shut up Sunny, let me sleep,” Hyper shouted hugging her computer on her bed.
“You have to  wake up and solve the riddle on your phone, I can’t. It’s some of your strange code names again. I want to sleep too. But today is Sunday. And we have to work, so wake up! Take your lazy , because Ji-hyo noona and Victoria are going to be pissed off! I can hear it to our room”
“Arasso, arasso. I am going!” Hyper stood up and took her phone from the bedside.
Hyper had her timer set on the mode, to giving her some riddle to solve, and she gave the phone instructions.
Hyper turned it of. But that she realized something.
 
How exactly, did I get to the bed? Ha? I am absolutely crazy right know. Was  I able to go here and get myslelf to sleep?
Hyper shook her head and than she saw Sunny going from her room and she knew she is returning to her bed so she  suddenly envied her.
I want to sleep tooo!!!
Then she went to the bathroom to make from herself something that looks more than human.
She washed up her eyes, and teeth and smiled at herself.
F-ck it I look like crap.
When she went out of her room she bumped into Jeremy, who was absolutely different from her.
He seemed relaxed and happy about something.
“Did you have a pleasant dream?”
“Why? It’s something wrong with my appearance?”
“You look glowing. Like that guy from Twilight,” Hyper pointed out and smiled.
“ you mean I look like that skinny, white-skinned vampire guy? It’s that supposed to be compliment or what?”
Hyper thought about it a little “ No, you can take it this time as compliment, but answer my question oppa,”
“No I haven’t dreamed about anything that is so memorable, that I should be happy about it. But something happy  happened before I went to sleep,”
He is so strange today. And everything is little strange, how exactly did I get to my room and to my bed I don’t know and this guy is shining like sun.
I shouldn’t be cocky, but are this two things somehow related, or what……..
And can I ask that? It would look little bit conceited? Ach, go to hell with this, I am too curious for that.
 
“You know last night someone brought me to my room. Do you know by any chance who it could be?”
Jeremy looked at Hyper and smiled at her. It kind of reminded her the smile her father used to gave her, when she said that she knows she loves her.
“No, I didn’t know. And where exactly had you been that you had to be brought to your bed?”
“I was studying, or writing. But I was at the hall- checking room. And I don’t remember how I got to my room,”
“Ach, I was there and I saw Junsu coming from that place in his pyjama, so you can ask him, for detailed information,”
“ I will, thanks oppa. And what was the thing that made you so happy?”
“Ach, I got a call from my sister, I am an uncle now. I have a niece she is one day old,” Jeremy smiled brightly.
“Congratulations!!! That is great news, Mr. Uncle, sorry for my little conceit… I feel absolutely awkward right now, to let you know,” Hyper jumped for honest happiness and hugged him for a second.
 “Thank you, but don’t worry about something like that. There is no way, I wouldn't miss taking you bridal style to your room. If I could rewind the time somehow, I would do it,”
Little flush came through Hyper’s face.
“Thanks. But I still have to take some time for rehabilitation from my embarrassing moment,”
“Ya! You two. Where are you, we are going to divide to groups, come on. Lovebirds!!!” Gyra shouted and showed them gesture with her hand.
“Sorry, just talking to our UNCLE!!” Hyper smiled at Jeremy and ran to Gyra.
Jeremy breathed out and smiled. He would be very happy to be the one, who brought Hyper to her bed…
 

 

So do you have an idea what was Junsu doing there? More will be explained in next chapter...and what about ramyun.....you thought it is something fishy....no?????