Chapter 1

One in the box
Something suddenly snapped.
 
Truthfully she can not absolutely state what and where braked.
She graduated and then met him. The dream boy, handsome namja, magical voice, Hero, Jaejoong.
It was not something to be happy about.
 
She was in love with him for exactly one year. She doesn’t realize if it was love or just daze, but you know the nervousness, butterflies and this lovely-dovely things appeared.
Her dream was to be PD in one Tv show. In entering exams she met a person who said, that he needs somebody to help him run his campaign.  The result? It was Jaejoong’s dad.
 
First time she met him was on one tv show where his father appeared as a guest. He had to come too, to be presented as the politician’s son and with this, his father’s popularity should have risen.
“Son, this is a girl, that has been helping me out. Maybe you’ll met her again,” Mr. Kim said.
Jaejoong looked at her with wide smile and shook her hand.
Her heart begun to run faster and her chest felt heavier.
It was love on first sight.
She had been meeting him after that regularly every-now and then. The only thing that mattered to her was to not be spotted by him. She was often glancing at him with shiny and dizzy eyes.
Fortunately he didn’t seem to mind anything and was behaving like he should. With smiles, waving and good matter.
 
Something just snapped.
After almost a year from their first meeting she started to grow up more.
She had found out that she is no more nervous in his company.
That felt a little bit confusing at start but later it felt really good. She didn’t have to be afraid of getting herself in funny situation when he was there. It didn’t matter anymore.
When she was thinking about it more she came with conclusion. She had seen him in many situations- Angry Jaejoong, Happy Jaejoong, Nervous Jaejoong…
So maybe she had finally realized that he is just a normal guy after all. Astonishingly y normal guy.
That was the only thing she had to admit sincerely. But she wasn’t in love anymore, it just faded away.

 


From the start of that day she wanted to kill someone, literally. She felt like a big lion was trapped in her chest and wanted to roar until it would be fully satisfied.
It started in the morning already. Head of the campus where she was staying in came in to her room and stated that next day she and her roommate will have to clean the room 402 for newcomer.
Just to let you know. Previous residents of 402 were two boys or let's call them animals. Everybody knew that they were taking and making drugs having parties all the time and throwing up everywhere.
So is there anybody who would be jumping from happiness?
 
After she came to work everything was in mess.
New helpers were brought in and they didn’t know a thing about what they should do but instead of waiting for somebody who would tell them exactly what they CAN do they did something they CAN’T do. She had to fix everything. Mr. Kim was having a press conference and they copied notes that he had written for himself and distributed them on chairs for reporters instead of programme.
She had to personally pick up every one of them and put there a program.
Her boss was crying out loud because some of her mascara had come of and she looked like a wet panda.
She was in a state that if one more thing is going to show up and make her angry, she’ll explode and poison everybody in the room.
Newcomers came just for Jaejoong that was so noticeable that it felt embarrassing even  for herself.
 
 Mr. Kim came to the room for stuff well dressed with a smile on his face.
She was sitting on a sofa on the corner of the room, eyes closed trying to calm herself down.
“Hello girls! I can see a lot of new faces there. Somehow I think is not my doing but Jaejoong’s”
She laughed for herself ”Mr. Kim, you got it just right!”
“ I need somebody to go for him. He just came to airport but I can’t get in touch with him. Is there any volunteer?”
This is not a right question Mr. Kim.
Girls started shouting like an animals in a pairing time.
She opened her eyes and glanced at Mr. Kim. His eyes were full of worry.
“Yah!” she shouted with a powerful voice.
Girls stopped and looked at her.
“ I’ll go. Girls just don’t do anything unless you are told to do it. Ok? Wait for me, sit here and talk or go to grab a café or something.”
Mr. Kim looked revived.
“ Where is he? Where should I find him?”
Mr. Kim gave her address and happily walked away. In a moment she closed the door girls started complaining about her behaviour and gossiping.
She didn’t mind that. Reputation for PD to be obsessively bad and have a strange or impulsive character is good.  Everybody will be scared in the end.

“Airport,” the taxi driver said and looked at her waiting for a payment.
“ OK. Here is your money. But can you please wait here for me? I have to find someone and then go back with him. I’m going to pay you for waiting!”
Taxi driver agreed and hoped that it will take a long time to find the person  that she was looking for.
When she stepped in she had immediately found him.
Well she didn’t see him. But it was like looking for Queen Elizabeth.
The only difference was that she would be probably with a men and Jaejoong was in a crowd of girls.
She wanted to get closer to him, to tell him to come with her but too many girls were in front of him.
She could do just one thing.
She took a phone out of her pocket and set an alarm. Really unpleasant alarm.
Girls knocked down on the floor. And also everybody who heard that sound.
Then she saw Jaejoong sitting on a chair with confused look on his face.
She just had to laugh at him.
He looked so innocent like this,  like a child that lost his parents.
She started jumping to let him notice her.
When he saw her he realized what to do. He took his suitcase, apologized to every fan laying on the ground and ran.
 
“ Hey! That was really impressive,”
“ Yeah, I know. I’m impressive,” she answered.
They were sitting in taxi still remembering the upset girls lying on the ground.
“Where are we going exactly?” Jaejoong asked looking out of the window.
“ Mr. Kim is having a press conference in city hall, we have to get you there on time so you can smile brightly like always” she said with a little grim on her face.
“ Yah, you think I can do just that?” Jaejoong asked.
“ No you said that, I never said anything like that. That is your way to see things”
“ Wait I met you several times but I don’t know if we know each other this well that you are disrespectful”
Well he is right, I shouldn’t be like this.
She bowed her head and said ” Mian, I didn’t mean to be rude or anything”
“ Well I have to admit that it is refreshing to have somebody who is making fun of me so naturally”
She smiled at him with a tooth showing ” That’s what I am an expert in”
Jaejoong’s mood was pretty bad , some issues happened in Japan so he felt little bit frustrated.
When he walked and met his fans his mode dropped even more. He was a little bit afraid what are they going to say when they will find out about the strange event he attended in Japan.
But the moment he saw her jumping there with an alarm sound coming from her phone he started to laugh in himself.
He has seen her a couple of times before, he knew that her name was Park de bin but also that everyone called her Hyper. Why is that so he haven’t found out yet. But he was becoming curious.
“ What are you thinking about?” she snapped her question suddenly.
“ Bo? Ahh….Why everyone calls you Hyper?”
She started to laugh so loudly that taxi driver jumped on his seat.
“ Sorry, what? Do not expect that I’ll tell you. You have to think it through or find out yourself,”
His head loosened up he felt comfy with her. No staring no glancing no “accidental crashes” to him nothing. Just her loud laugh and rude answers.
 
When they came to the city hall and he had to go inside Hyper sensed something fishy there.
No it wasn’t Donghae or anything.
“ Wait here for a second please”
He didn’t complain .
She entered the city hall.
The girls hugged her intensively; some of them were throwing confetti and yelling.
“Shut up! Now!” she shouted intensively.
“What did I tell you? What word did you not understand. DON’T DO ANYTHING!”
Girls were taken aback she was the last person they wanted to see not to mention that she was red with anger and her nails were scratching her hands.
“ We wanted to surprise Jaejoong” said the one with a cake in hand.
She took a deep breath to calm herself and said “ you’ll have your chance to meet him and all this stuff. But you can not throw at him things  5 minutes before conference. When it ends you can throw yourselves on him the way you want. Just please NOT NOW!”
She went to bring him from the taxi. She knocked on the window and he stepped of the car. When he saw her expression and a colourful confetti on her head and clothes he started to laugh.
“ You look…”
“ Do not say a word or I’ll kill you!”
 
He was still smiling when the stylist did his makeup. His mood suddenly went up.
Reporters on the press conference were asking a questions and one of them was why is he smiling so happily. He answered that it was because he is home again with his father and mother and family and new friends.