Chapter 6

One in the box
Two days later when was Hyper in her room washing up after her meal. Her phone rang.
“Hello!”
“Good afternoon, am I talking to Park De bin?”
“Yeah, you are?”
“ Ah, that’s great. Your application form has been accepted, from now on, you are officially a part of our stuff, the PD himself chose you,”
“Yeeeeah, thanks. When do I start? I have to finish some things in my part time job. And manage my time there,”
“ That’s the point. You start tomorrow. You have to be a helping PD for a program. I will send you information by mail soon. So you can be prepared,”
“Aha, OK. I’ll go,”
! I have to let Mr. Kim know that I will be gone for some time. And I have to get someone to control those Newcomers.
Why is everything happening so sudden! They couldn’t let me know earlier?
Who will be controlling those people, while I will be gone?
I have to send here someone, who will report everything….Some kind of spy.
Hyper thought hard. Then she realized that she has someone who will be absolutely suitable for this kind of thing.
“Tae-ra, will you do something for me?” she shouted to the phone. She was reading the instructions on a internet.
 

 

DBSK stand in front of the SM entertaiment building. They were holding suitcases and backpacks full with clothes and their personal stuff.
They weren’t alone. Sunny and Victoria from SM entertainment  came too.
“Oppas, I am so excited! What it it be like. We are going to be gone for two weeks. No routines, on boat, be happy and do nothing just have fun!” Sunny shouted loudly.
“Somehow, I don’t think that this is going to be just about that,” Micky claimed and looked lost in his thoughts.
“Hyungs! I am hungry, when will we eat?”
“I don’t know Max. And also we are going to travel by boat, so I don’t think it is good for you to eat a lot right now,” said Yunho.
“But Hyung, we didn’t have a breakfast. I cannot survive without it!”
“Arraso, I am going to ask the PD if we can grab something to eat,” Junsu suggested.
“I can’t wait to meet Song ji ho unnie again…” Victoria said and clapped for herself.
They were going to film variety show. Running man special: Living in sea. They will be traveling on the boat for two weeks with Running man crew. They didn’t know the exact rules now. But all of them were excited. They hadn’t been somewhere for that long time.
A bus stopped before them.
“Hyuung!!!” DBSK cried together.
“Ah, hello! Yunho, Micky, Jaejoong, Changmin, Junsu. It’s nice to see you again,” Jae suk shook hand of every member of DBSK while they bowed.
“Oppa!”
“Oh Victoria, Sunny. You are my team. We will start with recording immediately. Here is our PD,”
Jae Suk showed them a little man in jeans and blue shirt with mic on.
 
They knew him from before. All of them were once a guest in running man. He waved at them.
“I have to introduce you my new assistant. Park DeBin! DeBin-a! Come and meet the stars,”
“Hello, for those who don’t know me, and that is I assume just Victoria, I am Park De Bin but you can call me Hyper,” she said and bowed nicely.
“It’s pleasure to meet you,”
PD seemed a little confused. “Hyper, how do you know them?”
“She is my friend,” Jaejoong stated.
“And my friend from school, and Jaejoong Oppa introduced her to DBSK members,”
“You should have seen him three days ago, he was very sad that he is leaving me and can’t see me for two weeks,”
“Yeah, I admit. It was so depressing that I can’t see your beautiful aegyo,”
Hyper turned red “Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!Do you want to die?!”
Other people were looking at them stunned. They had never seen a relationship like this.
PD and Jae Suk went to talk about recording and how he should start, while Hyper talked to Victoria about food and cooking.
“Siwon oppa!” Victoria shouted at singer when he walked to them.
“I wanted to make farewell with you, all of you. And ask you something. Jae? How did you know where was my phone then?”
Hyper coughed loudly and smiled at Joong waiting for his answer.
Jaejoong was thinking what to tell his hyung about what happened with the phone” I know the one who hid it. That person told me….He didn’t have any other option. He was in a difficult situation,”
“And you can’t tell me?”
“No, I can’t. But it’s nothing wrong with your phone,or not?”
“Ani, it’s is perfectly fine but there is one thing that is very interesting,”
“What?”
“I have this photo on my phone,” Siwon said and showed him his selfphone.
Jae started laughing.
“It’s a long story. Did you show this to anyone else?”
“I shouldn’t? I showed it to Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong and also Donghae and Eunhyuk saw it. And by the way Junsu, your friend said that you have a very strange hobbies,”
“WHAT? “ DBSK shouted.
Hyper was trying to stop the explosion of her laugh. It was almost impossible. Siwon was a very calm man and he didn’t ask any other questions. But it was very suspicious that DBSK was in rage.
Jae Suk came back and said “We are going to start with recording, you have to stay here and I am going to come from the Bus ok? Hyper PD wants to see you there,” Jae Suk said and showed her the way.
“Kamsamnida,” she thanked him and bowed to Siwon “ Bye. I wish you good two weeks,”
Siwon bowed  to everybody and said “Well I wish you the same.. And for all of you. I’m not going to stay in your way anymore,”
Siwon walked away.
While he walked away, everyone was focused on make-up crew that was doing it’s just.
Everyone beside Max. He was focused on Hyper. She had done something that made him anxious.
He didn’t know what exactly was the reason.

 

 

 

 This was short I know, but you have to forgive me, today, I am too exhausted. But tomorrow, new longer chapter:D