MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.4

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS

 

Chapter #4

 

~3rd person POV~

 

  “So...how old is this Chaeri girl?” Kris asked Miri as she sat down after Baozi gave her food and hot chocolate.

 

  “She's eighteen.” Miri said not noticing how everyone's eyes grew wide at how young her leader was.

 

  “If she is that young...then how old are you?” Tao asked as he sat up and starred the girl in front of him with interest since he got his kicked.

 

  “I'm seventeen.” she said before sipping on her drink as the members starred at each other.

 

  “How old is your oldest member?” Kris asked wondering why there were so many young people in such a harmful occupation.

 

  “Our oldest member is twenty,half chinese,half korean. Our youngest member is fourteen,half japanese,half korean.” Miri said finally looking up from the drink.

 

  “Wow....” Baozi said as he took her cup to get her more.

 

  “Why are you all so...young?” Kris asked as he sat more comfortably on the couch near Tao.

 

  “When me and Chaeri unnie were younger we were always bullied because we were different,we knew all types of marshal arts,we knew hand in hand combat routines,and we knew how to handle weapons. As we got older we realized a lot of bad things were beginning to happen in Seoul, so we started a mafia. Slowly we found more people who suffered from the same treatment and as we got to trust them more...the more we wondered if we should tell them about the mafia. Eventually we did and we all created an eight member mafia.” Miri mumbled as she remembered the things her and Chaeri went through as children.

 

 Tao had stood up when he noticed Miri was starting to tear and pulled her into a hug and mumbled something into her ear.

 

 'Don't worry...i went through the same thing. When I was younger I was always teased because of my eyes. It's genetic so I couldn't change it so I eventually started to isolate myself...then..Ye...I mean Kris found me and brought me here where we all went through the same problems and could understand each other.' Tao mumbled in her ear as Miri slowly started to hug him back and by the end was pretty much squeezing the life out of him.

 

  “Anyways....can I know the names of all of the members and their ages? I just want to see something...” Kris said changing the subject as Tao went back to sit beside him.

 

  “Sure....There is HyunAe..or Melody,she's twenty,then there is Sooyun,she's nineteen and currently on a mission in Japan so I don't think you'll get to meet her for a while,then there is Chaeri,Jiwoo and Jihan,all eighteen,then there is me at seventeen,Suye at fifteen and Hana at fourteen.” Miri said as a few members choked on their drinks because of the ages.

 

  “All of you are female?” Kris asked in shock.

 

  “Yep....there are eight of us...all female.” Miri said smirking at the reactions of some of the members. Tao saw the smirk and turned around to smile in his hand because he knew that smirk could mean trouble.

 

 

  “Can I know your ages?” Miri asked as she smiled at Tao who had finally turned back around after regaining composure..she knew he was laughing.

 

  “Sure....Suho,Luhan and Xiumin are twenty-two,Baekhyun,or Bacon,Lay, and I are twenty-one,Chanyeol,or Yeollie,Chen,D.O and Tao are twenty,Kai and Sehun are nineteen. You can change those around however you want depending on how you view the aging around here.” Kris said as he pointed to the members while saying their ages while referring to the age difference between the US and Korea.

 

  “Wow....i applaud you for being able to remember all that...” Miri said as she started clapping even though her head hurt.

 

  “Ow....” Miri said rubbing her head.

 

  “You ok over there?” Tao asked as he looked at Miri laughing.

 

  “Shut it panda....” she said as she glared at him.

 

  “What ever you say mini panda.” he said as the other members started to laugh at the two.

 

 Miri just showed him tongue and curled into fetal position.

 

  “No seriously are you ok?” Luhan asked in a voice that made Miri look at them in a strange way.

 

  “I'm fine...but seriously are you guys really a mafia gang?” she asked as she starred at them.

 

  “Yes...why?” Kris said coming in with an ice pack for Miri who starred at him,because not only did he disappear and reappear silently without her noticing,but he also brought back something to sooth her pain.

 

  “Trust me...it happened to me to when I first had to learn it...and the answer to why you keep questioning if we are a mafia group or not would be nice.” Kris said handing her the ice pack which she happily put the ice pack on her head which made the members realize what happened.

 

  “Oh...you are all..so...normal...and have such soft voices...well except for you Kris...your voice is freakishly deep.” Miri said laughing at the look on the members faces...some were holding in laughter and others looked relieved.

 

  “I would assume I have a deep voice. I'm chinese after all.” Kris said as he laughed at s faces.

 

  “Huh???” Miri asked as she looked at him then some of the members.

 

  “Yeah...Me,Tao,Luhan,and Lay,we are all Chinese. The rest are korean.” Kris said as Miri just nodded.

 

  “You guys speak such perfect Korean...i think my head is going to die...” Miri mumbled as she clutched the ice pack to her head tighter as Tao softly patted her shoulder.

 

 

  “Ok...well...i really want to meet the members of your group...so..i'll be right back...just talk happily amongst yourselves or go back to what you were doing. Tao you can show her around if you want to.” Kris said before leaving.

 

 Soon enough everyone had left and it was only Tao and Miri left in the living room.

 

  “Do you want to look around? It's pretty big and will help when you come back for a visit or...something...” Tao mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

 

  “Sure....stop being so shy around me...I don't bite,that's Chaeri that bites.” Miri said laughing before standing up and grabbing Tao's hand before he started to show her around.

 

 The hide out was a two story building. It had all the rooms on top and the living room,kitchen,training room,and indoor swimming pool on the bottom.

 

  “Wow...this place is...really big...” Miri said as her and Tao sat in the kitchen eating cookies that Tao had found which were most likely Baozi's.

 

  “Yeah..it is. I got lost the first time I came here,but eventually got used to it. I'm usually either in my room or in the training room so I never really worry about the rest of the place.” Tao said as he nibbled on the cookie.

 

  “If you are always there...then why were you outside when I first found you?” Miri asked as she looked up from the plate.

 

  “I don't know...it was getting to boring here so I guess I wanted to roam around for a little bit,but a certain girl ruined my walk.” he said playfully glaring at her.

 

  “You know you like me.” she laughed before Kris entered the kitchen.

 

  “There you two are...here you go Miri. Just hand this to your leader and have her read it. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow.” Kris said motioning to Tao who looked away blushing.

 

  “Ok...i'll see you guys later then.” Miri said as she hopped off the chair.

 

  “Tao walk her out and make sure she leaves the area safely.” Kris said as he moved Tao closer to Miri.

 

  “Sure.” Tao said before grabbing Miri and taking her to the front door of the hide out.

 

 'This is gonna get really interesting.' Kris thought as he watched the two walk away.

 

~GEMS hide out,Chaeri POV~

 

  “IT'S ALMOST FREAKING MIDNIGHT WHERE IS MY PANDA?!?!?!?!” I yelled as I paced back and forth in the kitchen.

 

 I was met with silence which only made me angrier...I knew the other members were in their rooms waiting for word since none of us ever sleep while someone is on a mission.

 

  “I'm gonna go crazy...” I mumbled before walking to my room to wait for her.

 

 

~Outside EXO's hide out,3rd person POV~

 

  “I guess i'll see you tomorrow depending on what the note says...” Tao mumbled as he finally released Miri's hand.

 

  “Yeah..I guess so.” Miri said rubbing her arm to keep warm. She had forgotten the blanket inside and Tao had noticed as she started to shiver again.

 

  “Here take this...I don't want a dead panda because she froze to death.” Tao said as he took off his jacket an put it on her.

 

  “Thank you.” Miri said before hugging him and kissing his cheek which made him shiver.

 

  “Even your lips are freaking cold...come here...” he said pulling her to him and kissing her as he held her close trying to warm her up...it somewhat worked but she was slowly going crazy on the inside as she started to kiss him back.

 

 To soon for either of their likings they need air and pulled away.

 

  “I...I should go now...Chaeri is probably having an emotional break down or something close to it.” Miri said as she stuttered as she hugged him one more time.

 

  “Yeah...hurry and get back...you're still cold.” he said before releasing her.

 

  “Bye....”she said waving before she turned around and ran most of the way back to her hide out.

 

  “Bye...” Tao mumbled as he watched her ran until she was out of sight before turning around and going back inside before he himself froze to death.

 

~GEMS hide out,3rd person POV~

 

The silent opening and closing and reopening of doors in the hide out could be heard as Miri entered the front door and then her bedroom door.

 

  “Unnie i'm back.” she said as she entered the door holding a piece of paper in her hands.

 

…......ok........the Taori part.....just came to mind while I was writing this...i thought it would be cute so I put it in...hell I would be very happy if a guy kissed me just to keep me warm...anyways....yeah...have fun reading and i'll update when I can ^.^