MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.19

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #19

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “I wouldn't doubt it...” Sungmin said shaking his head at the thought.

 

  “Let's all go to sleep now...before I start picturing that...i don't need those thoughts in my head...Miri and Chaeri would both kill us all if we thought their brothers were...gay for each other.” Eunhyuk said before walking away down the hall.

 

 And so...everyone found their rooms and ended up 'partnering' up with their significant other...and Chaeri and Yesung had to sing again for Hyun Jae...who decided to sleep with them...*coughcough*.

 

~NOW, 3rd person-Breakfast with SUJU, EXO, GEMS, and DM~

 

 Everyone had woken up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes...and Yesung...woke up to an empty bed.

 

  “Seems like she did want to cook this morning...and she has a little helper to.” Chung Gi said yawning and hugging his sister good morning and patting Hyun Jae on the head before sitting at the dinning room table.

 

  “Thank you lord....” D.O said walking in with a yawning Hana behind him, who was clinging onto his shirt.

 

  “Hi unnie.” Hana said sitting on D.O's lap at the dinning table.

 

  “Hi baby.” Chaeri said before nibbling on some bacon and handing some to Hyun Jae.

 

  “Do I get any?” Yesung asked popping up behind Chaeri and giving her a back-hug.

 

  “Let me thing for about...five minutes then i'll tell you.” Chaeri said laughing before handing some bacon to Yesung, who took it happily and sat down to wait.

 

 Soon everyone had arrived in the kitchen and were smiling because of the smell of food...everyone was there...but two of the members...which were the oldest Cho siblings, Kyuhyun and Sooyun.

 

  “Come on...we need to talk to you.” Kyuhyun said popping out of no where and pulling Hyun Jae out of the kitchen.

 

  “But umma needs my help...” Hyun Jae said trying to grab for Chaeri's shirt.

 

  “Umma?” Kyuhyun asked releasing Hyun Jae and starring at Chaeri with a confused look.

 

  “I agreed to let him call me that since he can't exactly call you two that with out it sounding weird to him.” Chaeri said with out turning around.

 

  “Just leave it be Kyu....we'll talk to him after breakfast.” Sooyun said sitting down next to Kai.

 

  “Fine...” Kyuhyun said ending the conversation.

 

 Soon after everyone was eating quietly...well until someone broke the silence.

 

  “Wait...if Chaeri's your umma....does that make me your appa?” Yesung asked looking at Hyun Jae in confusion causing everyone to burst out laughing at the stupid question.

 

  “No...Eunhyuk hyung is my appa.” Hyun Jae said laughing behind his hand.

 

  “Hyukkie?..No way...” Chaeri said laughing her off.

 

  “But...” Yesung was very confused at this point...and slightly pissed of at Eunhyuk.

 

  “Calm down Yesung...you asked a stupid question so he gave you a stupid answer. Of course you'd be his appa.” Chaeri said looking at Yesung with a giant smile on her face.

 

  “Ok...for a second there..i though I was gonna have to brutally injure someone.” Yesung said glaring at Eunhyuk who looked lost as hell.

 

  “What's going on?” Eunhyuk asked looking over to Myon...he just shrugged.

 

  “Ok...let's finish eating so we can go over a few things...oh...and can some of you go out during the meeting to get some food? Chaeri is gonna be making dinner as well. We'll fill you in later.” Chung Gi said getting him hit by Chaeri who protested to cooking dinner.

 

  “Kris, Tao, Kyungsoo, Donghae, and Kai, you five go out and get food please?” Chung Gi said before leaning over to whisper into Chaeri's ear.

 

 'We need to get Kris out of here so he doesn't know what's going on.' Chung Gi said whispering lowly into her ear.

 

  “Sure...we can go. Let's go shower and then we'll head out ok guys?” Tao said catching on quickly to what was happening.

 

  “Uhh...sure. I'll just go get ready now since i'm done.” Kris said standing and walking away to his room after saying thank you to Chaeri for the breakfast.

 

  “We got this covered. The four of you will be told what is going on by your girlfriends and i'll...'fill' Kris in on a cover up version of the meeting.” Chung Gi said quietly after he was sure Kris couldn't hear anymore because he heard the shower running.

 

  “Ok...i'll keep a close watch on him if anything.” Tao said before standing.

 

  “Well you guys can head out when ever your ready. We'll just wait for you to leave so that you're not confused as hell when you return.” Chung Gi smiling before standing.

 

 As soon as all five were gone and out the door everyone was led down to a similar meeting room like SUJU's and EXO's.

 

  “Like I said...the four of you. Sooyun, you will inform Kai, Jiwoo, you inform Donghae, Miri, of course Tao, and Hana, you have Kyungsoo. I'll personally take care of Kris.” Chung Gi said before the real meeting began.

 

  “Ok. So what we are gonna do now is split into teams and scout the areas around us and check for any signs of anything suspicious or out place. The one's in my group...seeing as we all have boyfriends with in areas...will go with their...significant others, with the accompany of one other. Therefore the groups will be:

 

  1. Yesung, Chung Gi, Hyun Jae, and I.

  2. Tao, Myon, and Miri.

  3. Kyuhyun, Kai, and Sooyun.

  4. Kyungsoo, Myung Dae, and Hana.

  5. Luhan, Jihyun, and Jihan.

  6. Sehun, Hyun Seok, and Suye.

  7. Donghae, Yoonhye, and Jiwoo.

  8. Chanyeol, Henry, Wonho, and HyunAe.

  9. Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Xiumin.

  10. Suho, Chen, and Kangin.

  11. Zhoumi, Lay, Shindong, and Baekhyun.

  12. Kris, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, and Eunhyuk.” Chaeri said listing everyone down.

 

  “Now that we have the groups...group #12...keep a close eye on Kris at all times.” Yesung said staring at his four members.

 

  “Yes sir...but..why Kris?” Siwon asked looking at Yesung with confusion.

 

  “That's right...you guys haven't told them yet...Kris...he's the betrayer...because of his jealously towards Chaeri and Yesung...it lead him to hate Yesung...not necessarily Chaeri..just Yesung...but he knows what's going to happen. Kris' main goal is to try and get the two to split so that she goes to Big Bang willingly...the only problem is...Kris isn't entirely into the whole betraying thing. The day that Tao and I had gone around asking if Kris had been training is because he had bruises and fresh cuts all over him...we think he's being forced into it...because he loves Chaeri..they might be threatening her life if he refused them. Sooner or later though..we'll have to tell him..that even if he tries to keep on betraying us...her life is on the line no matter what....they want her dead because she knows all their secrets and they think she's going to tell them.” Miri said starring at everyone in the room.

 

  “That...makes sense now...is the meeting over...my head hurts now...” Eunhyuk said rubbing the side of his head.

 

  “Yes. Meeting is over. The others should be returning anytime now...i'm just going to tell Kris of the scouting and the group he's in. Since he doesn't really need to know about anything else.” Chung Gi said standing along with everyone else.

 

  “We should all head to our rooms or somewhere for now so that the four can talk to their girlfriends about what's going on. See you all later. Come on Yesung and Hyun Jae...let's go play in the pool.” Chaeri said squealing before running away to put on her bathing suit with Hyun Jae and Yesung following behind with the same smiles on their faces.

 

  “YESUNG!” Miri yelled catching his attention.

 

  “Huh?” He asked looking at her while Hyun Jae continued to walk on.

 

  “Keep an eye on her...recently pools don't seem to like her.” Miri said before walking to her room.

 

  “Ok....” Yesung shrugged going to his, Chaeri's, and apparently Hyun Jae's as well now, room.

 

 After the five were filled in, everyone joined Chaeri, Yesung, and Hyun Jae in the pool...it's a good thing it's a really big pool...fitting forty-one people into one pool would have been hell if it wasn't.

 

…......KEKEKE...CH.19 down XD...pool party at the end..and again it was mentioned that Kris isn't very 'into' the betraying thing...but we'll find out soon enough...and the conversation between the Cho siblings have yet to happen as well...soon..Until then...annyeong...