MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.8

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #8

 

 

~Previously on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Really Miri really...” Chaeri said before breathing again.

 

  “Ok...now back to what we were gonna talk about....” Kris said while everyone settled down around him...and Miri made no move to get off Tao's lap.

 

~Now,3rd person~

 

  “Ok...continue...” Chaeri said looking away from Miri and Tao.

 

  “I propose.....an alliance with GEMS. An alliance between us would be good. I can tell just by how you guys are acting that even though you look calm you're waiting for us to do or say something wrong...we aren't what we seem. Like Miri probably told you Chaeri...we have the same goals and we are in need of a few extra hands around here.” Kris said before looking at everyone.

 

  “An alliance...that's new. It depends on my group really...i don't make decisions without them....what do you guys think?” Chaeri said looking at her group.

 

 HyunAe was next to Chanyeol on the floor and she nodded her head,Miri was still on Tao's lap and she nodded a lot which probably hurt Tao,Hana and D.O were on the couch next to Chaeri's and she nodded as well,Suye was next to Sehun and nodded before poking him on the side,Jiwoo was on the floor next to Kai and nodded and moved away a little because she didn't really like the way he looked at everyone,and Jihan was next to Luhan on the ground who reluctantly nodded before going back to drinking the bubble tea he had gotten her earlier.

 

  “Ok....then I guess that means a yes for me to.” Chaeri said as she smiled at her group.

 

  “Then it's official. Hang on i'll be right back.” Kris said before standing up and leaving to his office.

 

“I'll be back to...” Chaeri said getting up and following him before standing outside his office.

 

  “It's an alliance with a girl group. Calm down turtle I doubt any of them will find out if we're careful. Yes I got it now I have to go the female leader might have followed me. Yes she's female. No i'm not stupid enough to fall for her like Tao did for one of her members. Those aren't the two you should worry about. Just continue your mission and come back when you guys can. Ok...bye.” Kris said over the phone to no one she knew.

 

 Before Kris could see her,she silently walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water.

 

  “What are you doing in here?” Kris asked walking in smiling with papers in his hand.

 

  “Drink...” Chaeri said showing him the glass of water in her hand.

 

  “One of the members could have done that but ok...here these are the papers....I just need you to sign them so that we can make it truly official.” Kris said handing her the papers.

 

  “Are there any smily faces this time?” Chaeri asked jokingly.

 

  “Maybe...” Kris said seriously before laughing.

 

  “You...now I see why Miri kept asking if this was a real mafia.” Chaeri said before signing it and handing it back to him.

 

 He quickly left to make a copy and handed it to her before they both walked into the living room.

 

  “It...looks like we are staying the night...i hope that's ok....” Chaeri said looking from all the knocked out people on the group and back to Kris.

 

  “Nope not at all....here follow me.” Kris said grabbing her arm and pulling her upstairs.

 

  “Since they all seem to be comfortable down there..seeing as they are using each other as pillows you can stay with me in my room. Don't worry..the bed could probably fit your whole group on it.” Kris said opening one of the very many doors in the hideout.

 

  “How do you know whose room is whose...it seems confusing...so many doors.” Chaeri said before she saw the bed.

 

  “Wow...you weren't kidding...” she said before going and sitting on the bed.

 

  “After being here for so long you learn your way around. I'm pretty sure Miri's already memorized where Tao's room is...they weren't in the living room with the rest.” Kris said laughing at my face as I looked about ready to choke someone.

 

  “Calm down...I don't think Tao is down to touch Miri...Tao hardly touches anyone.” Kris said before taking off his shirt and laying down.

 

  “Ummm....ok....i guess.” Chaeri said looking away from Kris.

 

  “I have a shirt that can cover you if you want to get comfortable.” Kris said standing up and going to his drawer and coming back with a very big t-shirt.

 

  “Thanks...ummm...where is the bathroom at?” Chaeri asked blushing before following Kris' instructions.

 

 Not that long later she was laying on the bed near a shirtless Kris. It was cold and she didn't want to wake him up since it seemed he had fallen asleep while she was changing.

 

  “You know it won't kill you to tell me you are cold.” Kris said rolling around to look at her.

 

  “I thought you were asleep...I didn't want to wake you up.” Chaeri said before she shivered.

 

 Kris got up a little and pulled the blanket out from under him before lifting it over Chaeri and climbing back under it next to her.

 

  “That's much better.” Chaeri mumbled before snuggling into the covers and falling asleep not that long after.

 

  “....I know Yesung said not to....but I think i'm going to have to ignore him just this once...you're to interesting to not get attached to..” Kris whispered before pulling Chaeri to him and wrapping his arms around her.

 

 'Who is Yesung?' Chaeri thought before involuntarily snuggling into Kris' chest and fell dead asleep.

 

….......Kris you derp....she wasn't sleeping yet....but what does Yesung have to do with Kris and EXO?...well find out in about....four episodes....

 

~Preview~

 

  “Sooyun unnie hurry and come back.” Hana said through the computer.

 

  “I wish I could Hana but the planes are still down...no one is leaving anytime soon.” Sooyun said sadly through her phone.

 

 GEMS was chatting with Sooyun through Skype...XD

 

…........LOL NEXT CHAPTER GEMS AND SOOYUN'S SKYPE CONVO XD