MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.21

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #21

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Would you shut up for once in your life and let me talk before you die of not being able to breath?...I love you to....I guess I always have...I can say the same about Chaeri....I only wanted her I guess because she looks a lot like you....hyung...i love you...” Myon said happily jumping into Chung Gi's arms,not that he had to go very far seeing as Chung Gi still had a death grip on his waist, and kissed him hard on the lips, to which Chung Gi happily responded back.

 

  “Come on...let's go bug Chaeri into cooking us food....i'm hungry.” Myon said pulling away from Chung Gi breathing hard before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room with him and they continued to walk down the hall to Chaeri and Yesung's room hand-in-hand not even noticing the eating grin both had on their faces.

 

~Kitchen; dinner time that night, 3rd person~

 

 An eerie silence fell on the groups when the two boys entered the kitchen holding hands and stopped at the door.

 

  “Soo....umm...what going on?” Hyun Jae asked from his spot in between his siblings at the table where everyone else already was as well.

 

  “Well...umm....hyung and I are...dating..uhh together now...we hope you accept our relationship...” Myon said looking at the ground blushing.

 

  “IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!” Miri and Chaeri yelled standing to hug their brothers.

 

  “Wuhh?” Chung Gi asked looking at his sister.

 

  “We knew the whole time that you both liked each other...we just wanted you guys to handle this on your own..” Miri explained smiling at her brother-in-law before looking at Chaeri.

 

  “Unnie...you know this means right???” Miri asked Chaeri with a glint in her eye.

 

  “WE ARE ACTUAL SISTER NOW!!!!!” they squealed together before hugging each other and bouncing before quickly pulling away when someone cleared their throat.

 

  “I have something to say..to Tao...” Myon said quietly.

 

  “Don't you dare sa-...” Miri was cut off when Tao stood and walked over to them.

 

  “Continue Myon...” Tao said looking at the boy.

 

  “I want to say..that...you..have my permission to date my twin...just take care of her like Yesung takes care of my sister-in-law.” Myon mumbled and blushed even more when Chung Gi squeezed his hand.

 

  “............REALLLYYYYYY?!?!!?!?” Miri screamed looking at her brother before glomping him into the ground.

 

  “Can someone get her of-....thank you Tao...” Chung Gi said when Tao lifted Miri off her brother while Chung Gi helped him up.

 

  “.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” everyone yelled about...a few seconds later.

 

  “Delayed reactions much?” Chaeri said laughing at everyone who just shrugged.

 

  “All mah dorks...and dorkets...” Chaeri said laughing even harder.

 

  “Yesung...calm your kitty...” Kris said darkly looking at Chaeri rolling on the floor holding her sides.

 

  “Don't talk to your leader that way Wu Fan...but I agree...help my sister before she breaks something..” Chung Gi said looking at his sister.

 

 Kris just scoffed and looked away and Yesung stood up and continuously poked Chaeri until she stopped moving to glare at him.

 

  “What?” Chaeri asked glaring at him because he killed her fun.

 

  “We're hungry...” Ryeowook whined from the table.

 

  “Yeah yeah...” Chaeri grumbled before going back to cooking murmuring death threats to everyone.

 

  “So what are we doing tomorrow?” Kris asked in mild interest.

 

  “Well..since no one knows of this place...and we all have...bright clothing and hair dye...i say we...put on disguises and go out for once...” Jihyun said looking at his leader for confirmation.

 

  “That sounds like a good idea....who's down?” Chaeri asked looking at everyone.

 

 After everyone in the room said yes they started eating fast and then went to go...change...literally.

 

 After everyone had changed they looked in the mirror together.

 

 Here are their current looks:

 

  • GEMS:

 

 Chaeri: (used to be flat as a board) Curly blonde hair but instead of a black streak she had multiple light pink highlights in her hair and was wearing a light pink spaghetti strap shirt with a black shirt and black knee high boots. (Yesung didn't approve of this at all)

 

 Miri: Straight (used to be curly and slightly frizzy) light brown hair with a fringe and purple highlights and was wearing a dark purple shirt with a panda on it and dark blue shorts with purple high-tops that had stars on the side.

 

 Jihan: Straight black hair with midnight/sapphire blue highlights and was wearing a black halter top with dark blue skinny jeans and black high-tops with moons on the side.

 

 Jiwoo: Dark brown hair with black highlights and was wearing a green knee high sun dress with matching green sandals.

 

 Sooyun: (Used to be wavy) Straight black hair with dark red highlights and was wearing a red strapless shirt with black shinny jeans and black high-tops.

 

 HyunAe: (note she had at least shoulder length hair before) Pixie cut black hair with a fringe and dark pink highlights and was wearing a dark pink t-shirt with black shorts and dark pink flats.

 

 Suye: Long curly (was straight before) black hair with one light blue streak going through the left side and was wearing a light blue v-cut shirt and black skinny jeans with white high-tops that had blue diamonds on the side.

 

 Hana: (used to be long and straight) Shoulder length curly black hair with blonde highlights and was wearing a yellow knee length dress and while sandals with a yellow flower in the middle of them.

 

  • Diamond (DM)

 

 Chung Gi: Black hair with blonde highlights and his left bangs going slightly over his right eye and was wearing a red shirt with white skinny jeans and red combat boots.

 

 Myon: Black hair with purple highlights (just like his sister) and was wearing a black shirt with purple skinny jeans and black combat boots.

 

 Jihyun: Dark blue hair (looks black) and was wearing a dark blue shirt with a black blazer and black skinny jeans with dark blue converse.

 

 Yoonhye: Black hair with dark green highlights and was wearing a green shirt with black baggy jeans and green converse.

 

 Hyun Jae: Black hair with red highlights and was wearing a white shirt with red skinny jeans and white airwalks.

 

 Wonho: Black hair and was wearing a dark pink shirt with a black jacket with black baggy jeans and black nikes.

 

 Hyun Seok: Long black hair (think of CNU from B1A4) with blonde highlights and was wearing a light blue shirt with a white blazer over it with white skinny jeans and light blue converse.

 

 Myung Dae: Dark brown hair with blonde highlights and was wearing a yellow shirt with a black button up shirt over it with black baggy jeans and yellow converse.

 

.For EXO and SUJU..it's their hair..like right now..minus Yesung..he has his red hair from a while back ago..i like him with long hair TT~TT...

 

~Back to story, 3rd person~

 

  “You boys really love skinny jeans don't you?” Chaeri asked looking at the members of the three male groups where at least 80% of them were wearing white, black, or what ever colored skinny jeans they could find.

 

  “You girls really love high-tops don't you?” Kris said teasing back.

 

  “Coming from the one wearing high-tops.” Yesung said pulling his girlfriend towards him.

 

  “Yeah what ever...so how does this go? There is no way in hell it would look normal for forty-one people to be walking around a mall or where ever together.” Kris said looking at someone else besides the Yeri couple.

 

  “Duhh...the boys with girlfriends will be going to the mall or where ever they please...and the rest of you guys...can do the same.” Chaeri said glaring at Kris because of how he was acting.

 

  “Ok...off we go..” Sooyun said pulling a blonde Kai out the door with her.

 

  “That's not your boyfriend....” Miri yelled but gave up when Sooyun just waved and continued walking with Kai.

 

  “I don't see why he just won't ask her out already...i'm all for it...he just better not continue being a flirt after words.” Kyuhyun said looking after his sister.

 

  “Yeah..she likes him to...it's just..she's shy around guys..just give it time and they'll come around.” Miri said smiling before walking away with Tao.

 

  “Where are you two going?” Chaeri asked her new sister-in-law.

 

  “To the mall...wanna follow?” Miri asked looking behind her.

 

  “Shoot...wanna go Yesung?” Chaeri asked looking up at Yesung..well more his hair then anything else.

 

  “Sure....and just touch it already....seriously...” Yesung said with a blank face.

 

  “YAY!!!!” Chaeri squealed before reaching up and playing with his hair.

 

  “Can we go with you to the mall? We have no where else to really go.” Chung Gi asked motioning to himself and Myon.

 

  “Sure...family day out.” Chaeri said smiling at her brother.

 

  “Does that mean I get to go?” Hyun Jae asked from the side.

 

  “Of course...i can't leave my baby around them..who know what they'll talk about.” Chaeri said referring to Kyuhyun and the other guys.

 

  “Yay....?” Hyun Jae said confused.

 

  “Tell you when you're a little older..” Yesung said patting Hyun Jae's head.

 

  “Ok appa...are we gonna go now?” Hyun Jae asked before standing between the two and grabbing their hands.

 

  “Yep..i think we're ready now.” Miri said smiling at the picture...she knew about Chaeri wanting children of course and so did pretty much everyone else...but they also knew why she was waiting.

 

  “Onwards we go..” Miri said laughing as she started leading the way with Tao, followed by the Myonri couple and then the family.

 

 Soon everyone found a place they wanted to go.

 

 Hana and Kyungsoo went for a picnic in the park, Suye, Sehun, Jiwoo and Donghae went to the amusement park, Jihan and Luhan went to a cafe for bubble tea, HyunAe and Chanyeol went to the beach to take a walk, and Sooyun and Kai went to take a walk at a park in Central Seoul....while the rest randomly dispersed either in groups or alone.

 

....Next Chapter I will be switching scenes...a lot between the couples to see what they're doing as well as a peak into what goes on with Kris....since we all know where he went -.-...stay tuned because it will be updated..later today after I wake up and finish watching WGM Global Edition. :)