MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.12

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #12

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

 Chaeri laid their starring at him with wide eyes forever before her eyes started to hurt and she slowly closed them before reopening them. She leaned up and placed a kiss on his chin before crashing out.

 

 'Such a dork...but she's a cute dork.' Yesung thought before pulling her closer and actually falling asleep as the the others finally left and went to their rooms before sleeping.

 

 

~NOW,3rd person~

 

 As everyone woke up they all started to realized what happened the day before and let it sink in...before they all shrugged it off.

 

  “Oppa...i mean Yesung, let's go down stairs everyone is waiting.” Chaeri said as she stood in front of him with one of his shirts on.

 

  “It's fine if you call me oppa..i'm pretty sure i'm older then you anyways...and when did you get one of my shirts?” Yesung asked as he sat up in bed.

 

  “Ok...and I took it out of one of the drawers. My clothes from yesterday were dirty and I wanted to shower so I grabbed on of your shirts.” She said laughing at the look on his face.

 

 'She showered in my room and I didn't know?...oh well she looks good in the shirt..what am I thinking...never mind might as well get out of bed.' Yesung thought before smiling and standing out of bed before stretching and going to take a shower while Chaeri sat on his bed and waited.

 

 After about thirty minutes Yesung finally came out of the shower.

 

  “Wow...you take longer then a girl to shower.” Chaeri said laughing as he tried to dry his hair with the towel.

 

  “Oh hush it would you. I have to shower like a girl to look good for a girl. I have no idea what I just said...” Yesung laughed before shrugging and going to take the towel off his head giving up on trying to dry his hair.

 

  “YAH! Dry your hair or you'll get sick...” Chaeri said getting up and taking the towel before drying his hair for him.

 

  “I don't even want to know how girls are able to do that...and be careful..you couldn't choose a bigger shirt or something?” Yesung asked leaning down to pull the shirt that was rising up.

 

  “To lazy to find one and it was the first one I liked...” Chaeri mumbled blushing at the fact that he was feeling up her legs.

 

  “Turn any redder and you might explode...come on let's go eat.” Yesung said stepping away before grabbing her hand and bringing her downstairs forgetting to let go of her hand...or at least that's what she thought. He was holding her hand purposely so the other members knew not to touch her.

 

  “AYYYY!!!!!” everyone said as they walked in together.

 

  “Shut up you damn idiots.” Chaeri said laughing before sitting down with Yesung at her left and Miri on her right with everyone around them.

 

  “Ok. Now that the leaders have arrived let's eat.” D.O said bringing in food along with Hana.

 

  “Whooo....food...” Chaeri said as she looked at the food happily.

 

 After everyone had finished eating Chaeri and Yesung left everyone to go to his office so they could discuss the sleeping arrangements because GEMS would be permanently moving in with SUJU and EXO. Yesung had suggested it because GEMS' hideout was to small and they had nothing to really do there so they agreed.

 

  “Where is everyone going to sleep...I knew there were a lot of rooms here before, but that was before I knew about SUJU...” Chaeri said looking at the turtles with Yesung behind her.

 

  “Where ever they feel comfortable, which is most likely where they slept last night.” he said resting his head on her shoulder.

 

  “What are you doing?” she asked looking to the side to try and look at him.

 

  “I'm still tired...the mission was murderous.” he said as he pulled her to the couch.

 

  “So...if it's where we slept last night...does that mean I sleep in your room?” Chaeri asked as she sat down.

 

  “If you want to I guess. I know Tao and Miri won't mind the set up.” Yesung said laying down on her lap.

 

  “Of coarse they won't...as long as he doesn't do anything to ual...like try to get under her clothes then he may still be able to have children later in the future.” she said petting his hair.

 

  “I'll make sure of that...” he said trying not to moan...his head was sensitive to touch since no one really ever touched him.

 

  “You ok? How the hell is your hair so soft.” Chaeri asked as she grabbed the side...which then he actually did moan making her lift an eyebrow up in questioning.

 

  “Keep touching my hair...and i'll be fine, but you might not be so lucky Kitty.” he said sitting up before grabbing her ankle making her lay down and the shirt she was wearing travel dangerously high.

 

  “YAH!!! What hair sensitive turtle?” she asked teasingly as he climbed on top of her.

 

  “Yes...so watch what you-....” Yesung was stopped because Miri, Tao, and Kris had walked in.

 

  “Sorry about that....” Miri said before coving Tao's eyes since the shirt was just about to Chaeri's waist.

 

  “Well...all just talk later.” Kris said pushing out the other to before leaving and closing the door behind him.

 

  “They're smart..now where were we?” Yesung asked as he leaned down nipping her ear.

 

  “Yah...that is still sensitive from when you bit it last night...” Chaeri mumbled blushing after realizing the position she was in.

 

  “Is it now? It's ok...i won't go very far..yet.” Yesung said leaning down and capturing her lips for the first time making them both moan at the shock it gave them.

 

 While they were kissing Yesung's hands where pulling at the bottom of the shirt she was wearing before sneaking his hand under it before slowly caressing the scar that was on her side giving her goosebumps.

 

  “Don't touch....it feels bad...”she mumbled trying to move his hand up away from the scar.

 

  “I won't hurt you like he did...trust me...i already wanna kill the dumb ...and besides I said I wouldn't take it to far...not until you're ready.” Yesung said kissing her lips one more time before pulling her up with him to sit regularly on the couch and pulling her shirt...well his shirt...back down.

 

  “I'm in no rush to get into a relationship with you...I know you are still cautious about us since we were going to stay hidden from you and your group, but I will protect you from who ever that guy is. I didn't want to tell you but while we were eating breakfast I got a text from one of my shadow walkers. They said that group was here in Seoul and were apparently looking for something...or someone, which is another reason why I wanted you guys to stay here.” Yesung said hugging Chaeri to keep her from hitting him.

 

 He felt her body freeze up and start to shake and hugged her tighter knowing that she was about to start screaming.

 

  “Chaeri what's wrong?” Miri asked walking in seeing her leader curled up against Yesung crying her eyes out.

 

  “Leave Miri...i'll speak to you all after I put her in the room.” Yesung said standing up before lifting Chaeri into his arms who immediately hid her face.

 

 Miri knew it had to be something really bad...Chaeri had never cried that hard and every time she did cry it was around Miri.

 

 Yesung brought her to the room before laying her on the bed and kissing her gently.

 

  “I have to let them know ok...i told you and i'll tell you a million times if I have to. I don't care if I just met you or if you don't like me at all. I'm going to keep you away from them and I will protect you.” Yesung said pulling away from her before covering her with the blanket.

 

  “I'll be back later after I talk to them...for now just try to sleep.” he said kissing her forehead before walking out.

 

 'Why do you like me..you know of my past and you've seen the one thing that keeps me from love...so why?' Chaeri said as a last tear fell before she feel asleep with nightmares.

 

~With Yesung and everyone else,3rd person~

 

  “What is wrong with my leader?” Miri asked glaring at the black haired man in front of her. The only thing keeping her from hitting him was Tao who was holding her down from behind.

 

  “She got news I don't think any of you are going to want to hear...I knew she didn't want to hear it either but I had to tell her and I also have to tell all of you. Be careful when leaving base from now on. Tao...if you ever take Miri out,guard her with your life because if they see her, they'll now Chaeri is around somewhere.” Yesung said in a loud voice so that the thirty, thirty-one including himself could hear.

 

  “Who exactly are the 'they' you are talking about Yesung?” Siwon asked.

 

  “This morning I got a text from one of our shadow walkers. He told me to watch out. Big Bang is back in Seoul.” he said turning to look up the stairs where he hopped Chaeri had fallen asleep.

 

  “Oh my...” Miri said before breaking down to the floor..or at least she would have if Tao hadn't caught her and pulled her to him.

 

  “That's why she was like that...I can't believe it...Sooyun really needs to return home now..more then ever.” Hana said before hugging Jiwoo as Donghae and D.O watched them before hugging them both from behind.

 

 Kris had joined Tao in trying to sooth Miri because she had started screaming before a new scream entered all their ears which had Miri and Yesung up the stairs in the speed of light.

 

 Chaeri screamed as she clutched the bed trying to find something to hold onto before Yesung and Miri entered the room with everyone following behind.

 

  “She's still sleeping but she's screaming so loudly...what's happening?” Hana asked as she looked at her leader in fright as Suye squeezed Sehun hiding in his chest.

 

  “God damn it check that damn scar....NOW YESUNG!” Miri yelled before shaking her leader violently.

 

 Yesung walked over and lifted up the side of the shirt with the scar to see it glowing.

 

  “What the is that?” Yesung asked as he squeezed Chaeri's leg to try and wake her up..and to get her to stop kicking.

 

  “It's a god damn curse...i knew it...the dagger had something written on it...it wasn't a language I understood...and I only caught a glimpse of it before it disappeared...” Miri said with her head down as she still shook Chaeri trying to wake her up.

 

  “Disappeared?” Donghae asked as he held Jiwoo near him to keep her away from running to her leader.

 

  “Yes. Disappeared. It vanished into thin air after a minute or so of me finding her before I left and she fell into a coma.” Miri said before slapping Chaeri hard on the face.

 

 Chaeri's eyes snapped open as tears gathered into her eyes before Miri pulled her into a tight hug as Tao joined them on the bed getting a very bad glare from Yesung before Yesung realized what he was doing before nodding.

 

  “Let's leave these four alone...I think they all need to talk.” Donghae said pushing everyone out before nodding to Yesung.

 

  “Thank you Donghae...prepare everyone. No doubt they'll be looking everywhere. Lock up the base and hide it from plain site.” Yesung said before turning to Chaeri and pulling her to him and pulling Miri and Tao along as they all shared a hug.

 

  “You guys I can't breath...” Chaeri said after a few minutes.

 

  “Sorry....” everyone said releasing her well...Tao and Miri did while Yesung kept a hold on her.

 

  “I know Miri...don't worry to much...” Chaeri said referring to her side.

 

  “You knew...why didn't you tell me?” Miri asked as she held her leaders hands.

 

  “Only to keep you safe...all that I know about the curse is that when the one who inflicted the scar is near it acts up and it brings uncontrollable pain...and nightmares...” Chaeri mumbled looking at Yesung before snuggling his chest.

 

  “I'm sorry...you guys are all probably in danger now because of my mistake...Miri promise me to stay out of the way if anything happens...” Chaeri said looking at Miri from Yesung's chest.

 

  “No. I promised you when we started this that if it ended we would end it together. I'm not leaving you alone with this.” Miri said firmly making Chaeri nod in defeat.

 

  “Don't get yourselves hurt either...” Chaeri said looking at Tao and Yesung who both shook their heads.

 

  “If you and Miri get hurt...there is no stopping me and Tao from getting involved. Also to try and lighten the mood just a little...Tao and Miri...make sure you tell the rest not to hide it anymore...Chaeri already told me of the relationships...and just to warn you that if your touching goes to far you ain't having any children.” Yesung said smiling when he heard Chaeri and Miri giggle and Tao scoff.

 

  “Good to know...we'll leave you two alone now though..i think everyone needs to sleep this off...I think everyone else is already sleeping so we can tell them tomorrow...goodnight you two.” Tao said pulling Miri up and putting her on his back before waving and walking out of the room.

 

  “You'll be safe now...don't worry. I'll ease the pain as best as I can, but i'm not sure if I can make it stop all together until they are all dead. We have to wait for Sooyun to come back before deciding anything further...for now just go to sleep. I'll watch over you for tonight.” Yesung said laying Chaeri down.

 

  “Yesung..why?” Chaeri asked looking at him.

 

  “Why?...because I like you...i'm going to protect you no matter what...and I don't want to see Miri in pain with you when that is something I can prevent from happening.” Yesung said leaning closer to her.

 

  “No. I won't let you or Miri or anyone of you get in the middle of something that was never your business.” She said sitting up a little.

 

  “It's my business now and i'm going to stick to my word. I.Will.Protect.You.” Yesung said before kissing her softly and laying her down gently.

 

  “Get some sleep...Sooyun will be home shortly. All flights have resumed and she'll be home soon.” Yesung said pulling away before Chaeri's hand pulled his shirt making him go back down to her.

 

  “Thank you.” she said before kissing him hard making him moan a little when her hands tangled in his hair and started pulling.

 

  “Don't start something i'll have to finish Kitty.” he said pecking her lips before laying down and pulling her against him.

 

  “Oh you know you liked it...” she mumbled snuggling into him before falling asleep.

 

  “You know I did you damn tease.” he said before falling asleep himself with one arm under her head and the other protectively around her waist, right above the still glowing scar.

 

…............................Sooyun's coming back soon.......please don't hurt me....i thought it would be nice to spice up the story a little...and my mom liked the idea of the scar thing...meep.....i'll see you all tomorrow....*runs away*....