MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.9

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #9

 

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “....I know Yesung said not to....but I think i'm going to have to ignore him just this once...you're to interesting to not get attached to..” Kris whispered before pulling Chaeri to him and wrapping his arms around her.

 

 'Who is Yesung?' Chaeri thought before involuntarily snuggling into Kris' chest and fell dead asleep.

 

 

~NOW 3rd person~

 

 The next morning when everyone one awoke it was a busy day. GEMS would be returning to their hideout to chat with Sooyun and EXO would be cleaning...after being yelled at by GEMS...It was actually a funny site to anyone who saw really.

 

 Chaeri had forgotten that she was only in Kris' shirt and walked to the kitchen where...everyone else seemed to be and she didn't notice them until she stopped rubbing her eyes.

 

  “Chaeri....what are you wearing?” Miri asked as she dragged Chaeri to the table where everyone was watching,the guys with amusement and the girls with shock.

 

  “Kris let me use his shirt to sleep in last night since it was to hot in the clothes I was wearing.” Chaeri mumbled still half asleep.

 

  “Alrighty then...i think...” Miri said going back to sit down beside Tao at the table.

 

 Everyone was at the table and there was sill a lot of seats left. Miri was on the left side of the table with Tao,followed by HyunAe,then Chanyeol,then Baekhyun,then Hana,and lastly D.O. Suye was on the right side of the table followed by Sehun,then Luhan,then Jihan,then Jiwoo,then Baozi,then Lay,then Suho,then Chen,and lastly Kai. Chaeri sat next to Miri and Kris came in not long after and sat next to Suye.

 

  “What are we doing today?” Kris asked as everyone started eating.

 

  “We have to go back to our hideout for something...in the meantime....you guys...are going to clean.” Chaeri said eating the waffle that D.O made.

 

  “Cleaning?” Suho asked confused.

 

  “Yes...cleaning. If me and the girls are gonna be here ofter to discuss things...then it has to be clean in here...a few of us have OCD...we'll end up cleaning and you will never find anything.” Chaeri replied laughing at some of the guys faces at the thought of something missing.

 

  “Ok...we'll clean.” Baozi said cutely making Chaeri stare at him.

 

  “DON'T PINCH ME AGAIN!!!” Baozi screamed before running to hide behind Kris who looked at him funny.

 

  “I'm....gonna go punch something...before it ends up being him...” Chaeri said standing up.

 

  “Here let me show you their training room...I like it there.” Miri said taking hold of Chaeri and Tao's hand and dragging them...no before Chaeri was able to grab Kris and pull him along with him wincing because she was squeezing his hand really hard.

 

  “Can you loosen your grip on my hand?” Kris asked as he tried to get his hand free.

 

  “Yeah...sorry...it's a habit...OH WAIT....i need to change...i am not working out in this shirt alone.” Chaeri said before turning and running up the stairs and poor Kris was still pulled along because she was still holding his hand.

 

  “Where did you put my clothes?” Chaeri asked when they finally reached his room.

 

  “They're on the bed.” Kris said pointing at her clothes from yesterday.

 

  “Thank you.” she said before walking in the bathroom and walking back out in her own clothes and Kris' shirt neatly folded in her hands.

 

  “You can keep it. I don't really use that one since it's to big even on me.” Kris said smiling at her.

 

  “Thank you...smile more ofter you don't seem so scary when you do.” Chaeri said before putting the shirt and the bed and grabbing his hand gently.

 

  “Come on lets go...i need to hit something before I do end up braking your hand.” she said again before pulling a smiling Kris down the hall and stairs and into the training room where Miri and Tao were practicing already.

 

  “Why do you look so happy Kris?” Tao asked as he and Miri stopped training.

 

  “No reason. Go Chaeri...i like the use of my hand and I would like to keep it.” Kris said slipping his hand from hers and pushing her towards a punching bag.

 

  “Ok...if I miss the bag i'm sorry...or not.” she mumbled going over to it and swinging it before she started to punch it hard.

 

  “Well....i'm never going to make her mad I know that much.” Kai said walking in with the rest of the members of both groups behind him.

 

  “Chaeri accidently broke someones face because she was being cute....it was funny to see actually cause the girl almost had a heart attack.” Hana said coming up behind D.O who was the closest to Kai.

 

  “Would it hurt if I asked who that is?” Kris said not looking away from Chaeri as she continuously punched the bag...even Miri and Tao had stopped to watch her.

 

  “I don't remember her name. She left the country not long after...she was one of Chaeri's and Miri's friends that didn't know about the mafia. She just disappeared with her dad. Chaeri says she left because her dad's business transferred them to a new state.” Hana said still watching.

 

  “Makes sense I guess.” Kris mumbled before her shirt lifted a little and all you could see was a 2” wide scar.

 

  “What the hell is that?” Kris asked Hana since she was the closest.

 

  “Only Miri was around when that happened so only she is aloud to tell you.” Hana replied before looking sadly at her leader.

 

 The whole group knew about it,but it wasn't something they liked to talk about.

 

 Out of no where a giant cracking sound was heard.

 

  “The hell...Chaeri I though...never mind...the poor wall.” Miri said going over to Chaeri and checking her hand.

 

  “It's fine Miri....I've punched worse.” Chaeri said before standing up and seeing everyone in the room.

 

  “What's up guys.” she said before walking out of the room most likely to shower real quick..she still took Kris with her.

 

 After Chaeri had showered GEMS had left the hideout and went to their own after threatening the boys to clean before they returned tomorrow.

 

 

~With GEMS,Chaeri POV~

 

  “Are we gonna talk to unnie?” Hana asked as we entered the hide out.

 

  “Yesh.” I said with a giant smile on her face.

 

  “WHOOO!!!!! TO THE BIG SCREEN!!!” Miri yelled before dashing to the living room to hook everything up.

 

  “GUYS HURRY UP!!!! IT'S RINGING!!!” Miri yelled out the door as the rest of us rushed in.

 

  “WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS!!!” Sooyun yelled from her phone.

 

  “HI UNNIE(DONGGIE)!!!!!” all of us(HyunAe)yelled.

 

  “What's you guys up to?” Sooyun asked as she moved to sit on the bed of her hotel room.

 

  “Nothing much really...are those mochi boxes I see?” I asked as I moved over.

 

 Outside before any of us entered we agreed to keep the whole alliance a secret until she got back because we knew she would be freaking out.

 

  “Noooo.....” she mumbled before we saw her foot move indicating she was kicking them away.

 

  “Sure unnie what ever you say.” Miri said laughing.

 

~At EXO's hideout,3rd person~

 

  “Are we gonna tell them about...you know...” Tao asked as he and Kris cleaned the rooms.

 

  “Not yet...Yesung told me not to say anything at all about them...and also told us to be careful about how we feel towards them.” Kris mumbled remembering what he had said in bed last night while Chaeri was asleep.

 

  “Ahh...you like Kitty?” Tao asked teasingly.

 

  “Kitty?” Kris asked as he looked at his partner.

 

  “Miri said the whole group calls her kitty. She's really sneaky and strong...and her eyes are blue and slightly pointed on the sides.....so it makes her look like she has cat eyes.” Tao explained as he laughed.

 

  “It's so weird pretending you're our leader...but we can't do anything until they figure it out for themselves I guess...or until they come back.” Tao said as he stood up straight.

 

  “Trust me..it feels weird to be acting leader,but I couldn't say no when Yesung told me to take over while they left. Also...did Miri say anything about the scar on Chaeri's side?” Kris asked as he stood up and looked at his partner.

 

  “Nope...she doesn't really tell me anything about Chaeri...she seems very protective over her..makes me feel betrayed since she won't let me in...well we are done here...” Tao said as he grabbed everything and walked out the door.

 

  “Aish...Tao be careful...you have to follow Yesung's orders...I don't want you to get hurt.” Kris mumbled before following his partner out.

 

 The whole damn hideout was pretty much sparkling from top to bottom since they were separated in pairs. D.O and Kai were stuck cleaning the kitchen,Tao and Kris got the rooms,Sehun and Luhan got the training room,Suho and Lay got outside since they were the only ones who knew their way around outside,Baekhyun and Chanyeol got the pool,and Baozi and Chen were cleaning the living room.

 

  “I wonder what the girls are doing...” Baozi said as they all sat down in the living room after they had finished.

 

  “Chaeri said they were going to talk to Sooyun,their member that is on an extended mission in Japan.” Kris said as he sipped his drink.

 

  “She's gonna be there for a while. From what I know all flights are on lock down in Japan because people were trying to smuggle things out of the country.” Kai said before turning on the TV and everyone stopped talking to watch.

 

~Back to GEMS,Chaeri POV~

 

  “Sooyun unnie hurry and come back.” Hana said through the computer.

 

  “I wish I could Hana but the planes are still down...no one is leaving anytime soon.” Sooyun said sadly through her phone.

 

  “Awe....ok unnie...sadly we have to go now. We all know it's late over there and you want some more mochi so we'll leave for now. We shall talk soon though.” I said smiling before we all waved good bye.

 

  “Ok...see you guys later.” Sooyun said before the call was ended.

 

  “I feel bad not telling her....” Miri mumbled before sitting on the couch.

 

  “I know...but if we tell her now then things will look really bad from her side...it's best if we keep it secret for now.” I said before we all retired to sleep.

 

  “Chaeri...they all saw the scar on your side while you were training...i didn't want to tell them unless it was ok with you...” Miri said as we sat on the bed in our room.

 

  “It's ok...not something i'm really proud of...but I do want you to keep quiet about it...just for now. They are all hiding something from us. That name Tao had almost said...it's Yesung...Kris said something about it when he thought I was asleep and he was on the phone with a guy....i don't know...but just keep quiet about our past for a few more days. Hopefully they'll tell us who Yesung is...or whatever or maybe we'll just have to find out for ourselves. Come on lets sleep...” I told Miri before we both snuggled under the blankets with her hugging me like usual.

 

  “Unnie...i think I like Tao...I know he wants me to tell him things...i'm just scared...after what happened between us and...them....i don't wanna go though that again...” Miri said before falling asleep.

 

  “Don't worry Miri...I won't let them do that...I made the mistake and let it happen last time and it almost cost me my life...I don't want that to happen ever again.” I mumbled against her hair before also falling asleep.

 

…..............anyone know what the hells going on? Cause I sure do....but you gets to wait to find out...I wanted to update a lot tonight but work was murder and my hands are hurting again....so I just made this a really long chapter...i'm sorry T~T...on the bright side..I already told my mom I was gonna update every day so she can't say anything XD.....this was 5 pages long....the longest chapter so far....i have a feeling the longest chapter will be about 7-9 pages...and it's coming up soon...sit tight ^.^