MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.40 FINALE!!!!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #40

Finale~

 

Review:

 

 Over the past eight years, the members of five giant mafia groups became family and grew together, defeating the pain that shook and disgraced the mafia name. Big Bang was taken apart from the inside and the two leaders were killed, ending everyone's pain, especially, at the time, a young eighteen year old girl named Chaeri, who would have died a sad and painful life had she not sent her best friend and second hand...woman, Miri, to that one faithful mission that day eight years ago. Choi, or should I say, Kim Chae Rin and Kim Jong-Woon, or Chaeri and Yesung, had gotten married on the one year anniversary of Chaeri's former lover, Daesung's, death, a happy occasion either way. Miri and Tao had also married and now had three children, Hwang Ming Ming, and a set of twin girls named Hwang He(peace) and Hwang Ling (delicate). Chaeri was similar except she had Hyun Jae, who they legally adopted when he was seventeen and now went by Kim Hyun Jae instead of his former which was Cho Hyun Jae, Kim Yin Ae and a twin boy, Kim Youngmin (eternal and clever) and a girl, Kim Yun (melody). Everyone had settled down and even the gay couples had had children of their own, choosing to adopt and save children without a family. Even now, after five years, the family was still growing.

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Still bigger then Taehyun.” Sooyun said smiling.

 

  “True that....” Jongin said finally laughing.

 

~Five Years Later, 3rd person~

 

  “Yin Ae get up and get ready for school.” Chaeri said going into her six year old daughters room, who slowly got up.

 

  “Mommy...will I see you and daddy after school today?” Yin Ae asked her mom as her mom went around getting her clothes ready.

 

  “Yes...your brother is bringing you to school today though and he's picking up Ming Ming on the way there.” Chaeri said laughing when Yin Ae started getting ready really fast before running out the door.

 

  “I swear Miri and Tao cursed us...” Yesung said coming up behind her.

 

  “I'm not so sure it's a curse. Just wait until HyunJ catches on that Ming Ming has a thing for his baby sister...Youngmin might not be so happy about it either...you know..once he can understand things.” Chaeri said kissing her husband of already five years.

 

  “Heck even Yun might not like her older sister being handled by a crazy chinese-korean boy.” Yesung said holding her to him.

 

  “You have work today?” Chaeri asked looking up at him.

 

  “Don't I always?” Yesung asked smiling at her before kissing her lightly.

 

 After two years of their marriage, Super Junior, Nu'est, EXO, DM, and the three strays, all went back to the entertainment and debuted not long after.

 

  “Yes...leave me with our crazy children all day...it's a good thing our twins are opposite ....i've seen Miri get confused so bad over her girls that she had to get them necklaces with their names on them.” Chaeri said laughing at her best friend.

 

  “That is sad....what about HyunAe? How are her and Chanyeol's twin boys?” Yesung asked walking...more like hobbling into the room with Chaeri.

 

  “She got them bracelets.” Chaeri said laughing as Yesung got dressed.

 

  “Yep...really glad we had the ones with opposite genders.” Yesung said slipping on a button up shirt, even if he was gonna change when he got to the company anyways.

 

  “I wonder how their first day at school is gonna go though...” Chaeri said helping Yesung with his tie.

 

  “I'm sure they'll be fine....they're all going to the same school after all.” Yesung said kissing her.

 

  “Yeah..Yin Ae, Ming Ming, Yun Hee, HanFeng, and Taehyun...all in one school...best idea ever...” Chaeri said sarcastically.

 

  “I'll see you at lunch...we have a recording then the rest of the day off...so we get to hear about Yin Ae's first day together.” Yesung said kissing Chaeri one more time before leaving for work.

 

~With the kids at school, 3rd person~

 

  “Yin Ae-ah wait for me...” Ming Ming said trailing behind the girl that flew out of her brothers car as soon as they reached school grounds.

 

  “No...I want to explore before we have to goto...ooff...-” Yin Ae fell to the floor after bumping into someone.

 

  “I'm sorry...I wasn't paying attention. Do you need help?” a little girl with light blonde hair and black eyes asked Yin Ae.

 

  “No..i'm fine and it's ok...i shouldn't have been running so fast.” Yin Ae said before she was lifted off the ground by Ming Ming.

 

  “My name is Kwon Yooara. I just started school here...i'm in kindergarden.” Yooara said holding out her hand making Yin Ae smile.

 

  “I'm Kim Yin Ae, and this is Hwang Ming Ming, also our first day as kindergardeners....nice to meet you....can I just call you Ara though?...Your name is pretty long.” Yin Ae asked looking at her.

 

  “Ara is what my mom calls me...” Ara said looking at the ground.

 

  “Are you ok?” Yin Ae asked her new friend.

 

  “Yeah...my mom is Lee Chae Rin...she's a singer and I think she told me once that she used to be the leader of an all girl...ma..fi..a...mafia...so all I can do is talk to her over the phone...my dad past away before I was born...all I know is that his name was Jiyoung.” Ara said looking at the floor as she cried.

 

  “My daddy is a singer...his name is Kim Jong-Woon...but mommy calls him Yesung...and his daddy is also a singer...Hwang Zitao...uncle Tao as I call him...” Yin Ae said happily.

 

  “What about your mommies?” Ara asked confused.

 

  “Oh...my mommy's name is Kim Chae Rin...same as your mommy's...and his mommy's name is Hwang Miri...auntie Riri....” Yin A said again before patting her.

 

  “Oh.....that's really cool that our mommies have the same name...can I come over and play with you guys one day?...my auntie Minzy doesn't really let me do stuff at home...” Ara asked looking at Yin Ae with big eyes.

 

  “I'll ask my mom when I get home and see if you can come over tomorrow...but first I want you to meet our other friends...come on..” Yin Ae said happily pulling the girl towards the other three kids standing there.

 

~Later on at home, 3rd person~

 

  “MOMMY!!!!...DADDY...WE'RE HOMEEEE!!!!” Yin Ae yelled as her and her older brother walked through the door.

 

  “We can hear that dear...” Chaeri said coming out smiling at her hyper daughter.

 

  “Was today fun?...Meet any boys?...Did Ming Ming beat them up?” Yesung asked jokingly with his daughter who showed him tongue.

 

  “No..but I made a new friend...what was her name agin..uhhh...i'll have to ask Ming Ming later...but her mom is a singer...Lee Chae Rin...she has the same name as you mommy...and she said her mommy was in something called...a ma..fi...a....said she was the leader...” Yin Ae said trying to say the word.

 

  “That's nice baby...what about your friends daddy?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung with big eyes.

 

  “She said her daddy died before she was born..all she knows is that his name was Jiyoung...Kwon...HER NAME WAS YOOARA!!!! I REMEMBERED!!!!!” Yin Ae started cheering not noticing the look her mom,dad, and older brother we sharing.

 

  “Nicely done Yin Ae...do you have homework?” Chaeri asked her daughter.

 

  “Yes...i have to color something...can I have JJ oppa help me?” Yin Ae asked after she stopped bouncing.

 

  “Yes you can...mommy and daddy need to talk.” Chaeri said pushing HyunJ into the hallway so that Yin Ae would follow him.

 

  “I never knew GD had a kid...” Chaeri said once Yin Ae and HyunJ left.

 

  “Yin Ae said her friend said that her dad died before she was born which means...no one knew he had a kid...that evil looking blonde lady....that must be the mother..Lee Chae Rin....she's a solo singer working at a rival company.” Yesung said realizing the girl that was always around GD at the fights they had.

 

  “Wow....GD didn't even know his girl was pregnant...or he did and ran before he died...” Chaeri said looking at the floor.

 

  “We need to tell the others...-” Yesung was interrupted by his own phone.

 

  “Hello..? Yes...Ming Ming already told you?...We need to let the others know...they're still out there and once they find out we have kids...they will come for revenge....yes...alright...” Yesung spoke to the phone before hanging up.

 

  “Tao said that Ming Ming...well pretty much told them the exact same thing Yin Ae told us.” Yesung said closing his phone and throwing it on the couch.

 

“What else?” Chaeri asked urging him to hurry up.

 

  “We are gonna meet at the family house later over the weekend to discuss it more but for now we stay quiet.” Yesung said right before Yin Ae popped into the living room.

 

  “How does it look daddy?” Yin Ae asked showing Yesung a coloring of a princess.

 

  “It's nice baby. Go get ready for dinner though...we are gonna go out tonight.” Yesung said telling Chaeri to help her daughter before joining him to dress the twins.

 

 That night the family of six went to a nice restaurant in town before heading home and going to bed...the four parents, Yesung , Chaeri, Miri, and Tao, wonder what was going to happen next.

 

….............is it obvious?...Yes....there is gonna be a sequel to the story...i keep getting told by family members to get this published.....then I look at the rated m chapters and I'm just like...ummm...no...any way....last chapter of MAFIAxIDOLS!......The Rising Stars! 2 will be finished before I put up the sequel for this but no worries because there are only nine chapters for The Rising Stars! 2 :)....hope everyone enjoyed the story and please look foreword to the sequel :)