MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.33

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #33

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS~

 

  “Always am..let's go to sleep.” he said pulling her towards the bed.

 

  “Ok...” Chaeri said climbing to bed and falling asleep.

 

~ Now (the next morning), 3rd person~

 

  “Chaeri, me and the guys are heading out.” Yesung said kissing her forehead.

 

  “Alright...see you later?” Chaeri questioned looking up at him.

 

  “Of course you will. Have a nice day ok? I left money for you and the girls to go baby shopping again if you want.” Yesung said kissing Chaeri's swollen belly before kissing her lips slowly.

 

  “Thanks...see you later my turtle.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “See you later my kitty cat.” Yesung said laughing before slowly leaving the room after kissing her one more time.

 

 After waiting for all the boys to leave...”GIRLS LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!!!” Chaeri yelled throughout the house.

 

  “WHOOO!!!!!!” was heard through out the house by the girls.

 

(At the mall, 3rd person)

 

  “Unnie let's go in this shop...” Miri said dragging Chaeri into a random shop while Jiwoo watched from behind to make sure the two didn't get hurt, while Hana and Suye were watching the other three.

 

  “Neh...” Chaeri said letting Miri drag her into a cute store with baby clothes.

 

  “HELP SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!” Chaeri's hearing caught the screaming of someone yelling and apparently so did Hana, Jiwoo, and Suye as they sprinted towards the direction telling the five girls to head home and wait for them.

 

~With the three members, 3rd person~

 

  “HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!” the screaming increased as the girls got closer to the scene.

 

  “Hold it right there.” Hana said to the four, maybe five, men surrounding the body of what seemed to be a female.

 

  “Ohhh look more toys...grab them.” the bulkier of the five said.

 

  “Not a good idea to do that.” Jiwoo said with a sadistic smirk on her face.

 

  “No...let them try.” Suye said smirking and bent back to pull the shot gun out of her boot and cocking it.

 

  “Ahh a group of tough girls are ya?” the small one of the group said.

 

  “Just hurry and get them I want to go home.” the bulky one said again before grabbing the screaming figures hair.

 

  “Bad move there buddy.” Hana said before running and taking down two of the men before snapping their necks and effectively ending their lives.

 

  “The little bitc....-...” the small man was cut off when Suye shot him straight in the forehead.

 

  “Never call a girl bad names.” Suye said before looking at the other two who...were by now...probably crapping their pants.

 

  “Who the hell are you?” the bulky one asked holding the girl by the hair still.

 

  "We are your worst nightmare...and three members of GEMS. Please do try to remember since it's the last thing you'll ever hear.” Suye said lifting her gun and shot both men in one shot...or at least it seemed. She just did it really fast.

 

  “Let's get the girl and bring her back...hopefully someone was smart and called Lay..” Jiwoo said lifting the unconscious girl in her arms before heading back to their house.

 

 Thankfully Lay was there and so were all the others...Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SM Entertainment, knew what and who they were so they understood and let them off practice for the day.

 

  “Put her on the table...what exactly happened?” Lay asked as he quickly set things up not looking at the three girls.

 

  “She was being jumped by a group of thugs..seemed like just a bunch of neighborhood bullies.” Hana said dusting herself off.

 

  “How many?” he asked again. It was only those four and the girl in the room while Lay fixed her up. She had cuts on her arms and legs, a few bruises and a deep slash going across her left cheek.

 

  “Five. Took us a few minutes to take them out cause they wouldn't hut the hell up.” Suye said grumbling still pissed because one guy had called her a .

 

  “Suye...go find Sehun.” Lay said laughing at the small girl as he finished up with the patient.

 

  “Whatever...” Suye walked out of the room angrily and bounced into Sehun lap causing him to wince slightly.

 

  "We have to wait until she wakes up to know for sure what happened...as for now...we just wait.” Lay said coming in and shaking his head as Suye bounced continuously on Sehun.

 

  “AHHH!!!!” a high pitch scream was heard causing Donghae to run right past everyone and into the room.

 

  “Didn't have to wait very long...” Lay mumbled going in behind Donghae who was looking at the girl with uncontrolled concern on his face.

 

  “Hyun...Hyun wake up it's my...please wake up...” Donghae whispered gently trying to wake the seemingly small girl.

 

  “Donghae do you know her?” Lay asked looking at the fish before back at the girl on the bed.

 

 All Donghae did was nod before his attention was grabbed when the girl woke up.

 

  “Hyun....?” Donghae asked looking at the small girl who stared at him with wide eyes before she launched herself at him.

 

  “Oppa...I missed you so much....i couldn't take it anymore...i had to leave them...but...they came after me...and...” Donghae silenced the shaking girl by holding her tighter.

 

  “Hae.....” Jiwoo was beyond confused and slightly jealous.

 

  “Sorry....” Donghae said before pulling away from the girl.

 

  “Hi...” the girl said silently making everyone look in surprise. Her voice was light and she seemed a little more calm after hugging Donghae.

 

  “Everyone...this is Lee Hyun...she's my little sister.” Donghae said smiling at the smaller girl.

 

  “Hi everyone. I'm twenty years old....it's nice to meet you all....HYUKKIE YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!” the girl screeched before launching herself out of the bed only to collapse into Eunhyuk's arms.

 

  “Where did you think i'd be you stupid girl? I'm always with Hae.” Eunhyuk said smiling down at the girl as he lifted her and put her back on the bed.

 

  “Right...remind me why you two aren't dating again?” she said jokingly while the other two just blushed.

 

  "Hyun shut it...i have a girlfriend....” Donghae said standing beside Jiwoo and wrapping an arm around her waist.

 

  “Oh...she's the one that saved me...along with those two...thank you so much...” Hyun said in shock before bowing to Hana, Suye and Jiwoo.

 

  “No problem...” they brushed it away.

 

  “Mind telling us exactly who followed you?” Yesung asked the girl as he stood behind Chaeri with his head resting on her shoulder.

 

  “Umm..congratulations for one....and..i ran away from my home...my father....he was killed by a man named Yang Hyun-Suk...or YG. He is the over all mafia lord of the groups Big Bang and 2ne1...he took my mom as his bride and soon try to have me killed as well...but I ran away and those men followed me...” Hyun said shuddering.

 

  “Big Bang? It's a good thing we killed all five of them then...” Jiwoo said looking at Suye and Hana who nodded.

 

  “Who are you two?” Hyun said referring to Chaeri and Yesung.

 

  "I am Kim Jong-Woon,leader of Super Junior and EXO. This is Chaeri, the leader of GEMS, the mother of my children and the love of my life.” by the end of that sentence Chaeri almost slammed her foot onto his but instead rolled her eyes.

 

  “You guys?” Hyun asked the rest.

 

  “Let's just go through roll call....We have Nu'est consisting of JR, Ren, Aron, Minhyun, and Baekho. DM consisting of Chung Gi, Myon, Hyun Jae, Jihyun, Wonho, Yoonhye, Hyun Seok, and Myung Dae. GEMS consisting of Chaeri, Miri, Jihan, Jiwoo, Sooyun, HyunAe, Suye, and Hana. EXO consisting of Kris, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Xiumin and Chen. Lastly, Super Junior consisting of Yesung, Ryeowook, Henry, Zhoumi, Kangin, Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Leeteuk, Heechul, Kibum, Eunhyuk, and myself. Oh..and the three runaways...T.O.P, Taeyang, and Ray.” Donghae said pointing everyone out.

 

  “The leaders are Yesung, leader of SUJU and EXO, Myself as the leader of GEMS, Chung Gi, leader of DM, and JR, leader of Nu'est.” Chaeri said happily while Yesung started to rub her belly.

 

  “Ok...my head hurts now...so....eight girls and forty-two guys....dayummm...” Hyun said holding her head.

 

  “The painkillers are probably wearing off...i'll bring her to my room to rest and heal after she takes more painkillers.” Eunhyuk said, smiling when Lay handed Hyun pills and a cup of water.

 

  “Why your room?” Chen asked looking at the girl.

 

  “She knows me better and I doubt Jiwoo wants a girl in her bed with her and Donghae.” Eunhyuk answered shrugging before he lifted Hyun and carried her to his room.

 

  “Is there something going on between them?” Chaeri asked suspiciously.

 

  “Before me and Eunhyuk left and joined SUJU together...those two were in an arranged marriage. Eunhyuk liked my sister back then and I knew she liked him...but soon things became to dangerous and me and him left..hoping she would be safe.” Donghae said running a hand through his hair.

 

  “Care to explain?” Yesung asked looking at .

 

  “Let's head to the living room to sit down.” Donghae said before walking out with everyone in tow.

 

(In the living room,3rd person)

 

  “Well....a long time ago...when Hyun was about twelve..things changed..majorly...” Donghae started before drifting into a flashback.

 

~FLASHBACK!~

 

  "HYUKKIE WAIT FOR ME!!!!” a twelve year old Hyun yelled as she ran across the field to catch up with Eunhyuk and her older brother, who were around sixteen at the time.

 

  “Sure thing...” Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Donghae to stop him so they could wait for the small girl who latched onto Eunhyuk's hand before they started walking again.

 

  “You two are already acting like you're married.” Donghae said laughing when his little sister lit up like a cherry.

 

  “We will be when she turns eighteen.” Eunhyuk said happily as he and Hyun held hands.

 

  “I want to be eighteen already...” Hyun said pouting.

 

  “Don't worry you'll get there soon enough.” Donghae said smiling at his baby sister.

 

  "Really? Do you think i'll be pretty?” Hyun asked looking slightly worried.

 

  “Yes...you'll be the prettiest girl ever...i'm sure of it.” Donghae said making Hyun squeal.

 

~Two weeks later~

 

  “SOME ONE TAKE HYUN AND RUN...ME AND EUNHYUK WILL DESTRACT THEM!” Donghae yelled throughout the house.

 

 Their house had been attacked by YG once before and it went up in flames before Donghae and Eunhyuk led everyone away so that Hyun and their parents could flee...that was the last time Donghae and Eunhyuk had seen of them.

 

~END FLASHBACK~

 

  “It must have been terrible the second time they attack seeing as they took your mom as a hostage...” Chaeri said sadly. She felt bad for the girl...she saw her dad die and her mom got taken from her...nine years after losing her brother and fiancee.

 

  “So...you are YG's son?” Jiwoo asked in shock.
 

  “No...me and Donghae are full blooded siblings....but we do have one other sibling...another girl. She's our half sister...but since our mom had taken her when she left YG...we became close to her, until me and dad found out it was her in the first place that had given away our location...it was her the first time to...” Hyun said entering the living room with a dazed Eunhyuk behind her.

 

  "Stupid little ....and...i though we told you to rest...and what the hell have you done to Hyukkie?” Donghae asked looking at his seemingly soulless best friend.

 

  “She was one trust me...and...nothing's wrong with him....” Hyun said laughing when Eunhyuk blew up as a tomato.

 

  “I don't wanna know...i sleep next door to the Hyunyeol couple...” Chaeri said raising her hands in the air before standing up.

 

  “Where you going?” Yesung asked standing with her.

 

  “Kitchen...i'm hungry and i'm sure the other nine are as well...” Chaeri said simply.

 

  “Nine? How many of you are pregnant?” Hyun asked with wide eyes as five of the girls raised their hands and started laughing out loud after realizing something.

 

  “What?” Donghae asked his sister confused.

 

  “You didn't get any...” Hyun said seriously before everyone started laughing their asses off.

 

  “I have....we just know haw to use rubber.” Donghae said making Jiwoo hide her face.

 

  “Are you that bad looking that she has to cover both of your heads with a plastic bag?” Hyun asked making everyone laugh harder.

 

  “Be glad you're my sister.” Donghae mumbled before pulling a purple Jiwoo out of the living room.

 

  “I love this girl...come help me cook..” Chaeri said before dragging Hyun into the kitchen with her while Eunhyuk and Yesung just looked at each other and shrugged before following after.

 

….............told you there was a new addition :)....hope you all like her....I'm so mean to the fishy...but that's what he gets for claiming 2nd place as one of my biases.....see you all later :D