MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.29

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #29

 

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Sorry....” Yesung said kissing her softly.

 

  “Over protective..i know...but leave those two alone...at least they have each other now...and I don't see Henry hurting Ryeowook anytime soon..well..other then the obvious...” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “This is why she's my sister.” Chung Gi said simply from the couch as he held Myon in his lap.

 

~Now,3rd person~

 

  “HyunAe and Jihan please report to my office.” Yesung said through the speaker that they had installed into the temporary base.

 

 It had been a month since Henry and Ryeowook got together, which also meant that Miri was five months into her pregnancy, Chaeri was four, and Sooyun was two. Everyone wanted the next four months to go by because according to Tao...his son was a very hard kicker.

 

  “You called us Yesung oppa?” Jihan asked as her and HyunAe entered the room.

 

  “Yes. For the past few nights two men have been spotted at the local club here in Gangnam. Usually this stuff wouldn't bother us except for the fact that one of the men in T.O.P, one of the members of G-Dragon's group. They might have caught on to Taeyang, seeing as he was constantly leaving them to come here. G-Dragon must have sent the to scout the area. I need you two to go into the club and seduce them and then bring them out back where we can tie them down and bring them in for interrogation. Sadly, the other man is unknown, as he uses a mask to cover the lover half of his face. Sooyun would have gone with you HyunAe...had she not been pregnant. You will head out tonight so that we can get this over with. Please be careful and your backup is Chanyeol, Luhan, and Sehun. Keep a close eye out for them.” Yesung said as he read over a paper in his hands before sliding it to Jihan, who picked it up.

 

  “Is this the man we look for?” Jihan asked looking at the man on the paper.

 

  “Yes. That is T.O.P. Sadly we also only know him by that...which means we'll have to get him to unveil his real name to us so that we can look into it. The other man...we might not know so much about...seeing as he is covered by a mask and no one is sure who he is. Be cautious around him.” Yesung said once more before dismissing them.

 

  "They know I mean no harm. Besides i'm not planning on hurting any of my future wife's best friends.” Yesung said pulling her down softly to kiss her.

 

  “I love you.” Chaeri said happily nuzzling his cheek.

 

  “I love you to...and you as well my angel.” Yesung said rubbing Chaeri's still nearly flat belly.

 

~11:00pm KST,3rd person~

 

  “ID's please.” the bouncer at the front door said as Jihan and HyunAe walked up.

 

  “Go ahead.” he said right after seeing their ID's and turning to the next in line.

 

  “Wanna dance until we spot them?” HyunAe yelled at Jihan over the blaring music.

 

  “Sure why not.” Jihan answered pulling the smaller on stage.

 

 HyunAe and Jihan made their way to the floor and started dancing and not long after both had male bodies against them.

 

  "Don't be so shy girls we don't bite...” a husky deep voice said from behind HyunAe causing her to turn around and look right into the eyes of the man she was looking for making her smirk.

 

  “You might not....but I sure do. What about you Ji?” HyunAe asked turning to Jihan who was starring at the man behind her who had a mask on.

 

  “Not hard anyways. Why don't we take this elsewhere boys? Me and my friend here are a little lonely tonight.” Jihan said pulling on the masked mans shirt collar.

 

  “Sure why not. Me and my friend here are a little lonely ourselves. We've been away from home for a while.” T.O.P said sending shivers down HyunAe's back.

 

  “Where you guys originally from?” Jihan questioned as they pushed through the crowd.

 

  "We come from Seoul...were here on business.” the masked man said, obviously smirking behind his mask.

 

  “So far from home don't you think? We maintain permanent residence here. Three of our friends are pregnant and we wanted to get away for a while from the craziness.” HyunAe said smiling once they reached the door.

 

  “Such a big family you've got. Where we heading?” T.O.P asked looking at the small girl.

 

  “Our place. It's close by and I think the girls and their husbands have gone for dinner or something. We shouldn't be disturbed.” HyunAe said her lips in mock pleasure, noticing that the masked one flinched at the action.

 

 'Weird..' HyunAe thought before snapping her fingers.

 

  “Sorry boys...seems like we have to leave a bit early..but thanks for...umm...making things a lot easier.” Jihan said smirking as the two boys were brought to the ground and thrown into a van.

 

  “Melody..never your lips again if you want to walk straight....see you guys at home.” Chanyeol said kissing HyunAe and going into the van quickly and pulling Luhan in because he was just starring Jihan down.

 

  “I'll take him up on that offer. Let's get home...i feel highly uncomfortable in this skirt.” HyunAe said shuddering as her and a nodding Jihan went to the red mustang.

 

~Interrogation Room, 3rd person~

 

  “Who are you guys?” Chanyeol asked looking down at T.O.P...mostly because he had gotten all up on HyunAe.

 

  "As you can guess we are members under G-Dragon.” the masked man said simply rolling his eyes.

 

  “That's obvious. Why are you here in Seoul?” Luhan asked darkly.

 

  “HyunAe and Chaeri are here.” T.O.P said looking the small boy up and down.

 

  “How do you know the female leader when we never even mentioned her? As far as I know all G-Dragon told you was her full name not her nickname.” Yesung said coming from the door once he heard his girlfriend's name.

 

  "Please excuse me for not introducing myself earlier...my name is Choi Seunghyun. I am Chae Rin's older cousin.” T.O.P said looking at the red headed man.

 

  “Who the hell are you?” Chanyeol seethed at the other man before someone ripped off his mask.

 

  “My name is Kim Hyun Il...but I go by Ray.” the man now know as Ray said looking up.

 

  “That's...the cousin HyunAe told us about...the one who's family kicked her and Wonho out...” Chanyeol said looking at the man before going to hit him.

 

  “Stop Chanyeol. T.O.P....is also seemingly telling the truth...both my kitten and Chung Gi have told me about him...but the question is...why did you join with G-Dragon and his crew?” Yesung said glaring darkly at the man.

 

  “I knew they were after my cousin. I hadn't seen her in a while and I knew that through G-D and his crew I would be able to sneak around. Not long after Taeyang began his search here...he disappeared and reappeared...only to keep doing the same thing over and over again. We had figured he would know something about you guys so we followed him here after gaining permission from G-Dragon and said we wanted to join him on the scout of the Gangnam area. Ray here...heard that a small Chinese girl was around during the battle between us and knew automatically that it was HyunAe..one reason why he came as well.” T.O.P said nodding his head to the side at Ray.

 

  “How can we be so sure you are not lying?” Yesung asked still keeping his glare on the tall man.

 

  “Call in our cousins...all four of them...Chaeri, Chung Gi, HyunAe, and Wonho and they can decide for you.” Ray said darkly wanting to see his little siblings.

 

  “Fine..someone go call them...now.” Chanyeol said grinding his teeth...oh how he hated this Ray person...the other guy pissed him off even more because he touched HyunAe.

 

  “Chaeri is not coming in here-...” Yesung didn't finish his sentence because Chanyeol fell to the floor holding his neck.

 

  “CHANYEOL?!?!?!” HyunAe screamed when she walked through the door only to see her boyfriend on the ground.

 

  “HYUNAE LEAVE NOW!” Chanyeol yelled pulling his pendent from his neck to see it on fire.

 

  “No...got damn it....” HyunAe ran and moved him so his head was in her lap before she grabbed his hand and kissed him hard on the mouth and not long after the fire faded and only the pendant was left glowing, followed by a bright flash on his hand where the mark on his pendants seemed to burn into his hand.

 

  “Flame...it's his rage over the people he wants to protect...” HyunAe said breathing holding onto Chanyeol until he was able to stand.

 

  “OK....what the hell just happened?” Ray asked from his spot on the chair clarly confused with what just went on.

 

  “That...voice....” HyunAe said looking to hr left to see the two guys from the club...only the masked one...was no longer masked...

 

  “Hi Melody....” Ray said waving at her.

 

  “Ray...oppa....it's...but...” HyunAe stopped when a tear hit her cheek and realized she was crying before giving up and glomping her cousin...which ending in her curing into a ball on his lap.

 

  “Still my baby sister..” Ray said easily snapping the rope to hold his cousin into his chest as she cried.

 

  “Hyung...it's...really you...” Wonho said from the door looking wide eyed at his sister bawling her eyes out on their cousin who they hadn't seen in so many years.

 

  “I would assume so..unless i'm a ghost.” Ray said smiling at his cousin before moving one arm to invite him into the hug....Wonho ran straight into him almost knocking the chair out from under him.

 

  “Ok....I guess Ray was...confirmed....” Chanyeol said furrowing his brows at the way his girlfriend was clinging to the other guy.

 

  “What the hell is going on in here?” Chaeri asked from the door and saw a curled up HyunAe and a crying Wonho.

 

  “Chaeri...leave.” Yesung said moving to block her from T.O.P.

 

  “You know...you should really let her see her own family after nearly thirteen nears.” T.O.P said angrily from his spot on the chair.

 

 

  “That...Seunghyun....?” Chaeri asked as she peaked over Yesung's side...to see that indeed....her cousin was sitting in the interrogation chair.

 

  “The one and only.” he said simply before snapping the bindings.

 

  “Go ahead Chaeri...T.O.P...hurt her and i'll make sure you never walk again.” Yesung said darkly before moving out of Chaeri's line of...running...which is exactly what she did.

 

  "Chaeri...be careful damn it.” Miri said darkly from the door causing Chaeri to slow to a stop before slowly hugging her now standing cousin...she was only at his chin.

 

  “Why can't shortness run in the family?” Chaeri huffed when her cousin lifted her up.

 

  "Because you have your mothers hight...where as since I come from dad's side...me and Chung Gi got his hight.” T.O.P said laughing before his face became freakishly dark and he put her down quickly.

 

  “Don't touch her....” Yesung said darkly when he saw what T.O.P was going to do.

 

  “Shut up. I practically raised her there isn't anything I haven't seen.” T.O.P barked back before lifting his cousins shirt and seeing a slightly obvious bump.

 

  “Who...the hell...is the father...” T.O.P seethed pulling Chaeri's shirt down.

 

  “Calm your down Choi Seunghyun before I knock it out.” Chung Gi said darkly as he appeared behind Yesung and put a hand on his brother-in-laws shoulder.

 

  “Still the same as ever little bro.” T.O.P said with the dark look still on his face.

 

  "Yeah...now leave her alone. It's not Daesung's child and that's all you need to know. Chaeri...come over to Yesung now.” Chung Gi said looking at his cousin before his little sister went and snuggled into Yesung's side, who leaned down to snuggle her neck.

 

  "He's the father...that...red headed bastard..is the father of my cousin's child...” T.O.P said between clenched teeth.

 

  “Leave it be Choi. I gave him MY consent. He doesn't need from you.” Chung Gi growled.

 

  "She's my cousin Choi Chung Gi I have the right to know.” T.O.P said moving dangerously close.

 

  “Not since you walked out on us when she was four year old. You have no right in hell.” Chung Gi said walking up to T.O.P and getting in his face.

 

  “Knock it off you two. Things will never change between you will they?...good god...” Chaeri said rubbing her head making Yesung look down at her worried before motioning Lay over to them.

 

 Lay slowly rubbed his fingers against her temples making her relax before she feels asleep in Yesung's arms.

 

  “The hell....first flames out of a ing necklace and now a magic healer?” T.O.P asked starring at them like they were crazy.

 

  “Yes...we also have time control, frost, water, light, flight, telekinesis,....other things.” Tao said breaking his silence since he's been in the room.

 

  “The freak? Are you people aliens?” Ray asked looking up from his cousin and at the guy who almost got set on fire.

 

  “No...we just have powers.” Chanyeol said before walking up to the guy and pulling his girlfriend from the guy.

 

  “Mine.” Chanyeol simply growled before moving HyunAe away from her cousin.

 

  “That's my baby cousin....you give her back.” Ray said standing up but was held back by Wonho.

 

  “She's my girlfriend.” Chanyeol said growling possessively.

 

  “Guys...shut up..i wanna sleep.” HyunAe said before asking Chanyeol to lift her.

 

 Chanyeol lifted HyunAe bridal style and held her like that as he snuggled into her neck to make her fall asleep faster.

 

  “Away from her...” Ray was shut up when Wonho whacked him on the back of the head.

 

  “Leave them be Ray. They've been together for nearly a year and she's already freaking twenty-three.” Wonho said making his cousin back down.

 

  “Fine...” Ray said before planting his back in the chair.

 

 Soon enough everyone left and only the Choi siblings, plus Yesung, and the Kim family, plus Ray, Chanyeol and a recently entered Henry.

 

  “What do we do now?” Henry asked looking at his Korean cousin.

 

  “I don't know....it's up to the boss...es....” Chanyeol said shifting to aim awkwardly at Chaeri, Chung Gi, and Yesung.

 

  “Those three are the leaders?” Ray asked looking with wide eyes.

 

  “Yeah...Chaeri's the leader of GEMS...Yesung is the leader of Super Junior and EXO, and Chung Gi is the leader of DM.” Chanyeol replied looking at the shorter male.

 

  “Never thought my baby siblings would be leaders of a mafia gang....” T.O.P said looking away...he had given up on trying to be mad at Yesung for making his little sister pregnant....since it seemed that she really did love the guy.

 

  “Well believe it...Yesung let's go to bed...it's like...four o'clock in the morning.” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung's chest.

 

  “Ok...we'll talk more about this later...for now...everyone should get some rest.” Yesung said adjusting Chaeri in his arms before leaving.

 

  “You guys can choose a room...all of the taken on has names on them...so just choose an empty on...just not the three with colored doors either...those are the babies rooms.” Chanyeol said before leaving with HyunAe out cold in his arms.

 

  “Wait...so they weren't kidding when they said three of them were pregnant?” Ray asked with wide eyes.

 

  “Nope...don't worry...HyunAe isn't one of them.” Wonho said patting the guy's back.

 

  “Come on Henry...Ryeowook is probably freaking out by now...best for you to check him...seeing as he can't freaking walk...still...” Wonho said again dragging Henry out of the room.

 

  “Wha?” Ray asked confused.

 

  “Best you find out for yourself.” Chung Gi said leaving as well.

 

  “Let's go find a room....we can share for now...then when it's daylight we can choose which one we want.” T.O.P said silently before exiting the room.

 

  “You know I like to snuggle right?” Ray asked silently trailing behind the other.

 

  “Trust me...i know...” T.O.P said looking around for a door without something on it.

 

 Soon enough they found a vacant room and crashed out....with Ray snuggled deep into T.O.P's side.

 

…............................ok....yeah...two surprise guests XD......well....yeah..finally found ideas after watching 'The Heat'....it was a funny movie XD....anyways...only one week left till school....joy...and i'm going on Chapter 30!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!...i'm tired...see you all later ^.^