MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.5

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #5

 

 

~Previously on MAFIAxIDOLS~

 

 

 

~GEMS hide out,3rd person POV~


 

 The silent opening and closing and reopening of doors in the hide out could be heard as Miri entered the front door and then her bedroom door.

 

  “Unnie i'm back.” she said as she entered the door holding a piece of paper in her hands.

 

 

~NOW,GEMS hideout~

 

  “Finally.....” I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw she was still in one piece...not sweating...not injured..at all(although that's a good thing)...and holding..a piece of paper?

 

  “Unnie...the mission was failed. Tao ran away,but I did follow him to his hideout...I got captured by one of their members, Park Chanyeol. I also met their leader, Kris Wu,or Wu Yifan...but he prefers to just be called Kris...anyways...i'm safe and they didn't do anything to me..at all...but Kris did give me this and told me to give it to you.” Miri said slightly fast before handing me the white envelope in her hand.

 

  “Are you sure they didn't hurt you...poison you...anything?” I asked her completely ignoring the envelope.

 

  “I'm fine...Tao showed me around their place after..he got over the fact that I kicked his ...also...their goals..reasons for becoming a mafia...they are the exact same as ours. Please just read the thing...Kris didn't tell me and Tao what was in it,but they both said they hope to see me again soon...well the whole group told me that they couldn't wait to see me again...” she said before scratching the back of her head.

 

  “Whole group...how many of them are there?” I asked before looking down at the envelope.

 

  “There are twelve that I know of...but Tao...when he talked to me about how he grew up..he wasn't gonna say Kris' name...he was gonna say a name,but it began as Ye...I still think we need to be careful...they might be trying to hide things from us...though i'm not entirely sure.” Miri said before looking at me as I starred at the envelope.

 

  “Are you sure about this Miri..if this Kris guy...ends up lying...I don't want the same accident to happen as the last one...the one that put me in a coma for a really...long time.” I mumbled still looking at the white envelope in my hand.

 

  “I'm sure...Tao...and the others..i constantly questioned if they were a real mafia...some looked so young...others...spoke so soft and the rest were just way to cheery...just like you...” Miri said smiling as I lifted up the envelope and tore it open.

 

  “As long as you're sure..i'm ok...” I said before reading the note...well...letter...

 

 Dear,The Female Leader of GEMS,

 

I am Wu Yifan but you may call me Kris,the leader of EXO. It has come to my attention that Miri is a very good assassin and we would be happy if we could meet the rest of you in person. I have heard there are eight of you total. I also wish to discuss our similar goals. Miri has told me you have almost the exact same goals as us and we would like to form and alliance of some sorts with you. In EXO there are twelve of us,but please don't feel intimidated by some of our members. We have four chinese members who are very tall,and yes I am one of them. If you agree please meet us at our hide out tomorrow night around eight o'clock,Miri will be able to show you the way.

 

Sincerely,

Wu Yifan a.k.a Kris :)

 

  “Well you were right to question if they are a mafia group or not...he put a freaking smily face at the end of the letter...” I said starring at the piece of paper in my hand.

 

  “Yeah...but don't freak out when you hear his voice...it's freakishly deep. There are four chinese members and eight korean members.” Miri said before taking the paper and putting it on the desk.

 

 After she put the paper down I pulled her to our bed and sat down.

 

 

  “What did you do psycho panda child?” I asked looking at her while we took a seat on our bed.

 

  “Well after me and Tao fought for nearly thirty minutes my ankle twisted and my legs gave out....I tripped him also before I hit the ground..but he fell forward...and we...anyway...he tried to run away so I followed him to his hangout...and there I met Kris,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Xiumin,...Tao won't talk to me...but yeah...i met all the members and Kris asked why I went after Tao....i ended up telling him about the goals of our group..and he told me they were very similar to their own...they also know you are a female and I think Baozi...i mean...Xiumin chocked on his water when he heard it...it was funny.” she said telling me a very long story.

 

  “Ok....i wish you would have simplified that...but ok...I think this is the smartest thing you have ever done...good job panda.” I said patting her on the head smiling when she started bouncing on the bed.

 

  “So....does that mean you'll meet them?” she asked me excited.

 

  “Yes...,but be calm I know you just wanna go back to see your panda man.” I said laughing when she stopped bouncing and started blushing like a mad woman.

 

  “s.s.s.ssss....Damn you Chaeri.......” she said before getting up and walking to the bathroom...most likely to take a shower...i was right because two seconds later I heard water coming from the shower.

 

 I left the room for a second to make an announcement throughout the intercom because I knew everyone wasn't asleep...they were like me and couldn't sleep when someone was out on a mission.

 

  “Everyone,Miri is back and in good condition. Please be ready tomorrow night by eight o'clock in your best clothes. We are going to meet soon-to-be allies.” with that I went back into our room seeing Miri curled on the bed.

 

  “Did you announce it over the intercom?” she asked looking at me funny.

 

  “Yes...why?” I asked looking at her as she shifted so I could climb on the bed.

 

  “We are in pairs with the sleeping arrangement...it wouldn't kill you to walk to three bedrooms to tell them what's going on.” she said as she snuggled into my side.

 

  “Yeah yeah...i'm lazy..now let's sleep we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow...we most likely have to go shopping...all I own is the color black..” I said before laughing at the sleeping child next to me.

 

 

Whooo.......next CH.....GEMS go shopping....oi vei....