MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.23

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #23

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS~

 

  “End this quickly Yesung. My b...you know what give me that ing pole and go help my sister..NOW!” Chung Gi yelled grabbing the pole out of Yesung's hands before turning to Daesung.

 

  “Your is mine.” Chung Gi said glaring at the guy before lunging.

 

~NOW, 3rd person~

 

 Yesung ran quickly to Chaeri and grabbed her from the others.

 

  “What are you doing?” Miri asked darkly from her spot on the ground, where Chaeri had currently been.

 

  “I'm taking her to base. You guys do what you can around here and make sure no one follows. I need to get her away from here. She's way to close to Daesung for me to be able to do anything.” Yesung said quickly before getting ready to run in the direction of his base.

 

  “Yesung our base is still to close. You have to take her to our old one. It's about five miles from here. From there you should have no problem. We'll handle things here as best as we can. Take care of my sister.” Miri said standing up before pushing him in the other direction.

 

  “We'll meet you there once this is done. See you later.” Hana said before running to find something as a weapon for her to use.

 

  “Thanks you guys.” Yesung said before running towards GEMS' old base.

 

~Arrival at GEMS' base, 3rd person~

 

  “Come on Chaeri..please wake up.” Yesung said putting her on the couch in the base.

 

 He was silently glad that they didn't get rid of the things in their base, but still had no idea where Chaeri's room was so he couldn't take her there.

 

  “Oppa.....whe-...” Chaeri was cut of by a little scream that left .

 

  “We're at your old base...please tell me where your room is....” Yesung said desperately as he looked around.

 

  “La...last door...on your...left.” Chaeri said through clenched teeth.

 

 Yesung quickly lifted her and brought her to the room and opened it before walking to her bed and putting her on it before getting on it next to her.

 

  “Chaeri...tell me how bad does it hurt?” Yesung said pulling up her shirt a little to see the scar turning a dark purple color.

 

  “A lot...please stop it oppa....it..burns...” Chaeri cried grabbing onto Yesung's shirt and pulling him to her effectively stopping him from lifting her shirt.

 

  “I will...just let me take of your shirt.” Yesung said lifting himself off her seeing the tears streaming down her face. He quickly, but carefully took the shirt off her and threw it somewhere in the room before sitting up correctly to kiss her on the lips very hard to distract her from the pain.

 

 He slowly started to massage the scar causing her to wince into the kiss and grab his shoulders tightly.

 

  “I know...i promise it will get better.” Yesung said against her lips before kissing down her neck until he reached the scar that he was still massaging.

 

 He kissed it slowly going up and down the scar constantly before it started to turn back to red and the color slowly fade away.

 

  “Oppa....?” Chaeri asked pulling Yesung's hair gently to move him away from the scar.

 

  “Are you ok now?” Yesung asked her quietly looking at her tear streaked face.

 

  “I'm fine now...thank you.” Chaeri said before pulling him into a hard kiss.

 

 He kissed her back and slowly climbed on top of her to straddle her.

 

  “I love you Chaeri so much.” Yesung said pulling away to kiss her nose and chin and pretty much everywhere on her face he could reach.

 

  “I love you to Yesung. Thank you for helping me...but where are the rest?” Chaeri asked sitting up before Yesung pulled her into his lap.

 

  “They're still fighting. They said they'll meet with us here when they are done.” Yesung said snuggling her hair.

 

  “To bad none of them will be able to get in.” a dark voice said from the door.

 

  “Kris...why are you doing this.” Chaeri asked him with her head down as Yesung quickly grabbed the blanket to cover her.

 

  “You already guessed why...I'm being forced to do it...you knew I loved you..but you still went to him. I don't want you to die by their hands and if it means I can stop them from killing you..then I have to make them believe i'm betraying them.” Kris said his voice dropping the darkness and returning to normal.

 

  “Kris....you know what will happen if you keep doing this? They want her. They don't plan to keep using you and soon enough they are gonna kill you. I'm not going to let that happen.” Yesung said getting out of the bed to stand up.

 

  “You're lyin-..” Kris was cut off by Chaeri who suddenly snapped at him.

 

  “No he's not Kris. Once they get a hold of me...nothing will stop them from killing me..or you. I won't let that happen, especially not to you or anyone else. I love you all to much to let any of you die.” Chaeri said crying again making both Yesung and Kris move to hug her and Yesung didn't stop Kris from hugging her.

 

  “I can't just....stop. Not now...they'll know i'm going back to you guys and then they surely will come after us. I have to lead them away...or something..anything...we might have to leave Seoul for a while...all forty-one of us...we have to leave as soon as they return..and only after we are sure they're gone can we come back.” Kris said pulling Chaeri close to him and again, Yesung let him. If it meant Kris would believe them and stay away from Daesung and all of them... he would let Kris at least hold her.

 

  “I'm good with leaving for a while...this place causes way to much drama. We can't head to Japan...they have people back there....we can go to Gangnam. Sooyun has a little place there that we can stay at while we hide out.” Chaeri said thinking.

 

  “Gangnam is a good place and we can just take a few cars. They won't be able to know we left and we can stay there for a while...until we get word that they gave up and returned to Japan.” Yesung said nodding.

 

  “It's settled....we need to let the others know....Yesung...can you step outside for a second and open the door...i also need to talk to Kris alone...” Chaeri said looking at her hands.

 

  “Sure...take your time.” Yesung said turning and leaving the room while closing the room behind him.

 

  “Chaeri...why did you choose him over me?” Kris asked Chaeri as he continued to hold her.

 

  “I...I guess I was just afraid of what would happen. I didn't know anything about this...any of this until Yesung came. I fell for you believe me..I did...but I felt more safe with Yesung...so I went with my instincts....” Chaeri said looking at Kris.

 

  “I guess trusting those seem to get you places nowadays....i'm sorry for everything I did Chaeri...if I had know things would turn out this way I wouldn't have done it...” Kris said looking down at her.

 

  “Don't worry...you didn't know. G-Dragon and the rest of them love to cause trouble...they're just looking for more ways to make my life a living hell.” Chaeri said shaking her head before snuggling into Kris.

 

  “Chaeri...can I do something....just this once?...I'll even tell Yesung about it on my own after...” Kris asked looking at Chaeri who was snuggling into his chest.

 

  “I guess so...i mean as long as you tell him then it-..” Chaeri was cut off when Kris lightly put his lips on top of hers making her stop talking.

 

 Chaeri silently kissed him back and he eventually pushed her onto the bed before climbing on top of her.

 

  “Kris...don't go to far....i'm ok with the kissing...but not even Yesung has gotten this far with me.” Chaeri said seriously looking at Kris.

 

  “I know...i wasn't going to go any farther....thank you.” Kris said kissing her again but stayed on top of her until she started to respond again.

 

  “The rest are here Chaeri...” Yesung said through the door knowing better then to go in.

 

  “Ok....” Chaeri said looking at Kris before he got off of her.

 

  “Thank you..again. I'll tell Yesung latter...for now we should check the others.” Kris said standing up and handing Chaeri her shirt making her look down to see the blanket had fallen at some point making her blush.

 

  “You're welcome Kris...and thank you to...for trying to protect me.” Chaeri said quickly putting on her shirt before silently kissing Kris again and leaving the room with him following closely behind.

 

  “YOU SON OF A BIT-...”Miri started to yell at Kris before Chaeri signaled her to quiet down.

 

  “Everyone calm down. Kris is on our side once again...he didn't know he was putting my life in danger when he told GD and all of them where we were...he thought he was saving me...or at least from what Daesung told him. We are all heading to Gangnam for a while...at least until GD and Daesung give up on their search for me and head back to Japan. Sooyun unnie...do you still have that little place in Gangnam that we can all use?” Chaeri asked looking at Sooyun leaving no room for anyone to say anything.

 

  “Yes...it's still there...can I talk to you guys first though...i'm sure some of you saw what happened at the fight....” Sooyun said holding Kai's hand tighter.

 

  “I noticed unnie...Taeyang....you know him don't you?” Chaeri asked looking at her sister.

 

  “How did you see?” Sooyun asked looking at Chaeri with big eyes.

 

  “I saw it right before I passed out...you spoke to each other and he fell...before you ran away to fight GD....can you tell me why?” Chaeri asked looking at her calmly.

 

  “Yes...umm...can we all sit first?” Sooyun motioned to the couches and everything as everyone nodded and sat down.

 

  “You can continue now.” Chaeri said motioning for her to start.

 

  “We'll it started before Chaeri found me...After leaving I searched high and low for a little trace of my brother but couldn't find anything that would lead me to him. About 2 months went by and still nothing so I decided to take some courses in karate, kick boxing, judo and taekwodo and what special courses they had been. That was where I met my first real friend. Young Bae, a guy about a year older then me. We became friends very quickly and we had both lost people important to us. Well we also became good partners in crime. We where the only ones we had and I didn't mind that. He was the only other person I really trusted other then Kyuhyun. Our friendship turned into something more in our time together. I truly loved him and I thought we'd be together forever until he started acting weird saying something about how he met someone that would take care of us, that would help us. I didn't want that, I just wanted it to be me and him, like it had been for the past year. All that would change and I didn't think we'd need anyone else. Apparently he did because after about a week later he was gone and I was all alone again. That was until a few months later when Chaeri found me.” Sooyun said looking at the ground trying to pull her hand out of Kai's, but he wouldn't let it go and held her hand tighter.

 

  “Young Bae?...That's Taeyang's real name....around that time...was when I was together with Daesung. Taeyang had joined a month after we started dating and he seemed really sad during that time and I would often find him looking at something and when ever it caught the sun or any type of light it would shine a bright red.

 

  “I had given him a necklace. It had a sun pendant with a ruby diamond in the middle...the ruby represented me..and the sun,him.” Sooyun said looking at the ground still with tears rolling down her eyes.

 

  “He told me once..that he had lost a girl that he had loved and we became close friends...not long after though...everything happened and I had to leave him.” Chaeri said sadly looking at her sister.

 

 Kai pulled her into tight hug before whispering in her ear that he loved her making the others gag at the site.

 

  “Yesung...can I talk to you in the hallway?” Kris asked trying to get away from the scene.

 

  “Thank you...” Yesung said quickly standing up and leaving the room with Kris.

 

  “Why didn't you go with them?” Miri asked Chaeri as she just saw her friend sitting there.

 

  “I'd rather not be there...” Chaeri said quietly.

 

 About two minutes later the two came back in and they both looked calm.

 

  “Chaeri...come here..” Yesung said quietly before pulling Chaeri into her room.

 

  “I'm sorry....” Chaeri said flinching when Yesung raised his hand thinking he was going to hit her.

 

  “I wasn't going to hit you..I could never hit you...if anything...I should probably thank you. Because of what you did, I think he trusts us more.” Yesung said quietly putting his hand on her cheek.

 

  “So...you're not mad?” Chaeri asked looking at the floor.

 

  “No....you were rightfully his in the first place...i'm just glad he took this more calmly then anything...he gave me permission to have you...he's moving on now.” Yesung said making her look at him.

 

  “Really?” Chaeri asked looking him in the eye.

 

 All Yesung did was nod before pulling her in for a kiss. Slowly the kiss grew heated as he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

 

  “You...sure you want to do that while your brother is here?” Yesung said groaning and he pushed her against the door.

 

  “Not my fault...besides..I think you finally deserve an award for helping me so much.” Chaeri said smiling before grinding against Yesung causing him to groan.

 

  “Well then...I hope you aren't a screamer.” Yesung said smirking before locking the door and leading her to the bed.

 

  “USE PROTECTION!!!” Miri yelled from outside before the girls started laughing.

 

  “WHAT EVER!” Yesung yelled back before going back to kissing and marking Chaeri's neck.

 

  “Let's think about making you a mommy now since we'll be out of town and danger for a while hmm? I think Hyun Jae is getting a tad bit lonely.” Yesung said happily before everyone did find out that...indeed...Chaeri is a screamer...causing a lot of the guys to get uncomfortable.

 

  “Let's...go into my room girls....” Miri said standing quickly leaving the boys in the living room to take care of themselves...let's just say a lot of happened...and Myon finally got to feel Chung Gi.

 

…..........I REFUSE TO EVER WRITE AGAIN AFTER WRITING ONE FOR MIRI AND TAO SO I'M ENDING IT THERE......never again...my eyes...they will bleed TT~TT...any ways....hope you like it ^.^