MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.30

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #30 (already o.o)

 

~Last time of MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “You know I like to snuggle right?” Ray asked silently trailing behind the other.

 

  “Trust me...i know...” T.O.P said looking around for a door without something on it.

 

 Soon enough they found a vacant room and crashed out....with Ray snuggled deep into T.O.P's side.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 The next morning when everyone woke up everyone seemed to be on high alert because of the two new faces in the room, especially Taeyang who had just come back from a mission given to him by Yesung.

 

  “What are you two doing here?” Taeyang asked glaring hard at the two guys in the room.

 

  “We should be asking you the same question Young Bae. At least we are related to people here.” T.O.P said darkly.

 

 Gasps were heard across the room from others who weren't involved in yesterdays....interrogation.

 

  “Related? Who the hell are you two related to?” Sooyun asked staring at the two.

 

  “I am Choi Seunghyun. The older cousin of Chung Gi and Chae Rin.” T.O.P said smugly making Chung Gi scoff at him and Chaeri snuggle into Yesung.

 

  “I am Kim Hyun Il, the cousin, or brother if you want, of Wonho and HyunAe, cousin to Henry...and apparent brother-in-law of Chanyeol.” Ray said happily making HyunAe happy that Ray had accepted Chanyeol...in his own way.

 

  "So...you're related to HyunAe unnie...and you're related to Chaeri unnie....WHAT THE ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING WHEN YOU COME HERE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US DURING THAT FIGHT?!?!?!?!” Miri said yelling at Ray and T.O.P referring to the battle that happened before they moved to Gangnam.

 

  “This is why she is my best friend...but Miri calm down..the baby...” Chaeri said calmly to Miri who shrugged and squeezed Tao's hand.

 

  “Ahh...so she's one of them...Chaeri we all know you are one of them...but who is the last?” Ray asked looking at the other girls and saw Sooyun hide behind Kai before he smiled softly.

 

  “Don't worry Sooyun...unlike T.O.P...Ray is the nice one.” Chaeri said glaring at her cousin.

 

  “THAT'S RAY???” Suye yelled causing Ray to turn to her.

 

  “So...you've heard of me?” Ray asked raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yes. Everyone in this room has heard of you.” Chanyeol said looking at the small man.

 

  “Calm your flame Chanyeol...i'm just asking.” Ray said raising his hands in defeat.

 

  “Huh?” all the other members looked confused at Chanyeol.

 

  “Yesterday during interrogation we found out the meaning of my pendant. Flame...or rage over wanting to protect the people I love.” Chanyeol said pulling HyunAe closer to him.

 

  “Who found that out for you?” Tao asked looking at the slightly taller guy.

 

  “HyunAe did...and it kind of made itself permanent to.” Chanyeol said lifting his hand to show the burn mark on the top of his hand that was the exact replica of the symbol on his necklace.

 

  "That...is cool....” Miri said reaching to touch it before Tao pulled her away.

 

  “It's best if you don't touch it...it lights up on its own sometimes.” Chanyeol said putting his hand palm up to make a flame appear in his hand.

 

  “Flame on.” HyunAe said laughing.

 

  “Niceeee....” Hana said dragging out the 'E'.

 

  “You two need to leave. Now.” Taeyang said breaking everyone's gaze off the flame.

 

  “No they don't. Now that we know they are family...they ain't going anywhere.” Yesung said darkly.

 

  "But...what if Daesung and G-Dragon start getting suspicious? They'll come here to look for them and-...” Taeyang was arguing, but got cut off when Yesung raised his hand.

 

  “You will tell them that these two were slaughtered in the process of scouting the areas by a gang that you took revenge on. Thus...these two are seen as dead and your group won't try to come here because you took care of the other gang.” Yesung said steadily.

 

  “That's good. I'll get right on it....but....how when I look like I don't look like I took down a whole gang by myself?” Taeyang asked confused.

 

  “Don't take this personal...but since you pointed it out....Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, and Luhan..go.” Yesung ordered making everyone look at him weird.

 

  “It's either that or we all move again...and I don't plan on doing that with two babies due in four to five months.” Yesung said raising his hands.

 

  “Fine..but let Kai do it..alone.” Taeyang said looking at the ground.

 

  “Young...no.” Sooyun said shaking her head.

 

  “I deserve it for what I did to you..and besides...it makes me kind of happy to know that i'll be getting my kicked by the guy who made you happier then I could.” Taeyang said making everyone stare at him with their mouths wide open.

 

  “I thought Donghae was the only fish in here....” Hana said quietly...but everyone heard it and bursted out laughing.

 

  “So...when do we get this started?” Taeyang asked once everyone calmed down.

 

  “The faster we get it done, the faster it will end.” Kai said looking away...he saw the scars on Sooyun and wouldn't mind pounding his face in...but he knew it would also hurt Sooyun...so he wanted to get it over with.

 

  “Jongin's right...go do it now...then return once the job is done...and you are fully healed.” Yesung said before smiling at Taeyang apologetically.

 

  “Speaking of...gang...there are a few people I want you to meet...They are a local gang here in Gangnam..I found them while scouting the area and they look around the girls ages...they are pretty trust worthy and they'll be here..in about...ten minutes. Everyone go get dressed.” Yesung said quickly when the two left while pulling Chaeri to their room.

 

  “That idiot.” Miri said making everyone nod in agreement before they headed to their rooms.

 

~With Chaeri and Yesung, 3rd person~

 

  “So...what does the gang go by..like what's their name?” Chaeri asked as she slipped on her normal clothes.

 

  “You'll see....” Yesung said simply not planning on telling her anything.

 

~Everyone back downstairs, 3rd person~

 

 The bell rang and everyone that was remaining in their room quickly ran down the stairs to join in the welcoming of the random new group.

 

  “Annyeohaseyo, Nu'est imnida.” the group of boys said entering the room smiling.

 

 One had a bandaid going across his left cheek while the others seemed unmarked.

 

  “I am Kim Jong Hyun, or JR for short. I am the leader of Nu'est and the younger brother of Yesung.” JR said bowing.

 

  “I am Kwak Aron, just Aron for short. I am the assassin of Nu'est.” Aron said bowing as well.

 

  "I am Hwang Minhyun, or just Minhyun...or Hyun...doesn't matter. I am the unknown member of Nu'est as well as the ninja, I guess you could call me, of the group.” Minhyun said happily, bowing low.

 

 “I am Kang Baekho, or just Baekho. I am the tech manager of the group as well as the escape artist...and the younger cousin of Kang Daesung.” Baekho said backing away while he was bowing afraid one of them would hit him...or possibly shoot him.

 

  “Relax Baekho. I wouldn't have invited you here is I knew on of my members would try to kill you. I know you have no connections with Daesung...considering you don't use your last name very often. Be calm.” Yesung said calmly making the boy stand straight and smile.

 

 Chaeri didn't notice the quick side glance Yesung took at her and smiled when he saw her eyeballing the final, unknown member.

 

  “My name is Choi Minki...but you all can just call me Ren. I am the weapons specialist and well as martial arts specialist and...I am the older cousin of Chaeri and the younger cousin of Chung Gi and Seunghyun.” Ren said backing away a little before bowing.

 

  “RENNIE??!?!?!!!?!” Chaeri screamed before glomping her cousin.

 

  “The baby Chaeri, the baby.” Miri said facepalming.

 

  “Minki....” Chung Gi and T.O.P said before pulling the two up right and hugging them....giant family hug...because Yesung and JR joined in as well....with a little Hyun Jae who wanted to be near his 'mom and dad'.

 

  “So...what going on guys....uhhh...” Kai stopped at the door seeing other people in the house as well as a giant hug going on.

 

  “I'll tell you later babe.” Sooyun said laughing while patting Kai's abs.

 

  “How did it go?” Yesung asked being the first to pull away.

 

  “The plan is up and running...we don't have to worry.” Kai said with a nod.

 

  “Ok...good...now...what do we do...other then find these boys a place to sleep...” Yesung said motioning to Nu'est as well as T.O.P and Ray.

 

  "Me and T.O.P will stay together.” Ray said smiling.

 

  “Ok....” Yesung said nodding slowly.

 

  “Me and Minki will be staying together.” JR said linking his and Ren's hands together.

 

  “That's...slightly...weird...our cousins are dating Yesung...” Chaeri said laughing awkwardly.

 

  “Not really...we have more to add to the little gay bubble around here.” Myon said smiling happily.

 

  “Wait...what?” Ray asked confused.

 

  “Oh my god...ok... Chung and Myon are dating, JR and Ren are as well...along with Henry and Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, and...uhhhh.....” Miri stopped talking once she realized Minhyun and Aron were holding hands together before making an awkward motion and laughing.

 

  “Wait...my cousins are gay?” T.O.P said referring to both Ren and Chung Gi, who both just nodded.

 

  “I already knew mine was....he used to hit on Ryeowook all the time.” Yesung said with a weird face because of JR hitting on his best friend.

 

  “Henry you too?” Ray asked looking at the guy who just nodded and snuggled Ryeowook.

 

  “What a lovely family we got here. Mine and Chaeri's brothers are dating, Chaeri and Yesung's cousins are dating, Ryeowook is Yesung's best friend who got hit on by JR, but is now dating HyunAe's cousin, Sooyun used to have a Sungmin before she met Kai and now Sungmin's dating her brother...and Yesung and Chaeri are the adopted parents of Sooyun and Kyuhyun's younger brother...my head freaking hurts....” Miri said leaning against Tao.

 

  “That...is kind of painful to hear...” Ray said nodding as he clutched onto T.O.P before he fell over.

 

  “Should we add you two to the list as well? HyunAe and Chaeri's cousins are dating?” Suye said smirking on the side.

 

  “Hell no...” T.O.P said letting go of Ray making him fall to the floor.

 

  “Ouch...” Ray said before standing and rubbing his .

 

  “Yeah...Ray is definitely the girl in the relationship..” HyunAe said jokingly to her cousin before hugging him.

 

  “Release...” Chanyeol said before grabbing HyunAe and taking her to their room.

 

  “Don't...ask...” Chaeri said rubbing her temples in circles before Yesung took over the job and rested his chin on her head.

 

  “They kept her up all night...” Yesung said simply making the others nod and walk away into their own direction.

 

  “NICE FRIDGE YOU GOT HERE!” Ray yelled from one of the rooms.

 

  “WHAT FRIDGE?!” Yesung asked/yelled back.

 

  “The one in your room filled with guns and amo....” Ray said coming down the stairs.

 

  “Oh..that one...” Yesung said rubbing the back of his neck.

 

  “Never mind those and go choose your rooms so we can have lunch.” Chaeri said slapping Ray in the should before wobbling over to the kitchen with Yesung following behind with his hands on her waist.

 

 Over the night it seemed her belly decided it wanted more attention and finally got...a bump...a really noticeable bump...other then the fact that she had just reached her fifth month and Miri was going onto her sixth...while Sooyun was going onto her third.

 

  “Can you guys hurry up i'm freaking hungry.” Jihan said groaning as she sat in one of the chair with Luhan right next to her rubbing circles into her belly.

 

  “If I wasn't thinking correctly i'd say your pregnant as well....” Chaeri said moving to the side to avoid a shoe or something...that never came.

 

 Chaeri turned around to see a flushed Luhan and a twitching Jihan...

 

  “OH...the hell....” Chaeri said before Jihan ran and closed .

 

  “Only you two can know...if Jihyun finds out he'll try to kill Luhan...please be quiet for now...please?” Jihan asked looking at Chaeri with tears in her eyes.

 

  “Yesung...take over cooking...” Chaeri said grabbing Jihan's hand and pulling her to the table.

 

  “How far along are you?” Chaeri asked as she sat down at the table with Jihan after she locked the kitchen door.

 

  "Three almost four months....” Jihan said looking down while Luhan tried to soothe her by rubbing circles into her back.

 

  “That means you're between me and Sooyun unnie...wait...THAT MEANS YOU WENT TO THAT DANGEROUS BAR WHILE YOU WERE.....pregnant....really Jihan..what if something happened there?” Chaeri asked whispering the last part before pulling her member to her.

 

  “You would have killed me if I told you sooner...and there was no one else to do it...so I had to...and Luhan was there...everything would have been fine...” Jihan said sadly.

 

  “I won't kill you for being pregnant....hello...Miri is pregnant and she was my second in command...and Sooyun is my assassin she's needed..and she's pregnant to...and both are still perfectly alive....what's the gender?” Chaeri asked when Jihan calmed down a little.

 

  "It's a boy...” Jihan whispered again.

 

  “Whooo!!...Two chinese/korean babies...possibly three is HyunAe and Chanyeol don't give it a rest...” Chaeri said mumbling the last part to herself.

 

  “I know you know the gender of your child...” Jihan said out of no where making Chaeri oogle her.

 

  “Yeah...two boys and two girls....Miri's already made plan that mine and her son are gonna get together....have fun getting through Kai...” Chaeri said looking at Yesung and wincing.

 

  “Yesung...do you know how to cook?” Chaeri asked looking at her boyfriend.

 

  “Not at all love...what made you ask?” Yesung said turning to glare at her playfully.

 

  “I can use that shoe you were expecting if you want...” Jihan offered.

 

  “It's alright..have you guys decided on a name?” Chaeri asked handing Jihan to Luhan before going over the Yesung and helping him.

 

  “Yeah...we are gonna name him HanFeng.” Luhan said finally speaking after the initial shock that he saw Jihan cry for the first time.

 

  “Sounds...strong...” Yesung said awkwardly as Chaeri took stuff from him.

 

  “It means morning phoenix in Chinese.” Jihan said looking up.

 

  “That's really nice...our daughters name is going to be Yin Ae, it means truth: treasure and love.” Chaeri said making the breakfast fast.

 

  “Ok...we can call everyone in now.” Jihan said looking at Chaeri who was getting everything set.

 

  “Alright.” Yesung said opening the door and moving aside really fast as over forty-one people came into the kitchen...thank the lord for a giant kitchen.

 

  "Ok..time to eat.” Chaeri said putting everything on the table before sitting on Yesung's lap and eating.

 

…...............ok.......so...a 2HAN baby boy...a 'dead' Ray and T.O.P...and Nu'est.....SURPRISE!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD.........see you all later XD