MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.20

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #20

 

~Last Time On MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

 

  “Keep an eye on her...recently pools don't seem to like her.” Miri said before walking to her room.

 

  “Ok....” Yesung shrugged going to his, Chaeri's, and apparently Hyun Jae's as well now, room.

 

 After the five were filled in, everyone joined Chaeri, Yesung, and Hyun Jae in the pool...it's a good thing it's a really big pool...fitting forty-one people into one pool would have been hell if it wasn't.

 

 

~NOW,3rd person~

 

  “Why am I with so many...men?” Kris asked starring at the group when he saw exactly who he was paired with.

 

  “What don't like men? I can be a girl if you want me two Kris.” Heechul said causing all the girls to fall over laughing.

 

  “Because you were the only ones left so it had to be that way.” Yesung said hiding his laugh. Sometimes Heechul...can be a bit to much.

 

  “Ok...” Kris nodded hesitantly.

 

  “Good...now that that is settled...let's go for our first round. Come on Hyun Jae, Yesung, and Chung Gi before I leave you here with Heechul.” Chaeri said running away giggling.

 

  “That girl is really something else. Was she like that growing up Chung Gi-shii?” Yesung asked Chung Gi as they followed behind her.

 

  “For as long as I can remember yeah...she was really active even after what she went through. I shouldn't have been much surprised when I found out she was in a mafia...and the leader none the less.” Chung Gi said looking at his...brother-in-law.

 

  “Sometimes I wonder if she could have...would she have chosen a different life. She's different from most mafia leaders i've seen...then again..she's the only female leader i've ever seen.” Yesung said rubbing the back of his head.

 

  “Uhhh...do you know where Hyun Jae went?..I could've sworn he was directly behind us.” Chung Gi asked looking behind them.

 

  “Yeah...he's up ahead with Chaeri...I think he's trying to replace me.” Yesung said laughing.

 

  “Nahh....he's to young to even know what love is...and besides...he calls her mother. It would be weird if he wanted her as something else.” Chung Gi said laughing along with Yesung.

 

  “True...I know she wants to be a mother some day...the first night we were here and sang together to put him to sleep...she told me she wanted children in the future, but was worried because of her...occupation.” Yesung said sadly.

 

  “One day she will have kids. I know for sure you'll help her keep them safe.” Chung Gi said starring straight ahead knowing Yesung was starring at him wide-eyed.

 

  “I'll try my hardest. Even then...i'm glad that you finally accepted me.” Yesung said smiling down at his girlfriend's brother.

 

  “I never said I wouldn't accept you. After hearing what happened with that Daesung guy..I don't want her to get hurt again. It's the way you act around her though..that reassures me.” Chung Gi said nodding his head happily.

 

  “I'm glad...now if only we could convince Myon that Tao isn't that bad of a guy...” Yesung said laughing.

 

  “I wish you good luck on that. He wouldn't even let me date her when we were younger...then again...i only liked her because of her similarities to her brother...” Chung Gi said looking at the ground.

 

  “Oh...so....you do like Myon...don't worry I ain't one to judge. I think it's cool. For the longest time...I thought I was gay to...and for my best friend as well.” Yesung said laughing sheepishly.

 

  “Ryeowook? That's an interesting thought....what made you sure that you didn't like him that way then?” Chung Gi asked Yesung looking up from the ground.

 

  “We had accidentally kissed one night....it's not something either of us like to remember either....” Yesung said blushing.

 

  “I think we have a while...it looks like Chaeri is taking care of your guys' sleepy child.” Chung Gi said pointing towards Chaeri, who was now carrying Hyun Jae as he fell asleep on her shoulder.

 

  “Alright then....Ryeowook had just come out of the shower..and before we used to share the same room because we were in a smaller place......he had ended up slipping in front of my bud..so when I reached out to grab him and pull him up...he ended up on top of me..in my bed...and we were kissing...also at one point during the process his towel had come off....really awkward...but yeah...want to tell about you and Myon?” Yesung said shuddering before nudging on the younger male.

 

  “Myon and I can obviously be seen as a couple...but i'm not sure if he likes me the way I like him...he's very clingy to his sister...but it's actually the sibling...twin kind of clingy...with me..i'm not sure...he likes to sleep in the same bed as me...and like I said, he's very clingy so he usually cudles in his sleep.” Chung Gi said blushing.

 

  “Tell hyung everything...i like this story.” Yesung said putting his arms around the younger and walking a little faster because Chaeri was walking out of their line of sight.

 

  “Maybe...later...” Chung Gi said, but didn't move from the elders embrace, well sort of embrace.

 

  “Alright...just tell me when you want to...i've never had a younger brother...although you're technically my brother-in-law.” Yesung said smiling.

 

  “You're really weird....i guess that's why my sister likes you.” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

  “I wouldn't doubt it.” Yesung said with a wide smile.

 

  “Come one...we've gone far enough...go get your family then come back to the base.” Chung Gi said before turning and walking back towards the base with a backwards wave.

 

  “Ok...see you later.” Yesung said laughing.

 

  “KITTY COME ON WE'RE HEADING BACK NOW!” Yesung yelled using her nickname...just in case.

 

  “Alright coming. Don't yell so loud you'll wake him up.” Chaeri said once she reached him and nudging him with the hand that wasn't holding Hyun Jae up.

 

  “Come one...i believe he still needs to talk to his older siblings to...they seem concerned.” Yesung said patting the boys head and rubbing it to smooth out the hair.

 

  “Yeah..Sooyun is scared...since he was so young when she left and she didn't even realize it.” Chaeri said whispering.

 

  “Come one...let's head back...it's gonna be dark soon.” Yesung said holding her hand as they walked.

 

~Back at the base, 3rd person~

 

  “It's so cute i'm gonna die...literally.” Myon said holding his throat like he was choking while leaning on Chung Gi with his head on his shoulder.

 

  “Myon leave them alone. They look cute...and it's even cuter at the fact that he actually looks like them.” Miri said glaring at her brother before smiling at Chaeri, Yesung, and Hyun Jae.

 

  “Yeah...Chaeri...can me and Kyu have him for a few minutes?” Sooyun asked looking at Chaeri with puppy dog eyes.

 

  “He's your brother unnie...you don't have to ask me for him.” Chaeri said smiling as she handed the still sleeping boy over to Kyuhyun, who carefully took him and repositioned him in his arms.

 

  “We'll see you guys at dinner.” Kyuhyun said turning and walking to his room with Sooyun following close to his side.

 

 Yesung walked close to Chung Gi and whispered 'trust me...tell him now...it will save you a lot of hard work in the future if anything happens and-...' Yesung got cut off mid whisper by an angry looking Myon.

 

  “Stick to one sibling would you.” Myon said before pulling Chung Gi to their room.

 

  “What did you tell him?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung.

 

  “Nothing...i'll tell you later in the room..or they can tell us all at dinner later.” Yesung said smiling.

 

  “Ok....” Chaeri said suspiciously.

 

~With the Cho siblings, 3rd person~

 

 After Kyuhyun and Sooyun had succeeded in waking their little brother they started the conversation real fast just to get it over with.

 

  “Hyun Jae...why did you leave he house and become a part of something so dangerous?” Sooyun asked her little brother.

 

  “I could say the same thing to you..and you to.” Hyun Jae said quietly starring at his hands.

 

  “We did it to save people from...people like our parents.” Kyuhyun said hesitantly.

 

  “SO YOU THINK IT'S THE BEST IDEA TO LEAVE ME WITH THEM?!....After you left noona...they started beating me with anything they could grab...they...died not that long after though because of over dose...after that I left the house and Chung Gi found me on the road.” Hyun Jae said with tears rolling down him face.

 

 Sooyun quickly grabbed her little brother and pulled him to her while Kyuhyun hugged them both from behind.

 

(Please read Sooyun's back story to under stand this next part)

 

  “I'm sorry..if I had know...if dad hadn't tried to...i wouldn't have left you with them...” Sooyun cried into her younger brothers shoulder as Kyuhyun tightened his grip knowing what his sister was going to say about their father.

 

  “Noona...I don't hate you for leaving me..I never did...I found the note you left for me...I was awake when you snuck into my room that night...I was gonna ask you what was wrong...but you were crying..so I pretended to sleep...and after I heard the front door close..I knew you had left just like hyung had...” Hyun Jae said 6snuggling into Sooyun's chest.

 

  “You should have told me you were awake...I would have taken you with me...i could have done something to prevent this...” Sooyun said pretty much squeezing her little brother before Kyuhyun gently squeezed her shoulders to make her loosen her grip.

 

  “I wanted to stay...only for a little while...just to make them pay for what they did...i slipped the pills into their drinks while they weren't looking...and then left shorty after...the house burned down because father had been smoking and it caught the curtains...” Hyun Jae said with hatred in his voice towards his father and mother.

 

  “Ok...i'm proud of you for taking care of them...but please...never talk like that again...you sounded like Kyu....” Sooyun said smiling at her little brother with tears still coming out of her eyes which he whipped away.

 

  “It must run in the family...” Hyun Jae said smiling and hugging his older sister and brother one more time before standing.

 

  “It should be dinner time by now...come on let's go...” Hyun Jae said smiling before pulling his sister off the bed.

 

  “Really?...how long were we in here?..” Sooyun asked looking around.

 

  “Uhhh...about three hours...most of which was trying to wake him up.” Kyuhyun said looking at his watch.

 

  “Ok....let's go eat then” Sooyun said happily grabbing her brothers hands and running out of the room to the kitchen.

 

~Same time and the siblings were speaking, with Myon and Chung Gi, 3rd person~

 

  “Myon..why do you get so mad when someone whispers to me?” Chung Gi asked as he tried to catch his breath since Myon practically ran to their room.

 

  “I don't know..i just don't like it when other guys are near you..and it makes something in me boil and I don't know what to do about it..and I just get so-.....” Myon was cut off when Chung Gi placed his lips over Myon's to shut him up.

 

 After a second Myon started to respond to the kiss and wrapped his arms around the older bringing him closer.

 

 Chung Gi took this as a good sign and wrapped his arms around the younger waist and pulling him flush against him before pulling away and leaning their heads together, placing one more quick peak to Myon's lips before pulling away again.

 

  “H-Hyung...why....did you..?” Myon asked confused having a hard time breathing.

 

  “You talk to much when you're mad...Myon...I like you...a lot...not as a friend or brother...but as a lover...i love you Myon...i always have...when I asked you for permission to date your sister..it was only because she looked like you...and I didn't want you to know about my feelings for you because I thought you wouldn't return them and-....” Chung Gi was shut up this time by the younger kissing him softly.

 

  “Would you shut up for once in your life and let me talk before you die of not being able to breath?...I love you to....I guess I always have...I can say the same about Chaeri....I only wanted her I guess because she looks a lot like you....hyung...i love you...” Myon said happily jumping into Chung Gi's arms,not that he had to go very far seeing as Chung Gi still had a death grip on his waist, and kissed him hard on the lips, to which Chung Gi happily responded back.

 

  “Come on...let's go bug Chaeri into cooking us food....i'm hungry.” Myon said pulling away from Chung Gi breathing hard before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room with him and they continued to walk down the hall to Chaeri and Yesung's room hand-in-hand not even noticing the eating grin both had on their faces.

 

…......................WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........CHUNG GI APPROVES OF YESUNG...AND...WE HAVE A COUPLE!!!!!!!!....I asked Miri for permission first..she pretty much yelled yes...so here we are....we officially have the Yeri couple (Yesung and Chaeri), the Taori couple(or panda couple...Tao and Miri)), the 2Han couple (Jihan and Luhan), the Jihae couple (Jiwoo and Donghae), the Hyunyeol couple (HyunAe and Chanyeol), the Seye couple (Suye and Sehun), the Kyungna couple (Kyungsoo and Hana), and the Myongi couple (Myon and Chung Gi)!!!!!!!!!...and our unofficial couple....the Sooin/Jongyun couple (Sooyun and Kai/Jongin)!!!!!<<