MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.26

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #26

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “It's supposed to be a secret so keep it to yourself.” Tao said laughing at her.

 

  “Come on...let's go to sleep as well...to much excitement in one day.” Tao said pulling Miri away from the door while she silently squealed over her unborn goddaughter.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 Kris decided to take matters into his own hands the next morning to congratulate the couple and woke up Kyungsoo really early so that he could cook instead of Chaeri for once...seeing as she's been the only on cooking for all forty-one of them the whole month they've been in Gangnam.

 

 'knock knock'....Kris knocked as low as he could on Kyungsoo and Hana's door.

 

  “Come in.” a low voice said before he opened the door to see Hana still asleep on on Kyungsoo's chest as Kyungsoo stared at him.

 

  “What did you want?” Kyungsoo asked looking at the guy who interrupted his sleep.

 

  “I want to ask you a favor.” Kris said turning from the two.

 

  “This early in the morning? Can't you wait till breakfast?” Kyungsoo asked glaring at the poor blonde.

 

  “That's what I was gonna ask you about...I was going to ask if you can make breakfast this morning instead of Chaeri...as a sort of congratulations gift...or something like that.” Kris said looking at the ground because he felt stupid.

 

  “Oh...for the pregnancy?...I guess so. Get out so that I can get dressed and then i'll go down.” Kyungsoo said standing before Kris left the room.

 

  “Hana...wake up.” Kyungsoo said shaking the little girl softly.

 

  “It's to early....” Hana mumbled trying to pull Kyungsoo back into the bed.

 

  “We are gonna make breakfast today as a present to Chaeri.” Kyungsoo said while siting on the bed and pulling Hana into his lap.

 

  “Really? What made you come up with this idea?” Hana asked looking at him..seeing as she was now sitting in his lap instead of laying down.

 

  “I didn't, Kris did.” Kyungsoo said shrugging.

 

  “That guy I swear...at least he's being nice now though...he's not as cold to everyone anymore.” Hana said happily.

 

  “Yeah. Now let's get dressed so that we can head down before Chaeri wakes up.” Kyungsoo said standing up before placing Hana on the ground.

 

  “Ok...” Hana said kissing him on the cheek before going to the closet.

 

  “Hana..” Kyungsoo called after her.

 

  “Yeah?” she asked looking behind her as Kyungsoo walked up behind her and leaned down.

 

  “Stop being so innocent.” he said simply before kissing her softly on the lips making her laugh.

 

  “What ever. Let's get ready.” she said laughing at his boldness.

 

  “Sure thing.” Kyungsoo said before looking through the closet as well.

 

~Breakfast time, 3rd person~

 

  “.....who made breakfast?” Chaeri asked confused as she walked in with Yesung following right behind.

 

  “Me and Kyungsoo.” Hana said looking up from the frying pan as she made pancakes.

 

  “Thank you...” Chaeri said before sitting down.

 

  “Are we still going shopping today?” Miri asked excitedly.

 

  “Yeah...but we also need to get paint....and other things...” Chaeri said looking at the food.

 

  “Why do we need paint?” Miri asked confused now.

 

  “We are gonna be decorating the baby's room today as well. So before we go out and buy things for the baby and the room...we need to fix the room itself.” Chaeri said smiling happily as Kyungsoo handed her a plate.

 

  “You're really hungry aren't you?” Kyungsoo asked raising an eyebrow.

 

   “Yesh.” Chaeri answered before eating her food.

 

  “Soo...unnie I need to talk to you alone after this...it's important.” Miri said looking at her food.

 

  “Ok.” Chaeri said not looking up from her food.

 

~With Chaeri and Miri after breakfast, 3rd person~

 

  “So what did you want to talk to me about?” Chaeri asked as Miri closed the door to her and Tao's room.

 

  “I'm late....” Miri said looking at the ground.

 

  “Late?” Chaeri asked confused before it clicked.

 

  “Yeah...oh..and I know you're having a girl.” Miri said trying to change the murderous atmosphere.

 

  “I figured you would know already anyways...you weren't very quiet when you were squealing...how late are you exactly?” Chaeri asked looking at her best friend.

 

  “Two months.” Miri said looking at the floor.

 

  “When was the first time you and Tao had ?” Chaeri asked confused...she thought they just recently had for the first time.

 

  “About three months ago.....” Miri said trailing off looking at the floor still because she was scared.

 

  “That means...you're probably farther then me....i'm taking you to the hospital..today...i'll let Sooyun and everyone else handle the baby stuff..me and you are going. Now.” Chaeri said standing before making Miri change and dragging her out telling everyone to take care of the baby stuff.

 

  “Why and where is she taking Miri?” Tao asked Yesung.

 

  “I don't know...we'll find out later though...and...keep your mouth shut about the gender.” Yesung said glaring at the tall panda.

 

  “Wasn't planning on telling anyways.” Tao said lifting his hands in mock surrender.

 

  “Good.” Yesung said before going back to thinking about the layout of his daughters room.

 

~With Miri and Chaeri at the hospital, 3rd person~

 

  “Nice to see you again Chaeri. Are you having troubles?” the doctor that helped her yesterday asked.

 

  “No i'm perfectly fine. Doctor this is my best friend and sister-in-law...she told me this morning that she's two months late for her monthly...and I wanted to get her here as fast as possible.” Chaeri said as she pointed at Miri.

 

  “Hello. Let's head into my office and we can go through...pretty much what Chaeri went through yesterday.” the doctor said before leading them into the same room Chaeri was in yesterday.

 

  “Is this gonna hurt?” Miri asked looking at Chaeri.

 

  “No..but it is gonna feel weird..and cold.” Chaeri said laughing at her friend.

 

  “Just fill this out and then we can start.” the doctor said handing her a board.

 

 A few minutes later Miri handed it back to him blushing.

 

  “Ok...Miri let's get started. Please lay back and if you want you can hold Chaeri's hand.” the doctor said helping Miri lay down on the bed.

 

  “I think I know how Yesung felt yesterday now..” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Give me your hand you dang woman.” Miri said taking Chaeri's hand in her's.

 

  “Well...this is a new one.” the doctor said laughing at the two.

 

  “What is?” Miri asked confused.

 

  “It's usually the father and the mother here...not the mother and her best friend.” the doctor replied before applying the jelly to Miri's abdomen making her squeak at the coldness.

 

  “Told you.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Let's see...well before anything..do you want to know the gender? I'm pretty sure you figured out Chaeri's.” the doctor said making Chaeri glare at her friend.

 

  “Sure...i won't keep it a secret from everyone in the family though.” Miri said sticking her tongue out at Chaeri.

 

  “Ok...let's see....” the doctor rubbed it around.

 

 'thump thump'...a little heart beat sounded causing Miri to squeeze Chaeri's hand.

 

  “Congratulations..it's...a baby boy.” the doctor said smiling at the two.

 

 Chaeri was laughing and Miri was frozen on the bed.

 

  “UNNIE OUR CHILDREN CAN GET MARRIED!!!!!” Miri yelled out of no where causing the doctor and Chaeri to laugh hard.

 

  “Sure thing Miri...doctor how far along is she?” Chaeri asked still laughing.

 

  “She's...three weeks ahead of you.” the doctor said looking at the diagram that came out.

 

  “Sweet...” Chaeri said nodding her head in approval.

 

  “Do I get pills?” Miri asked in disgust. She hated medicine in general.

 

  “Yes...they are to make you and the baby strong and healthy and they are virtually flavor free.” the doctor said laughing at the girl.

 

  “Fine...only for the baby...” Miri said grumbling.

 

  “Let's head to the infirmary and wait shall we?” Chaeri asked holding out her hand for Miri after her belly was cleaned of the jelly.

 

  “Let's.” Miri said laughing.

 

~Arrival back home, 3rd person~

 

  “Holy crap it smells like someone made paint explode...” Chaeri said wiggling her nose as her and Miri walking in happily holding hands.

 

  “Yesung chose the color pink for your child's room...i think he wants a girl.” Sungmin said wiggling his nose as well as he laughed.

 

  “I'm gonna laugh if it's a boy.” Ryeowook said laughing.

 

  “Uhuh...Tao...here. Now.” Chaeri said to Tao who was standing beside Yesung.

 

  “What's up?” Tao asked confused before Miri pulled him down to whisper in his ear.

 

  “Fair warning everyone close your ears.” Chaeri said putting her fingers in her ear.

 

  “WHAT?!?!? Really?” Tao asked/screamed before Miri nodded and started squealing when he lifted her up and hugged her.

 

  “Told you to cover your ears.” Chaeri said shrugging at the people who flinched from the squeal.

 

  “What happened?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri who motioned him over before whispering in his ear.

 

  “How far?” Yesung asked in surprise.

 

  “Three weeks ahead of me.” Chaeri said still keeping her voice low.

 

  “Hello?...Other people in the room who are curious here.” Sooyun said looking at the two as she stood next to Kai.

 

  “Miri...that's your job. You said you would tell...everything.” Chaeri said grinning.

 

  “Wow...you're mean unnie.” Miri said looking at her friend before turning to everyone.

 

  “I'M PREGNANT WITH A BABY BOY!!!!!” Miri squealed causing everyone to flinch.

 

  “Tone down the screeching....it hurts.” Chaeri said clutching her ears.

 

  “Uhuh...” Miri said before squeezing Tao and yelling into his chest.

 

  “That works.” Yesung said grabbing Chaeri to him.

 

  “Ok...two pregnant girls...as long as this one doesn't try to throw a fork at my face i'm cool with it.” Ryeowook said turning and walking to the room.

 

  “So...a boy and a girl?” Tao asked looking at Yesung and Chaeri when they were left alone.

 

  “Don't even..Miri practically screamed it throughout the hospital.” Chaeri said lifting her hand to stop Tao from saying anything.

 

  “What?” Yesung asked confused.

 

  “Miri suggested our children get together...and I think I unknowingly agreed to it.” Chaeri said facepalming.

 

 

  “My daughter ain't dating till she's forty....” Yesung said seriously causing the other three to burst out laughing.

 

  “What ever you say love.” Chaeri said patting Yesung's should.

 

  “Unnie i'm hungry...” Miri said rubbing her belly.

 

  “Me to. How about us four go out?” Chaeri suggested looking at the other three.

 

  “Sure.” Tao said shrugging.

 

  “I see no problem. Let's all go change and then we'll head out.” Yesung said before pulling Chaeri to their room.

 

~With Yesung and Chaeri, 3rd person~

 

  “At least try not to kill Tao.” Yesung said out of no where while they were getting dressed.

 

  “What do you mean?” Chaeri asked innocently.

 

  “You looked about ready to chop off his family jewels.” Yesung said laughing before walking over to Chaeri and helping her with her shirt because it curled up in the back.

 

  “I won't do anything as long as he doesn't hurt her.” Chaeri said smiling at his.

 

  “I don't think that's happening any time soon...now that you and Miri are both pregnant though....we have to watch out for Sooyun and Jihan.” Yesung said rubbing her belly.

 

  “Jihan...there is no way she's getting pregnant any time soon.” Chaeri said shaking her head.

 

  “I've known Luhan for a long time...he's not as innocent as he seems.” Yesung said causing Chaeri to look at him.

 

  “Let's go..i'm freaking hungry.” Chaeri said dropping the subject.

 

  “Ok. Let's go.” Yesung said pulling her shirt down all the way before they left the room.

 

…..........oh dear...two babies on the way and possibly one more? Dear lord...and missions are gonna start again soon as well...and what of Taeyang?...he has to return to Big Bang soon or they'll know that he found them and they'll follow him there......meh...we'll find out later...bye bye for now ^.^