MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.27

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Keke only Chapter with a different picture....read the story then you'll understand ^.^

 

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #27

 

 

~July 26 2013, 3rd person~

 

 It had been a week since Miri found out she was two months pregnant and today was the day Cho Sooyun turned eighteen and everyone was excited. With the pregnancies of Chaeri and Miri going on there were a lot of things to celebrate. Today was a big day for Sooyun...because two things were gonna happen. One she would be taken on a date by Kai, who was going to drive all the way to the Dreamland Amusement Park all the way in Seoul. The second one would be that she comes home to a surprise party at home...let's see how this turns out.

 

  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE/SOOYUNNIE!!!” all the girls screamed when Sooyun entered the kitchen that morning.

 

  “Thanks guys....” Sooyun said rubbing the back of her head.

 

  “You're welcome unnie. We hope you have fun today.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “What do you mean?” Sooyun asked Miri confused.

 

  “I am personally taking you out today.” Kai said popping up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

 

  “Where are we going?” Sooyun asked looking at him as best as she could.

 

  “That my love, is a secret.” Kai said smirking before kissing her on the lips.

 

  “Then what do I wear?” Sooyun asked looking at her clothes.

 

  “I already picked an outfit out for you. Go up stairs and get ready then we'll leave.” Kai said pushing her towards the stairs.

 

  “Ok...” Sooyun said turning and practically running up the stairs.

 

 Everyone waited till they heard the shower running before they began to speak again.

 

  “Ok...so i'm taking her to the Dreamland amusement park today. We'll leave as soon as she's done and be back at around seven o'clock. By that time have everything ready ok?” Kai said going over their plan.

 

  “Got it. So...do you want us to wait a while to head to the shops or follow right behind?” Hana asked looking at Kai...she was very excited for today.

 

  “About thirty minutes after. Shush..the water stopped.” Kai said whispering before looking up when Sooyun walked in.

 

  “Kai...where did you learn how to pick out a girls clothes?” Sooyun asked walking in making everyone's jaw drop.

 

  “Kai..if she wasn't my sister...i'd date her.” Miri said seriously making everyone laugh. Miri was already forming a small bump since she was currently two months along but it was only noticeable if you lifted her shirt.

 

  “Nice...to know.” Kai said mumbling something about crazy panda children.

 

  “I like your outfit unnie.” Chaeri said looking at her sister.

 

 Sooyun had her hair down and had it really straight with her bangs swept to the left. A few days ago she dyed it completely black to get rid of the red highlights, but she planed to redo them soon. She was wearing a red shirt that was pleaded in the middle along with three bows going down the middle and black t on the side of said bows, black jean shorts,red ballet flats, half winged red earrings, a black bracelet with a red heart charm, and a black chocker with a silver circle on it.

 

  “Thank you.” Sooyun said smiling before hugging Kai.

 

  “I learn things after watching what you girls wear...and Kris and Sungmin helped me pick it out.” Kai said laughing.

 

  “Ah...the two fashionistas.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “You two should get going. It's almost eleven o'clock.” Yesung said after being silent forever.

 

  “Yeah we should. Ready to go?” Kai asked looking at Sooyun.

 

  “Yep. See you guys later.” Sooyun said before Kai pulled her out of the house and into the red dodge charger.

 

~With the Sooin couple, 3rd person~

 

  “Are seriously not going to tell me where we are going?” Sooyun asked Kai looking at everything pass by.

 

  “Nope. You'll figure it out when we get there.” Kai said smiling at his girlfriend.

 

  “You're mean...” Sooyun said huffing looking at the sky. Kai had put the roof down ten minutes ago and they've been driving for almost forty minutes.

 

  “I know, but you still love me.” Kai said happily.

 

  “Yes I do.” Sooyun said smiling at him before grabbing the hand that wasn't on the wheel and held it.

 

~With the other members, 3rd person~

 

  “What all do we need?” Miri asked holding a list. They were all still at home making a list of things they would need.

 

  “Here let me see the list.” Chaeri asked making grabby hands at the paper in Miri's hands.

 

 After Miri handed Chaeri the paper, Chaeri wrote on it for about ten minutes before handing it back to Miri.

 

  “Damn Chaeri...” Miri asked looking over the list.

 

  “Let me see.” HyunAe said doing the same thing Chaeri did.

 

  “Let's see...tupperware, balloons, party hats, food, tableware, paper products, multiple decorations...pretty much what ever you can find, choco pies, chocolate, strawberries, chocolate fountain, ice cream, marshmallows, the cake, and presents.” HyunAe said nodding as she read the list.

 

  “Me, Miri, Yesung, and Tao will handle decorations.” Chaeri said quickly.

 

  “Me and Kyungsoo got the food.” Hana said quietly.

 

  “Me, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Hyun Jae will take the cake choco pies, chocolate, strawberries, chocolate fountain, ice cream, and the marshmallows...basically the sweats.” Ryeowook said happily.

 

  “Me, Donghae and Eunhyuk will take the tupperware and tableware.” Jiwoo said happily.

 

  “We got the party hats and balloons.” Suye said referring to her and Sehun.

 

  “Ok..that's everything.” Chaeri said handing everyone lists. Thankfully basically each couple had cars now.

 

  “Wait what about the rest of us?” Kris asked looking at the girls.

 

  “Clean the house and prepare everything for when we get back.” Suye said simply.

 

  “I raised her so well.” Chaeri said happily whipping a fake tear.

 

  “I'm good with it.” Jihan said happily. She liked cleaning...mostly because she had O.C.D.

 

  “We are as well.” DM said together.

 

  “The synchronization is kind of scary.” Miri said hiding behind Tao.

 

  “We got everything here. You guys should leave now..it's almost two o'clock already.” Kris said waving everyone out to go get their stuff.

 

  “See you all later...I expect everything to be spotless when we get back.” Chaeri said knowing that the four of them would be the last ones back.

 

  “Yeah yeah just leave already.” Ryeowook said quickly forgetting who he was talking to before he ran and hid behind Sungmin.

 

  “I ain't dying for you.” Sungmin said flatly before walking over to Kyuhyun and hugging him while hiding his face in Kyuhyun's shirt.

 

  “What's wrong my bunny?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the smaller, but older boy.

 

  “Sleepy...” Sungmin mumbled snuggling deeper. It was noticeable that Sungmin and a few others hardly slept now ever since they started doing mission a few days ago.

 

  “Kyuhyun...you can take him in to sleep. I don't want him to die from lack of sleep. Make him rest for the day.” Chaeri said sadly looking at the little bunny. He had just returned that morning from a mission that he had been on for the few days they started. He had been the first to leave and the last to return and Chaeri didn't like it at all.

 

  “Got it. You guys just go. I'll take care of him.” Kyuhyun said nodding at the others before lifting Sungmin and frowning.

 

 'Did he not eat while he was away?' Kyuhyun thought before walking to his room and putting the bunny down.

 

~With the Sooin couple, 3rd person~

 

  “OPPA IT'S FREAKING HUGE!!!!” Sooyun said surprised as she looked at the amusement park in front of her.

 

 It had three roller coasters and many other rides as well as a few restaurants and booths.

 

  “I know. Do you like it?” Kai asked looking at his girlfriend.

 

  “Like it?...I freaking love it.” Sooyun said squealing.

 

  “What do you want to ride first?” Kai asked looking at her.

 

  “You choose.” Sooyun said to busy ogling the place.

 

  “You said it.” Kai said shrugging before pulling her towards the biggest roller coaster with out her noticing until they were being seated into it.

 

  “Oh hell no...let me out.” Sooyun said trying to get out of the seat.

 

  “Calm down. I'll take care of you, just hang on to me.” Kai said grabbing Sooyun's hand to calm her down.

 

  “OK....” Sooyun said squeezing his hand before closing her eyes.

 

 After the ride was over Sooyun swore to never go on a roller coaster again...ever. It wasn't that she was scared...no...she actually enjoyed it, but all the screaming people were just annoying.

 

  “You ok?” Kai asked looking at her.

 

  “Damn humans...i think i'm deaf.” Sooyun said rubbing her ears before spotting something shinning in the light.

 

  “What is it?” Kai asked noticing her staring at something.

 

  “It's a bunny key chain...Sungmin oppa would like this..or Kyuhyun would.” Sooyun said smirking. She had noticed the way her brother stared at the little bunny and she thought it was adorable.

 

  “Want me to get it?” Kai asked looking at the object...it was one of those grabbing machines.

 

  “I don't know...those things are hard to beat and it's not worth it.” Sooyun said frowning.

 

  “Please...” Kai said moving her aside and putting in a dollar before playing.

 

  “Oppa...” Sooyun was caught mid sentence when the bunny was held in front of her face.

 

  “That was easy.” Kai said smiling before placing the keychain in Sooyun's hand.

 

  “Show off....” Sooyun said laughing.

 

  “Here...take a picture with it.” Kai said taking out his phone and took a picture of Sooyun holding it before setting it as the home page to his phone.

 

  “Let's go eat real fast then go on more rides.” he said grabbing her hand and walking down to a restaurant.

 

  “Ok...” Sooyun said swinging their hands.

 

~With Kyuhyun and Sungmin, 3rd person~

 

  “Sungmin...have you been eating while you were gone?” Kyuhyun asked placing the small man on his bed.

 

  “Yes...why are we in your room?” Sungmin lied trying to change the subject...not that he minded being in the younger ones bed.

 

  “You're lying to me..” Kyuhyun frowned even more.

 

  “No i'm not...” Sungmin mumbled looking at his hands.

 

  “Sungmin I know you...don't lie to me...please...” Kyuhyun said grabbing the smaller towards him and sitting on the bed as well.

 

  “Kyu let me go...” Sungmin said struggling against the boy.

 

  “No...not until you tell me why. Why didn't you eat while you were back there?” Kyu asked pulling Sungmin tighter to him to restrict movement.

 

  “I was thinking...about things....” Sungmin said giving up and snuggling into his best friend.

 

  “About what things Sungmin? What could make you think so hard that you forgot how to eat?” Kyuhyun asked angrily.

 

  “You...” Sungmin said looking at the ground when Kyuhyun froze.

 

  “Me?...Why would you think about me?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the boy.

 

 When Sungmin didn't reply, Kyuhyun lifted his face to look at him, but Sungmin quickly turned away.

 

  “Minnie...why are you crying?” Kyuhyun asked slightly freaking out.

 

  “I can't...you and Ryeowook...” Sungmin trailed off.

 

  “Ryeowook?..What does he have to do with this....I don't get-...” Kyuhyun was cut off when soft lips slammed into his own effectively cutting him off.

 

 Slowly Kyuhyun kissed back and clutched the small boy closer to him.

 

  “Minnie...i'm not with Ryeowook...I can't be with him...or anyone else in our group...” Kyuhyun said when they pulled away looking at the ground.

 

  “What do you..m-mean by th-that?” Sungmin asked as tears flowed out of his eyes even more thinking that Kyuhyun didn't like him the way he wanted him to.

 

 When Kyuhyun didn't answer right away Sungmin though the worse and struggled even more and succeeded seeing as Kyuhyun had loosened his grip before making his way to the door.

 

  “I love you Kyuhyunnie...” Sungmin mumbled before opening the door.

 

  “Sungmin..Minnie...hyung...I love you too...” Kyuhyun whispered not really knowing what to call the bunny at this point...but Sungmin heard it and froze before turning to see Kyuhyun starring at him with tears of his own.

 

  “Kyu...” Sungmin stopped before closing the door behind him and going back to the bed to pull Kyuhyun to him in a tight hug.

 

  “I love you so much Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said squeezing the younger boy who was clutching him tightly.

 

  “I love you too Minnie.” Kyuhyun said looking at the boy before kissing him again, this time more softly then their first kiss, which made Sungmin moan into the kiss at the gentleness.

 

  “Mine...forever.” Kyuhyun said nipping the elders lip.

 

  “Always have been.” Sungmin said smiling before hugging Kyuhyun again and snuggling into him.

 

  “Let's get you some rest. Then I am going to make you fat at the party tonight. I can't believe my baby sister is eighteen.” Kyuhyun said laying down and pulling Sungmin into him.

 

  “She's turning out pretty damn good to. I guess looks run in the family..and evilness.” Sungmin said snuggling the younger.

 

  “Yep. But you're mine and she's Kai's.” Kyuhyun said hugging him tighter.

 

  “I know and i'm happy i'm yours...but..when are we gonna tell the others?” Sungmin asked looking up.

 

  “Tonight. Now sleep Minnie...you'll need it.” Kyuhyun said kissing the bunny.

 

  “Ok...” Sungmin said pulling his lover closer to him before falling asleep.

 

~To the Sooin couple, 3rd person~

 

 By the time the two had finished eating and riding most of the rides it was near sunset and they had to be home in an hour.

 

  “Oppa..let's go on the ferris wheel last.” Sooyun said pulling Kai towards the ferris wheel, which was starting to slowly light up as the sun went down.

 

  “Ok.” Kai said laughing at her.

 

 The two were able to make it to the ferris wheel and up to the top before the sun had fully gone down.

 

  “Sooyun...” Kai said calling the girl that was staring as the sun went down.

 

  “Yes?” Sooyun asked Kai not looking away. When he didn't answer she turned to ask what was wrong but was cut off when Kai kissed her softly.

 

  “Happy birthday.” Kai said softly kissing her one more time before they got off the ride.

 

  “I love you Kai.” Sooyun said holding his hand tightly as they left the amusement park.

 

  “I love you to Sooyun.” Kai said getting into the car after closing her door.

 

 The drive back to Gangnam was silent as they held hands and watched the lights pass by.

 

~At the hideout in Gangnam, 3rd person~

 

 Back at the house everyone was waiting quietly for them to return. They had just finished putting the balloons around the house which was the last thing they did.

 

 Before entering the house Kai snuck behind her and covered her eyes before opening the door and leading her in.

 

  “Kai what are you doing?” Sooyun asked as she led into the house.

 

  “You'll see.” Kai said walking into the kitchen.

 

  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOYUN!!!!!!” everyone yelled when Kai moved his hands.

 

  “Holy...” Sooyun stopped to cover to keep her from crying and when her group members saw they all ran and hugged her.

 

  “Thank you guys.” Sooyun said snuggling into Jihan's head...seeing as she was the closest for her to reach and the tallest of the group.

 

  “You're welcome sis.” Kyuhyun and Hyun Jae said at the same time before laughing.

 

  “Come on unnie...we have something to show you.” Chaeri said grabbing Sooyun's hand and leading her to the back yard where everything was set up.

 

  “It's...a lot of red.” Sooyun said laughing.

 

  “Yeah...we know you love it.” Sungmin said popping out from behind Kyuhyun making Sooyun squeak.

 

  “BUNNY!!!!!!” Sooyun said jumping the poor boy.

 

  “Get off my boyfriend before you kill the guy.” Kyuhyun said smirking when his sister's jaw fell. They had told everyone prior to the party so that not everyone had a heart attack. Of course it made Myon and Chung Gi much more comfortable now that they weren't the only gay couple.

 

  “FINALLY!!!!!” Sooyun yelled hitting her brother on the head.

 

  “Huh?” Kyuhyun was lost.

 

  “I think she's saying it's about damn time.” Chaeri said laughing her off with Miri.

 

  “I have something for you bunny.” Sooyun said before taking out the key chain and giving it to him.

 

  “Thanks...but what's it for?” Sungmin asked looking at the object.

 

  “Well it can be a congratulatory gift now..but it was more of a welcome back present.” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

  “Ah...thanks.” Sungmin said hugging his sister-in-law.

 

  “Ok...LET'S PARTY!!!!!” Miri yelled before music started playing through out the back yard of the house.

 

 As the party went on Sooyun opened her presents and squealed at most of them...seems like the choco pies became her birthday present.

 

  “Saranghae.” someone whispered from behind Sooyun making her bounce.

 

  “Nado saranghae.” Sooyun said laughing because she knew it was Kai.

 

  “Here's my present.” Kai said giving her a small box.

 

  “What is it?” Sooyun asked looking at it.

 

  “OPEN IT!” the girls yelled making the others laugh.

 

  “ok....” Sooyun said before opening the box.

 

 It was a necklace with a weird pendant on it in the color red.

 

  “What's the pendant for?” Sooyun asked looking at it.

 

  “All of EXO has their own symbol. That's mine. It stands for teleportation...seeing as i'm the fastest of the group.” Kai said lifting the necklace to put it on her.

 

  “It's so cool...” Miri said looking at it.

 

  “Here.” Tao said waving a similar necklace in front of her, but it was a different pendent and it was purple.

 

  “Oooooo...what does it mean?” Miri asked as he put it on.

 

  “Time control....cause i'm bad that way.” Tao said laughing.

 

  “Seriously?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “No...the members said they have yet to figure out why this one was giving to me...guess we'll all find out later.” Tao said shrugging.

 

  “Chaeri?” Kris asked her from the back.

 

  “Yeah?” Chaeri asked looking back at him.

 

  “Here...mine stands for flight...it's sort of my way of telling you that i'm letting you go...Yesung liked the idea...so...here.” Kris said handing her the necklace.

 

  “It's so pretty...can you put it on?” Chaeri asked handing him back the necklace. Kris looked over at Yesung who nodded.

 

  “It's your pendant you have the right to put it on her.” Yesung said shrugging.

 

  “Thanks.” Kris said before putting the necklace on Chaeri.

 

 Soon Hana,Jihan, Suye and HyunAe had their own.

 

  “What does yours stand for?” Hana asked Kyungsoo.

 

  “Mine is the earth. Seeing as I am the most...cleanliest of the group, they gave me it.” Kyungsoo said shrugging.

 

  “What about mine?” Jihan asked Luhan who just left his hands on her shoulder after he had put the necklace on her.

 

  “Telekinesis....i don't know mine either..just like Tao...” Luhan said silently.

 

  “What about me?” Suye asked looking at Sehun who was sitting directly in front of her.

 

  “Mine stands for wind. It's because of how calm and free I am.” Sehun answered her as he held her hand.

 

  “Me next....” HyunAe said looking up at Chanyeol.

 

  “Mine stands for fire or flame...it's because i'm the hottest of the group.” Chanyeol said with a smirk.

 

  “Uhuh....sureeee.” HyunAe said not believing him.

 

  “Yeah...i'm just like Tao and Luhan...we have yet to figure out why I was given this one.” Chanyeol said putting his arms around HyunAe.

 

  “You guys make it sound so weird...like...you didn't get them from each other..but a different person.” Chaeri said confused.

 

  “That's because they didn't.” Yesung said standing straight.

 

  “They were giving to us via...ding-dong-ditch...someone just left the package and ran after ringing our bell...so we don't know where they came from...soon after a while we found out they would glow once we found out what it meant...When we received them each one had our names on it and the general meaning...but we never knew why it was giving to us specifically. While I was talking to Yesung about letting Chaeri go...mine glowed...” Kris said shrugging.

 

  “Nice.....” Miri said nodding.

 

  “Who all doesn't know the reason behind their pendant?” Chaeri asked looking around.

 

  “The ones who don't know the reason behind their pendants are Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Suho, and Chen. The ones who know are Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun.” Yesung said.

 

  “What is yours Lay?” Suye asked.

 

  “Mine stands for healing. It seems that when ever someone was hurt or had pain somewhere once I touched them it would go away. When I voiced it out loud the pendant glowed so..yeah.” Lay said showing his pendant.

 

  “It looks..like a unicorn.” Sooyun said hesitantly.

 

  “Yeah..we know...” Sungmin said looking at it.

 

  “It's so epic...soo..the rest of you haven't found out yet?” Chaeri asked looking at the others.

 

  “Nope...” they all shook their heads.

 

  “Ok..enough of this...we should all head to sleep...it's really late...” Tao said looking at the sky.

 

  “How do you know? None of us have the time.” Kris said looking at his friend.

 

  “The sky...i guess.” Tao said shrugging.

 

  “OW!” Miri screeched making everyone look at her as she held the pendant away from her neck by the chain.

 

  “What happened?” Tao asked looking at her.

 

  “It's glowing....” Chaeri said pointing at it before a glow went across it and faded.

 

  “Now we know why...he can tell the time of day or night just by looking at the sky....epic.” Kyungsoo said nodding.

 

  “Ok...let's take Tao and his pendant's word for it and go inside. The girls need to sleep.” Yesung said before lifting up Chaeri.

 

  “Goodnight everyone.” they said back and forth before they all went to sleep and crashed.

 

…...........so I made a twist on the pendants that the members had during the MAMA era...and we have KYUMIN!!!!...who is the mystery person who gave them the pendants?.....i don't even freaking know XD...see you all alter.....finished writing at 3:01 am.....with 11 pages o.o.....dear lord I need a life....ANNYEONG!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOYUN UNNIE!!!!