MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.37

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #37

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Well then...let's go home shall we?” Chung Gi asked waving to the back where all the cars were located.

 

  “Let's go home.” Yesung said nodding before the boys hopped in the car and headed home.

 

~Now,3rd person~

 

 What Yesung had said about them all getting themselves a new house didn't happen the way he planned, but they did have a new house, a really big house, built for them within a month and they were already settled in and having fun.

 

 After Daesung's death all the members had agreed not to be known as a mafia anymore for the safety of the children and the rest of them. Sadly, they still had no word on G-Dragon's whereabouts, but they were just happy for the piece and that they were finally back home in Seoul...and Jihan was really happy to be back in her hometown to give birth to her first child.

 

  “YAH!!!! Yin Ae stop trying to chew on Ming Ming's hand...” Chaeri said face palming at her daughter while Miri laughed.

 

  “Chaeri do you still have no word from Dr. Hyo about GD?” Hyun asked looking at her from Eunhyuk's lap.

 

  “No...i haven't heard anything from him since the day of my birth.” Chaeri said sitting on the floor to play with her daughter.

 

  “He's probably still on the run but maybe they'll catch him...-” Jihan was cut of while rubbing her belly when a very bright pink light filled the room before fading and apparently seeping back in to Chaeri's side.

 

  “WHAT THE FU...HOLY....-” Jihan was once again cut off when she fell to the floor holing her stomach and Luhan rushed to her side to help her up.

 

  “Are you ok unnie?” Hana asked from behind Kyungsoo, which is where she ducked to shield her eyes from the light.

 

  “My water....it broke...” Jihan said staring at the floor where a noticeable puddle was.

 

  “It's about time...” Lay mumbled before ordering Luhan to take her to the infirmary while Yesung ordered someone, specifically Miri, to watch Yin Ae before dragging Chaeri to their room.

 

~In Yesung and Chaeri's room, 3rd person~

 

  “What the hell was that?” Yesung asked pulling Chaeri to him so the they could sit on the bed while he inspected her.

 

  “I don't....the scar....where the hell...” Chaeri lifted up her shirt so fast she almost punched herself in the face.

 

  “The scar...it's gone...that means GD is gone...” Yesung said slowly touching the unmarked flesh.

 

  “Hell of a time to do it considering it scared the child out of Jihan.” Chaeri said leaning into Yesung as he kept playing with the unmarked part on her body.

 

  “Quiet literally to...” Yesung said kissing her softly before pulling her shirt down.

 

~2 Hours Later~ (still can't do birthing scenes)

 

  “Congratulations...it's a healthy baby boy Jihan.” Lay said handing Jihan her son.

 

  “I'll go call Luhan in...so that you can name him...” Suho said turning and walking out of the room only to come back in a minute later with a very scared looking Luhan.

 

  “Is he ok?...” Luhan asked looking around the room when he didn't here a baby crying.

 

  “He's fine Lu...he's just sleeping...HanFeng....he looks like he's mostly gonna look like you...” Jihan said looking at her son before smiling at her boyfriend.

 

  “He looks like a potato to me...” Luhan whispered before going to hold his own son.

 

  “You should rest Jihan...let Luhan sow everyone the baby while you sleep...you're gonna need it.” Lay said before slowly laying Jihan back down, while Suho took HanFeng and gave him to Luhan.

 

  “I'll kill you if you drop him Luhan.” Jihan said before falling asleep.

 

  “Let's go show everyone the new baby shall we?” Suho said pushing Luhan out of the room with a terrified look on his face while Lay just laughed at the two before leaving as well.

 

~In the living room. 3rd person~

 

 Everyone had been told the news of GD's death and now they were anxiously waiting for the news of Jihan and Luhan's baby.

 

  “Congratulations to Luhan and Jihan for having a beautiful baby boy. Welcome HanFeng Lu, born at 7:55pm on September 25, 2013, at 6 pounds 12 ounces and fully healthy.” Lay said smiling as he entered the room with Luhan and Suho behind him.

 

  “Looks like a potato...ow.” Eunhyuk shrank away after getting whacked by Hyun.

 

  “Don't worry...I said the same thing.” Luhan said shrugging.

 

  “He's so cute...give me my nephew.” Chaeri said making grabby hands.

 

 Luhan cautiously gave his son to the crazy blonde lady.

 

  “What was that light earlier anyways?” Luhan asked suddenly also reminding Suho and Lay of the reason why Jihan went into labor in the first place.

 

  “The scar is gone...GD has been caught and killed.” Chaeri said not paying attention as she played with the baby.

 

 A shrill sound made everyone look over at Yin Ae and Ming Ming, while Yin Ae screamed her head off...apparently jealous of her mom holding another baby.

 

 Slowly Chaeri gave up HanFang back to his dad before going to Yin Ae and picking her up before tickling her, automatically turning the screaming into giggles.

 

  “Now that today is done...shall we all have dinner and rest?” Lay asked looking at Kyungsoo, who sulked before he and Hana walked into the kitchen.

 

  “We'll take the children to the nursery. You guys go rest for a while.” Suho said referring to him and Lay.

 

 Lay took Yin Ae from Chaeri who snuggled up to him before falling asleep while Suho picked Ming Ming up off the floor seeing as he already fell asleep.

 

  “Who's gonna take HanFeng?” Sungmin asked confused.

 

  “I'll do it...he's mine after all...i'll help these two put them down...you guys go eat.” Luhan said smiling before heading to the nursery with Lay and Suho.

 

  “So....what's for dinner?” HyunJ asked completely oblivious.

 

….....finally...and I just realized while checking over the dates....August 25 and September 25....i didn't notice that till I saw it XD...anyways...I finally updated...and hopefully the next one will be up tomorrow because I am to freaking tired after today....my grad ring is already set...as well as grad date and everything else...just need to wait till June....so...only three more chapters and then on to The Rising Stars! 2...which has about nine chapters until it's done...until tomorrow...i will go read the updated stories I see in my notices...and eat XD