MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.18

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #18

 

 ~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “The hell took so long?” Chung Gi asked looking at the two.

 

  “He asked us to sing for him.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Yesung can sing?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “Yeah...don't worry surprised me to.” Chaeri said laughing when she felt Yesung squeeze her hand.

 

  “Tao dances in the room sometimes...don't ask me why...but he's a good dancer and he's really flexible.” Miri said laughing when Tao looked at her shocked.

 

  “Not even gonna ask. Come on let's go guys...we need to let everyone know we are moving for a little bit...and get everything packed. Don't worry oppa...we'll be back tomorrow.” Chaeri said smiling before they all left.

 

~NOW,3rd person~

 

 After everyone left, they returned to base with twenty-three confused members...other then the fact that they said they were going shopping and returned with no bags.

 

  “No one freak out. We all must discuss something important. Head down to the meeting room. Girl's...it's time for you to see the bottom floor of the EXO-SUJU hideout.” Yesung said before we all were lead down a flight of stairs and into a big meeting hall.

 

  “Since there isn't much chairs, or at least enough for the girls to sit on, they have the choice of sitting on their...significant others' lap.” Yesung said awkwardly before sitting down and Chaeri happily sat on his lap.

 

 Soon everyone was seated and the meeting had started.

 

  “Yesung...can I handle this?” Chaeri asked looking back at Yesung.

 

  “Sure...i guess.” Yesung replied nodding his head.

 

  “Ok. As you all know...the scar in my side has begun to act up even more...signaling that Big Bang and whoever they are allied with, have began their search...for me. Miri and I...mostly Miri...took it upon herself...to find our long lost brothers...not only mine and hers...but all of our members brothers. We have a total of eight brothers...Suye, Hana, HyunAe, Jiwoo, Jihan, and I all have older brothers, while Sooyun and Kyuhyun as well along with Miri have younger brothers. Miri's younger brother is only a few minutes younger..due to them being twins, but anyways...We managed to find all of them with out even really trying because they all seemed to be together...in an eight member mafia group called DM...or short for DIAMOND...we don't even want to know how our brothers managed to thing of a similar name to our group...but they did. After we found them, we told them what was going on...and they agreed to help us...on the account of Myon and Chung Gi...blaming themselves for this happening. We will be moving in with them tomorrow morning...no ifs, ands, or buts about it. It has been settled. With that...the meeting is over and everyone should go start packing...like now. We will rest when we get to their base....seeing as it is already eleven o'clock in the evening...see you all later.” Chaeri said not really giving people a place to argue as she stood with Yesung and waved before leaving to go pack her stuff along with her turtle lover.

 

  “You heard the woman let's go.” Miri said laughing as she pulled Tao along with her and followed Chaeri's example.

 

 Slowly all the members left in couples and soon everyone was packing.

 

 ~ Three o'clock in the morning, 3rd person~

 

 Everyone had finished packing and were already on their way to the DM base...seeing a it was so early in the morning Seoul was pretty much dead making it easier for them to go there without being noticed.

 

 'Knock Knock' Chaeri knocked on the door of the DM hideout.

 

  “HI CHAER.....” Myon was cut off when he saw all the other people behind the blonde.

 

  “Come on in you guys....” Chung Gi said pulling Myon to the side to let everyone crowd in.

 

  “I...take it this is...everyone?” Myon asked looking at the thirty-one people that just walked into the room.

 

  “Yes Myon...now shut up.” Miri said to her brother before pulling on Tao's arm to bring him to the room she chose while they were there last night.

 

  “Noona...so harsh to me...” Myon said faking his tears.

 

  “Good...it means i'm doing my job.” Miri said smiling before walking away.

 

  “Ok...umm...yeah...the doors that have name plates on them have already been taken, but you can take whatever open room you like.” Chung Gi said smiling.

 

  “Oppa...why are you being so nice?” Chaeri asked looking at her brother.

 

  “Because they are helping me take care of you.” Chung Gi said back showing her tongue.

 

  “Excuse me...umm...Chaeri noona...Yesung hyung...can you take the room next to mine?” a small tired voice said from behind the group before he walked up and was revealed to be Hyun Jae.

 

  “Sure...but...why are you awake?..me and Yesung tucked you in earlier.” Chaeri said opening her arm to lift the thirteen year old boy up.

 

  “Myon is loud...” he said as Chaeri and Yesung started to laugh at Myon who was sulking in a corner over his sisters earlier comment.

 

  “Makes sense...ok..Yesung...shall we?” Chaeri said turning to look at Yesung who just nodded and they took off with Hyun Jae snuggled into Chaeri's arms.

 

  “That's...Sooyun...why is he here?” Kyuhyun finally asked looking at his little sister.

 

  “He was here when we came looking for Miri's and Chaeri's brothers...he refuses to look me in the eye...or come near me at all since we first saw each other...” Sooyun said turning away with tears in her eyes before Kai went to pull her into a hug...but got stopped when Kyuhyun pulled her into his embrace.

 

  “That's why he's staying around Chaeri...he's trying to thank her...but he doesn't know how...” Kyuhyun mumbled into her hair.

 

  “Haha..that's exactly what Chung Gi said...” Sooyun giggled before pulling away from her brother to stand back beside Kai.

 

  “Come on Kai. Let's go find our room.” Sooyun said and after receiving a nod of confusion from Kai, she took off down the hallway.

 

  “Ok...everyone go find your rooms and we'll see you later for breakfast...hopefully Riri wakes up early to cook...i miss her cooking.” Chung Gi said smiling.

 

  “Chaeri can cook?” D.O asked looking in shock at Chung Gi.

 

  “Yeah...our mom taught her how to cook since she was a young girl...since our father was always at work and she was always...gone...Riri learned how to cook lots of good things. Why do you ask?” Chung Gi asked looking at the big eyed member.

 

  “He's the involuntary cook of the group.” Hana said giggling.

 

  “Makes sense...now lets all head to bed.” Chung Gi said before shooing s into their room and picking up Myon, who automatically wrapped his legs around his leader getting them weird looks from everyone.

 

  “He's...clingy...” Chung Gi said with a dead serious face before walking away with Myon clinging onto him...like a panda.

 

  “I guess pandas run in Miri's family...” Suye said laughing.

 

  “Either that or the two..are...way more..then just best friends...” Ryeowook mumbled.

 

  “I wouldn't doubt it...” Sungmin said shaking his head at the thought.

 

  “Let's all go to sleep now...before I start picturing that...i don't need those thoughts in my head...Miri and Chaeri would both kill us all if we thought their brothers were...gay for each other.” Eunhyuk said before walking away down the hall.

 

And so...everyone found their rooms and ended up 'partnering' up with their significant other...and Chaeri and Yesung had to sing again for Hyun Jae...who decided to sleep with them...*coughcough*.

 

….....don't mind the Myonri...moment...yeah...here is a surprise CH.18...since it's taking forever for the last three members to give me their back stories...i just...wrote this because I was dying of boredom at nearly 11:00pm...and finished this at 12:30am...i accomplished something at least XD...see you all later ^.^