MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.14

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #14

 

 

~Last Time on MAFIAxIDOLS~

 

  “....I shouldn't have asked...” she mumbled before closing her eyes and leaning into him.

 

  “Let's go to sleep...Sooyun is gonna kill me tomorrow...totally worth it...” he said pulling away before kissing her neck softly then her lips before going to sleep and Chaeri following right after.

 

~NOW, 3rd Person~

 

  “You guys make sure everything is nice and clean when I get back...and Chae Rin cover that thing on your neck before Sooyun has a heart attack. I'll return in about two to three hours depending on traffic and how long it takes to fill her in on everything. I'll be heading out now, see you guys later.” HyunAe said before turning around and walking out of the hideout to head to the airport.

 

  “Is it that noticeable?” Chaeri asked as she rubbed her neck where the hickey was from last night.

 

  “Just a little...come on we have something you can use to cover it up.” Yesung said happily before grabbing her hand and pulling her to their room.

 

 It was only around midnight and Sooyun's flight would land around one o'clock and everyone assumed they wouldn't be home until around three or four o'clock because of the morning traffic.

 

  “Hey...but we still have to clean up...” Suye said silently looking around the house.

 

 “Have fun.” Yesung said smiling before bringing Chaeri to their room.

 

  “We might have to expand this place or something...Sooyun isn't one for sleeping with other people...she kicks in her sleep.” Chaeri said as Yesung applied some kind of foundation to her neck.

 

  “I'll look into that later...how hard did I freaking bite you last night?” Yesung asked continuing with Chaeri's neck.

 

  “Very freaking hard...and may I ask why...you have make-up?” Chaeri said raising an eyebrow at him.

 

  “It's Kris'. I seriously don't know why he uses this stuff sometimes.” Yesung mumbled before sitting straight to look at it.

 

  “Good...you can't even see it now.” Yesung said smiling at his work before pulling Chaeri up.

 

  “What time is it?” Chaeri asked looking around for a clock.

 

  “Hmm...it's about..twelve forty-five. Why?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri.

 

  “No reason. I just can't wait for unnie to be back...then I can sleep peacefully...after...i tell her about...everything.” Chaeri said motioning to her side.

 

 The day Yesung had kissed the scar it had stopped hurting completely, although it still glowed occasionally letting Chaeri know that everything was far from over.

 

  “Don't worry so much. I'm sure Sooyun would understand. It wouldn't have been very good for her mission if you told her you met a mafia boy group with twenty five members and that you were cursed don't you think?” Yesung asked hugging Chaeri from behind.

 

  “I guess not. I just hope nothing happens.” Chaeri said snuggling into him.

 

~AT THE AIRPORT, 3rd PERSON~

 

  “It's about dang time I got home...poor Chaeri must be dying of need of sleep.” a girl in her very early twenties said as she left the tunnels of the plane and entered the airport.

 

  “SOOYUN!!!!!!!” was heard yelled throughout the whole airport as HyunAe ran towards the girl.

 

  “Annyeong Melody...how is everything?” Sooyun asked HyunAe as they hugged.

 

  “It's good...all the others wanted to come as well,but as you know...they can't.” she said whispering the last words quietly.

 

  “I know. Anything new happen?” Sooyun asked as they loaded the stuff into the car then got it,HyunAe on the drivers side.

 

  “You...have no idea.” HyunAe said before taking off in the direction of the EXO/SUJU hideout.

 

  “Unnie...where are we going? Did we relocate?” Sooyun asked noticing they weren't going towards their hideout.

 

  “Ani...there are a quiet a few people who want to meet you.” HyunAe said smiling at Sooyun's confused face.

 

  “What do you mean? Are there new members?” Sooyun questioned again as they turned down the highway.

 

  “Sort of...it's a long story,but we have about an hour to get there...it's rush hour at the moment so I guess this will work.” HyunAe said before going into everything that has happened in the month she was gone.

 

  “Wow...that much has happened?...What about Chaeri? Has she been sleeping more since the alliance? Sounds like she's really close to this Yesung person.” Sooyun muttered and questioned as they slowly got through traffic.

 

  “Yeah...Chaeri sleeps a lot now that Yesung is around. He knows about the scar on her side and how it came to be...although she was very reluctant to tell him at first because he saw it the day they first met when she passed out from exhaustion...on his lap.” HyunAe said laughing at the memory on Yesung's face when she told him...

 

  “Sounds like Chaeri to KO when she's with someone she trusts.” Sooyun said laughing with HyunAe.

 

  “Yeah..there are also a lot of very y members there...and one of them is my chinese cousin...Henry Lau....that took me a while to get used to.” HyunAe mumbled remembering how she got trampled by the cute chinese boy.

 

  “COUSIN?!?!?!...y guys....sounds....enjoying...” Sooyun screamed then started mumbling to herself.

 

  “Yeah...not only is Chaeri around Yesung a lot...she sleeps in the same room with him when we are at their hang out...but we also have Miri who is the cause of all of this with her kicking their wushu pandas .” HyunAe full out bursted at how funny Sooyun looked when she mentioned wushu panda.

 

  “Wushu panda?” Sooyun asked with her head twisted to the side in questioning.

 

  “Hwang Zitao. Miri was sent on a mission to kill him,but only succeeded in kicking his before something,a kiss,happened after she fell and he fell over her. She followed him after he up and split and met the rest who then convinced her to bring the girls over. We didn't know of Yesung and Super Junior though until about a week ago.” HyunAe said before turning into an area.

 

  “Nicely done my panda child.” Sooyun said laughing before the car stopped in front of a big building.

 

  “Is this it?” Sooyun asked looking at the building while she got out.

 

  “Yeah.” was all HyunAe was able to say before Sooyun got trampled by six girls and surrounded by 25,from what Sooyun could count on the floor,very y guys.

 

  “Hi everyone...am I allowed to breath?” Sooyun asked before the girls were taken off one by one by some of the guys.

 

  “Hello. I am Yesung and I assume you are Sooyun?” Yesung asked while sticking out his hand for her to shake.

 

  “Yeah. I am...wow...Melody wasn't kidding when she told me there were a lot of guys.” Sooyun said while shaking Yesung's hand before releasing and smirking at Chaeri.

 

  “What are you looking at unnie?” Chaeri asked confused by the creepy face Sooyun made at her.

 

  “Nothing Chaeri...nothing at all.” she said laughing before looking around.

 

  “That laugh was pure evil...are you related to Kyuhyun by any chance?” a cute little voice said from behind a taller guy.

 

  “I once had a brother named Kyuhyun...how...never mind...” Sooyun said before looking at the ground silently.

 

  “Are you ok...I didn't mean anything by it...and since no one seems to wanna introduce themselves i'll go first. Hi my name is Sungmin...or bunny...” Sungmin said smiling at Sooyun who smiled back.

 

  “You had a brother named Kyuhyun?” the tall guy that was previously in front of Sungmin asked quietly.

 

  “Yes..and you would be???” Sooyun asked looking at the tall boy in confusion.

 

  “Cho...Kyuhyun.” the boy answered using his last name.

 

  “WHAT?!?!?!?!” all the girls screamed before there mouths were covered.

 

  “Cho Sooyun....nice to meet you.....” Sooyun said as she broke down in tears before Kyuhyun caught her last name and broke down next to her.

 

  “Oppa....this...is where you went...when you left me with those....things?” Sooyun asked between her tears.

 

  “I though...they would treat you better when I left...” Kyuhyun said quietly lifting her up.

 

  “Yeah..sure..better...not. They started blaming me for you leaving...” Sooyun said before snuggling Kyuhyun's chest.

 

  “Kai..take her up to my room...She must be tired. I'll talk with you when you rest a little ok Sooyun...then you can meet everyone else.” Kyuhyun said giving his baby sister to Kai.

 

  “Ok...i'll see you later oppa.” Sooyun said before snuggling into the chest of the boy who was named Kai.

 

  “Wow...loosen your grip there little one....i don't want my shirt to rip open.” Kai said laughing at the girl in his arms who was still tearing a little.

 

  “Watch it tall guy I know how to kill people and no one will ever know.” Sooyun said between her teeth.

 

  “Ok...sorry. Let's not make another panda couple.” he said laughing and Sooyun started giggling realizing what he meant between Miri and Tao.

 

  “Sure whatever.” she said smiling when he opened the room to what she assumed was her brothers room before she was put on the bed.

 

  “Don't freak out...this is my room and i'll tell the evil maknae you are in here later,but for now just sleep ok?” Kai said smiling while he pulled the blankets over her.

 

  “Ok...i guess...” Sooyun mumbled before drifting into sleep.

 

~With other members downstairs, 3rd person~

 

 After Kai had entered the living room and sat down everyone looked at him.

 

  “Is there something on my face?” Kai asked looking at everyone.

 

  “No..how is Sooyun doing?” Kyuhyun asked concerned for his little sister.

 

  “She's asleep. I put her in my room since it was closer and she was crashing out pretty fast.” Kai answered quietly.

 

  “Holy it has feelings.” Jiwoo mumbled quietly.

 

  “She cussed...i think hell is freezing over...” Jihan mumbled before smiling at everyone before leaning on Luhan.

 

  “Anyways...earlier...Sooyun unnie said something about you leaving her with...those things...who exactly are those things?...Sooyun unnie never really told us of her past...we respected her so we never really asked her about it either.” Chaeri whispered clutching onto Yesung's arm.

 

  “Our parents. They were drug addicts and alcoholics. I left not being able to handle it and shorty after joined here. I figured with me, their oh so precious first child, gone, they would turn their attention to the one who actually needed it, but apparently it didn't work. As I grew up around my parents it seemed they only payed attention to me because I was quiet and obedient, while Sooyun was also quiet, she tended to let her mischievous side show a little to much. Sadly, by the time she was eight and I was thirteen, I gave up and left the house, ran away I guess you could say...only if it meant Sooyun wouldn't be hurt anymore by them. After that...you'll have to hear her side of the story since I wasn't around to watch her grow up like I should have been.” Kyuhyun said running a hand through his hair.

 

  “Not much happened after he left. I grew up being abused and once I turned the same age as Kyu when he ran away...I left right on the morning of my birthday not caring about what happened. I searched for him...but I didn't know if he would still look the same. So I took classes at..places. I later then took up jobs and slowly became a highly known serial killer. By the time I was eighteen Chaeri had welcomed me into the group and I was able to have a family again. Not wanting them to go on without mothers in there lives like I had...i decided to take on the role.” Sooyun said popping up before sitting on the couch next to Kyuhyun, who pulled her into a hug and made her lean on him.

 

  “I'm really glad we met you to unnie. Without Chaeri's help...I don't think I would be here today. I guess we really have to thank her for all of us getting a chance to be a family..one that none of us really ever had.” Hana said before smiling and climbing and curling into Chaeri's lap before falling asleep while Chaeri rubbed her head smiling.

 

  “My cute maknae...still loves to cuddle.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “We should all sleep. We have a lot of things to do and discuss tomorrow. Kyungsoo take Hana and bring her to bed since we all know she stays with you. Kyuhyun you can either take your sister with you to your room or hand her to Kai...seeing as she crashed out. As for everyone else...see you later on.” Yesung said lifting Chaeri in his arms after D.O took Hana and went to their room.

 

  “I'll take her if it's ok with you Kyuhyun. Sungmin already sleeps with you so I don't want your room to be over crowded.”

 

  “Just don't touch her and your fine Jongin.” Kyuhyun said handing Sooyun over to Kai who smiled before taking Sooyun to his room.

 

  “Don't worry...he's harmless.” Sooyun mumbled to Kai before smiling at him.

 

  “You weren't asleep?” he asked looking down at her.

 

  “No...i'm the living dead.” she said seriously before laughing.

 

  “I'm going to like you. Maybe now Jiwoo will stop throwing her damn shoes at me...i think I have bumps on my head.” he said laughing with her.

 

  “What's happening later today?” Sooyun asked as Kai put her on the bed before climbing in with her.

 

  “I don't even want to know. Let's just sleep cause we'll obviously find out later.” Kai said before turning off the lamp next to him bed and pulling Sooyun to him. He couldn't help if he was loved to cuddle.

 

…...........SOOYUN RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....AT FREAKING 4:00AM.....damn it....i work today -.-...oh well XD so worth it XD.....see you all soon. My mom gets paid soon which means I get full access to my mouse back even though i'm gonna buy me a new one anyways...see you guys later ^.^