MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.35

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #35

 

 ~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “WHAT ABOUT FOOD?!” the others practically yelled as they saw the four walk out.

 

  “Make it yourselves.” Yesung simply said before leaving the to discuss who would be cooking...turned out to be Kyungsoo and Hana.

 

 ~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It's been two months since Hyun had joined the group and Miri was due to pop any day...or any hour...or minute...or second.

 

  “Miri-ah...stay off your feet...you can't be moving so much now.” Tao said worriedly as Miri got up from their bed to go and eat breakfast.

 

  “No. I need to eat. Unless you want to carry me down that is.” Miri said threateningly to Tao who shrank back.

 

  “I ain't carrying you...but I can just bring the food up to you...” Tao said looking at the very pregnant Miri.

 

 Miri was now at the breaking point of nine months with everyone following behind at a fast pace.

 

  “No need Tao.” Hana said walking in with Kyungsoo who was carrying a tray of food.

 

  “Thank you Hana and D.O.” Miri said happily climbing back into the bed with the help of Hana.

 

  “No problem. You need to stay as comfortable as you can...you can go into labor anytime now.” Lay said coming through the door with Suho following behind.

 

 Ever since the incident in the hospital wing between Eunhyuk's jealousy...everyone managed to find out about Suho and Lay being together...so they made it a promise not to hide it anymore.

 

  “Yeah I know don't worry. I understand why Hana and Kyungsoo are here...but why are you two here? Did something happen?” Miri asked looking at the doctor of the group and his...assistant.

 

  “Something like that...” Suho mumbled making Lay look at him.

 

  “What do you mean?” Tao asked standing straight.

 

  “The scar on Chaeri's side has been causing her troubles the past few months...which means we may have to take the baby out sooner then it's original due date.” Lay said starring at his feet while Suho hugged his arms.

 

 Even though Lay was the 'doctor' of the group he didn't feel comfortable doing those kinds of things.

 

  “What do you mean earlier?...you mean a C-section might have to be done to Chaeri so the baby doesn't get hurt?” Miri started to flip a little. Her best friend was in pain and she knew it...but what if the baby wasn't ready to come out yet...the procedure could fail...and her best friend would loose her first child...and she could possibly loose her best friend.

 

  “Calm down Miri...i've check her and everything. The baby seems to be in perfect health, but we are still unsure on if we should do the procedure or not. Chaeri and Yesung are discussing it in the hospital wing which is why we came up to check on you. They are thinking on trying to go the last month of her pregnancy but if it becomes to painful...we'll have to do the procedure.” Lay said trying to calm the younger one down.

 

 Lay knew very well that it was possible for Miri to go into labor any second now...and with Chaeri deciding on what she wants...there is a possibility that the two would be giving birth on the same day.

 

  “I can't handle this...not anymore...please hurry up and come out already Ming Ming...” Miri said sadly rubbing her belly...until she felt a sharp pain and winced.

 

  “Uhhh....i think he took you seriously...Tao take her to the hospital wing so we can check her.” Lay said before rushing to the hospital wing himself to get everything ready...knowing he was about to get Chaeri's answer as soon as he got there.

 

  “Oppa...me and Yesung decided that we are going to have the procedure done...hopefully it will save the baby from pain...what are you doing...?” Chaeri asked as she watched Lay run around the room nodding.

 

  “Yesung...gather everyone and make sure they stay away from this wing...have Suho call the doctor on his emergency line...tell him the address to the base and have him come down...Chaeri...get ready for the procedure...Miri just started contractions.” Lay said as he continued to run around the room.

 

  “Yesung...go...now go..hurry..” Chaeri mumble pushing her boyfriend out of the room before Tao came in holding Miri who looked about ready to rip his face off.

 

  “Miri....” Chaeri wobbled to her friends side and helped her into the bed before climbing onto the one next to it.

 

 ~Outside, 3rd person~

 

  “Yesung what the hell is going on?” Kai asked looking at his leader who was holding them all in the living room with sweat running down his face.

 

 He had practically run around the whole house collecting everyone before finding Suho and getting him to call the doctor in...thankfully the doctor was free and would be doing Chaeri's C-section while Lay did Miri's birth.

 

  “Nothing...just stay in here no matter what...you boys...watch the girls...i'm needed...don't come near or you're gonna get killed...and not by me...possibly Lay...see you in about a day or two...” Yesung said glaring at them as a warning before sprinting back to the hospital room.

 

  “Wow...you're a fast moving doctor...” Yesung said looking at Dr. Hyo, who was getting ready to do his girlfriends procedure.

 

  “How far along is Miri...?” Yesung asked looking at the smaller girl who was screaming on the bed next to Chaeri.

 

  “She's in full blown labor. She's been having contractions since early this morning and didn't even know it.” Dr. Hyo said not looking away from him.

 

  “Hang in there Miri you'll do just fine.” Yesung said smiling as he saw that Chaeri and Miri's hands were pretty much gripping each other as hard as they could.

 

  “Yesung...you need to wait outside. I am going to begin and Miri is about to start.” Dr. Hyo said pulling on gloves before motioning Suho towards him...thankfully Suho had learned quiet a bit from Lay so he was able to help with Chaeri.

 

  “N...Neh...” Yesung said walking outside the door and sitting outside.

 

 A few months ago a bunch of chairs were set up outside for when people got injured and the others wanted to wait and make sure said people were ok.

 

 ~Living Room, 3rd person~

 

  “I wonder what's going on...” Chung Gi said...and not much later a sharp scream filled the room and Myon jerked in his seat.

 

  “The ...is wrong with my sister....” Myon asked standing ready to go to the place he saw Yesung run to.

 

  “Stay....Yesung said...one to two days....Miri is in labor....she's giving birth right now.” Sooyun said standing still. She knew those types of screams because she was outside her mothers hospital room when she gave birth to Hyun Jae...in fact....it was actually Sooyun herself that named her younger brother.

 

  “WHAT?!?!?...then why the hell is Yesung there?” Myon screeched.

 

  “Don't forget Miri and Chaeri are best friends...Chaeri most likely won't leave her side.” Hana said quietly.

 

 The girls of GEMS were not as jumpy as the boys were seeing as they were females and knew what was going on.

 

  “I guess....” Myon said sitting calmly back in the chair while Chung Gi snuggled him to calm him down.

 

 The next few hours were silent minus the screams of Miri, while Chaeri was knocked out with sedatives for a less painful birth.

 

 ~In the current birthing room, 3rd person~

 

  “Congratulations Miri, Ming Ming is so cute.” Suho said handing Miri her small little boy.

 

  “Thanks Suho.” Miri said tiredly. hurt from all the screaming and Lay noticed before sending Suho to get some water for Miri.

 

  “Tao...come meet your baby boy.” Miri said happily slowly sitting up.

 

  “He's so small...” Tao said moving to stand by his girlfriend and their newborn son.

 

  “For now...he's gonna be just like his daddy when he grows up though.” Miri said smiling before Tao kissed her softly.

 

  “You need to rest. I'll hold him for now. Chaeri is still being taken care of.” Tao said before Miri handed him their son and squeezed her friends limp hand.

 

  “Don't worry to much Miri, Dr. Hyo is almost done...-” Lay was cut off when a high pitch baby cry filled the air making Tao and Miri smile.

 

  “Definitely gonna be like Chaeri.” Miri said smiling tiredly as Suho came in.

 

 After Suho had giving Miri her water she settled down as Lay took Jin Ae and cleaned her while the doctor sewed Chaeri back up.

 

  “Suho, go call Yesung in and tell him he has someone he probably wants to meet.” Dr. Hyo said smiling as he held one of his favorite patients child.

 

  “Right away.” Suho said before leaving with a smile on his face.

 

  “Will she be ok?” Yesung asked practically running into the room.

 

  “Both of them are perfectly fine Yesung. You guys need to keep a close watch on these two though. Daesung will be after them.” Dr. Hyo said standing up.

 

  “What? How did you know....?” Yesung asked stopping in his tracks as the doctor stood with his baby girl.

 

  “No need to worry Yesung...or should I call you Jong-woon? I am a close family friend of Chaeri. I was actually the doctor of her fathers mafia...so when I saw her come into my office that day I was happy that I could be there to see the second generation of the Choi mafia family born. Here is Jin Ae. You and Chaeri chose a wonderful name for such a beautiful little girl. I'll see you guys later.” Dr. Hyo said handing Yesung his daughter before bowing and leaving the house.

 

  “At least we know there are other people who are willing to protect the females in this base.” Lay said looking at his leaders baby girl.

 

  “You knew all along didn't you? That you were having a baby girl?” Suho asked popping up behind his boyfriend.

 

  “Yes. All the females that got pregnant knew as well and that was about it.” Yesung said moving the blanket away a little to reveal light blue eyes and a small tuff of dark ebony hair.

 

  “Your hair, her eyes...she really is going to turn out beautiful. Better watch her birthing mate.” Lay said motioning towards a dozing Tao with a gurgling Ming Ming is his arms.

 

 (Two days later)

 

  “They've been gone forever...” Hyun said sitting in Eunhyuk's lap as he snuggled her from behind making Donghae gag a little.

 

  “It's been two days. Miri and Tao are probably trying to get used to being parents.” Sooyun said shrugging her shoulders.

 

  “How right you are.” Miri said walking in with Ming Ming in her arms and Tao holding onto her waist.

 

  “MIRI!!!!” everyone ran to crowd over to Miri before Yesung blocked the way with a harsh glare.

 

  “Can you not yell around my daughter?” Yesung said glaring at them harder and some of them ended up with really derp faces making Miri start laughing.

 

  “What do you mean daughter? Isn't that Miri and Tao's baby boy?” Chung Gi asked confused as he scratched the back of his head.

 

  “Well....don't hell around him either...he screams louder then my daughter sometimes...” Yesung said rubbing his head.

 

  “Ok....really confused now...” Hyun said starring at Yesung like he had six heads.

 

  “Hey guys.” Chaeri said popping out from behind Tao with a pink bundle in her arms.

 

  “CHAERI!!!!!” everyone yelled before they shrank away realizing they screamed again.

 

  “Is this a joke? Are we being filmed?” Kai asked looking around.

 

  “Chaeri had to have a c-section...the scar was becoming to much of a pain and was beginning to harm the baby. So we had to move her delivery date forward...so everyone welcome Hwang Ming Ming, son of Tao and Miri, born at 10:29pm on August 25, 2013, 7 pounds, and fully healthy.” Lay said holing the clip board while everyone clapped.

 

  “Also welcome Kim Yin Ae, daughter of Yesung and Chaeri, born at 10:40pm on August 25,2013, 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and fully healthy.” Suho said happily while everyone stared in shock at the baby girl in Chaeri's arms.

 

  “I have a niece...sweet...” Chung Gi said happily while he snuggled Myon.

 

  “Can we see their faces?” Hana asked innocently.

 

  “Only a few at a time...don't crowd.” Chaeri said happily before moving the blanket away from Yin Ae's face and Miri followed suit...of course all the girls got to see them first making the brothers of the two sad.

 

  “She's so cute....she has Chaeri's eyes and Yesung's hair....” Suye said playing with Yin Ae's little hands.

 

  “Ming Ming has Miri's hair and Tao's eyes.” Hana said looking at the small boy while playing with his cheeks.

 

 Soon everyone had seen the babies and the two mothers ate like crazy...seeing as they were only brought little food mostly because Suho didn't want to be seen otherwise he would have been stopped and questioned until he caved in.

 

…...................Ming Ming and Yin Ae are born.....WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............yeah....damn that scar....what are we to do?...and the doctor knew all along who they were....sneaky doctor XD....see you all next time :)