MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.15

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #15

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “What's happening later today?” Sooyun asked as Kai put her on the bed before climbing in with her.

 

  “I don't even want to know. Let's just sleep cause we'll obviously find out later.” Kai said before turning off the lamp next to him bed and pulling Sooyun to him. He couldn't help if he was loved to cuddle.

 

~NOW, 3rd person~

 

 As Sooyun was moving her things from the attic and into Kai's room everyone was busy doing other things while Kai kept Sooyun distracted.

 

  “Everyone hurry up Sooyun should be done by now.” Chaeri said turning off the lights in the pool area and Miri quickly closed the curtains.

 

  “Ok...she should be here soon Kai just texted me.” D.O said before going to his hiding place.

 

 After everyone hide and they made sure everyone was quiet, Sooyun and Kai walked into the pool room, both wearing red swimming outfits. Kai was in just regular red swim trunks and Sooyun was in a red and black bikini with a white cover up over it.

 

  “WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!” everyone yelled as they all bounced out, Chaeri being the closest to the two...and it's a good thing Kai decided to stand behind her because she almost fell backwards.

 

  “THE HELL?!?!?” Sooyun asked as she looked around before the lights were .

 

 Red,black and white streamers were everywhere, as well as red and white table covers, black food dishes, and a giant box of choco pies to the side.

 

  “Really guys...you didn't have to...” Sooyun said before stopping when Chaeri shook her head.

 

  “Yes we did....before we get the party fully started let's all go to the living room real quick. I think it's better if we do this now because it will kill the happiness later...so we can kill the happiness now then bring it back.” Chaeri said before walking into the living room

 

  “Is something going on? Did someone get hurt? Chaeri are you freaking pregnant?...” Sooyun asked glaring at Yesung who put his arms up in silent surrender.

 

  “Yes, no, and just to clear things up...me and him haven't done...'it'...yet.” Chaeri said blushing before going back to being serious.

 

  “You said yet...but what's going on?” Sooyun said before squeaking because Kai had lifted her off the floor and into his lap while Kyuhyun went and stood by.

 

  “They've returned...and they are searching for me...the only problem is they have the most easiest way to find me.” Chaeri said sadly before lifting the side of her shirt where the scar was glowing.

 

  “Oh...no...so...Miri's guess was correct then...it was a curse etched into the dagger...” Sooyun mumbled clutching Kai's shirt.

 

  “Yes...but thankfully we found a way to stop the pain it brings.” Chaeri said looking at Yesung who smiled down at her before lifting her into his lap.

 

  “Do I even want to know?” Sooyun asked raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Almost two nights ago...i accidently did something resulting in me taking a shower with Yesung. Nothing happened but he ended up kissing the scar. Before he had kissed it, it was a dull ache and after, it glowed a really bright red before slowly lightening and it was no longer hurting. So far it has yet to start hurting again which means for now the pain is over, but we are sure it will return once they start a full on search.” Chaeri said blushing remembering what happened.

 

  “Ok...now that that is over and done with....let's go party...after the rest of us change that is...” Yesung said lifting Chaeri and bringing her to the bedroom.

 

  “Don't worry..he has a bad habit of doing that.” Miri said before dragging Tao to their room.

 

~WITH THE YERI COUPLE, 3rd person~

 

  “She was more calm about it then I thought she would be...i guess being with her older brother again calmed her mind...a lot.” Chaeri said looking for her bathing suit.

 

  “Yeah she was...looking for this?” Yesung asked holding up her bathing suit.

 

  “You...never mind I don't want to know. Can I have them?” she asked with puppy dog eyes.

 

  “You're a cat not a dog...but sure...if I get a kiss.” Yesung said smiling before leaning down near her neck biting it softly.

 

  “Please don't go cheesy on me like Tao does to Miri...hey that rhymes...YAH! Stop that tickles...” She said as he started to blow on her ear.

 

  “Not until I get my kiss.” He said laughing as he grabbed her waist to bring her closer.

 

  “I can't exactly kiss you when your head is buried in my neck.” Chaeri said laughing at him as he quickly lifted his head. She grabbed his cheeks and rubbed them softly before bringing her face closer to his and rubbed their noses together before kissing his lips lightly.

 

 She gasped when he pulled her closer, if that was possible, which gave him the opportunity to kiss her even better and explored with his tongue as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

 He pulled away from her smiling when she opened her eyes to stare at him before he brought his head back to her neck and left a deep red hickey.

 

  “Yah...Sooyun will kill you...” Chaeri said trying to stop anything from coming out of .

 

  “It's totally worth it at the moment.” he said laughing before lifting her shirt and placing his hand above the scar before bringing his head down and kissing it.

 

  “You know that tickles....” she said giggling as he continued to play with her belly.

 

 He brought his face back up to meet hers and kissed her deeply again before pulling away and pecking her cheek.

 

  “Come on...let's get ready before someone tries to block me...” he mumbled against her cheek before picking up her long forgotten bathing suit off the ground.

 

  “I would love to see that happen...” she said grabbing her bathing suit and running into the bathroom before he could stop her.

 

  “WHY? YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!” he yelled before slipping on his black swim shorts.

 

 Chaeri came back into the room in a black and light pink bikini and a white cover up that was resting on her shoulder since she didn't want to put it on yet.

 

  “Close your mouth other wise flies will make you their home.” she said laughing before putting on her cover up and dragging Yesung out of the room.

 

  “Chaeri slow down..i want to tell you something...that I am never going to say in front of the others.” he said pulling her to a stop at the top of the stairs.

 

  “What do you mean?” she asked looking at him.

 

  “I love you Chaeri...i don't know why...i feel the need to protect you...mark you as mine so the others know not to touch you. I want to stay by you forever...it hurts to see you in pain even though i've only known you for a few months...” he said looking at her.

 

  “I love you to Yesung.” she said smiling before standing on her tip toes to kiss him to which he happily returned as he held her tight.

 

  “It's so cute...but seriously we all want to eat so can you hurry up..” Miri said laughing at her leader as the two quickly separated.

 

  “Like I said blocks...let's go.” Yesung said laughing before walking down hand in hand with Chaeri.

 

  “You're lucky I caught what happened Jong-Woon otherwise I would kill you for that mark on her neck.” Sooyun said menacingly as she glared at Yesung.

 

  “Let's just party...don't kill him unnie..he's mine.” Chaeri said laughing evilly before walking away to bounce on Miri who was standing right in front of the pool.

 

  “HI MY LOVELY TWI-” Chaeri got cut off when her and Miri landed in the water.

 

  “Damn you Chaeri....” Miri mumbled before smirking and starring at Tao who was clueless and Chaeri got the message and they both called over their boys.

 

 As soon as the boys walked over and they asked them to help them out the other members had already caught on, but the two were obviously still oblivious.

 

  “I wouldn't do that if....never mind...” Hana said laughing as the two boys were pulled into the water.

 

  “So swim before food?...I guess...” Kai said before everyone jumped in.

 

 Everyone was having fun and everything until someone asked a question...

 

  “Uh...guys..where did Chaeri go?” Miri asked as she looked around confused.

 

  “Did you guys forget to turn off the senors?” Yesung asked looking at s then looking around the pool area for Chaeri.

 

  “No...we turned them off like two days ago.” Tao said before looking under the water.

 

  “The ...is my leader?” Suye said looking at everyone.

 

  “...wow Suye...” Sehun said before wrapping his arms around her.

 

  “She's at the bottom..i'll get her.” Tao said coming up before quickly diving back under.

 

 As soon as Chaeri was brought on to the pool side everyone saw that the scar was burning a very bright red.

 

  “...” Miri said looking at Yesung for help.

 

 

…................................MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! END OF CHAPTER.....i love you..but since Miri won't update you're all getting left with this :P...see you in the next chapter.