MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.10

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #10

 

~Last Time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Unnie...i think I like Tao...I know he wants me to tell him things...i'm just scared...after what happened between us and...them....i don't wanna go though that again...” Miri said before falling asleep.

 

  “Don't worry Miri...I won't let them do that...I made the mistake and let it happen last time and it almost cost me my life...I don't want that to happen ever again.” I mumbled against her hair before also falling asleep.

 

~NOW,3rd person~

 

  “YAHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT”S ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!” Chaeri yelled as she was chased around the pool at EXO's hideout.

 

  “What does it look like?” Miri asked as she laughed from the side lines as Kris chased her leader with a water gun.

 

  “SHUT IT MIRI!!!!....” she was gonna say more but slipped and fell into the pool but not before grabbing Kris by his arm and dragging him in with her.

 

  “Soooo....where did you guys get the water guns?” Miri asked turning to Tao as she giggled.

 

  “I believe Baozi and Luhan went to buy them yesterday after we cleaned...since we've never cleaned before I guess they wanted to get things to use for the pool...” Tao answer shaking his head at his partners dorkiness.

 

  “Soo...are we gonna start this party or not?” Baozi said walking in and throwing his arms around Miri and Tao...or at least tried to with Tao.

 

  “Party?” Chaeri asked as her and Kris walked over.

 

  “Yeah...we are gonna hold a party in honor of you guys being in alliance with us.” Kai said walking in with Suho...and a table of food.

 

  “D.O cooked all the food...and most of the sweets and desserts were bought by Baozi.” Luhan said looking at the table of food...and Jihan who was right next to him.

 

  “I heard food...no longer care...but again are you guys really a mafia?” Chaeri asked before laughing at their faces.

 

  “I'm pretty sure...otherwise we would be freaked out of our minds because there are a bunch of girls in here.” Kai said smirking.

 

  “Go away Kai...you and Sooyun unnie would get along so well...” Jiwoo mumbled going to stand by Chaeri.

 

  “Soooo...when do we eat?” Chaeri asked as she looked at everyone.

 

  “After this...” Kris said before lifting Chaeri up and throwing her into the pool before jumping in.

 

  “And this...” Tao said also before lifting up Miri and throwing her in as well before joining them.

 

 Not long after everyone was swimming in the pool...until Chaeri screeched and disappeared under water.

 

  “Where did Chaeri go?” Kris asked looking at Miri.

 

  “Under water...i think...” Miri said looking around for her leader with Tao holding her from behind since she couldn't reach the ground.

 

 Kris went under water trying to find Chaeri and found her lying on the bottom and she wasn't moving. He quickly went down and got her before getting out of the water.

 

  “Wake up Chaeri....” Kris said before pushing into her chest before she spit out water.

 

  “Come on i'll take you to my room to dry off...” Kris said lifting her up bridal style and carrying her to her room.

 

  “Take care of her Kris...” Miri said before joining everyone back in the water.

 

~With Chaeri and Kris,3rd person~

 

  “Are you ok?” Kris asked as he gave Chaeri the extra clothes she brought over when they came back that morning.

 

  “I think so..i'm not sure. Something just grabbed my foot and I couldn't breath anymore...I don't know what happened...” Chaeri said before walking into the bathroom and changing.

 

 While Chaeri was in the bathroom and Kris was sure she couldn't hear him he called someone over the phone.

 

  “Yesung did you really have to put motion sensors in the damn pool..Chaeri almost drowned because one pulled her under water.” Kris said quickly over the phone.

 

  “Not my fault your girlfriend can't pay attention..” Yesung said from the other side.

 

  “She's not my girlfriend god damn it...I don't even like her that way she's just interesting.” Kris said quietly,but Chaeri was listening from the other side of the bathroom door.

 

 'Is Yesung a special agent...girlfriend...he doesn't like me..interesting?...the hell is so interesting about me?...' Chaeri questioned in her head.

 

  “Interesting...you find a girl interesting...now I really do have to meet her...” Yesung said over the phone laughing.

 

  “Be quiet...and you said you weren't going to show yourselves in front of the girls.” Kris said seriously.

 

  “Sadly we come back tomorrow so be ready...if not...it's not my problem if anything happens.” Yesung said before hanging up.

 

 'Yourselves?....there is more then just Yesung...the hell is going on...?' Chaeri asked before she heard Kris click the phone off. She made it sound like she was brushing her teeth or something before stepping out.

 

  “You feel better now?” Kris asked standing up from the chair.

 

 'Yeah much better...sadly i'm freaking hungry...shall we go back down now?” Chaeri asked grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs and to the pool.

 

 ~Back with everyone,3rd person~

 

  “Welcome back...you ok Chaeri?” Tao asked from behind Miri.

 

  “I'm fine...i think I hit my head that's all...” Chaeri lied before rubbing the back of her head and looking at Miri.

 

  “We need to leave after this...there are things at the hideout we need to do and we need to clean before Sooyun returns home...she's like our mother..” Chaeri said before the girls nodded.

 

 “Alright...there are thing EXO needs to discuss as well so it's fine...now lets eat...” Kris said before everyone dug in.

 

*After everyone was done eating*

 

  “See you guys tomorrow...or whenever you come back...” Kris said waving to the girls who were outside.

 

  “Yeah...see you guys later...” Tao mumbled before looking down at Miri who smiled at him and nodded. He kissed her softly before everyone started saying awe before they both started laughing.

 

  “It's so cute...ok lets go Miri...we need to head home.” Chaeri said laughing at her panda.

 

  “Ok...bye guys.” Miri said happily before her and the girls left.

 

  “Now that they are gone...everyone to the meeting room now.” Kris said seriously before turning and locking up the hideout.

 

~With GEMS at their hideout,3rd person~

 

  “What's going on Chaeri?” Miri asked as they all sat down in her office.

 

  “They are hiding something...really big from us. Miri,you and I discussed this last night...There is more then just a guy named Yesung..there are more of them...I don't know how many more but we need to be careful around their hideout. Apparently the Yesung guy put in motion sensors,or at least someone did,around the hide out and that's why I ended up under water. The motion sensors trigger when they sense an unknown person and whatever it triggered grabbed me and pulled me down.” Chaeri said seriously looking at her members.

 

  “That's why Tao was always behind me...he was making sure one wasn't triggered...I also saw the other guys standing behind the other members...am I right?” Miri said looking at the other members.

 

  “Yeah...Chanyeol stood behind me and no matter how many times I told him to move he wouldn't and would just keep me near him...I saw the same thing between Hana and D.O,Jihan and Luhan,Jiwoo and Kai even though she hates him,and Suye and Sehun were just talking so it's obvious he would always be around her.” HyunAe said sitting up straight.

 

  “It doesn't make sense...I know that Yesung guy told Kris something else before he hung up the phone but I can't hear his voice over the phone...i'm going to talk to Kris tomorrow about the teams...hopefully he'll tell me something...hopefully.” Chaeri said leaning back and bitting her nails.

 

~Over with EXO,3rd person~

 

  “What's going on Kris?” Tao asked as they all sat around the big table.

 

  “They're coming back tomorrow. Yesung informed me over the phone when I contacted him about the damn motion sensor in the pool. That's how Chaeri ended up underneath the water. Also Tao...keep your relationship with Miri a secret from the others...the rest of you as well...minus Kai cause I know you're bugging Jiwoo because it's entertaining.” Kris said as he sat in what is originally Yesung's chair.

 

  “Are you sure...how do we hide four relationships from that many damn people?” Baozi asked as he looked at the members who were with one of the girls.

 

  “I'm not sure..just try ok...I know Yesung. He'll try to break you guys because of it. He already suspects i'm with the blue eyed cat which I already denied. I know you guys think the same,but me and Chaeri are in no way ever going to get together. Like I told Yesung,she's very...interesting.” Kris mumbled before leaning back in the chair.

 

  “Don't look so depressed about us coming back Kris it won't hurt you to at least great us.” a deep voice said from the door of the meeting room.

 

  “Siwon...welcome back. I was informed you were coming tomorrow..not in an hour.” Kris said bowing to Yesung's right hand man.

 

  “Sorry. We were able to catch an earlier flight and came as soon as we could. So...where are the girls?” Yesung asked coming up from behind Siwon as everyone bowed to greet him.

 

  “Do they know about us?” a cute voice from behind Siwon asked.

 

  “No. They know nothing of you guys. They left to take care of some business at their hideout about twenty minutes from here.” Tao said as he waved at the boy behind Siwon.

 

  “Hi Tao.” the voice said again seeing Tao waving at him.

 

  “Hi Sungmin and Ryeowook.” Tao replied before looking back at his partner and leader.

 

  “That's good...although I wanted to meet the girl that got injured today in the pool. I've never heard of Kris getting mad just because a chick got hurt.” Siwon said before stepping aside and letting the rest into the room.

 

  “Yes I guess so. I don't know when the girls will be returning though. It's seems Chaeri had something important to discuss with them...maybe something about their member Sooyun who is on a mission.” Kris said glaring at Siwon before looking back at Yesung.

 

  “Sooyun?...Oh the member in Japan...” Kai said as he looked at the new comers and bowed again.

 

  “Japan...aren't the flights there all down?...Some kind of smuggling case...” Sungmin asked looking at Kai and smiling.

 

  “Yes. Sooyun has been in Japan for about two months so they try to communicate with her often. Chaeri can't sleep other wise.” Tao said before looking away.

 

  “Seems good...gives us time to settle back in hopefully. See you guys at dinner.” Yesung said turning away and leaving the meeting room along with the others.

 

~Back to GEMS,3rd person~

 

  “I brought back ice cream...” Miri said coming in with a tub of ice cream and six spoons.

 

  “Sweet lets eat before we sleep...that party was killer and I am tired.” Hana said before chowing on the ice cream.

 

  “Agreed.” Chaeri said before they all started eating as well.

 

…........wow.....CH.10 already...and Yesung is back?....Oh dear...hiding four relationships from thirteen guys...i wish you luck....next CH....should be up later tonight as well ^.^