MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.2

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #2

 

 

~3rd Person~

 

 It was around midnight and all that can be seen is a person walking through the streets in all black,gender unknown if male or female. Secretly we all know it's Kyu Mi Ri,the marshal arts and close combat trainer,assassin specialist,and best friend of the Chaeri,the mafia leader of GEMS.

 

 'What to do while I wait for this guy?' Miri thought as she turned into an ally way.

 

 'Oh hey look a random person.' she thought walking a little faster.

 

 The person did not stop walking and continued to look at the ground and only looked up when she called to the person.

 

 The person looked up and was quickly seen as a male. He was wearing a ski mask that only covered his mouth and left his dark eyes unmasked.

 

 Miri looked at him with a look that could mean certain death if he didn't explain himself quickly. Instead of a reply she went on a chase because the man had turned and started to run farther into the ally.

 

 She caught up pretty quickly and was already getting ready to pound the guys face into the ground. She ran full force and only hit him with enough force to knock the mask off his face.

 

 Miri stood up and was met with a guy,maybe late teens,nineteen at the most.

 

  “Who are you and what is your business here?” she asked in a deep voice that would rival even her leaders pissed off voice.

 

  “I am...Hwang...Hwang Zitao.” he muttered slowly getting off the ground.

 

  “Hmm...if that's the case...you're not much of a marshal artist if you can't keep your footing with just one punch.” Miri said as a smirk adorned her face as she pulled her gloves tighter. Zitao looked in shock and mild fear as she said his standing or position in his mafia group.

 

  “Today,you did Hwang Zitao.” She said launching at him.

 

  “That's what you think little girl,you just caught me off guard and that was the only chance you get.” he said catching her fist before she broke his nose.

 

 Soon all that was heard were grunts and painful moans as they started an all out fist fight. Miri had the upper hand for the most part because she already knew a little bit about him while he knew absolutely nothing.

 

  “What's wrong Tao? To much to handle? You know I can always just end this now and let you live so you can go cry to your leader.” Miri taunted as she punched him in the stomach.

 

  “Would you shut your face you little girl. You probably don't even know what half the words coming out of your mouth mean.” he said dodging a very powerful punch.

 

  “You're probably right there,but at least I can keep standing in a fight....” she was stopped mid-sentence as she twisted her ankle on a rock and before she went down she kicked Tao's feet out from beneath him.

 

 A painful grunt was heard before both of them hit the floor.

 

  “Gahhh......” the scream was cut off when Tao landed on Miri and their lips collided briefly before Tao stood up quickly and started to run away.

 

 

 

…...sorry the chapter is short but I don't want to put to many details into one chapter....it will slowly start to play out from the chapters on after this please keep reading ^.^