Hana's Back Story

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Hana's Back Story!

 

 

~Written in Hana's P.O.V~

 

 I gotta say, ever since joining the GEMS mafia, I've finally been able to experience a family. Or well.., besides my Nii-San, Seo Myung Dae.

 Chaeri unnie, Miri unnie, Jihan unnie, HyunAe unnie, Sooyun unnie, and Suye unnie.., all of my Eonni's/Nee-San's have always been there for me. I'm very grateful to have met them and I enjoy every second of the day with them. Despite our crazy, unusual ideas our leader and Co-leader give us.

 Seo Hana's background:

 I was born in Japan on June 12, 1998. I'm half Japanese and half Korean. I have an older brother, named
Seo Myung Dae. He's five years older than me. We " had" a mother.. And a father, until we were both abandoned.


 Our Father is Korean, while our mother is Japanese. Our father came from a wealthy background, while mother came from a family with no social standing. Our Mother was a daughter of a maid, who worked at out father's mansion. Father being the only son in the "Seo" Household, had no friends and mother was the only child around his age to play with. To put it simply short, they were childhood friends. Despite father and mother's different backgrounds, they both got married when they got older. On January 9, 1993 Mother bored her first child: Seo Myung Dae.
And their 2nd child (ME! Lol) , June 12, 1998 Seo Hana.

 During my mother's 2nd pregnancy, she became very ill and died after a hard labor.
My father grieved so much.., after the loss of mother.., and became depressed. He engulfed all of his time at work and went overseas for business.

 He has never given me a birthday present ever. Nii-San always got me a present each year, and was always trying to make me smile.
 
Despite me not having no motherly or fatherly figure to look up to, I had Nii-San.

 When Nii-San became 16, he decided that we both should leave the house in Japan and move to Korea. Father came home, on his birthday, and Nii-San told him. Father didn't think much about it, and didn't refuse.., so he gave him $2000 for our living expenses there in Korea, along with our plane tickets.

 When we got there to Seoul, Nii-San enrolled me into primary school, and he enrolled in junior high.
We lived in a very small apartment ,(1 room and 1 bathroom , and a kitchen.) because of Nii-san's age he couldn't get much of a job yet.
After school.., he'll run straight to my school to pick me up and drop me home. After that, he'll run around to each store and beg for a part time job.
Finally, Nii-San got a part time Job at a bakery, and we were able to get food on our table.

 


 Two years later, things got hard for us. Nii-San couldn't keep up with paying the rent and soon we were out on the streets. Nii-San graduated early, but because of our situation he decided not to go to college. I was going to be a first year in high school, but couldn't. We both looked for part time jobs.

 
 I was able to get three part time jobs. I worked at a café, a gas station and at a convenience store. I hardily got to Nii-San often, because we're both busy.

 One day.., out of exhaustion.., I fainted on the street. A man tried to kidnap me, until 2 strange girls started kicking his . One girl was wearing pink accessories while the other girl was wearing a purple shirt with a panda on it.
Soon things out....

 
 When I woke up, I found myself in a room.., with a warm wet towel on my forehead. A girl clad in red and black clothing smiled cheerfully as she stood over my bed.


  "W-where a-am I-I ? W-who are y-you? ", I asked shakily.


  "Well.., you're in a Mafia's base at the moment. Oh, and the name's Sooyun. Yours?", she replied.


  "Seo Hana. Umm.. Where's Nii-San? I need to find Nii-San!", I panicked.

 I got out of bed and ran out of the room. To my amazement this "Mafia base" looked like a normal big house. I tripped down the stairs.., and someone caught me. 

'This scent smells familiar.'  I thought.
 

I looked up and saw Nii-San.

  "N-Nii-San!? H-how? W-wha-?!" I started to say on Japanese.

  "Calm down Hana!" A voice came from b
ehind us. It was the girl who saved me.., a bunch of other girls followed her.

 I hid behind Nii-San.


 

The girl in the panda shirt.., started squealing while looking at me with a erted smile.
 

A girl in a blue shirt punched her in the head to make her stop.

  "Well you see Hana..., I've decided to join this mafia..", Nii- San started to say.

  "The name of this Mafia is GEMS.. it's an all girl group mafia.., that will fight against evil.." Said the girl in pink.


  "I'm GEMS' Mafia leader Chaeri! And I'm recruiting you, Seo Hana to be the Maknae of this mafia!!"

 Everyone looked at me with warm smiles. It felt like the first time I've had a real family. I nodded yes.

 

…...her's is a little different from the actual story line but that's ok ^.^....here is Seo Hana's back story...still waiting for Suye, Jiwoo, and Jihan's...so wait tight :)