MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.7

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #7

 

~Previously on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Well...time to meet them.” Kris said standing as the rest of the members gathered into the living room of the hide out.

 

Kris opened the door and was met with a blonde girl who only went to about his shoulders.

 

  “Hi Kris oppa.” Miri said before popping out from behind the blonde girl.

 

~NOW~

 

  “Hi...” all of GEMS said before waving.

 

  “Why are they all so damn pretty....” Kai said before starring at them all.

 

  “Hi...I'm Choi Chae Rin. I take it you are Kris?” Chaeri said looking at Kris.

 

  “Yes...come inside. Most of the mafia is in the living room waiting.” Kris said moving aside before glaring at Kai for not staying in the living room...he just shrugged and followed behind the girls.

 

 Before they entered the living room Kris stopped Chaeri and let the rest go in first so that he could talk to her alone.

 

“I'm really glad you came. It's not very often I hear of female mafia leaders so I took it upon myself to try and meet you...that and Tao seems to like Miri...he doesn't shut up in our room about her.” Kris said standing up straight.

 

  “I'm glad to be here. It gave the girls something to do with their lives. I don't usually let them leave otherwise I cant sleep. Don't worry...Miri never shuts up about him either.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “I heard one member is out on an extended mission...I guess that would explain the dark eyes.” Kris said leaning down to poke the bottom of her eye.

 

  “Yes...Sooyun. She's been gone for almost a month now and we just recently got word that all flights are down due to something being wrong. I guess she's there for vacation now more then a mission,but we still keep in touch with her which makes me...less worried.” Chaeri said looking down cross-eyed at Kris' hand that was still on her face.

 

~Meanwhile in the living room~

 

  “MIRI!!!!!” most of the boys yelled and were about to squeeze the life out of her had the rest of GEMS not walked in...and a menacing Tao standing behind her.

 

  “Who...are they?” Suho asked looking at all the girls that walked in.

 

  “These are the members of GEMS. Our leader is still outside talking to Kris.” Miri said before turning and saying hi to Tao.

 

  “Awwww....no fair I wanted to meet her first.” Baozi said before sipping on his water again and sitting down.

 

  “Haha...it's ok Baozi. Let me introduce them...you know their names and ages..just not the faces yet...ok...so we have HyunAe,Jiwoo,Jihan,Suye and Hana.” Miri said pointing to the girls as she named them.

 

  “Well...you weren't kidding when you said the oldest was the shortest.” Chanyeol said before standing next to HyunAe.

 

  “Miri....why did you tell them that?” HyunAe asked as she glared at the tall guy next to her.

 

  “They wanted to know...” Miri said as she went back to talking to Tao.

 

  “It's best not to bug those two...after she kicked his he pretty much ignored her...now they never stop talking.” Chanyeol said before pulling HyunAe to sit on the couch.

 

~Back to Chaeri and Kris~

 

  “Don't go cross-eyed you look crazy.” Kris said moving his hand away.

 

  “Only female mafia leader here...” Chaeri said pointing at herself before laughing.

 

  “True that.” he said laughing with her.

 

  “Am I aloud to go inside...I heard someone had a spit take when they found out Miri's leader was a girl.” Chaeri said looking at Kris.

 

  “Yeah..that would be Xiumin...promise me you won't injure his face....i think he still has bruises from Miri.” Kris said laughing before leading me inside.

 

  “Depends...” Chaeri mumbled before the door to the living room opened.

 

~In the living room~

 

  “Hey guys...the leaders are coming...” Miri said before standing with everyone.

 

 Kris and Chaeri walk in laughing....

 

  “OMG!!!! SHE IS A GIRL!!!!” Baozi yelled attracting Chaeri's attention to him.

 

  “You shouldn't have screamed....” Miri said before looking at her leader.

 

  “OMG!!!!!!! HE”S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chaeri yelled before running and squeezing his cheeks.

 

  “I thought I told you not to injure the poor boy?” Kris said pulling Chaeri from Baozi.

 

  “His fault...” Chaeri said laughing before sitting next to Kris on the couch and everyone either sat on another couch or on the floor.

 

  “Miri...get any closer to him and you might kiss again.” Chaeri said laughing as a blush went across both of the pandas faces.

 

  “YAH!! Riri shut up!” Miri yelled before throwing a pillow at her.

 

  “I told you not to call me that....” Chaeri mumbled before throwing the pillow back and laughing when it hit Tao in the face instead of Miri.

 

  “I blame her...” Chaeri said pointing at Miri.

 

  “You know...we can always get closer just to see her reaction.” Tao whispered in Miri's ear.

 

  “You...panda...I like your thinking.” Miri said before getting off her seat and going to sit on Tao's lap.

 

  “When I said close....I didn't mean this close...but ok.” Tao mumbled before wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

 Everyone was starring at the two and either died of laughter or turning red...Kris and Chaeri turned red...the rest died laughing.

 

  “Really Miri really...” Chaeri said before breathing again.

 

  “Ok...now back to what we were gonna talk about....” Kris said while everyone settled down around him...and Miri made no move to get off Tao's lap.

 

…...............hehehehehehe I love trolling....see you all soon XD