MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.31

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #31

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Alright.” Yesung said opening the door and moving aside really fast as over forty-one people came into the kitchen...thank the lord for a giant kitchen.

 

  “Ok..time to eat.” Chaeri said putting everything on the table before sitting on Yesung's lap and eating.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 It has been a month since Ray and T.O.P had joined the group along with Nu'est, Young Bae had just returned looking better then ever, and it's been a month of keeping Jihan's pregnancy a secret.

 

 Miri was now hitting six months and her belly had grown to be quite noticeable, Chaeri was on her fifth month and was just about as big as Miri, Jihan, unknown to everyone, was hitting her fifth month right behind Chaeri and thankfully wasn't as large...but people were starting to notice the bump, and Sooyun was hitting her third month.

 

  “Jihan unnie...why is your stomach so big? Are you gaining weight?” Hana asked looking over at Jihan, who was sitting on the couch with Luhan watching tv.

 

  “Ani...Luhan...what do we do?” Jihan asked whispering the last part to Luhan who just shook his head.

 

  “Jihan...you have to tell them sooner or later...” Chaeri said from her spot next to her. Chaeri was sitting beside Jihan with Yesung right next to her, who had her shirt up and was rubbing her belly since it had started to hurt a little.

 

  “Tell us what?” Miri asked in confusion while she ate chocolate.

 

  “Chaeri...you tell them for me then...” Jihan said quickly hiding her face in Luhan's chest.

 

  “Jihan is going on her fifth month of pregnancy with a baby boy. It was kept a secret up until now because she didn't want her brother or anyone else to freak out.” Yesung said in place of Chaeri because Chaeri was to busy trying to calm Jihan down.

 

  “Soo...she's in between me an Chaeri...that's...so epic...” Sooyun said from her spot in Kai's lap on one of the love seats.

 

  “WHOOOO!!! JIHAN UNNIE IS PREGNANT!!! HERE...HAVE SOME CHOCOLATE!!!” Miri screamed offering chocolate to Jihan, who lifted her head in surprise.

 

  “You guys aren't mad at me for hiding this?” Jihan was way past confused.

 

  “Why would we? It's your choice on if you want to tell us or not...i'm happy for you Jijoon.” Jihyun said from his place next to Myon and Chung Gi.

 

  “Oppa....thank you....” Jihan said getting up to hug her brother to death.

 

  “Did the world freeze over or did I miss something?” T.O.P asked coming into the room with Ray following behind.

 

 Over the month he had gotten used to Jihan avoiding skin ship with everyone...and walking in on Jihan pretty much strangling her brother confused him.

 

  “You just missed something.” HyunAe said hugging her cousin before sitting back down and wincing slightly making Chanyeol grab onto her and put her into his lap trying to soothe the pain.

 

  “You ok unnie?” Suye asked noticing the way HyunAe was wincing every few seconds.

 

  “Unnie?...Come...let me check you out in the healing room.” Chaeri said taking HyunAe from Chanyeol while glaring at him and motioned Lay to follow her as well.

 

  “Alright...can Chanyeol come though?” HyunAe asked looking at her tall lover.

 

  “I guess since he is no doubt the cause.” Chaeri said darkly.

 

~In the healing room with the Hyunyeol couple, the Yeri couple, and Lay, 3rd person~

 

  “Lay on the bed unnie.” Chaeri said motioning for HyunAe to get on the bed.

 

  “Neh...” HyunAe got up onto the bed and laid down.

 

  “Other then you two keeping me awake almost every night for the past two weeks...i'm pretty sure I know what the problem is already...and thankfully the doctor at the clinic was nice enough to understand that it was possible for more of us to end up pregnant so he gave me a lot of extra pills for this.” Chaeri said making Lay do his job on trying to see what was wrong before he nodded towards Chaeri signaling that she was right.

 

  “Why did he nod?” Chanyeol asked looking at and back to Chaeri who was still glaring at him.

 

  “YOU MADE HER PREGNANT YOU DUMB !!!” Chaeri yelled at Chanyeol...seeing as he was slightly clueless.

 

  “There is no way...we used protection...minus one time...but..” HyunAe was so confused at that point that she just gave up and laid back down as Lay soothed her stomach.

 

  "How far along is she?” Chanyeol asked silently afraid that Chaeri would try to kill him with the first thing she found.

 

  “That part we don't know...she'd have to be taken to the clinic for that.” Lay said sitting up when HyunAe had fallen asleep.

 

  "I'll take her when she wakes up...this is the first time she's actually slept like that in a while...she's been in pain for a few months...” Chanyeol said lifting HyunAe up gently before walking to the door.

 

  “Take good care of her Chanyeol...you're bigger than her in more then one place which is probably why she was in pain. She's fine now...but because of her small body I might have to keep an eye on her.” Lay said calmly looking at his friend.

 

  “I know...” Chanyeol said walking out of the room and bringing her to their room ignoring the questions from the other members.

 

  "Sooo...what's going on?” Miri asked with a sad and confused look on her face as the other three walked in.

 

  “That's up to those two to tell...HyunAe was having back and stomach pains due to....Chanyeol's...size...he's bigger then her and probably hurt her without knowing...the rest is up to them to tell you.” Chaeri said sitting back down next to Jihan, who patted her leg before Yesung started to rub her stomach again.

 

  “What about HyunAe pretty much being knocked out when Chanyeol walked by?” Jiwoo asked looking in the direction of the stairs.

 

  "HyunAe has been kept awake because of the pain. It's been happening for a few months and I was able to stop the pain...she fell asleep during the process.” Lay said sitting next to Suho.

 

  “Oh....” was all everyone said.

 

  “Who wants to go for a walk?” Chaeri asked standing again with the help of Yesung, who had to put her shirt back down.

 

  “I'll go...” Sooyun, Miri, Chung Gi, and JR said together.

 

  “Alright...let's go everyone. Give those two some peace and quiet.” Chaeri said ushering everyone out of the house to let HyunAe and Chanyeol rest.

 

 Soon enough everyone had split up, either taking the cars or actually going for a walk.

 

 Suho, Lay, Chaeri, Yesung, Miri, Tao, Chung Gi, Myon, Henry, Ryeowook, JR, Ren, Xiumin, Chen, Ray, T.O.P, Sooyun, Kai, Kyuhyun and Sungmin all decided to walk while Kris, Jihan, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Hana, Sehun, Suye, Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Jiwoo, Zhoumi, Taeyang, Minhyun, Aron, and Baekho all stole the cars..and went...who knows where.

 

 Of course they all went separate ways when walking...but the pregnant ones of the group decided to stay together.

 

~Back at the house with the Hyunyeol couple, 3rd person~

 

  “Oppa...what happened?” HyunAe asked looking around seeing that she was in her bed with Chanyeol watching her.

 

  “You fell asleep while Lay was healing the pain in your stomach...and you're pregnant. Chaeri told me to take you to the clinic when you woke up...do you want to go?” Chanyeol asked holding HyunAe close to him.

 

  “Sure...after we take a shower...” HyunAe said quietly moving off the bed and going into the bathroom with Chanyeol following close behind.

 

 After they took a shower they locked up the house...seeing as everyone was gone and took the remaining car...thankfully all the members decided it was a great idea to get a lot of cars.

 

 When they arrived at the clinic a doctor automatically took them and brought them to a room.

 

  “Hello. I am Dr. Hyo. I also work with Chaeri, Miri, Jihan and Sooyun. Chaeri called me before hand to let me know you were coming so I got everything set up already.” Dr. Hyo said motioning to the equipment that was all set up.

 

  “Thank you...I'm HyunAe and this is my boyfriend Chanyeol. I'm pretty sure Chaeri already told you...” HyunAe said trailing off because she was uncomfortable saying that she was pregnant when she hasn't seen real proof.

 

  “Pregnant? Yes she told me during the call that you were expecting but wasn't sure of the gender or how far along the baby was developed. That's what we are going to do.” Dr. Hyo said smiling at the small girl before having her lay down and get ready.

 

  “You're a lot calmer then Miri was when Chaeri brought her in.” Dr. Hyo said laughing at the girl who was trying to keep still as he rubbed the gel on her stomach.

 

  “Miri is naturally bouncy so it doesn't surprise me.” HyunAe said calming down a little.

 

  “Yes...well...the result is..that you are indeed pregnant. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Park you are having a baby boy and Melody...you are four months along and everything seems to be just fine.” Dr. Hyo said fixing his glasses.

 

  “A boy...that means me, Jihan, and Miri are having boys while Sooyun is having a girl..and I still don't know what Chaeri is having.

 

  “Ahh she still hasn't told you the gender?” Dr. Hyo asked laughing.

 

  “She knows the gender?” Chanyeol asked confused.

 

  “Yes. So does Sooyun, Miri, and Jihan. She told them after they all found out they were pregnant.” Dr. Hyo said looking at the tall man.

 

  “Soo? I'm pregnant want to tell me the gender of her baby?” HyunAe asked excited.

 

  "She told me over the phone that it was ok to tell you. She's having a baby girl like Sooyun.” Dr. Hyo said laughing.

 

  "AWWWW!!!” HyunAe screeched clapping happily.

 

  "Let's go home and tell everyone the news...i'm sure they're all waiting-..” Chanyeol was cut off when the doctors phone started to ring.

 

  "Hello?..Ah...yes...they're leaving right now...ok...have a nice day.” Dr. Hyo said over the phone confusing the two in the room.

 

  “Who was that?” Chanyeol asked confused.

 

  “That was Chaeri. They're all at home wondering where you two were. See you guys soon.” Dr. Hyo said smiling before leading them out.

 

~At home, 3rd person~

 

  “WHAT IS IT, WHAT IS IT, WHAT IS IT?!?!?!” Chaeri screamed jumping up and down on the couch.

 

  “Calm Chaeri...” Yesung said holding Chaeri so she would stop bouncing.

 

  "Everyone...Chanyeol and I are having a baby boy...and I am four months pregnant.” HyunAe said clutching onto Chanyeol's sleeve.

 

  “YOU MADE MY COUSIN PREGNANT?!?!” Ray screamed before he tried to punch Chanyeol in the face. He was stopped by Wonho who held his arm and shook his head.

 

  "Leave it be Ray. It was their decision not yours.” T.O.P said pulling Ray away from Chanyeol.

 

  "Fine...” Ray said before leaning against T.O.P.

 

  "...Ok..let's go celebrate...” Chaeri said looking at the two with a bemused smile on her face.

 

  “Ok...” HyunAe said moving to stand next to Chaeri before they went into the kitchen followed by Kyungsoo and Hana.

 

  “While they make food...i'm gonna sleep.” Miri said pulling Tao to their room.

 

  “I second that...” Sooyun said following close behind with Kai.

 

 Soon enough everyone decided to take a nap while they waited for the food to be done.

 

….....ok.....five are pregnant....three boys and two girls...dear lord help us....Miri, Chaeri, Jihan, HyunAe, and Sooyun...in that order...lord help us....hope you all like it :D