MAFIAxIDOLS! Teaser #4

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Teaser #4

 

 

~Chaeri POV~

 

 Today was the day I was going to talk to Kris,alone,about the strategies and arrangements for the members. Kris was,in my opinion,a very nice,handsome,chinese man who knew a lot about the evil's in the world which was probably why he was the leader of such a big mafia group.

 

 I got dressed in all black before leaving the base,after I let Miri know first of coarse,I mean..she was the one in charge while I went away on business.

 

 I arrived at the hide out in about twenty minutes seeing as I had to walk because a lot of people were on the look out for us and it's not suspicious at all if you see a blonde haired girl with black highlights wearing all black in the middle of summer...nope not at all.

 

*Knock knock*

 

 I pushed open the door to the office after putting in the code,which Kris so kindly gave me,and walked in.

 

  “Hey Kris i'm here to talk about a few....” I was speaking before I realized there was another person in the room.

 

  “Chaeri...hi...umm..” his voice trailed off because I wasn't really looking at him or listening,but was starring down the black haired man,who also seemed to like black very much.

 

  “Chae Rin...are you listening to me?” Kris asked with slight fear in his voice.

 

  “Kris...watch your tone your voice is slipping.” the black haired man said before turning to me.

 

  “Umm...I can just go if now isn't a good time...see you later Kris.” I said quietly before turning to leave.

 

  “No need. I am Kim Jong-Woon,or Yesung as everyone here calls me. I am the official leader of EXO.” Yesung said before sitting down behind the desk and I took a seat beside Kris.

 

  “Kris was telling me about the alliance he made with a female mafia group and that he wanted us to stay on the down low until he was sure of everything, but from the looks of it you're pretty serious seeing as you didn't want to talk much because I was in the room.” Yesung said before sitting up straight.

 

  “I'm sorry...but...who is us?” I asked looking at him confused and then to Kris,before returning to Yesung again.

 

  “You already know EXO,the 12 member all boy mafia. Now it's time for you guys to meet Super Junior,the remaining 13 member mafia group.” he said proudly before looking at Kris and telling him to leave and get everyone so that he could talk to me.

 

  “Yes sir.” Kris said before getting up and bowing to both of us before leaving.

 

  “Well....that was new...” I said watching as Kris left.

 

  “What was?” Yesung said as he looked at me.

 

  “The bowing...he's never done that..to anyone..much less me.” I said as I turned to face Yesung seeing him smiling.

 

  “He kind of has to...at least now that you know he is not above you. From what I understand,you are the mafia leader of...GEMS..i believe he said.” Yesung said turning his head to the side.

 

  “Uhh...yeah. My name is Choi Chae Rin,also know as just Chaeri. GEMS is my seven member,plus me making it eight,all mafia girl group.” I said looking at him before smiling.

 

 This guy was freakishly easy to trust,but I had to be careful with him...the last mafia leader I met and accidentally fell for didn't turn out so well and also left a nice little scar down the side of my body.

 

  “I understand...but why all girls?” he said smiling back.

 

  “I find them easier to handle I guess. Before all the girls came it was just me and Miri,then slowly we began to trust our other friends and soon made the mafia group.” I said before looking around the office.

 

  “Looks different from when you were first here huh?...The office I mean.” He said before standing and I followed suit.

 

  “Yeah...what happened?” I said looking around checking the things out...OMG!!!!! TURTLES!!!!....

 

  “Super Junior and I were away on a very important mission so I gave Kris the right to change the place so that no one would know there were other people here...seems to have worked...are you ok?” Yesung asked when he noticed me bouncing in excitement....all I did was point to the turtle tank.

 

  “Oh....my turtles...yeah I have three of them,that's somewhat how I got the nickname Turtle from my members.” he said laughing.

 

  “They call you turtle?” I asked before closing my mouth to keep from laughing.

 

  “Hey...it sounds fine to me and stop trying to cover your laughs...you're not doing a very good job at it.” he said laughing before moving my hand from my mouth.

 

  “It's fine..my members call me Kitty...i'm going to choke that panda one day...” I mumbled before smiling at him again.

 

  “Kitty...i guess it makes sense seeing as your eyes remind me of a cat...but why do you want to choke Tao?” he asked.

 

  “Oh...not that panda. Miri,my best friend,we call her panda...she seriously has a thing for pandas...she even looks like one.” I said laughing.

 

  “Makes sense I guess. Come lets go sit again before the others arrive.” he said pulling me back to the chairs.

 

  “Oh...yeah..but why did Kris want to keep Super Junior a secret from us...really?” I asked once I sat down,only this time instead of Yesung sitting in front of me at the desk he sat next to me on the couch.

 

  “We are only seen when needed. Super Junior is only used for emergencies and really bad missions...like raids and stuff.” he said slowly dropping the formalities.

 

  “That makes somewhat sense,but why...” my question was cut short when a knock was heard on the door and Kris came in with the twelve members and another twelve that I didn't know.

 

  “Hi Kitty!” was shouted between the eleven members that knew me while Kris stayed quiet and I sweat dropped because they called me kitty.

 

  “Hi guys.” I said before smiling at them.

 

  “Boss who is the chick?” I heard a cute voice say from the near back.

 

  “Her name is Chaeri...or kitty....” Yesung said smiling when I turned to glare at him...soo...he's playful...he's going to die one day and it's not going to be for a normal cause either.

 

  “Chaeri this is Super Junior. The one that talked was Ryeowook,my best friend,the other members are Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Donghae,Eunhyuk,Zhoumi,Henry,Siwon,Heechul,Leeteuk,Kangin,and Shindong.” he said pointing at all the members while I looked at them and smiled,then stood up really quickly.

 

 I walked next to Henry who just stood there and looked at me for a minute before he smiled....bad mistake. I pinched his cheeks really hard before walking away and sitting back down next to Yesung who was laughing,not out loud but I heard him anyways seeing as he was right next to me.

 

  “Don't worry Henry....she did the same thing to Xiumin when she first saw him....she likes to pinch cute things...she likes to pinch HyunAe's,her oldest member,cheeks also and Miri's...until Miri hits her.”

 

 We heard a very inhuman like growl and saw Tao standing there with a bad look on his face.

 

  “I get it now...Miri was the one that kicked Tao's ....” Heechul said before running behind Siwon.

 

 All I did was nod because Yesung was hiding behind me and laughing...i wanted to pull his hair...only because I couldn't laugh because it was impossible for me to hide...he's so childish for a mafia leader...maybe that's why they all got along so well...

 

 After everyone left leaving me and Yesung along again,I fell into his lap and ended up falling asleep.

 

~3rd person POV~

 

 After Chaeri had fallen asleep on Yesung's lap he carried her to his room because he knew some of s were erts before he had Kris call her group over to meet everyone. He also noticed the look in some of the members eyes when they heard the girls were coming over. Yesung laughed at his group before telling them he was going to be staying in his room to watch Chaeri. He had fallen for her so fast...she was innocent,nice,caring,loved turtles(he silently included himself in there as well),and she was very friendly to his group members...even Tao who seemed to hate her guts.

 

~Yesung's POV~

 

 'This is going to get very interesting' I thought before sitting in a chair right next to the bed and watch Kitty sleep.

 

 'The hell is that?' he thought out loud when Chaeri's shirt rose a little when she turned and a scar could be seen.

 

~3rd person POV~

 

 Yesung didn't seem to care over the fact that he was going to look under a sleeping girls shirt,he just wanted to see what the thing was that he could see from where her shirt had lifted.

 

 Slowly he lifted he shirt more before he stopped and starred at the long scar that went from the top of her shorts to he rib cage...after seeing it he put the shirt back down and looked at her.

 

~Yesung POV~

 

 'Where the hell...who the hell...would give someone like her...something so...what the hell is wrong with me?...I've hardly known her for a day and I already want to break someones face in for hurting her...' he thought before giving up and climbing into bed,pulling her closer to him while lazily putting an arm around her waist to keep her from moving and putting the blanket over them before he to fell asleep.

 

~3rd person POV~

 

  “See told you he would find interest in her.” Xiumin said before closing the door of their boss.

 

  “What do you mean?” HyunAe asked before looking at Xiumin.

 

  “Our leader,Yesung,he finds Chaeri interesting...he climbed into bed after he saw something on her side and pulled her tight to him though...would it be ok if you told us what that scar was?” Donghae asked before everyone settled down in the living room.

 

  “That would be me to tell that story seeing as i'm the only one who knows the whole thing.” Miri said before situating herself on the floor as far away from Tao as she could.

 

  “Ok...go ahead.” Tao said silently before she smiled and started talking.

 

  “About three years ago,unnie was dating a guy named Daesung. He was a member and seeming leader of the mafia called Big Bang. Sadly,he turned out only to be a member and when she found out he had lied she tried to leave. The actual leader,a guy named GD,he attacked her from behind and Daesung was able to stab a dagger into her side. She managed to get away,but ended up in a coma for nearly three months before she woke up again and by that time the wound had become a very big scar.” Miri said sadly before looking at everyone who was starring at her in shock.

 

  “Big...Bang...that is the name of one of our rival groups...” Zhoumi said before looking at Henry and Donghae who were pretty much choking the chair.

 

  “Please don't kill the chair.” HyunAe said silently in Chinese before everyone but GEMS starred at her in surprise.

 

  “Your Chinese?” Henry and Zhoumi asked starring at HyunAe with big eyes.

 

  “Half Chinese,Half Korean.” HyunAe said shrugging.

 

  “What is your last name?” Henry asked before sitting on the floor next to HyunAe.

 

  “Kim...Kim HyunAe...why?” she said looking at him.

 

  “What is your mom's last name?” Henry asked as he starred at her hard.

 

  “My mom's last name...i believe it was Lau....and again why?” she asked before some of the members started laughing at the change in the atmosphere as Henry bounced on top of HyunAe pretty much squeezing her to death.

 

  “Anyone care to elaborate?” Jihan said before laughing at Melody's misfortune.

 

  “Lau...is Henry's last name. They must be related some way.” Shindong said quietly.

 

  “She's my COUSIN!!” Henry shouted before lifting he off the floor.

 

  “Cousin? How?....” she asked still having a hard time breathing.

 

  “Your name...before I joined SUJU my dad told me of a cousin named HyunAe....said to find her...or something like that...said it was his sisters daughter....” Henry said slowly dying of breath.

 

  “Ohhhhhh.....” everyone said before laughing at the weirdness of things.

 

  “OI!!!!.....why is everyone yelling?” Chaeri yelled appearing behind a sleepy Yesung while rubbing her eyes.

 

  “You can't say much Kitty....” Donghae was saying before he got thrown a shoe from one of the members of her group.

 

  “Good job Jiwoo...quiet down...i wanna sleep...i haven't slept in forever. You girls...seeing as you popped out of no where,I guess just sleep here or go back to base...night.” Chaeri mumbled before turning and dragging a very tired Yesung with her.

 

  “NIGHT!!!(get some!)” everyone(Miri) said before laughing silently at the older ones misfortune...well he though of it more as a blessing but still no one needed to know that.

 

.........................GAHHHHHH..........it's only a teaser but it's like...six pages long T~T.....you guys better love me....anyways...you can see some of the relationships popping up and well as the cousins were revealed....WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....this was the final teaser...please wait patiently till summer for the actual story :)