MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.34

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS~

 

Chapter #34

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “Are you that bad looking that she has to cover both of your heads with a plastic bag?” Hyun asked making everyone laugh harder.

 

  “Be glad you're my sister.” Donghae mumbled before pulling a purple Jiwoo out of the living room.

 

  “I love this girl...come help me cook..” Chaeri said before dragging Hyun into the kitchen with her while Eunhyuk and Yesung just looked at each other and shrugged before following after.

 

~Now, 3rd person~

 

 After Donghae left with Jiwoo, Chaeri pulled...more like dragged...Hyun with her to the kitchen.

 

  “I know you from somewhere...” Chaeri said bluntly as soon as they entered the kitchen with Yesung and Eunhyuk.

 

  “What do you mean?” Hyun asked confused.

 

  “I've met you somewhere before...but I can't quiet....WAIT!!!...YOU WERE INBIG BANG WITH ME WHILE I WAS THERE!!!” Chaeri screamed causing everyone to jump.

 

  “SHHHHHH!!!!...don't let the whole damn world know...yes that is where you've seen me...you're a lot faster then I thought you would be.” Hyun said trying to calm Chaeri down after the scream.

 

  “Why?...Are you here to spy on us? Where those really your step fathers...minions?” Chaeri asked starring at the girl.

 

 Yesung went to go hold down Hyun from trying anything, but was held back by Eunhyuk.

 

  “Explain.” Eunhyuk said nodding at her.

 

  “Before my brother and Eunhyuk left...i was sent undercover into the hide out of Big Bang...which is where I met you and the rest...soon after you left I did as well and went back to my family...then we were attacked by YG...” Hyun said looking at the ground.

 

  “So...the relationship with Seungri...was a fake?...a trap?” Chaeri said calming down.

 

  “Seungri isn't apart of Big Bang...he was never supposed to be. Sadly my father forced him to assist me...bringing him into the whole thing...when I left...he told me he would stay and watch their moves...soon after...we heard he legitimately joined the group and started doing missions for them. One of the missions..were to attack my family.” Hyun said turning away.

 

  “He was there when we got attacked that day?” Eunhyuk asked quickly letting Yesung go.

 

  “Yes...i caught him before you and Hae went to distract them...he told me he was sorry and that he was there against his will...and then left because a guy...i believe his name was G-Dragon or something like that...came after us...” Hyun said with a tear falling out of her eye.

 

  “So...Seungri is being held against his will? Are you sure?” Eunhyuk said getting closer to Hyun, who started crying harder.

 

 All she could do was nod after that before Chaeri fell to the ground.

 

  “Chaeri?” Yesung moved quick to check what was wrong.

 

  “The scar...it's burning me...” Chaeri said grinding her teeth together.

 

  “What scar?” Hyun asked confused, seemingly completely forgetting about her earlier sadness.

 

  “On the side of Chaeri's body...there is a cursed scar giving by G-Dragon himself. The scar was caused by a dagger and we assume that if we kill the inflictor of the scar...then the curse will break...” Eunhyuk explained looking at Chaeri worried.

 

  “I'm going to take her to the room...call Lay. He can at least soothe the pain for awhile until she can take care of it on her own...or I can.” Yesung finished with a erted smile.

 

  “Uhuh...just don't forget that your girlfriend is pregnant alright?” Eunhyuk said darkly before leaving the room.

 

  “Chaeri...what is your relationship with Eunhyuk...if you don't mind me asking...” Hyun said looking after Eunhyuk.

 

  “Him and Donghae both treat me like a baby sister...seeing as they are so close to Yesung...why?” Chaeri asked trying to hold in the pain.

 

  “Yesung lift her up and carry her to whatever room you were talking about. I'll talk to her in there....” Hyun said walking to the door and standing aside to let Yesung carry Chaeri to whatever room he was talking about.

 

  “So...why did you ask about my relationship with him?” Chaeri asked as Yesung slowly lowered her to the table in what Hyun assumed was the hospital room they had near the back of the house.

 

  “He...treats you with more concern and respect then him or even my brother did...” Hyun said looking at the ground.

 

  “Oh...don't worry about that...my brother was the same way when we were younger...I mean...yeah he was always there for me...but when I got into trouble he wouldn't help me....he'd let me deal with it on his own...and after he left...i found it easier to handle things on my own...it's just their way of trying to make you stronger.” Chaeri said smiling when Lay entered the room.

 

  “It started to hurt again?” Lay asked her confused.

 

  “Yeah...while me and Hyun were talking in the kitchen...” Chaeri said laying back as Lay smoothed his hand over her swollen belly.

 

  “Hm....nothing seems to be wrong...just keep your shock and excitement to a minimum for now.” Lay said stepping back the let Yesung rub her belly.

 

  “Alright...” Chaeri said nodding while Yesung rubbed her belly soothingly.

 

  “See you guys later...” Lay said walking out, feeling slightly awkward with the two couples.

 

  “If you don't mind me asking....how many months are you and the other girls?” Hyun asked looking at the cute couple sadly as Eunhyuk stood near by.

 

  “Miri is the farthest at seven months now, I am following at six along with Jihan, HyunAe unnie is now five, and Sooyun unnie is four.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Wow....Miri is one of the youngest I believe...how did she end up being the first one pregnant?” Hyun asked tripping out.

 

  “Get to know Tao and you'll understand.” Eunhyuk said walking over to give Hyun a back hug making Chaeri squeal.

 

  “What do you mean?” Hyun asked looking up at her tall fiancee..if she could even still call him that.

 

  “Tao....isn't as innocent as he seems...” Yesung said standing and pulling Chaeri into his arms and lifting her.

 

  “Time to sleep?” Eunhyuk asked looking at Yesung who nodded with Chaeri in his arm just about knocked out already.

 

  “Have fun you two...” Hyun said laughing at the smaller, yet older girl.

 

  “You're sleeping too Hyun...you did even let your injuries heal correctly before moving around so much.” Eunhyuk said before lifting her as well.

 

  “GAH!....where am I sleeping?” Hyun asked looking at him with a light blush.

 

  “My room...there are to many s here for me to leave you alone...besides you are still my fiancee....and I saw how Lay was looking at y-...” Eunhyuk was cut off with Chaeri and Yesung laughing.

 

  “Sorry...but...dude...no...need....t-to worry about...Lay...he's gay...” Chaeri said laughing to hard.

 

  “Seriously?” Eunhyuk asked with wide eyes.

 

  “You didn't know about him and Suho?....” Chaeri asked between laughs.

 

  “Wow....so he got a short one...ok...she's still sleeping with me.” Eunhyuk said shrugging before walking to his room with a blushing Hyun in his arms.

 

  “WHAT ABOUT FOOD?!” the others practically yelled as they saw the four walk out.

 

  “Make it yourselves.” Yesung simply said before leaving the to discuss who would be cooking...turned out to be Kyungsoo and Hana.

 

…................and...CH.34 done....it's short...i know...but school just started and it's ridiculous...i promise i'll update when I can....until then..annyeong :)