MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.17

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #17

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “I'm pretty sure they are all fine.” he said reassuringly before they finished cleaning up.

 

  “I'm sure too.” she said smiling before they both knocked out.

 

~NOW, 3rd person w/ the TAORI and YERI couple~

 

  “Are you guys sure? Can it be anyone else?” Chaeri asked as she starred at Tao and Miri as they spoke in Yesung's office with the doors closed and locked. Thankfully the room was also sound proof.

 

  “It's the only logical thing. He's never around, he disappears, he pretty much hates Yesung's guts...” Tao said listing things before stopping when Yesung raised his hand.

 

  “Why would he hate me?” Yesung asked confused.

 

  “One word. Kitty.” Miri said nodding to Chaeri who was even more confused then before.

 

  “Me?...He hates Yesung because of me?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung then back the the Taori couple.

 

  “He liked you even if he never admitted it. He didn't want Yesung to think low of him if he dated you so he chose the next best thing, betrayal. He's trying to hurt Yesung with the betrayal as well as to try and split you two up. From my guess he is in league with Big Bang, who are only using him to try and get Chaeri to go with them willingly. I'm not even sure if Kris is in on this willingly...recently i've seen him with bruises as well and I asked the other members if he's been sparring with them or training and no one has...which leads me to think..he's probably being forced into betraying us.” Tao said running a hand through his hair before holding Miri's hand in his before nodding.

 

  “What are you two thinking?” Chaeri asked quietly. She didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her mistake, but one of the people she loves the most is possibly being forced into betraying they and is being hurt as well in the process.

 

  “Chaeri...I know this is gonna be hard...maybe even impossible. We need to find our brothers, all of them...Myon, Chung Gi, Wonho, Jihyun, all of them....it's the only way we can get through this. I know you and your brother were very close until he just disappeared...i know you miss him...we have to try.” Miri said leaning forward to grab Chaeri's hands in both of hers.

 

  “Miri...finding them is practically impossible...we don't even know if any of them are alive...and how can we find eight guys before all this happens?” Chaeri asked as she looked at Miri with tears in her eyes.

 

  “We have to try...this morning before we came here to talk to you...Tao started a search...he's starting with Myon since he's probably the easiest to find...we got a trace. He's in an abandoned warehouse just five blocks from here. My own younger tin brother was so close to me and I never knew...and since Myon and Chung Gi disappeared together...maybe he's there with him. Me, you, GEMS, Tao, and Yesung are going...after we have a group meeting with the girls. Tao and Yesung are the only two we can trust right now so no one must know.” Miri said looking at Yesung who looked lost as hell.

 

  “I'll...fill him in later...let's go get the girls then..” Chaeri said smiling before getting up.

 

~With everyone else, 3rd person~

 

 Taori and Yeri couple walk in.

 

  “GEMS we are having a meeting in Yesung's office. Get up and follow us the rest of you stay here.” Chaeri said before turning with the other three as the girls stood up and followed behind.

 

 ~Back into Yesung's office, 3rd person~

 

  “What's going on?” Sooyun asked looking at Chaeri concerned.

 

  “A lot. I'm gonna skip everything and get to the point though. We have a betrayer in the hide out and we aren't sure if he is willing or not. Kris is the last person we would suspect but there are a lot of clues leading to him. Also...we are going on a brother hunt...all of our brothers are to be found...hopefully within a week. We will need there help since we are not sure how many people we are up against with Big Bang. Miri and my brother have possibly already been located at an abandoned warehouse five blocks from here. We are heading there in about thirty minutes so get ready. Also don't tell anyone since we aren't entirely sure if there is only one betrayer. You can all leave now.” Chaeri said looking at them seriously.

 

  “Unnie...so blunt...but I have a question.....why our brothers?” Hana asked looking at me as we all started laughing at her statement.

 

  “They are the only ones we can hope to find. We aren't a very trusting mafia so we have to be careful about our allies.” Chaeri said smiling before standing up.

 

  “Ok everyone go get ready...tell the guys we are going shopping or something and if they want to come they can't because they need to clean the base again.” Miri said happily before walking out of the room with Tao to get ready.

 

  “By the way...how is your side?” Jihan asked as she looked at her short unnie.

 

  “It's fine...it still hurts, but thankfully the bath yesterday helped a lot. Now let's all go get ready.” Chaeri said smiling before everyone shuffled out to get ready.

 

 ~Twenty Minutes Later in front of the warehouse, 3rd person~

 

  “It's so big...why is my brother here?” Miri asked to no one in particular as they stood in front of the building.

 

  “I don't know...let's just go in...it's cold out here.” Chaeri said rubbing her arms before slowly pushing the door open only to be met with more cold air...and guns.

 

  “WHO ARE YOU?” a demanding voice sounded from one of the...apparent male gunmen.

 

  “We are here...looking for Myon...is it possible that he's here?” Miri asked a little loud so that they could here her.

 

  “What business do you have with him?” the same voice asked again only a little quieter.

 

  “Can you seriously not see the resemblance?” Suye asked with a 'you're-a-dumb-' look on her face.

 

  “Now that you mention it...WAIT!.....MARI?!?!?!” The voice screamed before the gunman took off his helmet to show a man who looked almost exactly like Miri.

 

  “MYON?!?!” Miri squealed before jumping on her brother who opened his arms to catch her.

 

  “Uhhh...lost people back here...” Sooyun said waving her hand in the air.

 

  “CHAE RIN IS THAT YOU?!?! OMO SO PRETTY COME TO MYON!!!!” Myon screamed before grabbing Chaeri's arm and smashed her to him as she laughed...considering she was squished between the Kyu Twins.

 

  “Hi Myon....” Chaeri laughed before going back to Yesung, who Myon glared at.

 

  “You hurt her...you die.” Myon said simply...

 

  “Oh..wait let me give that threat to someone else...Chaeri..uhh...company follow me. Guns men stand down.” Myon said before turning and dragging Miri along with him as she flailed her arms trying to get the boy to let go.

 

  “Myon release me...you're still short and i go by Miri now.” Miri said laughing when Myon looked at her before letting her go and pouting as she just shook her head and slowed for Tao to catch up.

 

  “Where we going Myon-shi?” Chaeri asked Myon as she looked around the warehouse. As they got farther in, the more it started to look like a house.

 

  “Someone who has been waiting to see you.” Myon said smiling at her before opening a door and continued to walk.

 

“If it's a guy that likes her...we're leaving.” Yesung said with someones pending death on the tip of his tongue.

 

  “Oh...trust me..he loves her.” Myon said wickedly before pushing on last door open and stepping aside.

 

  “Hyung...we have visitors.” Myon said talking to the person who had his head down on a desk.

 

 His hair was blond with one black streak in it and once he looked up, he had lovely sea blue eyes. Just like Chaeri.

 

  “Oppa.....” Chaeri looked at her brother with tears in her big eyes.

 

  “Riri? Is that....” the boy said standing up quickly before running to Chaeri and crushing her into a giant hug.

 

  “Chung Gi....why...d-did you leave m-me?” Chaeri asked crying into her older brothers should as they sank to the ground.

 

  “I'm so sorry...i never meant to. Me and Myon never meant to leave you two alone for so long, but we left to protect you guys. After watching you two deal with what you did for so long...we wanted to stop it...as you can tell...we formed a mafia. Boys take off the helmets. Those aren't actually gunmen...they are members of the mafia. There are eight of us. Before that...can you introduce your...uhh...friends?” Chung Gi asked as Chaeri looked up and glared at him.

 

  “Really...friends...You will never change, but sure. This is...well you know Miri...So we have Seo Hana, Park Suye, Han Jijoon or Jihan for short, Park Jiwoo, Cho Sooyun and Kim HyunAe,this is GEMS.” Chaeri said while pointing to them.

 

  “GEMS?!?! That's the female mafia we've been hearing about...really you two...really? Did you have to do that?” Chung Gi asked looking between Miri and his little sister before face-palming...yep definitely Chaeri's brother.

 

  “Not our fault...after you and Myon disappeared Chaeri and I had no one to turn to...so we made the mafia and soon enough these girls joined in with us. We are also searching for their brothers, but we came to you guys first...really you guys should try to hide better. It took my boyfriend like...an hour to find you..” Miri said not realizing she had said boyfriend before Myon bounced on her.

 

  “BOYFRIEND?!?!? WHERE?!?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!” Myon yelled as he shook Miri.

 

  “Can you get off her before you make her sick...and I think I can kick your a lot better then you can kick mine.” Tao said before lifting Myon easily off Miri before helping her up.

 

  “You?....Miri he's so ing tall....OW!” Myon screeched when Miri hit him.

 

  “PABO! You're still so clueless....Chung Gi remind me why you took him again.” Miri said looking over at said guy who just shrugged.

 

  “Fine....he seems to be treating you good...keep it that way.” Myon said to Tao who just nodded in return.

 

  “Oh...Chung Gi...Chaeri has a boyfriend to...” Myon said in a sing-song voice before laughing at Chaeri who almost hit him before Yesung held her back by her waist.

 

  “Who are you?” Chung Gi asked Yesung darkly.

 

  “I am Kim Jong-Woon, also known as Yesung, the mafia leader of EXO and Super Junior.” Yesung said looking at Chung Gi before looking down at Chaeri who was smiling at him and he smiled back.

 

  “Ok..i accept...just don't.do.that.again.” Chung Gi said shaking his head.

 

  “Do what?” Chaeri asked her brother with a knowing smile.

 

  “Don't look so damn happy....there must be a reason why you guys are here...but first..let me introduce my members.” Chung Gi said before turning to s who seemed to have yet taken off their helmets.

 

  “Ok...” Chaeri said nodding to her brother.

 

  “Promise me none of you will freak out?” Chung Gi asked looking at everyone who just nodded confusingly.

 

  “Take off the damn helmets would you?” Chung Gi said glaring at the members and slowly they took them off and before anyone could say anything he rose his hand to silence them.

 

  “Let me introduce you...well...we have Myon...then we have Seo Myung Dae, Park Hyun Seok, Han Jihyun, Park Yoonhye, Cho Hyun Jae, and Kim Wonho.” Chung Gi said before moving aside quikly to stand beside his sister.

 

  “Why'd you move so fast?” Chaeri asked her brother.

 

  “Wait for it....” Chung Gi said before pointing.

 

 In about a second screams were heard from the members of GEMS as they jumped their respective brother in a death hug...minus Sooyun who just stood there and glared at Hyun Jae.

 

  “Sooyun..hug him..trust me...it will do you both some good.” Chung Gi simply said before Hyun Jae ran and clutched his sisters shirt before crying his eyes out.

 

  “Hyun Jae...” Sooyun mumbled before bending down to squeeze her baby brother.

 

  “Noona...I missed you so much...a-after you left..t-they...hurt me...so I ran away....” Hyun Jae said between tears and the only people watching were the Choi and Kyu sibling and Tao and Yesung...the rest were still hugging their older brothers. Miri and Sooyun were the only members with younger brothers the only difference was where there were only a few minutes between Miri and Myon, there was a five year difference between Sooyun and Hyun Jae.

 

 Chaeri had stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her groups umma and hugged her tightly from behind also managing to hug Hyun Jae who automatically froze at the contact.

 

  “Don't worry...i won't hurt you.” Chaeri said before the boy calmed down and released his sister to hug Chaeri.

 

  “Thank you for saving my sister.” Hyun Jae mumbled quietly before snuggling into Chaeri and falling asleep.

 

  ''He's still so young...” Chaeri said sadly as she stood with him in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder as he slept.

 

  “That's because he is. Before Sooyun left...she believed he was thirteen..he wasn't...he was only about eight or nine when she left.” Chung Gi looking at his younger sister as Sooyun stood up confused.

 

  “What do you mean? I watched him grow...there is no way he was so young when I left...” Sooyun said looking at the ground.

 

  “Right now he is thirteen...he had to grow fast...because of the environment he grew up in and after you left...he left almost right after. I found him on the road...he was nine when I found him.” Chung Gi said looking at the others who were now paying attention.

 

  “Ok...now that everyone is reunited...let's see what you came here for.” Chung Gi said sitting down as everyone also sat down, with Chaeri up directly in front of her brother.

 

  “That would be me...who would be telling you what's going on..since I am the cause of it.” Chaeri said looking at the others before starring at the ground.

 

  “What do you mean?” Chung Gi asked looking at his little sister.

 

  “About three years ago, I was in a relationship with a guy named Daesung. He posed as the leader of a mafia group called Big Bang and when I uncovered who he really was, he and the actual leader, G-Dragon, attacked me. Miri found me a few hours later...dying of blond loss from a dagger wound in my side. The dagger had something written on it before it disappeared, and I fell into a coma for three months. By the time I woke up the dagger wound had turned into a scar on my side. Just recently...the scar started to act up. Now before this, Miri had a theory that the dagger had some kind of curse written into it...i knew of the curse...if the inflictor is near or around the area that the person that was inflicted is in..then the scar will cause unbearable pain. Yesung found a way to stop the pains from happening by kissing the scar...sadly...yesterday during a welcome home party for Sooyun the scar started to hurt while I was swimming causing me to drown. Tao was able to get me out of the water where they were able to resurrect me and Yesung tried to make it stop...it didn't work. Not long after he took me to the shower, shut up Chung Gi, and helped me get rinsed off since I couldn't stand with out it causing pain. Tao and Miri...think that because it started to hurt so bad...it means that Big Bang is very close to the area we are at..which means they decided to do the all out search while we had our guard down. What we found strange is that they knew our guard was down which lead to the other theory that...we have a betrayer in our hideout. He goes by the name of Kris. He was the first person I met and is a member of EXO, the groups leader when Yesung is not around. He grew feelings for me according to Miri and Tao, but...it also seems that he is not willing with the betrayal...he has cuts and scars and when Tao asked the other members if he was sparring or practicing all of them said no...he also disappears for long periods of time and almost never comes near us. This is the reason Miri wanted to search for you guys. We don't know how many men Big Bang has standing behind them...right now we have a total of forty...forty-one if Kris decides to ignore the stupid bait they put him under and with you guys it goes up to either forty-eight or forty-nine.” Chaeri said before breathing as Yesung held her hand to keep her up.

 

  “What....” Chung Gi asked with venom seeping out of that one word.

 

  “Don't make me repeat that...” Chaeri begged her brother.

 

  “Show me the scar..now.” Chung Gi said before Chaeri nodded and stood with the help of Yesung, she was sitting for so long her legs fell asleep, and lifted her shirt and heard the gasps from the boys.

 

  “I'm gonna be killing some people...” Chung Gi said standing up.

 

  “Does that mean you'll help us?” Chaeri said looking at her brother who walked around his desk to pull her into a hug.

 

  “Don't blame yourself for this...it's all my fault for leaving you...we'll help. Bring you groups here. This place is big and we have over thirty rooms here to lend out. Unless there are some of you who also have boyfriends....and want to share.” Chung Gi said scratching the back of his head.

 

  “All of us have boyfriends..minus Sooyun but she's getting there.” Chaeri said laughing before dodging a shoe.

 

  “Alrighty then...we'll get the rooms set up...you guys...go tell the groups that they're moving temporarily.” Chung Gi said before letting everyone leave.

 

  “See you soon oppa.” Chaeri said smiling before laughing at Miri who was trying to push Myon off her.

 

  “Are you leaving?” a sleep voice asked and she turned to see Hyun Jae rubbing his eyes.

 

  “Don't worry we're coming back soon. Come on...show me your room and i'll tuck you in. Ok?” Chaeri asked Hyun Jae who nodded happily.

 

  “Ok...let's go.” Chaeri said before lifting him up and bringing Yesung with her.

 

  “I get the feeling he likes Chaeri more then he likes me.” Sooyun said sadly.

 

  “I think he's just thankful to her for saving you.” Chung Gi said before turning around.

 

  “May I ask how close Chaeri and Yesung are?” Chung Gi asked looking at Miri.

 

  “They've known each other for about..almost four months already. It was actually a mission giving to me to kill Tao that ended with us all together. He would put his life on the line just to keep her safe...it's quiet scary actually, but I know Tao would do the same for me if he had to. I'm just glad she finally seems happy.” Miri said smiling at the direction her leader went.

 

 ~With the three in Hyun Jae's bed room, 3rd person~

 

  “Can you sing me a song before you leave?” Hyun Jae asked looking up at Chaeri.

 

  “Uhh...sure...what do you want to hear?” Chaeri asked him.

 

  “Can you two sing an english duet?” he asked looking between Chaeri and Yesung.

 

  “I guess...uhh...Yesung what do you know how to sing?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung. She knew a lot of english songs so she just needed to see what Yesung knew.

 

  “Let's sing...'Need You Now'. I guess if you know the song...” Yesung said looking at her.

 

  “Ok..let me turn off the light first.” Chaeri said turning to shut off his lights before pulling Hyun Jae's blanket over him.

 

 Yesung pulled Chaeri close to him and wrapped his arms around her waist before she started singing.

 

~Yesung and Chaeri singing, Need You Now by Lady Antebellum, you can play the song for a better feel if you'd like :)~

 

Chaeri: Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore

 

Both:And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
 

Chaeri: For me it happens all the time

Both: It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Yesung: Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before

 

Both: And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
 

Yesung: For me it happens all the time

Both: It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Yesung: woah woaaah.

Both: Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all


Chaeri: It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now

Yesung: And I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

Both: And I don't know how I can do without

Both: I just need you now

Both: I just need you now (wait)

Chaeri: Ooo, baby, I need you now.

 

~END, 3rd person~

 

  “Look...he's sleeping...” Yesung said snuggling into Chaeri's shoulder.

 

  “Yeah....how come you never told me you could sing?” Chaeri asked looking at him and kissing his cheek.

 

  “You never asked...what about you how come yu never told me?” Yesung asked smiling.

 

  “Never asked.” she said jokingly.

 

  “You'd make a really great mother some day you know that?” Yesung said looking down at her.

 

  “I get told that a lot...i just don't know if it's ever going to happen.” Chaeri said looking at the ground sadly.

 

  “I can make sure it does, just not until all this is over.” Yesung said seriously kissing her lips softly.

 

  “Sure...if my brother doesn't castrate you first.” she said as he pulled away.

 

  “He approved of me..come on let's go..it's getting late.” Yesung said laughing before pulling her out of the room.

 

 ~Joining everyone, 3rd person~

 

  “The hell took so long?” Chung Gi asked looking at the two.

 

  “He asked us to sing for him.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Yesung can sing?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “Yeah...don't worry surprised me to.” Chaeri said laughing when she felt Yesung squeeze her hand.

 

  “Tao dances in the room sometimes...don't ask me why...but he's a good dancer and he's really flexible.” Miri said laughing when Tao looked at her shocked.

 

  “Not even gonna ask. Come on let's go guys...we need to let everyone know we are moving for a little bit...and get everything packed. Don't worry oppa...we'll be back tomorrow.” Chaeri said smiling before they all left.

 

…....................TADAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....song belongs to Lady Antebellum...i just used it because I don't know very many duet songs ^.^....anyways...next CH....moving in with the brothers...and the guys get jealous because they don't know at first XD....9 pages TT~TT