MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.38

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #38

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “I'll do it...he's mine after all...i'll help these two put them down...you guys go eat.” Luhan said smiling before heading to the nursery with Lay and Suho.

 

  “So....what's for dinner?” HyunJ asked completely oblivious.

 

~Now, Living Room, 3rd person~

 

  “Unnie, HanFeng is sooooo cute!!” Miri squeaked the next morning while everyone was in the living room.

 

  “I know...he looks like his father.” Jihan said as she held her son.

 

  “Still looks like a potato.” Luhan whispered to Eunhyuk.

 

  “Exactly, says the smart person who dyed his hair blonde.” Jihan said glaring at the boy across the room.

 

  “She heard me?” Luhan asked scared and slightly confused as he shrank into the couch to hide from his girlfriend.

 

  “Hey...has anyone seen Chaeri or Yesung?...They've been gone since early this morning.” Ryeowook said looking around for the two.

 

  “My brother-in-law..plans to become my brother-in-law.” Chung Gi said holding his niece.

 

  “EHHHH?!” Miri screeched causing Ming Ming to look at her funny.

 

  “He's proposing later in front of the house...her took her out to breakfast though first.” Myon said playing with his boyfriends niece.

 

  “Even you knew?” Miri asked glaring at her twin brother.

 

  “Uhh...yeah. He didn't tell any of the girls.” Myon said ignoring his sister.

 

  “Then why the hell do you know?” Miri asked out loud causing everyone to laugh.

 

  “I'm a man...” Myon said firmly before walking into the kitchen.

 

  “I'll leave that for Chung Gi to decide.” Miri said going back to her sun who looked about ready to laugh at his own mom.

 

 In the kitchen Chung Gi told everyone that Yesung was going to propose to his sister and then take her to a house he had gotten about ten minutes away from the family house and about five minutes from the local beach(of course Miri hated the fact that her best friend was going to be living separate from her but let it go soon after)...and that they all had to dress up nicely for when he proposed.

 

~With Chaeri and Yesung~

 

  “Why'd you take to breakfast so early?..Especially with out Yin Ae?” Chaeri asked looking at her red-headed boyfriend.

 

 Yesung had decided to keep his hair red since Chaeri seemed to like it so much..and because he thought he looked good with it.

 

  “You'll see when we get home.” Yesung said unconsciously patting the side of his pants as they continued to walk hand-in-hand to the family home.

 

  “Ok....” Chaeri said dragging out the 'k'.

 

 When they arrived in front of the house where everyone was standing outside in nice clothes, the girls in dresses, after much force on Hyun, and the boys in casual tux's...even the three babies were dressed for the occasion, it was about nine o'clock in the morning.

 

  “Chaeri....I want to ask you...will you be my wife?” Yesung asked kneeling on the ground with a ring in his hands.

 

  “What?” Chaeri asked confused for a second with tears in her eyes.

 

  “Chae Rin...will you do me he honor of being my wife?” Yesung asked again, this time standing up.

 

  “Ye..Yes....” Chaeri said before tears fell down her face.

 

 Everyone in the background cheered as Yesung slipped the ring onto her finger before lifting her up into his arms.

 

 Chung Gi, Myon, Miri, Tao, T.O.P, and JR all walked up to join their family members, as well as Chung Gi bringing over Yin Ae, whom Chaeri took as soon as Yesung put her down.

 

  “Come on Chaeri...there is somewhere I want you to see.” Yesung said taking the keys from Chung Gi's hand and then bringing Chaeri over to the car that already had a baby seat ready.

 

 Yesung drove for about ten minutes before stopping in front of a nice, simple white house.

 

  “Who's house is this?” Chaeri asked getting out of the car and going to unbuckle Yin Ae.

 

  “This is our new house. We'll be living here as soon as it's done being furnished. Everyone else will be moving as well and not very far from the family home.” Yesung said leading her to the door.

 

  “So it's just gonna be you, Yin Ae, and I?” Cheri asked bouncing Yin Ae on her hip as Yesung opened the door.

 

  “And HyunJ...since he already considers us his adopted parents and Sooyun won't be able to handle him since she's giving birth soon and Kyuhyun and Sungmin don't want a little boy in their house...for obvious reasons.” Yesung said laughing before pushing the door open and letting Chaeri go in first.

 

  “It's so big...and what do you mean done being furnished...it looks done to me.” Chaeri said looking at her boyfriend funny who just laughed and led her to the stairs.

 

  “Go see our son and daughters rooms. I'll show you ours after.” Yesung said the last part nibbling her ear before kissing his daughters head.

 

 When Chaeri walked into the first room it was obviously going to be HyunJ's.

 

  “You know HyunJ is sixteen now right?” Chaeri asked raising an eye brow at the race cars.

 

  “And?? He needs a childhood...He's going back to school to...I already had him enrolled...seeing as I knew the principle of the high school.” Yesung said leading Chaeri to the next room.

 

  “This is our daughters room.” Yesung said opening the door and letting her walk in.

 

  “It's so...perfect.” Chaeri said laughing a little.

 

  “Yes it is...give me her.” Yesung said reaching out for his daughter, which Chaeri handed her over.

 

 Yesung sat Yin Ae in the crib and she almost immediately fell asleep.

 

  “Let's go see our room now.” Yesung said whispering in her ear before grabbing her hand and leading her across from their daughters.

 

  “Ready?” Yesung asked before opening the door when she nodded.

 

 Yesung opened the door and pushed her in before going in behind her and closing the door and wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

  “It's so....huge...” Chaeri said looking around the red and white room.

 

  “I know...” Yesung said hugging her tighter before bringing her to the covered window.

 

 Yesung let her go to open the curtains and she gasped at the site.

 

 Right outside their window and to the right was the ocean and you could see it perfectly

 

  “It's so pretty....” Chaeri said moving closer to the window.

 

  “I knew you would like it.” Yesung said reclaiming his position behind her.

 

  “When are we gonna move in?” Chaeri asked turning to him.

 

  “Tomorrow....or over the weekend.” Yesung said leaning on her shoulder.

 

  “Sweet...-” Chaeri was cut off by Yesung's phone ringing.

 

  “Hello?” Yesung asked answer the phone while kissing Chaeri lightly on the nose to make she she didn't grab his phone and snap it in half.

 

  “What?...now?...that chinese girl...ok...we'll be there soon.” Yesung said quickly before closing the phone.

 

  “What's wrong with HyunAe unnie?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “She just went into labor ten minutes ago and she's going through contractions really fast. They need assistance....she almost killed someone with a fork...and said something about chinese dragon whopping....” Yesung said fast before going into Yin Ae's room to pick her up. She stirred then snuggled into her father making him smile before he met Chaeri in the hall.

 

  “Let's go...If she wants unleash her chinese dragon whopping...someone is label to die...” Chaeri said leaving the house with Yesung behind her, the door already locked.

 

~At the family home, 3rd person~

 

  “Is she ok?” Chaeri asked rushing through the house going to the infirmary where Chanyeol was silently waiting outside.

 

  “She's fine...she went into full labor about five minutes ago and the screaming stopped as soon as you got here.” Chanyeol said standing to hug the smaller woman.

 

  “I'm gonna go in and help.” Chaeri said walking into the infirmary.

 

  “She really doesn't give people a choice does she?” Chanyeol asked looking at Yesung who walked in with a still sleeping Yin Ae.

 

  “Nope...” Yesung said shaking his head.

 

  “She loved the house didn't she?” Chanyeol said nodding towards the closed door.

 

  “Yep...both of them did.” Yesung said smiling at his daughter.

 

  “You're a good example of what a father should be..i just hope I can be the same way for my son.” Chanyeol said looking at the door again.

 

  “You'll do fine...just don't teach him how to be a derp and you'll be fine.” Yesung said patting Chanyeol with his free arm.

 

  “Derp?...Never mind....i think I heard a baby scream.” Chanyeol said walking to the door and waiting.

 

~Inside, 3rd person~

 

  “Congratulations HyunAe unnie....he's so cute and small...” Chaeri said handing her older sister her son.

 

  “Taehyun...he is small.” HyunAe said smiling tired.

 

  “Chaeri...go call Chanyeol in...HyunAe really needs to rest...” Lay said looking at the tired chinese girl before running a hand over her forehead to make her sleep faster.

 

  “Suho...take Taehyun before she falls asleep.” Lay said holding his hand to HyunAe's head as she slowly fell asleep.

 

  “How is she?” Chanyeol asked right as soon as HyunAe fell asleep.

 

  “She needs a lot of rest...it took a lot of energy out of her.” Lay said lifting his hand.

 

  “Where is my son?” Chanyeol asked before his eyes landed onto Suho who was heading towards him.

 

  “She said Taehyun...is that the name you two chose?” Suho asked handing the baby boy to Chanyeol.

 

  “Yeah...will she be ok?” Chanyeol asked looking at his girlfriend and then back to his son.

 

  “After some rest she'll be fine Chanyeol.” Chaeri said coming up behind him and resting and arm on his shoulder.

 

  “Thanks...can you guys take Taehyun and introduce him to everyone?....I want to stay in here and watch over Melody...” Chanyeol said looking at his son and then at Chaeri with sad eyes.

 

  “She'll be just fine Chanyeol...but yes...we can introduce him.” Chaeri said squeezing his arm one more time before reaching to take the baby.

 

  “Thanks...” Chanyeol said handing Chaeri his son and sitting next to HyunAe and held her hand before resting his head on her arm.

 

  “Let's give them some time alone.” Lay said pushing everyone out of the room.

 

  “He's just sad that it took so much energy and caused her so much pain and he knows he's the reason why...he's always been that way.” Suho said rubbing Chaeri's back, who had a frown on her face.

 

  “I know...but I know HyunAe is really happy...” Chaeri said smiling when they reached the living room.

 

  “Where's Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked looking for his best friend.

 

  “He's staying with HyunAe in the infirmary while she rests.” Lay said looking at the shorter boy.

 

  “Is HyunAe unnie ok?” Hana asked worried.

 

  “She's fine everyone...” Chaeri said shifting her arms.

 

  “When do we meet the baby if neither of them are here yet.

 

 Chaeri responded by smile at the baby boy in her arms.

 

  “Everyone welcome Park Taehyun, born on September 26, 2013, 6 pounds, and although premature by a month, is perfectly healthy.” Suho said smiling since he was the one holding the clip board this time.

 

  “He's so small....” Suye said looking at the baby.

 

  “Exactly what me and HyunAe said.” Chaeri said giggling as everyone looked at the baby, even Yin Ae was staring at the baby with interest making Yesung get closer so she could see.

 

 Yin Ae poked Taehyun's cheek causing him to open his eyes.

 

  “He definitely has HyunAe's eyes.” Chaeri said smiling at the little boy, who gurgled and started chewing on his fist making Yin Ae squeal at him and everyone laughed.

 

  “Let's have lunch shall we?” Kyungsoo asked dragging his cooing girlfriend into the kitchen.

 

  “So...we wait?” Chaeri said moving to sit on the couch.

 

  “Yep...” Yesung said sitting next to her and Miri right next to Yesung, pretty much glaring him down.

 

…........two chapters left?...you guys excited?...kekeke.....yes....HyunAe's baby was born early...only because her body couldn't take the baby's wight anymore....look on the bottom for the links to the house of Chaeri and Yesung....:)

 

 

Living Room: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Kitchen: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Bathroom: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Chaeri and Yesung's Room: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Yin Ae's Room: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

HyunJ's Room: Image and video hosting by TinyPic