MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.3

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter#3

 

 

~3rd person POV~

 

 After the kiss and Tao ran,Miri followed him expecting him to lead her right to his hideout. She kept following her and eventually did end up outside of the mafia hideout.

 

 Her plan was to find out where it was and then leave,but she hadn't planned on getting caught by one of his other members.

 

 Miri started to try and shake him off and came face to face with a tall male with cute blonde curly hair.

 

  “Who are you and why are you following Tao?” the man asked in a surprisingly soft voice.

 

  “My name is Miri,we had a fight in an ally way and he split so I wanted to see where he was going.” She said before shaking the guys hands off her.

 

  “You,you're the member of a mafia aren't you?” he asked as he stood back to look at her.

 

  “Yes....now can you tell me who you are since you pretty much know a little about me now?” she said looking straight at the man in front of her.

 

  “I am Chanyeol,the happy virus of EXO.” he said smiling.

 

  “Chanyeol...ok...what the hell is an EXO?” she said looking lost.

 

  “How about we go inside first,it's getting pretty cold out here.” Chanyeol said noticing Miri had started to shake.

 

  “That...sounds like a good idea. Thanks.” Miri said as she followed Chanyeol inside and immediately started to cool down.

 

 Chanyeol left for a second while Miri was looking at the hideout in shock.

 

 'It looks just like a regular house.' she thought before something was draped over her shoulders.

 

  “It's a blanket. We have an air-con in here so I figured you would need something to keep you warm.” Chanyeol said before smiling.

 

  “Thank you..again. You're really kind...are you sure you're a mafia member?” Miri asked seriously before pulling the blanket tighter to her.

 

  “I'm pretty sure.” he said laughing.

 

  “Oh yeah...back to the EXO question.” He mumbled.

 

  “I almost forgot about that.” Miri said before pulling more on the blanket.

 

  “EXO is a mafia created to kill off useless people as well as people who try to harm others for no particular reason.” he said as he told her what the mafia was about.

 

  “That sounds freakishly familiar to me....oh yeah....that is GEMS' reason for becoming a mafia as well.” she said realizing that the mafia group she had just met shared similar goals to that of GEMS.

 

  “And GEMS would be the mafia you are in...i assume?” a very deep voice said from behind her.

 

~Meanwhile at GEMS' base,Chaeri POV~

 

  “I'm gonna go crazy....” I mumbled rubbing my temples.

 

  “Unnie...i'm sure she'll be back soon.” Hana said while rubbing my back.

 

  “It's already been seven hours since she left and I still have no word from her.” I said quietly.

 

 One reason why I hate sending Miri out...it always puts me on edge and all the members know it's when i'm at my weakest.

 

  “I'm sure she's fine,just stay calm until she gets back.” HyunAe said as she sat down on the chair in front of me as she passed Hana and I some ice cream to calm our nerves.

 

  “Thanks unnie.” I mumbled to HyunAe before eating my ice cream.

 

~Back with Miri,3rd person POV~

 

  “Yes it would be. Who are you...?” Miri asked looking at the new comer,who was freakishly tall and also blonde.

 

 'The hell is with all these blondes man...is Tao the only one with different hair? Chaeri would love this place...her love of blonde men.' Miri thought laughing at her luck...

 

  “I am Kris,the leader of EXO. I take it you are not the leader,but why were you sent on a mission to kill our panda?” he asked as he looked at Miri who starred back in shock.

 

 'Wow...not even five minutes into the dang thing and I already meet the leader...SWEET!' Miri thought before answering him.

 

  “It was an order from my leader. She chose me because I am the marshal arts,weapons,and hand and hand combat fighter. I guess she saw it fit that I would be the one to take him out.” she said standing straighter even though it didn't make her feel any taller by the two blonde guys in the room with her.

 

 'Hmm...she?....this just got interesting.' Kris thought before looking at Miri once more.

 

  “That doesn't answer my question really.” he said looking at me funny.


 

  “Oh...the reason...unnie didn't really give me one...she just told me his code name was panda...it's my favorite animal.” she mumbled sheepishly as she rubbed the side of her head as Kris and Chanyeol began laughing.

 

 'It's not funny you freakishly tall humans...' Miri yelled in her head and stopped when she heard a cute voice.


 

  “Wait...you said 'she',does that mean your mafia leader...is a girl?” a cute boy with chubby cheeks asked as he came out from behind Kris,with another guy trailing behind him,who I noticed was Tao.

 

  “Yes. Chaeri unnie is the leader. She has been for about three years,when she created our group.” she Miri said before looking at the shocked faces of the four men in the room.

 

 'Even more interesting....the group was created by one person alone.' Kris thought as his oldest member made his appearance.

 

  “Hi....my name is Xiumin,but you can call me Baozi.” the cute boy with chubby cheeks said making Miri run up to him and squeeze his cheeks.

 

  “OMO!!!! YOU'RE SOOO CUTE!!!!.” Miri squealed as the other members in the room laughed at his misfortune.

 

  “Let's go to the living room...i would like to hear more about this leader of yours.” Kris said as he guided Miri through the hide out with Tao burning holes into the back of her head.

 

 Said girl turned around and showed tongue to Tao who just continued to glare.

 

…........WHOOOO CHAPTER #3....Tao really seems to hate Miri at the moment.....kekeke.