MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.22

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #22

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

 Soon everyone found a place they wanted to go.

 

 Hana and Kyungsoo went for a picnic in the park, Suye, Sehun, Jiwoo and Donghae went to the amusement park, Jihan and Luhan went to a cafe for bubble tea, HyunAe and Chanyeol went to the beach to take a walk, and Sooyun and Kai went to take a walk at a park in Central Seoul....while the rest randomly dispersed either in groups or alone.

 

~Now, 3rd person, with the giant family~

 

  “So what exactly are we gonna do?” Yesung asked looking around the mall.

 

  “Shopping?” Miri said with a sarcastic tone.

 

  “Obviously...wait shouldn't we meet up with the others somewhere later on?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung.

 

  “Yeah...here...let's all go meet in the park near our hideout and watch the sunset...text your group Chaeri, Tao text EXO, and Chung Gi text DM. I'll handle Super Junior.” Yesung said taking out his phone before sending the message to everyone as well as the other four doing the same thing.

 

  “Ok...now what?” Tao asked looking at the two girls who got mischievous glints in their eyes before the two started to walk.

 

  “Hey where you guys going?” Hyun Jae asked as he, Yesung, Chung Gi, Myon and Tao followed the two girls who ignored them and started their own conversation.

 

  “Soo...do you remember all of the sized of the group members?” Miri asked with a giant smirk on her face.

 

  “Yes and you?” Chaeri answered with an equally evil smile.

 

  “Very much so. You ready?” Miri said giggling silently.

 

  “I don't like the sounds of this...those two are dangerous when they get like that...” Myon said moving closer to Chung Gi.

 

  “Let's go then my awesome sister-in-law.” Chaeri said happily before grabbing Miri's hand and they motioned for the boys to follow them.

 

  “Onwards...” Miri said grinning like the cheshire cat....and thus...the shopping spree begins...let's go check on the others in the mean time shall we?....

 

~ With Suye, Sehun, Jiwoo and Donghae at the amusement park, 3rd person~

 

  “Soo...what do you guys wanna ride first?” Suye asked everyone as they looked around.

 

  “I think I know...” Sehun said smirking at Donghae who caught on and smirked as well.

 

  “No...we are not going on the damn roller coaster.” Jiwoo said flatly leaving no room for argument.

 

  “Can we go later then?” Donghae asked using aegyo on her.

 

  “Gahhh...don't do that....only Hana is aloud to do that...fine...later...let's go on the ferris wheel-” Jiwoo was saying but got cut off when four different ring tones went off.

 

  “I got a text from Chaeri/Yesung/Tao.” they all said at the same time causing them to laugh.

 

  “They want us all to meet at the park near the hideout so that we can watch the sun set later.” Suye said reading the text out loud while the others nodded saying they got the same text.

 

  “Ok...until then...we shall have fun.” Sehun said smirking again as he grabbed Suye's hand and started pulling her towards the ferris wheel.

 

  “Let's go shall we?” Donghae asked holding out his hand for Jiwoo to take.

 

  “Let's go.” Jiwoo said smiling as she took his hand and they followed after the two younger members.

 

~ With Hana and Kyungsoo, 3rd person~

 

  “Wahhh!!! Oppa did you make all this?” Hana asked in surprise as D.O took out all the food and set it up.

 

  “Of course I did. Only for you.” Kyungsoo said happily.

 

  “Awe I feel so loved.” Hana said giggling at the way her and D.O were acting with each other. He was so different when he wasn't around the other members so it made her feel special...like she was the only one who could make him smile and laugh like he was doing.

 

  “You are and by me.” Kyungsoo said leaning over and lightly kissing her cheek.

 

  “You're so cheesy you know that, but I love you too.” she said happily kissing his cheek back.

 

  “I know bu-...” he was cut off by both of their cells going off.

 

  “I got a text from Chaeri/Tao.” they said at the same time making them smile at each other.

 

  “They want us all to meet at the park near the hideout so that we can watch the sun set later.” Hana said reading the text out loud while Kyungsoo read his in silence and nodded when she was done.

 

  “Got the same text from Tao. Thankfully we don't have to go anywhere.” Kyungsoo said happily before sitting on the picnic blanket and pulling Hana into his lap.

 

  “Let's go eat before the others get here and devour our food.” Kyungsoo said picking up a strawberry and putting it in front of Hana's mouth and pulled it away and silently ate it when she tried to take a bite...only she followed the strawberry which made her kiss him full on the lips.

 

  “You taste like strawberries.” she said giggling at the blush that was going across his face.

 

  “So do you. Can I have another taste? I think i'm addicted.” Kyungsoo said smiling when he kissed her softly again on the lips.

 

  “Well then...we must be partners in crime because I think I am too.” Hana said pulling away from him before picking up a cherry.

 

  “Can you tie the steam into a knot with your tongue?” Hana asked pulling the steam out of the cherry before handing the steam to him.

 

  “Not sure...never actually tried.” Kyungsoo said putting the steam in his mouth and squeaking in victory when he pulled it out a few seconds later tied into a perfect knot.

 

  “Wow...that's faster then Chaeri...” Hana said in awe.

 

  “Well then I am officially her master.” Kyungsoo said giggling.

 

  “Yesung might have a problem with that.” Hana said laughing at her boyfriends antiques.

 

  “Oh well..what he doesn't know won't hurt him.” Kyungsoo said taking another strawberry and putting half in his mouth before moving it around for Hana to get the message.

 

  “I get it calm down...” Hana said giggling before putting the other half in before bitting it...while those two gt more lovey dovey...let's go check our beach walkers shall we?

 

~With Chanyeol and HyunAe on the beach, 3rd person~

 

  “So when was the last time you came to the beach?” HyunAe asked Chanyeol as they walked hand-in-hand near the water but not in it.

 

  “I think a few years ago...We are always busy with things so we never really had time to do things on our own.” Chanyeol replied playing with her fingers.

 

  “Oh...Chaeri used to always bring us to the beach...since we are all still so young she wanted us to have what freedom we could and the beach would be the one place we always came to clear our heads.” she said looking at him with a sad smile.

 

  “Don't worry...after all this stuff is over i'm sure we can all come to the beach together and just forget our-...” he stopped talking as they both received a text.

 

  “They want us all to meet at the park near the hideout so that we can watch the sun set later.” Chanyeol said reading the text out loud.

 

  “Yeah....want to chill near the river bank over there?” HyunAe asked pointing ahead of them making Chanyeol look.

 

  “Sure why not...I wonder what the others are doing...” Chanyeol mumbled grabbing a hold of HyunAe's hand again.

 

  “So what made you become a part of a mafia?” HyunAe whispered as they sat down and put their feet in the water.

 

  “My parents were killed by a bunch of assassins leaving me as an orphan...i was put into an orphanage but soon ran away because I was teased...I was thirteen at the time...not long after Yesung found me and took me in and trained me to fight. He told me I was one of his easiest he's trained so I didn't have the urge to pay him back right away...also..is there anything that I can call you by?...like a nickname?” Chanyeol asked looking at her.

 

  “Wow....it must have been hard on you to loose your parents at a young age...and yeah...everyone calls me Melody so i'm ok with you calling me that if you want.” she said with a smile.

 

~With Jihan and Luhan, 3rd person~

 

  “So...what it's like being in an all girl group?” Luhan asked as he and Jihan sat in the far corner of the cafe.

 

  “Most likely the same as being in an all boy group I guess...it's not very interesting.” she said sipping on her bubble tea.

 

  “So Jihan-sshi why do you think he's doing it?” Luhan asked her suddenly.



  “Hmm i'm pretty sure its because of Kitty an Yesung, but he's been with your mafia for a long time right?...He wouldn't just betray you guys over a girl...” she said thinking.



  “Thats true, but I don't think kris would do something like this on his own free...well I mean he's the one that brought me to Yesung..” Luhan said thoughtfully before sipping on the bubble tea.
 


  “Wehh? Really oppa?” Jihan asked confused.
 


  “Neh. It was Kris that found me in China after being beaten up by some thugs. I almost died in that alley if it wasn't for him.” he said shuddering at the memory.
 


  “Ehh! Oppa you never told me about this..” she mumbled sadly over the straw of her bubble tea.
 


  “It's not something I like to remember. Miahne JiHan, but maybe I can tell you know if you don't mind?” he asked her looking up at her before starring back at his bubble tea.
 


  “Not at all oppa...” she said sitting up straight in her chair.
 


  “Okay, well you see when I was much younger I wasn't the strongest of the bunch. I was much more of a brainiac. I could think many different strategies in order to win games or solve my rubix cube. I wasn't really liked amongst the other boys in my school, as girls did like me even though I wasn't the jock or the popular guy. The boy's felt I was a threat none the less and one day I thought they had decided to give me a chance. They invited me to play soccer with them and I was really excited because I loved soccer and I hoped I could make friends, but things turned bad when the ball ended up going into the alley next to the field. I had volunteered to get it and as I grabbed the ball I was punched in the back of my head. I fell to the ground and then more hits came, kicks to the stomach, the face, the back, everywhere...I was hurting all over and when I looked up to see who was attacking me, I noticed it was the same boys that invited me to play with them. I begged them to stop, I asked them why they where doing this and they just laughed and said 'a kid like you shouldn't be around'. It hurt and I curled into a ball and let them continue to hit me. I didn't have any other choice and I could feel myself loosing blood and when I thought I was done for, the hitting just stopped. I heard the guys yelling and just stayed where I was until a hand shook my shoulder. I peaked up scared of what might happen until I saw an unfamiliar face looking at me...'are you alright' he asked as he helped me up to my feet. I groaned in pain as i felt pain all over. 'Can you tell me your name?' he asked me again carefully. 'L-Lu...Luhan' was all I said before I out and the next thing I knew I was in a room patched up and resting. The guy that saved me was sitting by my side. When I asked him his name he told me it was Kris. I thanked him and ever since then I trusted Kris with everything. That's why I think he's not doing this on his own will...” Luhan said with silent tears rolling down his face.

 

  “Don't cry...I should probably thank Kris to...after this is all over.” Jihan said quietly.

 

  “Why should you thank him?” he asked looking up at her.

 

  “Because if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be alive and I never would have met you.” she answered with a small smile...while those two get cheesy...how about we check the last 'couple'...shall we?

 

 

~ With Kai and Sooyun at the park, 3rd person~

 

  “What did you want to be when you grew up?” Kai asked out of no where while they walked side-by-side through the park.

 

  “I wanted to be a writer.” she said turning to look at the sky.

 

  “That's good...it's a high paying job here in Korea so it makes sense to want to be one.” he said numbly.

 

  “What about you?” Sooyun asked looking up at Kai.

 

  “Huh?” he asked looking at her confused.

 

  “What did you want to be?” she repeated his question.

 

  “Oh...I...wanted to be..a dancer when I grew up.” he mumbled looking at the floor.

 

  “That's really cool...” she said stepping closer to him causing their hands to brush, but neither one of them moved away.

 

  “Really?...when I first told someone I wanted to be a dancer he almost died laughing...so I gave up on my dream and soon became a part of this not long after my mother past away.” he said putting his hand down to let it brush Sooyun's again before shyly taking her hand in his and intertwining their fingers.

 

  “I'm sorry about your mother....show me how you dance when we get home?” she asked him hopefully with a blush on her face because of their hands.

 

  “Sure...as long as I can show you in our room...not so comfortable dancing in front of thirty-nine other people.” he said happy that she didn't pull her hand away.

 

  “Deal....promise me?” she asked turning to him as they reached the middle of the park where a big statue was and pulled her hand from his before sticking out her pinky.

 

 They stopped their conversation for a second because both their phones rang.

 

  “They want us all to meet at the park near the hideout so that we can watch the sun set later.” Sooyun mumbled reading the text out loud while Kai just glared at it because it killed his moment.

 

  “Promise.” he said locking their pinkies together and touching their thumbs together as well, ignoring the text.

 

  “Yay...” she said giggling and tried to take her hand out of his grasp but he wouldn't let go.

 

  “Oppa wha-” she was cut off when he softly placed his lips on hers and pulled her closer to him before releasing her hand and wrapping his arms around her waist. Slowly she replied to the kiss slowly wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer before they split apart for air.

 

  “Oppa....why?” she asked him looking at him confused with a blush spreading across her cheeks.

 

  “Because I like you Sooyun...a lot. I wanted to know...if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend.” he said with a blush spreading across his cheeks as well.

 

 Sooyun slowly started to nod before jumping into Kai's arms squealing.

 

  “Yes...I would love to be your girlfriend.” she said before releasing him and grabbing his hand again and intertwining their fingers loving the way it felt.

 

  “Well then...if that's the case...” he said slowly leaning towards her and kissed he again...only this time harder. It turned into a hot make out session before they both pulled away and smiled before continuing their walk hand-in-hand.

 

~ On the other side of Seoul, 3rd person~

 

 A tall blonde man walked into an abandoned ware house and looked around trying to find something.

 

  “So you've returned?” a dark voice asked from in front of him.

 

  “As always.” the blonde man answered looking ahead of him.

 

  “Good...what is with the blonde hair?” the dark voice asked again.

 

  “Why are you so interested?” the man asked with a cooky tone.

 

  “Watch the way you speak to me Wu Fan or that girls life will end.” the man said before Kris felt something kick him, sending him to the other end of the place before the lights flickered on.

 

  “Cut to the chase G-Dragon. Why do you want me here?” Kris said standing up whipping blonde from the side of his lip.

 

  “You know damn well why we need you here.” a voice said next to G-Dragon.

 

  “Calm down Daesung. We must be patient...for all we know he could have the army right outside.” G-Dragon said looking at Daesung quickly before turning his sharp gaze back to Kris.

 

  “No one followed me...they're all busy prancing around like the happiest people in the world.” Kris spat looking at the people in front of him.

 

  “Who are the new people?” he asked looking at everyone in the room.

 

  “New recruits. Here we have 2NE1. The only female girl mafia that I will allow to walk freely in Seoul. Here we have CL, my woman and a very good looking on at that. Next we have Minzy, Daesung's play toy, after we have Dara, Taeyang's...girlfriend, and finally we have Bom, T.O.P's....money maker.” G-Dragon said as the girls rolled their eyes, clearly not happy about being there.

 

  “Uhuh...first you have to get through Chae Rin and her eight member, all girl, mafia group.” Kris said smugly.

 

  “Don't back them up in my presence or I will make sure you watch that girl die right in front of you.” G-Dragon said loosing his temper.

 

  “What ever. Just do what you came here for and leave. I can't deal with all your guys'-.....” Kris was cut off when his phone beeped.

 

  “Don't answer it.” Daesung said with his jaw clenched.

 

  “Chill...it's not a call...just a text from one of my members....instructions on where our whole group is meeting tonight during sun set.” he said waving his phone around.

 

  “Well then...looks like we can finally make our grand entrance.” G-Dragon said smirking as he stood up.

 

  “Where to Wu?” Daesung asked with a killer smile on.

 

  “The park near the mall. At 5:30pm.” Kris said clenching his teeth.

 

  “Good boy...now leave.” G-Dragon said darkly before Kris turned and left.

 

~ Five-thirty in the evening, 3rd person~

 

  “HI GUYS!!!” Miri yelled waving her hands in the air.

 

  “Hi psycho panda lover.” Sooyun said smiling from her place on Kai's lap.

 

  “Holy ..wait did....he finally ask you out?” Chaeri asked looking at the two.

 

 After receiving a nod Chaeri ran at them full power and hugged them and squealed like a mad woman.

 

  “Still the same Choi Chae Rin from all those years ago aren't you?” a voice said from behind the group causing them to turn before Chaeri fell to the ground screaming.

 

  “Daesung....” Miri said quietly clutching onto Tao's arm with wide eyes.

 

 Yesung had ran at Chaeri before she hit the ground and was holding her close to him glaring daggers into Daesung's head.

 

  “Keep glaring. It doesn't get much done...trust me and Chaeri can tell you all about it. She suffers because of her mistake.” Daesung said laughing darkly at the position of his ex-girlfriend before grabbing Minzy close to him.

 

 Chaeri had passed out from the pain in her side so Yesung gave her to Suye and Kyungsoo. He gave her to those two since they didn't have any weapons on them which means they had to sit this fight out.

 

  “Well then...let the games begin.” Yesung said grabbing the closest thing near him and ripped it out of the ground before turning towards Daesung.

 

  “Yesung..you just pulled a damn pole out of the ground...” Tao mumbled shaking his head before getting into stance, he was fighting against Seungri, the youngest member of the group.

 

  “Your point?” Sungmin said grabbing his gloves and slipping them on before going after T.O.P.

 

  “This is going to get interesting.” Taeyang said getting into stance, he was up against Sooyun.

 

  “Young.....Bae.....?” Sooyun asked standing up straight.

 

  “Mochi...?” Taeyang said before dropping to the ground confused.

 

 Sooyun ran the other way and started to fight G-Dragon instead, seeing as her leader was out cold and the other members were taking care of her.

 

  “End this quickly Yesung. My b...you know what give me that ing pole and go help my sister..NOW!” Chung Gi yelled grabbing the pole out of Yesung's hands before turning to Daesung.

 

  “Your is mine.” Chung Gi said glaring at the guy before lunging.

 

…......................CHAPTER 22 DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Don't mind the gay fight scene..it's my first one...hope you all like it ^.^....freaking 4:00am...and I just wrote 8 pages....have fun guys....