MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.6

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #6

 

 

~3rd person~

 

 Before the girls knew it they were all waking up and getting ready to go shopping...something that was Miri and HyunAe's idea.

 

 They went to a mall and thankfully no one recognized them so they made it through shopping ok. Even though they were in a mafia they were really colorful girls. HyunAe and Chaeri loved the color pink,Jihan and Suye shared their love for blue,Miri loved the color purple,Jiwoo was green,Sooyun loved the color red...it was pretty much her life, and Hana loved yellow,seeing as her name meant flower in japanese.

 

  “Aish...i haven't gone shopping in so long...it feels weird.” Jihan said as she pulled around all the bags she had gotten.

 

  “I know. The last time me and Miri went shopping was in middle school.” Chaeri said before lifting up her very many bags.

 

  “Hmmm...it's only noon...do you guys wanna put the stuff in our rental car then have something to eat?” HyunAe asked as we walked through the mall.

 

 We had changed our clothes in one of the bathrooms because seven girls walking around in all black in a mall would surly cause some problems...and awkward stares.

 

  “Sure...” Miri said as we headed out to the purple car parked outside...car was Miri's idea...

 

  “It would be cool if Sooyun was here...she would love this...” Hana said as we shoved our bags in the trunk.

 

  “Yeah...she'll be home soon though.” HyunAe said patting our maknae on the back for comfort.

 

  “Yeah...not lets go eat...i'm starving.” Chaeri said before rubbing her flat stomach to show that she wanted food.

 

  “Yah...where did all your iness go?” Miri asked as she patted my stomach trying to find the long gone fats.

 

  “iness?” Suye asked as we reached the food court.

 

  “When we were younger I used to call her fats her iness because they weren't very noticeable but they were there enough not to make her look sick.” Miri explained before we all ordered and ate our food.

 

~An hour later,GEMS hideout~

 

  “Ok...it is....four o'clock...everyone get ready as fast as you can.” Chaeri said before running into her room with Miri while everyone stood there shaking their heads.

 

  “How is such a cheery person our leader?” HyunAe asked before walking into the room with Jihan following behind nodding in agreement.

 

  “YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!” Chaeri yelled from inside her bathroom.

 

  “SURE WE DO...” everyone yelled back.

 

 By the time everyone was done getting ready it was six o'clock,but they still stood in front of the mirror for a while starring at themselves in disbelief.

 

 Chaeri was wearing a strapless light pink shirt w/ dark pink hearts on it,nice regular jean shorts,and nice knee high black boots. Miri was wearing a purple tank top with a panda on the front,black jean shorts,and purple and black high top sneakers with a sparkly red star on the side. Hana wore a simple sun dress that went to her knees and yellow slippers. Jihan wore a dark blue spaghetti strap t-shirt w/ a black blazer over it,,dark skinny jeans,and dark blue high tops with black flames on it. Suye wore a light blue strapless shirt w/ a white blazer over it,white skinny jeans ripped at the knees,and black high tops with diamonds on the side. Jiwoo wore a simple dark green dress that went to her knees and green high heels...being the y nerd she is. HyunAe wore a dark pink shirt with black butterflies surrounding it,white shorts,and dark pink sandals.

 

  “We look....awesome....” Miri said as we looked at a mirror in the hide out.

 

  “Umm....yeah....wow...” HyunAe said as we starred at each other for a minute before the alarm on Chaeri's watch went off causing everyone to freak out.

 

  “Shizzzz......go we are gonna be late.” Chaeri said rushing everyone out of the hide out before securing it.

 

 

~EXO HIDEOUT,still 3rd person~

 

 

  “Do you really think they'll come back Kris?” Tao asked as he sat next to his favorite member in the group.

 

  “I'm sure...why? Want to see the little panda loving girl that kicked your ?” Kris asked smirking as his youngest chinese member turned a little pink.

 

  “Shut it Kris....” he mumbled before curling into a ball.

 

  “I wonder if they are coming...I wanna meet the leader....she's a girl..i've never heard of a female mafia leader.” Xiumin said as he munched on chips.

 

  “Ok...if they do come just make sure you ain't drinking again...i don't want your drink all over the floor again.” Suho said standing up when he heard the door being knocked on.

“Shut up...” Baozi said before standing with everyone to wait for the girls to come in.

 

  “Well...time to meet them.” Kris said standing as the rest of the members gathered into the living room of the hide out.

 

 Kris opened the door and was met with a blonde girl who only went to about his shoulders.

 

  “Hi Kris oppa.” Miri said before popping out from behind the blonde girl.

 

 

…........hehehehe trololololol...again...don't injure me XD...next chapter....the meeting...