MAFIAxIDOLS! Teaser #3

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Teaser #3

 

~Chaeri POV~

 

 After Miri left the hide out I decided to clean a little bit until she returned...it has been at least four hours since she left and it was currently going on twelve o'clock,midnight,the longest it had ever taken her to complete an assignment.

 

 A few minutes before she came through the door I was already pacing back and forth wondering where the hell she was.

 


  “Unnie i'm back.” she said as she entered the door holding a piece of paper in her hands.

 

  “Thank god...are you ok? Was the mission a success? Was anyone around him?” I asked her really fast making her laugh at me.

 

  “I'm fine...as for the other two questions...i'll answer that after...you read this note. It's a note from the leader of EXO,the mafia Hwang Zitao is under. Before you start lipping out at least read the letter.” she said before I started at her and grabbed the letter.

 

  Dear,The Female Leader of GEMS,

 

      I am Wu Yifan but you may call me Kris,the leader of EXO. It has come to my attention that Miri is a very good assassin and we would be happy if we could meet the rest of you in person. I have heard there are eight of you total. I also wish to discuss our similar goals. Miri has told me you have almost the exact same goals as us and we would like to form and alliance of some sorts with you. In EXO there are twelve of us,but please don't feel intimidated by some of our members. We have four chinese members who are very tall,and yes I am one of them. If you agree please meet us at our hide out tomorrow night around eight o'clock,Miri will be able to show you the way.

 

Sincerely,

Wu Yifan a.k.a Kris :)

 

 

 After reading the paper I looked at Miri then looked at the paper and repeated the process a couple of times before pulling her into our room.

 

  “What did you do psycho panda child?” I asked looking at her while we took a seat on our bed.

 

  “Well after me and Tao fought for nearly thirty minutes my ankle twisted and my legs gave out....I tripped him also before I hit the ground..but he fell forward...and we...anyway...he tried to run away so I followed him to his hangout...and there I met Kris,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Xiumin,...Tao won't talk to me...but yeah...i met all the members and Kris asked why I went after Tao....i ended up telling him about the goals of our group..and he told me they were very similar to their own...they also know you are a female and I think Baozi...i mean...Xiumin chocked on his water when he heard it...it was funny.” she said telling me a very long story.

 

  “Ok....i wish you would have simplified that...but ok...I think this is the smartest thing you have ever done...good job panda.” I said patting her on the head smiling when she started bouncing on the bed.

 

  “So....does that mean you'll meet them?” she asked me excited.

 

  “Yes...,but be calm I know you just wanna go back to see your panda man.” I said laughing when she stopped bouncing and started blushing like a mad woman.

 

 

  “s.s.s.ssss....Damn you Chaeri.......” she said before getting up and walking to the bathroom...most likely to take a shower...i was right because two seconds later I heard water coming from the shower.

 

 I left the room for a second to make an announcement throughout the intercom because I knew everyone wasn't asleep...they were like me and couldn't sleep when someone was out on a mission.

 

  “Everyone,Miri is back and in good condition. Please be ready tomorrow night by eight o'clock in your best clothes. We are going to meet soon-to-be allies.” with that I went back into our room seeing Miri curled on the bed.

 

  “Did you announce it over the intercom?” she asked looking at me funny.

 

  “Yes...why?” I asked looking at her as she shifted so I could climb on the bed.

 

  “We are in pairs with the sleeping arrangement...it wouldn't kill you to walk to three bedrooms to tell them what's going on.” she said as she snuggled into my side.

 

  “Yeah yeah...i'm lazy..now let's sleep we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow...we most likely have to go shopping...all I own is the color black..” I said before laughing at the sleeping child next to me.

 

 Me and Miri have been best friends for so long. Even before we got into the whole mafia thing we were always together. We both had hard lives being as we were different from other people,but we got over it and became inseparable. Me and Miri share a room,Jihan and HyunAe share a room,Sooyun and Hana share a room,and Jiwoo and Suye share the last room. It's been that way for the past few years and we loved it...no arguments or drama happened between any of us because we were just that close.

 

~3rd person POV~

 

 Before the girls knew it they were all waking up and getting ready to go shopping...something that was Miri and HyunAe's idea.

 

 They went to a mall and thankfully no one recognized them so they made it through shopping ok. Even though they were in a mafia they were really colorful girls. HyunAe and Chaeri loved the color pink,Jihan and Suye shared their love for blue,Miri loved the color purple,Jiwoo was green,Sooyun loved the color red...it was pretty much her life, and Hana loved yellow,seeing as her name meant flower in japanese.

 

 By the time they got home from the mall it was already six o'clock so they all got ready really fast.

 

 Chaeri was wearing a strapless light pink shirt w/ dark pink hearts on it,nice regular jean shorts,and nice knee high black boots. Miri was wearing a purple tank top with a panda on the front,black jean shorts,and purple and black high top sneakers with a sparkly red star on the side. Hana wore a simple sun dress that went to her knees and yellow slippers. Jihan wore a dark blue spaghetti strap t-shirt w/ a black blazer over it,,dark skinny jeans,and dark blue high tops with black flames on it. Hana wore a light blue strapless shirt w/ a white blazer over it,white skinny jeans ripped at the knees,and black high tops with diamonds on the side. Jiwoo wore a simple dark green dress that went to her knees and green high heels...being the y nerd she is. HyunAe wore a dark pink shirt with black butterflies surrounding it,white shorts,and dark pink sandals.

 

 By the time they were all done getting ready they were shocked at the way they looked,never having to dress up before.

 

  “We look....awesome....” Miri said as we looked at a mirror in the hide out.

 

  “Umm....yeah....wow...” HyunAe said as we starred at each other for a minute before the alarm on Chaeri's watch went off causing everyone to freak out.

 

  “Shizzzz......go we are gonna be late.” Chaeri said rushing everyone out of the hide out before securing it.

 

 

 

~Meanwhile at EXO's hide out....~

 

  “Do you really think they'll come back Kris?” Tao asked as he sat next to his favorite member in the group.

 

  “I'm sure...why? Want to see the little panda loving girl that kicked your ?” Kris asked smirking as his youngest chinese member turned a little pink.

 

  “Shut it Kris....” he mumbled before curling into a ball.

 

  “I wonder if they are coming...I wanna meet the leader....she's a girl..i've never heard of a female mafia leader.” Xiumin said as he munched on chips.

 

  “Ok...if they do come just make sure you ain't drinking again...i don't want your drink all over the floor again.” Suho said standing up when he heard the door being knocked on.

 

  “Well...time to meet them.” Kris said standing as the rest of the members gathered into the living room of the hide out.

 

 

 

….....i'm such a troll to end it here....but it's a teaser...and it's already three pages long..plus...i make you guys die because of cliff hangers XD anyways...one more teaser left....and a few more days till the actual chapters start coming out so hang tight ^.^.....just these three teaser will make 5-7 chapters once the details get added in....so yeah.....have fun XD