MAFIAxIDOLS! Teaser #1

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

Teaser #1

 

 

 

 

~Chaeri P.O.V~

 

  “Kyu Mi Ri,please report to the office,you have an assignment.” I mumbled through the speakers set up around the hide out.

 

 Why don't I introduce myself a little bit before Miri arrives...Hi my name is Choi Chae Rin,a highly wanted mafia gang leader and the ONLY female mafia gang leader. My mafia group goes under the name of GEMS and our goal is to kill off any useless things,or people who generally do bad things in life that end up hurting others. There are eight in total in our group,all female. We have Sooyun and Jihan,our highly wanted assassins who are over the top in what they do. Then we have Miri,our assassinator,marshal arts teacher,hand and hand trainer,and weapons specialist. Next we have Jiwoo,our hacker,escape artist,and stealth specialist. Then we have HyunAe,under the code name Melody,who is the only unknown member of the group as well as our stealth specialist. Next we have Suye,our long range fighter who deals with the weapons,under the training of Miri. Last we have our youngest member,a 14-year-old girl who was left alone by her parents and almost died in the streets,Hana,she is our close combat fighter,dealing with hand and hand fights as well as marshal arts,also under the training of Miri...oh look...Miri has arrived.

 

  “I heard you had a mission for me Chaeri unnie.” Miri said as she happily walked through the door...most likely cause I almost never give her assignments...i'm over protective of the little panda.

 

  “Yes...you are to assassinate one of the members of a highly know mafia group. His name is Hwang Zitao,his code name is Panda,one reason why I though it was best for you to go after him.” I said looking at her as she started bouncing from excitement at his code name.

 

  “Ok. When do I begin?” she said getting freakishly serious.

 

  “Tonight. Make it fast though,he is a marshal arts trainer,like you,but more skilled. He is twenty in age so he has more experience then you. Also avoid any of the other eleven members of the group,they are know to be protective over the panda because he is one of the youngest.” I finished before she smiled and left to get ready.

 

 Little did everyone know,sending Miri after Zitao was one of the biggest and greatest things that Chaeri could have ever done,because it slowly brings together two mafia groups with very similar goals,the only difference was that one was an all girl mafia consisting of eight members and an all male mafia consisting of twenty-five males...STAY TUNED FOR TEASER #2! :)