MAFIAxIDOLS! CH.36

MAFIAxIDOLS!

MAFIAxIDOLS!

 

Chapter #36

 

~Last time on MAFIAxIDOLS!~

 

  “She's so cute....she has Chaeri's eyes and Yesung's hair....” Suye said playing with Yin Ae's little hands.

 

  “Ming Ming has Miri's hair and Tao's eyes.” Hana said looking at the small boy while playing with his cheeks.

 

 Soon everyone had seen the babies and the two mothers ate like crazy...seeing as they were only brought little food mostly because Suho didn't want to be seen otherwise he would have been stopped and questioned until he caved in.

 

~NOW, 3rd person~

 

 About a week after Ming Ming and Yin Ae's birth things started to change. Yesung and Tao were now able to go on missions seeing as Kai, Chanyeol, and Luhan could watch the girls.

 

  “Oppa...where are you going?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung who was packing up a lot of clothes.

 

  “Tao and I are heading on a mission for a month or so...we are heading back to Seoul to check up on the houses.” Yesung said quickly packing.

 

  “Oh...please be careful.” she said pouting while she held Yin Ae in her arms.

 

  “I always am.” Yesung said happily standing when he was done packing and going over to Chaeri before sitting in front of her.

 

  “I would hope so...now more then ever.” Chaeri mumbled the last four words to herself before handing Yin Ae over to her father.

 

  “I'll always stay here just for my family.” Yesung said taking his daughter and kissing Chaeri before kissing Yin Ae's forehead.

 

 (Down in the living room ten minutes later, 3rd person)

 

  “Please be careful guys.” Miri said pouting next to her twin brother who decided to take Ming Ming hostage and not give him back to his mother.

 

  “Like I said...always are.” Yesung said before hugging Chaeri one more time and kissing his daughter on her forehead.

 

  “We'll hopefully be back before Jihan's birth. Until then...everyone please take care of yourselves.” Tao said kissing his son after pushing Myon's head far away from his.

 

 After the boys left T.O.P, Ray, and Taeyang came into the room.

 

  “Hey guys...where did Yesung and Tao go?” Taeyang asked looking around.

 

  “Back to Seoul for about a month.” Miri and Chaeri said simultaneously before smirking at each other.

 

  “WHAT?!?!” T.O.P and Ray yelled before running into their rooms.

 

  “What the hell?” Myon asked looking after the two boys.

 

  “GD has all of your bases under 24-hour surveillance. Once he sees they are there...he's gonna ambush...all men pack as fast as you can. Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kai, you three stay back and watch the girls.” Taeyang said before running upstairs.

 

  “We need to warn the boys...” Chaeri said handing her daughter to Hyun.

 

  “How? If we call then they'll automatically be found out...we just have to hope for the best and hope that the boys get there in time for backup.” Miri said freaking out.

 

  “HURRY THE HELL UP BOYS!!!” Suye screamed up the stairs surprising everyone.

 

  “We're out...and we ain't boys, we're men.” Eunhyuk said walking by them and kissing Hyun, while saying goodbye to his niece.

 

  “What ever...just go NOW!” Chaeri screamed making to boys run out of the house while the girls sat and waited.

 

 (Four hours later in Seoul with Yesung and Tao, 3rd person)

 

  “What do you guys want?” Yesung asked darkly as him and Tao were surrounded by a bunch of men once they entered their base.

 

 They had gone to GEMS' and DM's bases before theirs and that's where they ran into their current...predicament.

 

  “Where are the girls at?” a tall man covered in all black asked darkly.

 

  “We asked first .” Tao said glaring at the man.

 

  “Ah...so the panda speaks...sorry, but i'm the original panda.” a man with black hair and dark circles under his eyes came out from a dark corner.

 

  “Seungri.” Yesung said darkly in the meanest way possible.

 

  “How do you know my name?” Seungri asked darkly glaring at the red head.

 

  “A little birdie told me?” Yesung said teasingly with a smirk on his face.

 

  “What ever. Why is it that only you two returned to Seoul? Did something happen on a flight? The girl's end their pathetic lives? Lose your whole group in a terrible fire?” Seungri asked walking around the two.

 

  “No...they're just busy with...little additions to the family.” Tao said smirking when Seungri stopped dead in his tracks.

 

  “Chae Rin..has had a child?” Seungri asked deeply.

 

  “Yeah...and not just her. Her and another member have already given birth, with three more on the way...possibly four...depending on our newest addition and her fiancee.” Yesung said smiling to himself when Seungri twitched.

 

  “New addition?” Seungri asked walking to the front of the boys.

 

  “Yeah...her and Eunhyuk get along really well and it turns out they were engaged before.” Tao said leaning back in his chair catching onto Yesung's game.

 

  “Eunhyuk...HYUKJAE?!?!” Seungri finally caught on.

 

  “Ahh....so you know him?” Yesung asked mildly amused.

 

  “Hyun....she's with you guys now....” Seungri backed away a little before someone took his place.

 

  “Nice try boys. Sadly no need to stall. All areas of this base have guards all over the place. As for Chae Rin's birth....congratulations Kim Jong-woon for succeeding in something I never did.” Daesung said walking around the two.

 

  “At least you admit defeat easily.” Yesung absentmindedly said.

 

  “I'm sorry what was that red head?” Daesung said glaring at him.

 

  “Nothing....at least not much anyways.” Yesung said shaking his head.

 

  “What are you two up to?” Daesung asked suspicious of the two.

 

  “We came here to check up on our house...now...we are tied to chairs...what the hell do you think we're up to?” Tao asked sarcastically.

 

  “Sarcastic bastard.” Daesung mumbled.

 

  “Thank you. If you want to learn just ask. I'm fluent in it. Actually, it's my native tongue. Sarcasm, Mandarin, Korean and English...would you like some lessons?” Tao asked looking at him with a smirk on his face.

 

  “What the hell are you talk-...” Daesung was cut off when the left side of the building exploded.

 

  “It's about damn time.” Yesung and Tao said at the same time.

 

  “What do you mean?” Seungri asked looking at the two.

 

  “If you want to live to see Hyun again I suggest you leave now.” Yesung said darkly before breaking the ropes on his wrists.

 

  “N-neh....” Seungri stuttered before running the opposite direction of the fight that started happening.

 

  “The hell is going on?” Daesung asked looking around confused.

 

  “Today...is the day you die.” Yesung said simply waving around a gun before pointing it at Daesung and pulling the trigger.

 

  “Well...that was easy...” Tao said looking at the members who were standing in the door way, accompanied by Dr. Hyo and a few other men.

 

  “To easy. G-Dragon is still missing, but for now we can let him go.” Dr. Hyo said turning.

 

  “Oh. Yesung, you might want to check on Chaeri. I did research on her scar...it also mentioned that once the inflictor is killed she will go through some pain as the scar itself disappears from her body.” Dr. Hyo said before leaving with the men her brought.

 

  “Let's go home boys and clean up...and get ready to move back to Seoul.” Yesung said nodding as Dr. Hyo walked away.

 

  “Yesung...if you haven't noticed...this place has a giant hole on the side of it.” Tao said pointing to the other guys who were standing in front of said hole.

 

  “We have money. Besides....we are moving into separate houses now....use the money you all have and get yourselves homes....this mafia business in done.” Yesung said loudly so the members at the hole could hear him.

 

  “What about G-Dragon?” Eunhyuk asked coming up to them with the rest following behind.

 

  “Dr. Hyo and his men can take it from here on out.” Tao said simply.

 

  “Money?” T.O.P added confused.

 

  “We are trainees aren't we? Once we debut we'll be perfectly fine.” Yesung said before dusting off the imaginary dust on his shirt.

 

  “Well then...let's go home shall we?” Chung Gi asked waving to the back where all the cars were located.

 

  “Let's go home.” Yesung said nodding before the boys hopped in the car and headed home.

 

…........is something waiting for the guys when they get home? Are the girls worried sick?....yes to the second one because that's obvious...but what about the first?....let's see....also...i'm estimating this has about four chapters left before it ends....see you next time :)