Chapter 9

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

“W-What? D-Date...?” I blinked at him a few times.

Is this really true!? Cho Kyuhyun, the one I’ve like since forever is asking me out on a d-date...?

Kyuhyun started laughing, “You should’ve seen your face!”

My happiness slowly turned into sadness... So it... Wasn’t true...?

“Sungmin, I know someone like you wouldn’t be gay.” He laughed some more until his laughing died down, “Ah, anyways, we are going to skip school and I’m going to take you to some awesome places you’ve probably never been.”

“O-Oh.... A-Alright.... Sounds fun.” I smiled before looking out the window.

So... Not a date, just a-day-out... Well, at least I get away from this hell hole school for awhile... Kyuhyun started the car and began driving down the road, away from the school. After driving into the town, Kyuhyun brought me to a huge mall...

I looked at him, “What are we doing here?”

“We’re going to get you some new clothes.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“But Kyuhyun, I don’t have any money...” I replied.

“But I do.” He got out of the car and went to my side to open the door.

I looked at him, “Kyuhyun I can’t take your money!!”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car, “Sure you can. It’s my money, so it’s up to me what I decide to spend it on.... Sungmin, I chose to spend it on you.”

“K-Kyuhyun....”

“Shh, now come with me.” He said as he grabbed my wrist and brought me into the mall.

Kyuhyun and I walked inside and I looked around in awe.

“Wow, this place is huge!” I exclaimed.

“Have you ever been to a mall?” Kyuhyun asked.

I shook my head, “No I haven’t.”

He smiled, “Here, come with me and I’ll show you my favorite places to buy clothes.”

Kyuhyun and I spent an hour running around the mall to all of Kyuhyun’s favorite stores, having me try on new fashionable clothes, the kind that Kyuhyun always wears. He made me go into the changing room, then come out and show him. I felt like a supermodel or something. It was really fun. Though at one point, I couldn’t button to shirt because I couldn’t find the other side that the button goes through...





 

Kyuhyun POV-

I looked at my watch. Sungmin’s been in the changing room for a few minutes. Is he alright?

“Sungmin, did you try the shirt on?” I asked lightly through the changing room door.

“I-It... It won’t button...” He said.

“Is it too small?” I asked.

“No. It fits, I just can’t find the thing on the other side....” Sungmin replied.

I sighed, “Do you need help?”

“H-Huh!?” He asked.

“Do you need help?”

“N-N...N-No....” He said.

“Sungmin, I’m coming in..” I replied.






 

Sungmin POV-

“Sungmin, I’m coming in..”

“W-What!? Kyuhyun you don’t have to-”

Before I finished my sentence, Kyuhyun opened the door to the changing room and entered. Before he turned around to face me, I turned my back to him, still fiddling with the button.

“I-I’ve got it.....” I said.

“No you don’t, come on, let me see it.” He replied, turning me around.

Part of my chest was exposed to Kyuhyun because the shirt wasn’t all the way buttoned up. Kyuhyun stared at me. I felt his eyes travel from my face to my exposed chest. I had a few bruises still on my chest, so I felt a little embarrassed and my cheeks became hot... I looked toward the floor and Kyuhyun noticed that I was embarrassed. He cleared his throat before grabbing both sides of the shirt and helping button it.

“Embarrassed?” He asked.

I looked up at him and saw that he was smirking, “W-What! N-No...”

“Then why do you keep stuttering?” He questioned.

“I-I... I...” I looked at the floor again.

Kyuhyun laughed evilly, then looked back at the button, “Oh, you put one of the buttons through the wrong hole.....”

I looked up at him again, “O-Oh... Oops...”

He laughed again, but sweeter this time. He began to undo all the button, but I stopped his hands.

“I-I can do it....” I said.

Kyuhyun moved my hands away, “No... I’ve got it.”

I looked into his eyes and he winked at me. I blushed again and let him the rest of my shirt. After all of them were undone, I felt his eyes search my upper body.

“Sungmin-”

“D-Don’t say anything... I-I know it’s horrible...” I interrupted.

He said nothing and I stayed staring at the floor. Kyuhyun moved his hands to one of the scratches I had on my stomach. He rubbed it with his hand.

“K-K...K-Kyuhyun...” I said quietly.

“People are terrible.” He replied.

I felt a tear roll down my face. Kyuhyun pulled my head up and wiped the tear that rolled down my face.... Why is he being so nice? I pushed his hand away from my face and turned around so my back was facing him again, as more tears fell.

“Sungmin-”

“W-Why are you so nice to me...?” I asked, “I don’t deserve any of this... Everyone was put on this planet with a certain fate, mine was to be bullied and possibly killed. Kyuhyun, I don’t deserve any of this!”

I cried some more, not caring if Kyuhyun is standing behind me. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up at us through the mirror.

Kyuhyun placed his head on my shoulder and hugged me tight, “Sungmin, you deserve more than this. You deserve an amazing life. You weren't put on the planet to be hated or killed. You were put on the planet to live and be loved. And if no one else will love you... I will.”

I stared at Kyuhyun and I through the mirror, “W-W...What....?”

“I-I... I mean like a brother... I-I’ll.... I’ll love you like a brother... R-Remember, you’re not gay...” Kyuhyun added.

So close and yet so far... Kyuhyun slowly moved his hands away from around me.

I turned around toward him, “Kyuhyun-”

“I know.... You’re welcome for everything...” He said as if he read my thoughts.

I softly smiled before looking down at the ground once more.

“I-I’ll... Let you... F-Finish putting that shirt on, then we’ll go pay for everything... Okay?” He said.

I nodded and Kyuhyun left the room. I leaned my back against the door. Kyuhyun, if only I could tell you my biggest secret... If only you didn’t make me feel like this... If only you knew....






 

Kyuhyun POV-

I left the changing room, closing the door behind me and leaning against it. I ran my fingers through my hair. Aish, what’s wrong with me.... This wouldn’t be the image that everyone wants to see. Sungmin’s not supposed to make me feel this way.... I have to be careful while I’m around him or else I’m gonna do something he doesn’t want to do...

________________________________________________________________________________

Wahh, more Subscribers!!! Haha thankyu guys so much it means a lot(: I’m glad you’re all enjoying it so far! I know Sungmin has a very sad life in this story, but it’s Kyu to the rescue! Or... HeroKyu(: Haha Anyways, sorry for not updating for like two days... I went to a friends, but today is my birthday and I wasn’t doing anything special, so I decided to write(: Haha... Anyways, see you in the next chapter!(: