Chapter 23

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

Okay, so I decided not to go... It may have been the best choice, or it may have been the worst choice... But I mean, come on, how are they gonna keep me and Kyuhyun away? … Japan’s the only thing keeping us apart right now.... But I know he’ll come back soon.... Right now I was at work, taking peoples orders, then delivering them to their table at the cafe. Working here was fun! More fun than I thought! I worked and worked until it was closing time. That’s how it was for the rest of the week. By the time Friday came, Sandeul and I were already close friends! When the clock struck seven PM and Sandeul turned around the open sign to closed.

“Good work today!” Sandeul said.

I bowed, “Thank you!”

Sandeul came up to me with an envelope, “Here’s the fifty dollars you needed for the club. You’ve earned it.”

I smiled at him and took the envelope, “Thank you so much Sandeul!”

Sandeul smiled, “Well, we should probably get going.”

I looked at him, “Actually, I’m gonna stay here and clean up a bit. Okay? You go on ahead.”

Sandeul ruffled up my hair, “Alright you be careful and don’t forget to lock the door.”

I nodded and he headed out.




 

Sandeul POV-

I headed toward my car that was parked on the side of the road, in front of the cafe. I was about ready to get in, when I saw two people sneaking toward the cafe. I watched as they opened the door and ran inside. I stared shocked. Sungmin’s still in there! I heard a loud scream and then saw the door bust open again. The men had Sungmin in their arms. They threw Sungmin into the back or their car and I knew I had to do something. I ran toward the car and banged on the window. Sungmin stared at me, scared. I tried to pry the door open, but it wasn’t working. Before I knew it, the people began to drive away. I tried to chase the car, but they were too fast... Who are those people? And what do they want with Sungmin?.... The only thing I know is that, I need to save him.