Chapter 30

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

    Sandeul smiled at me and we walked out of the hospital, two days later. My arm was wrapped in a cast and I had to go get it checked again in a few days, but for now, I was finally out of the hospital.

    “Well, in honor to celebrate your release from the hospital, I’m taking you out for ice cream.” Sandeul said as we got in his car.

    I looked up at him, “S-Sandeul! You don’t have to do that.”

    “But I want to.” He replied.

    I kept trying to argue against it, but in the end, Sandeul won. He paid for our ice creams and we exited. We sat in his car and ate it. I looked out the window and saw someone staring at us from behind a wall. I blinked a few times before realizing who it really was.... Kim Junghoon.

    “What’s wrong Sungmin?” Sandeul asked.

    “T-That guy.... Over there...” I pointed at him.

    “What about him?”

    “That’s the guy that kidnapped me before...”

    Sandeul unbuckled himself and reached for the door handle, “Well good, I can give him a piece of my mi-”

    “Sandeul!” I grabbed his arm, stopping him, “D-Don’t.... Just drive...”

    He nodded and started the car, immediately driving away. I looked back, but didn’t see him anymore. I don’t know if he’s following us or not, but I decided to let it go.

    “I think we lost him...” I said.

    “Hopefully...” Sandeul replied, “So where to now?”

    I shrugged, “I don’t know. I have no place to go. Remember?”

    “Yes you do.”

    I looked at him questioningly.

    “You’re officially staying at my house now.”

    “S-Sandeul, I can’t do that-”

    “Yes you can. You have to Sungmin! I’m not just going to let you stay out on the streets your whole life! You’re going to stay at my house and no matter what you say, I’ll go against it. I don’t want you to-”

    I hugged him, “Thank you.”

    Sandeul slowly wrapped his arms around me, “Y-You’re welcome S-Sungmin...”

    Sandeul drove us off to his house and parked the car in his driveway. We headed inside and Sandeul brought me to a spare room.

    “I set up the room, so you can sleep and such.” He said.

    I gave him a soft smile, “Thank you.”

    He nodded, “I’m gonna go wash up, then make dinner alright?”

    “O-Oh... S-Sandeul... Can I ask you something?” I said quietly.

    Sandeul turned around and nodded, waiting for me to continue.

    I put my head down and said quietly, “D-Do you t-think maybe I could.... G-Get my job back at the cafe...?”

    Sandeul smiled and ruffled my hair, “Of course.”

    I smiled back and Sandeul left the room. I sighed and laid on my bed. I grabbed the plush teddy bear Kyuhyun gave me and stared at it.

“Kyuhyun, do you really think I can actually do all the things I promised you, before you come back?” I laughed, “Look at me, I’m talking to a stuffed bear...”

I giggled at my own actions, but was interrupted when I heard three knocks at the front door. I got up and peaked around the bedroom door. Sandeul opened the door and from what I could see, within a second, he was on the floor... Unconcious.

I stared shocked and was about to run out there, when I saw Kim Junghoon and another big man walk through the doorway. I was shaking with fear and I knew I had to hide, or else something bad was going to happen to me...

I looked around the room. The closet! The closet is the only place I know of to hide. I ran for the closet and hid on the very right side. After a moment, I heard them come into the room.

“Check the closet and I’ll check around the bed.” Kim Junghoon said.

I knew it. This is the end. I’m gonna die... The guy Kim Junghoon came with, began checking the closet. I stayed still and watched him carefully... He started searching from the left side, and working his way toward the right. If he finds me, I’m doomed.

“Yah, look at what I found.” Kim Junghoon said.

The man that was searching the closet walked toward Junghoon. He had the bear Kyu gave me...

Kim Junghoon thought for a minute, then smirked, “If we can’t find him, maybe we’re just going to have to bring him to us.”

I watched as Kim Junghoon and the other man exited the room, still carrying my stuffed bear. Once they left the room, I peeked around the door and watched their next moves. The big man picked up Sandeul in his arms, then headed out the door. I stared shocked. After the door closed, I picked up my phone and dialed the number of the only person I knew could help me save Sandeul.... Kangin...

“Hello?” He answered.

“Kangin! I need your help!” I said into the phone.

“With what? Sungmin? What happened?”

“Okay, long story short, my friend Sandeul got knocked unconscious, then kidnapped and I need help saving him!”

“I’m on my way.” Kangin replied before hanging up.

I took a deep breath, then let it go. I walked outside and sat on the front porch while I waited for Kangin to arrive. When he got here, I stood up and he got out of the car.

“Do you know where they went?” Kangin asked me.

I walked toward him, “No.... But I think I have a pretty good idea....”

He nodded, we got into his car, and he began backing the car up, “So how did they not kidnap you?”

“I hid in the closet and they didn’t find me. He said, to this other big man, if we can’t find him, maybe we’re just going to have to bring him to us.” I replied.

Kangin hit the brakes, “Wait... Sungmin, don’t you see, they’re trying to set you up. You can’t just go out there and get Sandeul back. Then you’re just giving them what they want.... You have to fight fire, with fire...”

I looked at him confused.

He rolled his eyes and continued driving, “Take something of theirs and make them come to you.”

I nodded slowly in understanding, “Right... But what is so important to him that I could take....?”

“Well, who is it?”

“Super Junior’s manager.” I replied.

He hit the brakes again, “WHAT!?!?!?

I looked at him, “Would you stop that!?!”

Kangin pulled over to the side of the road, “Okay... Let’s think... What’s something of Kim Junghoon’s that we can take...?”

Kangin and I both thought for awhile. Looking around, thinking of anything... We just need one thing…. That’s when it finally hit us....

We slowly looked at each other, “Kyuhyun!!!!”

Kangin got out his phone and dialed Kyuhyun’s number. After a few rings, we got an answer....

“Hello?”

“Kyuhyun!!!! We need your help!” Kangin said.

“With what? And who’s we?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Sungmin and I-”

“Sandeul’s been kidnapped by your manager! And we need something to get him to come to us.” I interrupted, “He hate’s the fact that we’re together, so we need you to come down here!”

“Kyuhyun, we need you!!!” Kangin said into the phone.

    “I knew I couldn’t trust my manager... Anyways, look guys, I really would like to help you save Sandeul, but I can’t! I’ve already missed so much time for filming and they won’t let me leave again. I’m sorry....” Kyuhyun replied.

    Kangin and I sighed.

    “But...” Kyuhyun started, “I think I have an idea of something else you can take from him......”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Author-Nim is sorry for the long wait! I hate having writers block. It .... It so bad.... Haha! Well, 30 Chapters and 71 Subscribers! I love you guys! Haha(: As always, Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers and Subscribers!(: