Chapter 35

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

    Kyuhyun had a plan, but we knew that we couldn’t start the plan until it was sunrise, so Kyuhyun had decided to stay the night with us, that is, if Sandeul would allow him… We headed toward Sandeul’s car and I opened the passenger's door.

    “Sungmin, who’s this?” Sandeul asked me.

    “This, is Kyuhyun.” I replied.

    Sandeul smiled, “Well then, get in.”

    I smiled back at him. Kyuhyun settled in the back of the car while I sat in the front seat.

    “So, you’re the famous Cho Kyuhyun.” Sandeul said as he began to drive down the street.

    “Yes and you are?” Kyuhyun asked.

    “I’m Sandeul.”

    Kyuhyun grew a soft smile on his face, “Thank you.”

    Sandeul was confused, “I’m sorry?”

    “Thank you for taking care of my Minnie while I was away…”

    Sandeul blushed, “It… It was no problem.”

    We were quiet the rest of the ride to Sandeul’s house. Sandeul parked the car while all of us got out and headed inside his house.

    “So, you think you’ve got a way to stop JungHoon?” Sandeul asked.

    Kyuhyun smirked, “Please, I know him better than any of the other members. He’s like family to me, which is probably why he doesn’t like Sungmin and I being together…”

    “Well, I hope you can fix this.” Sandeul said.

    “We’ll be here to help.” I added.

    Kyuhyun smiled, “Thanks.”

    Sandeul sighed, “Well, I guess we better be getting to bed.”

    Kyuhyun and I nodded.

    “I suppose you’ll both be sleeping together?”

    I blushed while Kyuhyun nodded.

    Sandeul silently laughed, “Alright, well… Good night.”

    Sandeul headed toward the kitchen, probably to make a snack before he goes to bed, while I grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and dragged him toward my room. Kyuhyun sat on my bed while I tidied up a bit, though we didn’t say anything. The silence in the room was killing me. I mean really, he’s been gone for a year and we have nothing to say?

    Kyuhyun coughed trying to clear the awkwardness.

    “So… Um… How was the movie?” I asked.

    “Good…” Kyuhyun replied.


 

    Silence.


 

    “How’s it been here?”

    I paused with what I was doing…. How’s it been? How’s it been? It’s been hell! You’ve been gone forever, JungHoon’s been giving me the worst life ever. It’s. Been. Hell.


 

    I blinked at him a few times, “Fine.”


 

    It became awkward again.

   

    I sighed and sat down next to Kyuhyun on the bed. We still were quiet… We weren’t even making eye contact… I stared down at the floor and felt Kyuhyun staring at me… He brought his hands toward my face and made me look at him. He smiled at me and I looked back down at the floor, which made him sigh.

    “Why are we so awkward with each other?” He asked.

    “Well, we haven’t seen each other for about half a year, so I g-guess we’ve… Grown a-apart…?” I replied.

    “Sungmin…”

    “Y-You’re gonna b-break up w-with me… A-Aren’t you…?” I questioned trying to hold back my tears.

    Kyuhyun pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight, “Min, I would never leave you. I’ve told you that countless times… Why don’t you believe me?”

    “B-But what if s-someday, a… G-Girl comes along an-and steals your heart away from me?” I asked.

    Kyuhyun laughed, “You’re being ridiculous. You’re more beautiful than any other girl I’ve ever seen.”

    “Yah!” I hit him playfully, “I’m a boy, I’m not supposed to be beautiful!”

    Kyuhyun laughed even more, “I know, I’m sorry…”

    I pouted and looked up at him. He smiled down at me. I felt him creeping closer to my face and I did the same. My eyes began to slowly close as I could feel his breath on my face. He came closer-


 

    There was a knock at the door.


 

    But Kyuhyun wouldn’t let me pull away…


 

Kyuhyun placed his lips on mine, right as Sandeul opened the door. Sandeul stood in the doorway for a moment shocked, before quickly closing the door.

After he left, I pushed Kyuhyun away a little, “Y-Yah… S-Sandeul probably had to talk to us o-or someth-thing…”

Kyuhyun smirked, “Who cares, it’s been a whole year without you…”

Before I could say anything else, Kyuhyun attacked my lips again. Kissing me with full force. He gently pushed me down so that my back was laying on the bed and he was on top of me. He continued to kiss me, but I didn’t respond to the kiss… That made him pull away…

“Sungmin, why aren’t you kissing back?” He asked.

“This is only my t-third kiss…. So… I… I don’t know how…” I replied, my face flushed.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Just let your lips do the work.”

He captured my lips between his once again and I began to let my lips do the work. Soon I was kissing him back. It started out slow at first, but before I knew it, our kiss got more intense. We had to pull away from lack of oxygen, though Kyuhyun continued to kiss me. He my jawline and placed kisses all over my neck. He even left a few hickeys, which I complained about, but he just laughed.

“I love you so much Min.”

That one statement gave me butterflies in my stomach.

“I-I love you too.”

Before I knew it, we were back to our intense make out session. And that’s how we spent the night. Cuddling and giving each other countless kisses until we fell asleep happily in each others embrace.



 

Sandeul POV-

    I sat against the door of the room that Sungmin and Kyuhyun were currently in, my knees pulled up to my chest and tears slowly streaming down my face.

    I know it’s wrong to like him when he’s in love with someone else… I need a way to stop liking him…


 

I need to stop falling for my best friend….



 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 82 Subscribers, 8 upvotes, 122 Comments, 4,000 Views, making this story my overall most popular story!!!!!!!! *Does happy dance, kicks around balloons, shoots confetti from confetti gun, makes all of you cookies, party’s hard*

I can’t thank you guys enough!!! I know 82 Subscribers isn’t a lot compared to other stories on AFF, but hell, I’m happy with even 1 Subscriber!!!! I love you all!!! Thank you so much!!!

And sorry this is a crappy/short update… :P Haha I know you all can’t wait for Kyu’s plan, but admit it, we all needed a KyuMin make out chapter(; Also, I know most of you are complaining that Sandeul likes Sungmin... But something will happen with that, soon. I promise! See ya next weekend!(: