Chapter 33

Raindrops From Heaven

Triple Update!!!!! :DD

Sungmin POV-

         An hour passed faster than we thought. Kangin and I were already in the car headed toward the warehouse and before I knew it, we had already arrived. Kangin and I got out of the car and headed toward the entrance…. We looked around as we entered and saw that this place really was abandoned… And dark…

         “Ah Sungmin, nice of you to join me here today.” We heard.

         We looked around, but couldn’t find Junghoon.

         “Give me Sandeul back!” I shouted.

         “Not so fast.” He said.

         We saw a light turn on and saw Sandeul strapped to a chair.

         “Sandeul!” I shouted.

         I tried to run toward him, but was stopped by two huge guys. I looked at Kangin and saw that two guys were holding him back too… I looked back at Sandeul and saw Kim Junghoon standing behind his chair, with a knife in hand…

         I tried to remain calm, “Junghoon, what is it that you want from me?”

         “I want you to leave the boys of Super Junior alone. You’re the reason I had to make Kyuhyun leave for a year. Do I have to make all of them leave for a year!?”

    “Look, I don’t want any trouble. I just want you to let Sandeul go.”

    “I will only release him if you agree to leave each of the Super Junior boys alone, especially Kyuhyun. And if not,” Junghoon slid the knife over Sandeul’s hand, making Sandeul scream in pain, “I’ll kill him.”

    “Sandeul!!!” I shouted.

    “Sungmin…” Sandeul replied breathing heavily, trying to fight back the pain, “Listen to me, you can’t chose me… Kyuhyun means everything to you and you mean the world to him! We’ve only been friends for a couple of months… P-Pick Kyuhyun. I’ll… I’ll be fine.”

    “Sandeul! You’ll be dead!” I shouted with tears pouring down my face.

    Junghoon cut the knife deep into Sandeul’s other hand, making him scream again.

    “Stop!!” I screamed.

    “Make your choice Sungmin.” Junghoon said.

    I watched as blood from Sandeul’s hands dropped to the floor. If I pick Sandeul, I’ll never be with Kyuhyun again. But if I pick Kyuhyun, I’ll never see Sandeul again.

    “I’m giving you ten seconds to decide, or else I will kill him in front of you.” Junghoon said, “One.”

    Sandeul….

    “Two.”

    Or Kyuhyun.

    “Three.”

    My best friend.

    “Four.”

    Or my boyfriend.

    “Five.”

*Flashback*

    “So what’s your name?” The boy asked.

“Lee Sungmin.” I replied while sipping the coffee.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Sungmin-ssi, I’m Lee Sandeul.” The boy replied, “I’m the owner of this cafe.”

I nodded, “I-It’s nice to meet you too...”

“Is there something wrong? You seem sad.” Sandeul replied.

I sighed, “Well, I-I’ve been... Bullied lately... And my...” I thought over my words carefully, “B-Best friend.... Just left to Japan for a year... And I want to learn martial arts to protect myself, but it’s fifty dollars. I don’t have any money and I’ve looked everywhere for a job, but no one will hire me...”

“Do you want to apply here?” He asked.

I looked up, “R-Really!?”

He laughed and nodded, “Yeah! I need help anyways because... Well... I’m the only one who works here...”

“Really?” I asked, “How come you never hired anyone?”

“I do... But... They all think I’m weird, so they quit the next day...”

“I don’t think you’re weird...” I replied.

“Really!? Oh thank you! S-So... Would you l-like to be hired here?”

I nodded vigorously, “Yes! Yes I would. And I promise that I won’t leave the next day.”

Sandeul ran around the counter and picked me up into a hug, my feet, not touching the ground, “THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I was a little shocked, but laughed, “Y-You’re welcome.”

He set me down and smiled at me, “You can start tomorrow!”

*Flashback Done*

   

    “Six….. Seven….”


 

*Flashback*

    Kyuhyun sighed, “Sungmin-”

“I’m sorry...” I interrupted.

He looked at me, “I should be the one that’s sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

I continued trying to talk over him, “It was my fault for pushing us into the water and-”

He kept trying to talk too, “I mean, I guess what I’m trying to say is that when I tried to kiss you, I meant that I...-”

I continued, “But when you tried to kiss me I just kinda fell off guard and we kinda-”

“I love you.”

“-fell into the water and-” I realized what Kyuhyun had just said, “W-W... What...?”

*Flashback Done*


 

    “Eight…… Nine….” Kim Junghoon held the knife toward Sandeul’s throat, ready to kill him.

    “Wait!” I shouted.

    Junghoon stared at me.

    I stayed strong and I gave him my final answer…

   


 

    “I pick Sandeul.”

    Junghoon smirked and pulled the knife away from Sandeul.

    “Sungmin!” Kangin shouted.

    I watched as the two big guys took Kangin and threw him outside of the warehouse. Junghoon released Sandeul from the chair and he ran toward me. The two big men holding me, let go and I hugged Sandeul.

    “Agreeing to this, you have to sign this contract, stating that you will stay 100 feet away from Super Junior. You may not have any contact with them either. Your phone number will be blocked from all of the boys and you will never speak to, or see them again, other than television shows and such. Do I make myself clear Sungmin?” Junghoon said.

    I stared at the contract.

    “Don’t do it Sungmin!” Sandeul said.

    Sandeul tried to grab the contract to rip it up, but the two big guys held Sandeul back and covered his mouth.

    “Sign it.” Junghoon demanded.

    I closed my eyes tightly and wrote my name at the bottom of the contract. After it was signed, Junghoon laughed evilly and I fell to my knees on the floor. Junghoon snapped and the two men that were once holding Kangin grabbed me. They took Sandeul and I to a different exit and threw us out the door, we hit the hard ground. I stood up and helped Sandeul up.

    “Sungmin!! Are you crazy!!? You just gave up everything for-”

    “You.” I intrupted.

    Sandeul’s expression suddenly became sad, “Why?”

    I looked up at him.

    “Why would you sacrifice everything for me? I can’t be that important. Kyuhyun’s your everything and-”

    “Your hands are bleeding…” I intrupted again.

    “I don’t even care! You just practically gave away your life to save me! Why! You’ll never see them again! You’ll never-”

    I took off my jacket and grabbed Sandeul’s hands. I gently touched the jacket to the cut on his hand.

    “Ouch!” Sandeul winced in pain.

    I have to bandage his hands somehow… I looked down at the shirt I was wearing. It was a white V-neck that Kyuhyun had bought me when he took me shopping for clothes… It’s all I’ve got at the moment… I took the bottom of the shirt and began ripping it. I ripped half of the shirt off and wrapped Sandeul’s hands. That’ll stop the blood for awhile.

    “Sungmin…” Sandeul said.

    “I’m fine.” I replied, “Well… It’s a long way back home, we better start walking.”

    “Sungmin.” Sandeul said again.

    I began walking, “Come on, let’s go before it get’s dark…”

    “Sungmin, look at me.”

    I kept walking, “We gotta go.”

    “Sungmin!”

    “We have to-”

     I felt myself being pulled into a hug.

    “Thank you.” Sandeul started, “You gave up everything, just to save me… I promise you, I’ll do whatever it takes to get you out of that contract and back to Kyuhyun.”

    At that moment, I realized that everything that just happened was real. I grabbed the back of Sandeul’s shirt and cried. Just cried.

    “T-This… This is the end… I-Isn’t it…?” I asked.

    Sandeul pulled away from me, “Sungmin, it’s not over until the good guy wins. You’re the good guy and I’m your sidekick. We’re gonna get through this together. You’re gonna get out of that contract, get Kyuhyun back, and everything will be back to normal.”

    “P-Promise…?” I asked.

    Sandeul nodded, “I Promise.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Dear Shisus Gamer Bunnies O_O I haven’t updated in FOREVER. I feel so bad for making you all wait, so here’s a triple update! I’m so sorry. I had the WORST writers block EVER. It’s never been this bad… But, I hope I fixed it… :P Anyways, bad news and LOTS of good news!

The bad news: I start school in 5 days! So I might only be updating on the weekends. That’s what I had to do with my other fic last year ._.

The good news: First of all, I’m starting another Kyumin fic! It also has Eunhae and Yewook! I haven’t posted it yet because I’m still deciding whether or not I should… But I’ll give you all the link if I do decide to post it...

The other good news: I got invited to travel to England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales for 3 weeks, next summer!! I absolutely cannot wait! I’ve never been out of the country before, but I will now!!! Haha(:
Well, I’ll stop flooding you all with this really long author’s note that probably no one read ._.

Haha! Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers and Subscribers!! I love you all!! :D