Chapter 8

Raindrops From Heaven

Kyuhyun POV-

“In what year did Ben Franklin discover electricity?” My teacher asked the class.

I sighed, not paying attention to the lesson. My mind was elsewhere.... My mind was on Sungmin... His words... His scar....


 

*Flashback*

I cupped Sungmin’s face with one hand and ran my fingers over Sungmin’s scar with my other hand, “S-Sungmin...”

“It’s not from my father... Or.... G.O...”

“Who then?”

Sungmin closed his eyes as a few tears fell.

“Sungmin, tell me who...”

He sniffled before replying, “S-Seohyun...”

“W-What...?”

Sungmin gave soft sobs, “Kyuhyun, it was Seohyun! G.O. asked her to help with beating me for once and she agreed... She beat me just as bad as G.O. did... But even worse... She pulled out a knife on G.O.’s orders and tried to attack me. I ran all I could to get away, but she managed to at least cut my forehead... And make that scar...”

“Sungmin I-”

“Don’t break up with her.” He began to cry more, “I know you love her. So don’t break up with her just for this. It was two years ago, so it doesn’t matter now.”

“But... S-She told me that she didn’t k-know you...” I replied.

“She doesn’t... No one knows me except for you Kyuhyun. She only did it because G.O. paid her.” Sungmin said, “Please, whatever you do, just don’t break up with her because of this.”



 

MISTER CHO!

I snapped out of my thought’s and looked up at the teacher, “Y-Yes?”

“This is the third time this week you haven’t paid attention in my class... Go to detention.” The teacher replied.

I sighed before packing up my stuff and heading out the door to the classroom... I wonder if Sungmin’s okay... I insisted that he stays home, but he denied. I walked passed a few classrooms until I made it to the office.

“Kyuhyun, what do you need?” The office lady asked, “Don’t tell me you got detention again...”

I shrugged and sat down in one of the chairs.

The lady sighed, “Kyuhyun, you’ve got to stop getting into trouble.”

“I know..” I replied.

The lady went back to searching the computer while I sat just looking at all the posters on the wall, until one question ran through my mind...

“Hey, do you know the boy named Lee Sungmin?” I asked.

The lady looked up, “Lee Sungmin? I’ve never heard that name.. Is it someone at this school?”

I nodded. She began typing on her computer. I stood up and went to look at her computer. She looked up his name and his picture came up in the results.

“That boy?” She asked.

I nodded, “Yeah! That’s Sungmin!”

“What about him?”

“What class is he in right now?” I questioned.

She checked the classes, “English with Mr. Choi.”

I smiled, “Thanks... Hey, you got a spare janitors outfit?”

“Kyuhyun, what are you thinking?” She asked.

I merely smirked. She sighed and went into the back. After a moment she came back with a janitors outfit. I took it from her and put it on over my clothes.

I headed toward the door, “Thanks!”

“Kyuhyun, don’t you get caught, you’ll be in more trouble...” She called.

I nodded and ran down the hall. When I neared the classroom that Sungmin was in, I began to walk. When I found the class, I peaked around the door. I looked around the room and saw Sungmin sitting in the back fiddling with a piece of paper... I decided to walk in.

“Excuse me...” I said in a deep voice.

The whole class turned to look at me, except for Sungmin...

“I need to borrow Lee Sungmin... He is going to be gone for the rest of the day.” I added.

“Who?” The teacher asked.

I blinked a few times, then pointed at him, “Lee Sungmin...”

The class turned around and looked at Sungmin.

“Ah, muskrat made a friend...” Someone shouted.

“And it’s with a janitor!” Another one yelled.

The whole class burst into laughter and threw papers at Sungmin as he walked toward me. I felt anger building up inside of me... I grabbed Sungmin’s shoulders and lead him out of the classroom as kids threw papers and spit paper balls at us.

Sungmin and I began walking down the hallway before he said something, “W-Who are you?”

I smiled, “You don’t know?”

I took off the janitors hat before looking at Sungmin.

“K-Kyuhyun!? W-What are you d-doing!?” He asked.

I covered his mouth and whispered, “You have to be quiet...”

He nodded and I put the janitors hat back on. We sneakily headed toward the front doors to the school. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside with me. We headed to my car and Sungmin sat in the passenger's seat while I sat in the drivers seat.

“K-Kyuhyun we can’t just s-skip school...” He said.

“Sungmin, would you rather be at school with the possibility of being beaten again, or.....” I smiled, “Would you rather go on a date with me?”

_________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome new subscribers!!!! Thankyu for subscribing! It makes me feel special(: Also a big thanx to my commenters! I love waking up and reading your comments! Haha I also want to thank meenmeyna for voting for this story! It means a lot!!(: