Chapter 36

Raindrops From Heaven

Kyuhyun POV-

I was positive this plan would work. If anyone knows JungHoon, it’s me. He’s like family. But his actions toward Sungmin are going to set back our relationship by a long shot. Currently I was driving Sungmin and I toward the SM Entertainment building.

“Kyuhyunnie, are you sure this will work?” Sungmin asked.

“Of course it will.” I replied, when really I’m just hoping it does work…

We finally arrived to the SME building and I dragged Sungmin inside with me. People greeted me as we headed toward the elevators.

We stepped inside them and Sungmin looked up at me, “Where are we going?”

“To the boss of everyone’s butts… Lee Soo Man.” I replied.

Sungmin wanted to say something, but got interrupted by the elevator doors opening. We headed down the hall of the top floor of the building and stopped in front of the doors. I looked at Sungmin and smiled, assuring him that everything would be alright. I then proceeded to knock on the door, lightly.

“Come in!” I heard from the inside.

I slowly opened the door and peeked around it.

“Ah! Kyuhyun!! There’s my favorite evil maknae! Come in!!” Lee Soo Man said.

I turned to Sungmin and nodded, telling him that we could go inside. He followed me in and closed the door behind him.

“Hello sir.” I said and bowed.

“How’ve you been? And who’s this?” He asked pointing to Sungmin.

“This is Lee Sungmin.” I replied.

“Ah, is he your boyfriend or something?” Lee Soo Man laughed.

I coughed, “Yes actually…”

He stopped laughing, “Oh… Well I wasn’t expecting that…”

Sungmin looked at me worried and I gave him a soft smile.

Lee Soo Man broke the silence, “So… Anyways, you came here for a specific reason… And that reason is…?”

“Well, it’s actually about our manager, Jung Hoon…” I replied.

“Oh… Has he done something wrong?”

“Yes actually… He’s been… Let’s say threatening Sungmin, his best friend, and I… And we don’t know how to get him off our case…”

Lee Soo Man blinked a few times, “Really? Well let me call him in here…”

Sungmin looked up at me scared and I gave him the same expression… This isn’t gonna go well… After a quick phone call, and a few minutes passing by, Jung Hoon knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

“You needed me sir- Oh! Kyuhyun! You’re back!” Jung Hoon said as he walked in.

“Jung Hoon,” Lee Soo Man started, “I hear you’ve been causing trouble with Kyuhyun here, and his boyfriend?”

“What? How could I cause them trouble? I didn’t know Kyuhyun was back until now, and I’ve never met his boyfriend… Is this him?” Jung Hoon asked pointing at Sungmin. He then held out his hand, “Hi there, I’m Jung Hoon. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Sungmin’s mouth hung open as his hand was being violently shook by Jung Hoon’s hand.

I stared at Jung Hoon in disbelief and Lee Soo Man looked at me confused. After Jung Hoon stopped shaking his hand, we all looked around at each other. I glared at Jung Hoon while he gave me a mere smirk.

“Well, if that’s all, I’ll be going.” Jung Hoon said. He walked toward Lee Soo Man and shook his hand, “Nice seeing you. And nice meeting you.” He pointed at Sungmin.

Jung Hoon then walked toward me.

He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear, "You didn't actually think you'd get away this easily, did you? Face it Kyuhyun, you can't win. So I hope you and Sungmin are ready for my next plan." He pulled away and smiled, "And, I'm glad your back. Don't be late for practice."

Jung Hoon turned around and walked out, leaving Sungmin speechless and me furious. Sungmin and I didn't stay too long after... We headed out to my car and I drove away as fast as I possibly could, without killing us of course...



 

Sungmin POV-


 

Kyuhyun parked his car at the top of a very tall hill overlooking the city. He got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. He walked to. The front of his car and leaned against the hood. I watched him as he bent down and picked up a few rocks. He stood back up and threw the rocks one by one, out into the city. I sighed and got out of the car also. I walked toward Kyuhyun and grabbed his arm, stopping him from throwing the rock. He immediately looked back at me.

I brought his hand down, took the rock from his hand, and calmly said, "You're gonna break a window, or give someone a concussion..."

"Sungmin, don't you care!? Our lives and love are on the line!" Kyuhyun shouted at me, "All I want to do is be with you and keep you safe, but every god damn time I try to, something always gets in the way!! It’s always something and I-”

I cut off his words by placing my lips on his. He was surprised for a moment, but then I felt him relax and kiss back. We pulled away and he blinked at me a few times.

“Jung Hoon or anyone can keep us miles apart from each other, but they can’t ever stop me from loving you.” I said to him.

Kyuhyun gave me a soft smile, “I didn’t know you were so cheesy.”

I blushed and Kyuhyun just laughed. We stared at each other and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and he smirked as we leaned in for another kiss. This time it was more passionate, a kiss that poured all our feelings out...

After Kyuhyun calmed down a bit from the Jung Hoon incident, we decided to head off. Kyuhyun brought us to his house. No one was home, so it was just Kyuhyun and I. We headed off to his room and I smiled, it’s the same as how I remember it before I moved into Sandeul’s house, except for one new item in the room…

“Oh! You got a keyboard?” I asked as I pointed to the item in the corner.

Kyuhyun looked at me, “Actually, my mom bought it for me as a welcome back gift… Do you like it?”

I nodded, “It’s cool.”

I walked toward the piano and sat down in the chair. I placed my fingers on the keys while Kyuhyun was looking for a shirt to change into. I began to let my fingers do the work and began to play a little song I wrote when I was younger… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfiWio8O_Z8 A/N: After first chorus, I skip to the last chorus of the song).


 

Arigatou ki ni shi tenai shogeru no wa nareteiru

Shinsetsu na sono egao ga nani yori mo mune o utsu

Mou sukoshi hon no sukoshi kono mama de itai kedo

Shuden no anaunsa ga bokutachi o hiki hanasu

Hibi no isogashii sa ni naku shika keteta omoi o sotto


 

Kyuhyun stood behind the chair I was sitting on and listened closely to my playing.


 

Tatoeba shiroi yuki no kakera ni nari

Toui sora kara anata o mimamorou

Keshmini coopere toketari shinai you ni

Ai no kazu dake furishikiru kara kitto


 

 

 Tatoeba shiroi yuki no kakera ni nari

Toui sora kara anata o mimamorou

Kee toketari shinai you ni

Ai no kazu dake furishikiru kara kitto

Tatoeba usu beni iro no hana ni nari

Awai kaori de anata o tsutsumou

Kee karetari shinai you ni

Ai no hizashi de saki hokoru kara kitto


 

I ended the song with a soft piano ending and slowly took my hands off the keys.

I looked up at Kyuhyun who gave me a soft smile, “Sungmin… I think I just figured out the real way to get rid of Jung Hoon…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, I’m like two days late on getting the chapter to you all, so I give you a long chapter!!…. I just have had SO much going on lately ._. I had Homecoming, which was fun, though we lost the game 38 to 7 -_- … Oh and now I have to memorize four plays for Theatre before next month! Shisus save me!!! :P Anyways, Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, and Subscribers!! I love you all!!! :D See you next weekend!