Chapter 27

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

“Sungmin!! Where are you going!?” Kyuhyun shouted as he followed me down the hall of the apartment building.

I walked faster, tears streaming down my face.

“Sungmin!”

Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and turned me around. He saw the tears and hugged me. I kept my arms at me sides. After a moment, Kyuhyun pulled away and stared into my eyes.

“W-Why are you even h-here?” I asked, sniffling.

“I came back for Christmas so I could see you.” He replied.

“Where’s your... Girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend?” He questioned.

“Don’t play stupid Kyuhyun! I saw you and that girl! Your manager told me about both of you! Just... Just... Go back to Japan!” I shouted while turning around, so he wouldn’t see me crying anymore.

Before I could walk away, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me from behind, “Don’t leave.”

I pushed his arms away and turned back around, full of anger and sadness, “I’m not wrong. Am I Kyuhyun?”

I saw that Kyuhyun was getting angry. He pulled something out of his pocket and showed it to me. It was a picture of that girl.

“Is this the girl you saw with me?” Kyuhyun asked frustrated.

I said nothing.

“This... Girl is my sister. Ahra!” Kyuhyun shouted at me, “Maybe it was a bad idea to come and see you. Don’t worry, I’ll grant your wish Sungmin. I’ll go back to Japan. If you want, I’ll stay there forever. I’ve always done whatever made you happy, because I love you, so if me, leaving, makes you happy, then that’s what I’ll do. Goodbye Sungmin!”

I watched as Kyuhyun stomped back toward Super Junior’s apartment and slammed the door. I fell to my knees on the floor and watched my tears slowly fall to the ground. I hate myself. It was all a misunderstanding, and because of it, I lost the one I love. I lost my everything. Kyu.... Mianhae.