Chapter 16

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

“Min.... Can I kiss you..?” Kyuhyun asked.

I stared at him with mixed emotions of happiness and confusion, “K-Kyuhyun...”

Kyuhyun leaned toward my face. I know I’ve wanted this forever, but I need answers first. At this moment, without answers, this is wrong... I tried to pull back, but instead, since we were still in our embrace, we fell off the rock and into the lake.... There was a big splash as we fell in... We both pulled our heads out of the water at the same time and gasped for air... Then I realized.... I can’t swim....




 

Kyuhyun POV-

I gasped for air as I swam back toward the rock. When I got back to it, I sat down and gasped for more air... I looked next to me and didn’t see Sungmin, so I looked back into the lake. Oh no....

“Sungmin!!” I yelled.

No response.

“Aish!!”

I held my breath and jumped into the lake. I swam under the water and looked around for Sungmin. After a moment I finally found him. He looked unconscious under the water, so I grabbed him quickly and swam to where there was air. I swam toward the rock and laid him down. Okay, okay, Kyuhyun.... Mouth to mouth resuscitation... It’s not kissing him.. It’s saving his life... Right... I got this... I leaned forward and kis- I mean gave him mouth to mouth.... After doing that a few times, Sungmin started to cough. He opened his eyes and looked at me weakly.

“Y-You saved me again...” Sungmin said.

I gave a sigh of relief and placed one of my hands under his legs while the other one supported his back. I lifted him and stood up, then carried him back to the car. I sat him down inside the passenger's seat of the car, then went to the trunk. I pulled out a blanket for him, then wrapped it around his shoulders. I went around to my side of the car and got most of the water out of my clothes before sitting down in the front seat.

We were quiet for a while, until I sighed, “Sungmin-”

“I’m sorry...” He interrupted.

I looked at him, “I should be the one that’s sorry, I didn’t mean to-”

Sungmin continued trying to talk over me, “It was my fault for pushing us into the water and-”

I kept trying to talk too, “I mean, I guess what I’m trying to say is that when I tried to kiss you, I meant that I...-”

Sungmin continued, “But when you tried to kiss me I just kinda fell off guard and we kinda-”

“I love you.”




 

Sungmin POV-

“-fell into the water and-” I realized what Kyuhyun had just said, “W-W... What...?”

Kyuhyun moved my wet hair out of my face and stared into my eyes, “I didn’t understand everything that was going on at first.... When I first met you, I knew that I had to keep you safe, like it was my destiny or something. But after we got to know each other a little better and we started living together, something inside me just made me.... Want you... I-I know you’re not gay and all... I-I just... I wanted you to know I guess...”

Tears of joy started to fall from my eyes. H-He actually loves me...?

“And I know that everyone would be against me loving you, but I do love you and I don’t care what anyone thinks and- O-Oh no... N-Now you’re crying.... See... Oh man... I-I’m sorry.. D-Don’t cry, I-I’l just-”

Kyuhyun reached for the door handle but I stopped him, “N-No! Don’t leave... They’re tears of joy you idiot...”

Kyuhyun looked at me confused.

“Kyuhyun, you were the crush I’ve been talking about...” I finally confessed.

Kyuhyun gave me a soft smile, “S-So you are-”

“Yes... I’ve never admitted it to anyone... And... I’ve liked you ever since I first saw you.” I said.

Kyuhyun hugged me tightly, “Min, I’m so happy!”

I laughed a little, “Me too...”

After Kyuhyun and I pulled away, he decided that we should head back to the hotel and I agreed. Once we got back, we changed into different clothes because our other clothes were wet from the lake. I sat on the hotel bed and Kyuhyun sat next to me. It was a little awkward for us, but it was the good kind of awkward.

“So what about Seohyun...?” I asked breaking the silence.

“I already broke up with her.” Kyuhyun replied.

I sighed, “Are you happy this way?”

Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “With you?”

I looked up him and he nodded.

“Yes Sungmin, I am happy when I’m with you. Like I said, Seohyun and I have been together for two years and we’ve only been fighting... So... Yes. I am happy now.” Kyuhyun added, “Are you happy Min?”

I nodded vigorously, “Yes. You’re all I’ve ever wanted Kyu... Thank you...”

Kyuhyun laughed, “You don’t have to keep thanking me.”

“I know...” I blushed, “So... What about your fans? All the people that love you? T-They can’t know this... You’ll lose all your fans... A-And won’t you get kicked out of Super Junior? F-Forever...?”

“I don’t know Min... We’ll figure it out... I know we will... But for now, why don’t we just get some sleep?” Kyuhyun yawned, “Because I’m kinda tired...”

I laughed and nodded, “Okay.”

I laid down and Kyuhyun turned off the light. He came and laid down next to me, pulling the covers up. It was quiet between us, but I knew he wasn’t asleep. I thought about what he asked earlier. If he could... K-Kiss me... I’ve never had my first kiss before... So....

“Min?”

I looked over at Kyuhyun, “Y-Yeah?”

“Are you asleep?”

“No...”

“O-Oh... O-Okay...” Kyuhyun replied, “A-Are you c-cold?”

“A little...”

Kyuhyun scooted a little closer. I looked up at his face and saw that he was blushing. I silently chuckled and wrapped my arm around him, snuggling into his chest. I could tell that Kyuhyun was smiling. So was I. I can’t believe my life is finally starting to come together, little by little... If it weren’t for Kyuhyun, none of this would’ve ever happened... Thank you... Kyu... I love you too...

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, no kiss... Sorry guys... Haha But Kyu confessed before Sungmin! :D Yay also we’re at 40 subscribers!! I love you guys!!! Haha Thankyu so much to all you commenters and subscribers! I wanna squeeze you all!!! :D Haha(: