Chapter 15

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I was laying in the hotel bed... But... Where’s Kyuhyun...? I sat up and looked for him... Did he leave the hotel room? Maybe he abandoned me. Maybe he got in his car and headed back to Seoul without me!! What if he-

“Well, good morning sleepy head.”

I turned my head to the right and saw Kyuhyun smiling at me. His hair was a mess, he had a toothbrush hanging out of the side of his mouth, and he had no shirt on. He looked amazing... I wonder if Seohyun ever saw Kyuhyun like this before...

“G-G... Good morning....” I replied quietly.

Kyuhyun walked toward the mirror and continued brushing his teeth, “Sho what do chu whant to do todhay?” He asked with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

“I-I don’t know...” I replied.

Kyuhyun took the toothbrush out and looked at me, “We can do anything you want.”

I softly smiled, then looked at a brochure that was next to the bed, “Okay, how about we go to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden? Oooh!! Then can we go to the Teddy Bear Museum Kyu!? Please!?”

Kyuhyun laughed, “Anything you want Min.”

I smiled. Kyuhyun went back into the bathroom and finished brushing his teeth. After that, he came out with a towel and wiped his mouth, then tossed it at me.

“Now, go wash up and we’ll go.”

I nodded and walked around him and into the bathroom... After taking a shower and brushing my teeth and such, Kyuhyun and I headed out. We first headed to the Yeomiji Botanical Garden and walked around all the flowers and such. They smelled so nice. Kyuhyun and I began to get to know each other a little more. We learned that we had many things in common and many things not in common. As we walked through one part of the garden, I spotted a beautiful waterfall. There was a couple taking a picture.

I looked at Kyuhyun, “Kyu, wanna go take a picture?”

Kyuhyun looked over at the waterfall, “Sungmin, you know only couples take pictures in front of the waterfall... Right?”

I was shocked, “O-Oh.... S-Sorry... I-I didn’t kno-”

“Let’s go.” He interrupted and grabbed my hand.

I smiled to myself as Kyuhyun dragged me toward the waterfall. Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and the camera. We both made a pose and Kyuhyun took the picture. We made different poses and Kyuhyun kept snapping pictures. After a couple of pictures, we laughed and headed off around the garden again. We stayed for about three hours and by that time it was twelve o’clock. We decided to head to the Teddy Bear Museum. I couldn’t wait!



 

Kyuhyun POV-

Sungmin practically dragged me through the entrance of the Teddy Bear Museum. He’s such a little kid... It’s so cute.... I-I mean... Grrr, football!

“Kyuhyun look over there!!”

I ran after Sungmin and when I caught up, I turned him toward me, grabbed his shoulders, and looked into his eyes, “Sungmin look, this place is huge and I don’t want to lose you.” I removed my hands from his shoulders, grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, “So there.”

Sungmin blinked at me a few times before blushing, though he didn’t pull away. I smiled and looked around, then dragged him with me to a different part of the museum. We stayed until it was about five o’clock and the sun started to set. At that time, I told Sungmin that we had to leave so we had time at the place I wanted to bring him. Sungmin pouted at me and I laughed. I sighed and let him stay for a few more minutes. After we were finished looking, Sungmin and I headed out. We sat in the car and I his the bag before looking at Sungmin.

“Where are we going Kyu?” Sungmin gave me puppy dog eyes.

I smiled and ruffled his hair, “You’ll see Min.”

Sungmin pouted again. I started the car and began to drive while Sungmin stared out the window. I smiled and continue to drive. After about two hours of driving, we arrived at the destination and I watched Sungmin’s face light up with surprise and happiness.

“Cheonjiyeon Waterfall...” Sungmin said quietly.

I smiled, “Yeah... How did you know?”

He looked at me, “I’ve always wanted to come here, especially with my crush. It’s so romantic...”

“W-Well... I wish I could’ve b-brung your c-crush....” I replied.

Sungmin softly smiled at me, “You being here is great.”

I smiled back, “W-Well, why don’t we get out and walk around...?”

He nodded. I got out of the car and opened the door for him.





 

Sungmin POV-

It was already seven o’clock and we didn’t have extra clothes, so I knew we couldn’t go swimming, but that was fine with me. Just being here with Kyuhyun is good enough for me.... I hopped around the rocks to get to the front of the waterfall. Kyuhyun followed behind. I sat down on the rock in front of the waterfall and Kyuhyun came to sit next to me. I smiled at how beautiful it was.

“Kyuhyun, this is the best vacation ever.... Err... This is the only vacation I’ve been on, but.... You know, this will forever be the best...” I said.

Kyuhyun laughed, “Min, you’re so cute.”

I blushed. He called me cute again....

“What’s that smile for?” He asked.

I covered my smile with my hand, “You.... You called me cute again...”

Kyuhyun moved my hand away from my face, “You are cute Min.”

I blushed even more.

“Hey, I got you something...”

I looked up at him again, “Really? W-What is it?”

Kyuhyun turned around to grab something, then turned toward me. He had a little light brown teddy bear in his hand.

I blinked a few times, “I-Is this for... M-Me?”

Kyuhyun nodded. I slowly and shyly took the bear from Kyuhyun’s hands. I stared at the bears face and pet it.

“It’s so cute....” I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes, “Thank you Kyu...”

Kyuhyun laughed and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while and just stared at the beauty of the waterfall. After what felt like forever, Kyuhyun pulled away from me a little and we looked at each other, still in our embrace.

Kyuhyun stared deep into my eyes, “Min.... Can I kiss you..?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! Almost to 40 subscribers!! Thankyu guys so much!! This means a lot to me!! Haha Lot's of comments too!! Thankyu all for that also!! And one more big thanx to MadonnaVIP & Farah111 for voting for this story!!! Hope you all are enjoying!! :D